Verified:

crag Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 4:03:46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic

I threw a wish in the well. Don't ask me, I'll never tell. I looked to you as it fell, and now you're in my way. I’d trade my jets for some turns, food and oil for a kill. I wasn't looking for this, but now you're in my way. Your stare was holdin', people showing, turns were flowin' late night, nukes were blowin'.

Where you think you're going, baby? Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so kill me, maybe? It's hard to look right, at you baby, but here's my number, so kill me, maybe? Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so kill me, maybe? And all the other boys, try to chase me, but i got your number, so tagkill, maybe?

You took your time with the call. I took no time with the wall. You gave me nothing at all, but still, you're in my way. I begged, and borrowed for some aid. At first sight and it's real I didn't know I would feel it, but it's in my way. Your stare was holdin', people showing, turns were flowin' late night, nukes were blowin'.

Where you think you're going, baby? Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so kill me, maybe? It's hard to look right, at you baby, but here's my number, so kill me, maybe? Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so kill me, maybe? And all the other boys, try to chase me, but i got your number, so tagkill, maybe?

Before you took the first strike I missed your saving turns. I missed your saving turns I missed it so, so bad. Before you took the first strike I missed your saving turns. I missed your saving turns I missed it so, so bad

It's hard to look right, at you baby, but here's my number, so kill me, maybe? Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so kill me, maybe? And all the other boys, try to chase me, but i got your number, so tagkill, maybe?

Before you took the first strike I missed your saving turns. I missed your saving turns I missed it so, so bad. Before you took the first strike I missed your saving turns. I missed your saving turns I missed it so, so bad. And you should know that So tagkill, maybe?
crag
TIE President

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 7th 2012, 4:04:36

yeah buddy
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

zigigy Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 4:04:40

Confirmed, Good work guys!

Finally took that 328 down.
Zigigy
TIE Head
MSN:
gamesurge server, #tiechat

vintage'

Jul 7th 2012, 4:04:44

hehe, confirmed :)

LATC Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 4:06:17

confirmed
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

sigma Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 4:07:37

As far as I can see, this was Feniks first time dying in EE. Good job walling Feniks.

iScode Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 4:10:08

lol at song
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

pele Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 4:44:43

Lots of rivals are putting out a good show :)

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jul 7th 2012, 5:48:23

Ttt
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Chip Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 13:55:29

LOL nice post crag.

Great war RIVAL, no hard feelings. You guys did start it ;)

PG Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 14:03:33

haha finally got it down. But the fight is not over.. See u on the battlefield :)

-smiles-
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Palmen Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 14:04:02

No hard feelings at TIE either, this war has been the funniest thing since I started playing Earth again, hope we both come out stronger on the other side :D

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2012, 14:14:15

KillKillKill ! :)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

crag Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 15:13:54

would have been so much more fun if rival could have kept it the only fair war on the server. but alas they had to go and change some numbers around in their favor
crag
TIE President

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2012, 15:20:00

for a good number, please call 1-800-749-3573
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

PG Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 17:07:52

Crag, it’s still a fair war.

You don’t want new players to this game?
None of these players was playing 1a before joining up with RIVAL.
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

Xinhuan Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 18:07:12

Originally posted by sigma:
As far as I can see, this was Feniks first time dying in EE. Good job walling Feniks.

Didn't he die when he was in the "2025" tag?

Pride Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 19:08:14

Originally posted by PG:
Crag, it’s still a fair war.

You don’t want new players to this game?
None of these players was playing 1a before joining up with RIVAL.

I guess we'll see your #'s next set :)

Jofel Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 22:00:10

See people... it is still possible to have an even and fun war where people treat each other with respect.

My hats off to both of you TIE and RIVAL. For a great war and for great sportsmanship.
Join The Monsters in their struggle for peace, love and understanding:
http://www.boxcarhosting.net

sigma Game profile

Jul 8th 2012, 5:57:26

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Originally posted by sigma:

Didn't he die when he was in the "2025" tag?

Eestats went down for me.. so i can't look it up again.. but when i looked him up before---i believe i remember him not dying--maybe tag jumped? From the sets after that, he's walled a imag and a sol KR on him.. both never attempted a 2nd kr on him. As far as I can tell... this was his first detah.

PG: Nothign wrong with adding new members... but I don't really think these guys are new to 1a. This set--sure..but not to 1a. They have a habit of leaving when the going gets tough..perhaps you can change that around--that would be good for the game indeed. However, at this point in our war, it just looks like a final attempt to add as many members as possible for this set to overwhelm us with sheer turns and steal a victory.

Jofel: Thanks mate.. our war with monsters was fun as well. Y'all put on a good show.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 8th 2012, 12:26:55

Rival is the new arrow oh snap

BURN!

crag Game profile

Jul 8th 2012, 18:14:51

pg like i said somewhere else its nice to have new players, BUT its also very suspect to start a war with tie then 2 weeks into the war, while you are on the losing side, jump from around 22 tagged up to 40 in a matter of days (plus a few running untagged). one cant help but think that you are taking members from somewhere else on the server, multies, and just trying to take enough members to try and beat tie with sheer numbers. since its very clear now you would have lost the war without gaining your new members.

you cant possibly tell me that gaining that many new members has had no effect on the war at all. either as cannon fodder or new hitters. especially as the alliance who did the FS on tie. everywhere on the boards says the alliance who gets the fs should win the war since the FS is all powerful, meaning a need for rule changes (not my words, others on the boards).

if the arrival of your new members has had no effect on this war i would love to know your reasoning as to how this is still a fair war.
crag
TIE President

pele Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 5:31:06

Im pretty sure it aint multies. Retired rivals and maby ffa friends is my guess.

Anyway, the war has been fun, little trash-talk and even. Just as a war should be!

Havent had many wars like this during my years. (Last set against image was simular if not for imag jumping Us unprepeared so i didnt get to wall)

Palmen Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 7:01:36

Crag, of course the added members had an effect on the war, but its still a fact that every single new member is new and not from some otehr alliance. Which is kinda fun seeing how the birds sing that thats the case with your new member.

But in the end, the war is still fair or dont you agree?

crag Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 7:27:26

how is adding 15 new members keeping the war fair? please explain this to me as i dont understand. that is open to anyone not just rival.

please explain it for i must be to stupid to understand it. use small word and short sentences please.

if you would add your new members to a second rival tag and we will do the same for every member added to tie since the start of the war. and lets finish it like it was ment to be. clan vs clan put our skill up to yours. no political adding 15 members from mars. put tie against rival. cuz i know you would lose this war without your new members. i think you know it too.

Edited By: crag on Jul 9th 2012, 7:29:58
See Original Post
crag
TIE President

Kumander Otbol

Jul 9th 2012, 7:40:04

/me waits for explanation.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Pride Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 7:45:54

Whats odd to me is Rival knew this "server war" was coming and just now decided to recruit old vets ? ? ?

LOL

Atryn Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 12:19:45

Originally posted by Palmen:
Crag, of course the added members had an effect on the war... But in the end, the war is still fair or dont you agree?

I think what he is saying is that it was "fair" when they FS'd, then you were clearly beating them soundly, now they have added all these new members and it is "fair" again.

You could almost take that as a compliment.

crag Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 1:32:39

so what ur saying atryn is that rival cant beat tie without the extra members?
crag
TIE President

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 11th 2012, 1:42:08

i think thats what he is saying

Bee Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 2:56:02

Uh oh, Rival has started attacking themselves to up their kill count and prevent TIE from killing them:

Jul 10/12 BR whee (#1416) (RIVAL) PG is gonna rock your world AGAI (#1065) (RIVAL) 1290 C/10 B

zigigy Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 8:23:25

Actually, they have started self deleting to avoid TIE killing them.

#1065 must have been scared by all the AB's we did :P
#1314 insanely shocked that we nearly killed him, and finished the job for us.

But while the war was even, and nobody had extra members, I really did have fun with the war, originals dying left right and center and stuff, and getting to Wall. Hadn't done that in awhile. Really brings a group together I think.
Zigigy
TIE Head
MSN:

zigigy Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 8:24:21

I hope rival got something similar out of it, and maybe even keep some of their new members.
Zigigy
TIE Head
MSN:

locket Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 10:35:58

Originally posted by crag:
pg like i said somewhere else its nice to have new players, BUT its also very suspect to start a war with tie then 2 weeks into the war, while you are on the losing side, jump from around 22 tagged up to 40 in a matter of days (plus a few running untagged). one cant help but think that you are taking members from somewhere else on the server, multies, and just trying to take enough members to try and beat tie with sheer numbers. since its very clear now you would have lost the war without gaining your new members.

you cant possibly tell me that gaining that many new members has had no effect on the war at all. either as cannon fodder or new hitters. especially as the alliance who did the FS on tie. everywhere on the boards says the alliance who gets the fs should win the war since the FS is all powerful, meaning a need for rule changes (not my words, others on the boards).

if the arrival of your new members has had no effect on this war i would love to know your reasoning as to how this is still a fair war.

They didn't come from Laf/Sof/RD. I havn't heard of anyone retagging anyways and tbh why is it such a bad thing that they recruited? There are more players in the game(alliance at least) than there were before. Shame on Rival. Should TIE be in trouble for the new members they have? Where'd they come from? This is just silly.

sigma Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 11:37:47

Locket: If y'all really need to know that, my contact details are listed on the directory. Never did we ever accuse laf/sof/rd of anything. If we did have suspicions, there are proper outlets, and we have amicable relations with all three of those clans.

As for the why is it bad they recruited? Its not. More members should be good for the game. Its bad for TIE, as 16 members makes a huge difference in turns when we went into war with 25-27 countries. I know you can do the math, that's a lot lot more turns. But...

If they keep their members, then its good for the game. If they lose them after this set, then its bad for the game.

Cheers!

PG Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 11:58:16

sorry sigma 19 :/
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

sigma Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 12:00:26

Back to your cage woman! =D

PG Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 12:05:52

*leaves*

mumbels on the way out..

"you dont like the free acres??"

Edited By: PG on Jul 11th 2012, 12:15:32
See Original Post
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

zigigy Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 12:37:32

As for our new members, we simply had to try and do the same otherwise we would be even further behind in terms of pure turns.
Zigigy
TIE Head
MSN:

sigma Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 12:42:49

aww.. that's no fun PG. I like when you put up a fight :)

PG Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 12:46:49

*Run sigma over with a truch*

^ ^
o o
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

locket Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 20:39:13

I get that Sigma, but Crag seems to be implying that Rival are evil and cheating for doing it and implied they were coming from somewhere so I had to guess he meant us :P And zigigy I realize that too. Its a logical response and I only pointed it out due to Crag harping on Rival's :P

PG Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 21:11:03

Originally posted by locket:
I get that Sigma, but Crag seems to be implying that Rival are evil and cheating for doing it and implied they were coming from somewhere so I had to guess he meant us :P And zigigy I realize that too. Its a logical response and I only pointed it out due to Crag harping on Rival's :P

/kiss
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

Junky Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 21:43:03

What I'm getting from this is.... Rival can't win even with the FS advantage.. they are still losing with the new members, albet not that much.. honestly I do think they are coming from somewhere.. LaF and SoF no longer have over 80 countries...
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

crag Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 21:55:46

i know they are from mars and a few old vets rival brought back for the most part. idk if thats where all of them are from but most of them.

rival is also doing some lemming ab runs now. rival the new pdm?
crag
TIE President

Alliance Observer

Jul 11th 2012, 21:58:22

What I'm getting from this is.... TIE whines and cries even though they are winning. Rival had every advantage and lost. Junky and Crag are conspiracy theorists. Rival decided they weren't taking advantage of their huge core of old veterans, so they recruited. Now LaF will get the blame from the earth angel society.

Think that covers this thread. Stay classy TIE.

Junky Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 23:06:04

It isn't a good war until you start getting Conspiracy Theories..
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

locket Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 23:41:37

Junky you are being retarded there. What incentive is there to keep restarting when the war is won and all you will do is either die to the restart killers or to that random untagged guy who keeps land killing people. If I had died recently there is no way I would have bothered to restart. This war isn't interesting at this point. Blaming Laf for everything is fun though i suppose. Just like all the whining going on with your country names about cheaters. The only alliance who has the same tagged now as they did at the start is Sol. So from that I could say that Evo, MD, and PDM may have donated members to Tie.

Also... I agree with this Alliance Observer person.. why is Tie(Or at least one member of it) whining when they won the war?

crag Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 23:50:43

i dont think i ever mentioned laf or sof. locket i think that was you. i think i said they were from mars and old vets. so dont go fluffing about me saying laf and sof are giving rival members when i said they are from mars.
crag
TIE President

locket Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 0:02:51

Originally posted by crag:
i dont think i ever mentioned laf or sof. locket i think that was you. i think i said they were from mars and old vets. so dont go fluffing about me saying laf and sof are giving rival members when i said they are from mars.

The Laf comment was from Junky. You complained about extra members. I targeted different comments to each of you :P