Verified:

WaWa

Jul 13th 2012, 3:18:27

Wow, you can put a chain together JT! Everyone give him a trophy.
I am beginning to think you aren't as dumb as my dog. As for your hoe JT, keep that thing on her leash. I wouldn't want her to scratch me or pull my hair. She is already good enough at being so catty but put her muzzle back on so I don't have to waste my time listening to here repeat the same thing over, and over, and over again. Is she just looking at everything I post then re-saying what I said??

I can tell she is the smart one of you guys though, aint that right JT??

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 3:20:10

double post FTW
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 3:20:31

buds =/= bstrong :P
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 3:22:31

who the fluff are you talking about?

our only female has been AWOL for weeks

Edited By: cRaZyDaVe on Jul 13th 2012, 3:26:00
See Original Post
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

WaWa

Jul 13th 2012, 3:28:34

I am talking about your main hoe Bstrong. You know your bottom citch that goes around following you guys doing all the sucking and bending that you need him to? Saying you need to keep that gal in line, she opens her mouth way to much.

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 3:30:11

That fag fluff is for the birds man. Its doesnt hurt mah feelings. Only gives cause as to why u were killed off.
The Death Knights

XI

WaWa

Jul 13th 2012, 3:30:41

Hence why I said put a muzzle on her. And no fear, they are filling your head with lies. You seriously trust a clan that hit the fluff out of you? I can't believe how things work in this fantasy world. Here a clan rapes a small one tag clan and he decides to join them and fight on their side? Wooooowwww.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 3:33:26

Originally posted by WaWa:
she opens her mouth way to much.

The pot bad mouths the kettle but each has a black side

WaWa

Jul 13th 2012, 3:33:54

Really?? What I am saying now is why you killed me off? Didn't know you could see the future almighty main hoe.

Did you see the future there? I just flipped you off with one hand and made a fast up and down motion with a closed fist on my other hand. Then I finished it off by un-clinching my fist as if I were throwing something in your face. Although you saw that because you can see in the future!

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 3:35:05

Helltard..peace keeper..stop the act bro..
The Death Knights

XI

WaWa

Jul 13th 2012, 3:36:57

I have many names and many faces. Which hat am I wearing now?

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 3:40:09

youre fluffing retarded

the reason you were killed is because you are the biggest loudmouth douchebag to play the game and you suicided on our allies that were already at war

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 3:40:34

I feel sorry for you...takin this fluff too serious
The Death Knights

XI

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 3:40:47

I have many names and many faces. Which hat am I wearing now?

your Dads ass

WaWa

Jul 13th 2012, 3:41:30

Also JT, no need to run multi accounts. I don't cheat nor will I ever. It will just take away all the fun of just having 32 countries wipe XI out next set... Haha hopefully show these one man tags just how weak you really are.

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 3:43:02

Hey wawa...i wanna tell a tale. When i decided to play ee after a 7 yr break..i made untags they got killed..xi took me in. Thats how ffa works douche..u say xi makes ppl wanna suicide..then why would ghey extend a helping hand
The Death Knights

XI

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 3:43:03

Kyle its not hard, it's the fact that you hit f3er over 70 times in the past 8 days. Let alone the other 60 or 80 times you hit him prior. Yet you say you actually respect him? You hit JB like 400 hundred times, you hit thales another what 90-130 times? You hit TBTHG another 15-20, What do all these clans have in common??? Small one man tags that don't have the power to fight you back! Because you are cowards and looking over you policies for your clan I can see that it's from you pres JT signing a bill saying that you can't hit anyone unless they are 1/10th our size. Again you create all the suicides and try to manipulate everyone else as if you have done nothing wrong. Do you truly wonder why this game has really not see any big growth?? All the nubs get owned by slightly better rookies in clans like XI.

TBTHOG and F3ar did a great job handling their own business. Both of them are clans that have earned a lot of respect. JB and Thales have been inactive for weeks. Instead of farming active strings, we prefer to grab those who aren't logging in to play turns. That's generally thought of as a good thing.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 3:45:16

Also JT, no need to run multi accounts. I don't cheat nor will I ever.

*falls off my chair laughing*

It will just take away all the fun of just having 32 countries wipe XI out next set

still having wet dreams huh??

WaWa

Jul 13th 2012, 3:46:14

Bstrong is it really that I am taking it to seriously or is it that I am enjoying pissing off a bunch of hotheads in a rookie clan? Don't think about this to hard now, I wouldn't want your brain to explode from overuse.... I mean I don't mind teaching you vocabulary since you seem to just be copying everything I say. Ok I will just tell you, the latter is more accurate.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 3:47:48

pissing who off?

you are comedy

the only thing that pisses me off if the reset is still 3 weeks away

ill be looking forward to your fluffty ass countries coming at us

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 3:48:06

Bstrong is it really that I am taking it to seriously or is it that I am enjoying pissing off a bunch of hotheads in a rookie clan? Don't think about this to hard now, I wouldn't want your brain to explode from overuse.... I mean I don't mind teaching you vocabulary since you seem to just be copying everything I say. Ok I will just tell you, the latter is more accurate.

i'm just shooting for more pages. :P

WaWa

Jul 13th 2012, 3:48:20

Bstrong they didn't want to lend a helping hand. As I previously said, they needed a main hoe to do all the sucking and bending for them. That's you buddy.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 3:49:35

dont bother

he cant answer a question logically, he just resorts to insults

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 3:50:32

Not you wawa or anyone else could piss me off. This is what i do. Imma do me.

Cant wait till reset
The Death Knights

XI

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 13th 2012, 3:50:44

cut the insults or ill cut them out for you
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 3:51:53

Originally posted by Warster:
cut the insults or ill cut them out for you

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 3:52:01

Stop it man..the gay jokes are old..get some new material.
The Death Knights

XI

WaWa

Jul 13th 2012, 3:54:24

Ok to warster. And who is joking around here Bstrong? I thought I was taking this seriously?

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 3:56:10

i thought we were writing a scene for south park.

i called butters. :P

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 4:00:03

I guess wawa is kenny..
The Death Knights

XI

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2012, 4:02:59

Can you guys in XI not read or something? Oh wait yeah that's probably why you're called idiots. Ha I feel like such an idiot for asking that question, maybe I should join you guys.

No, I get headaches everytime I read your ranting, its too (yes has 2 "o"s) demanding of my brain to have to ( in this case, yes, 1 "o") try and put together what the hell you're trying to say :(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 4:06:51

Originally posted by bstrong86:
I guess wawa is kenny..

Or scott tenorman. i would guess then you'd be cartman. :P

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 4:07:46

Respect my authority!!!
The Death Knights

XI

WaWa

Jul 13th 2012, 4:09:06

*GASP* Hey warster just asked that insults need to be cut. Now I intend on stopping because the man is just trying to do his job. But then you go about and insult my grammar?? Shocking! Appalling! Looks like XI will always over step boundaries...pity.

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 4:11:07

Or...just go away.
The Death Knights

XI

WaWa

Jul 13th 2012, 4:15:54

Or we could not try to overstep warsters boundaries only because of being friends with one another.... rules should be rules. I find the latter insults after warsters post to be distasteful.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 13th 2012, 4:18:03

please show me where there is an insult after my post?
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Tin Man

Jul 13th 2012, 9:42:25

*points to Warsters junk*

right there!

/me runs away to work