Verified:

Deerhunter Game profile

Jul 8th 2012, 23:23:04

#27 is me. I will not finish well but i had one hell of a fun time. I got to war a couple people and finished better than them and i stole more than a hundred mill in cash. It was one of my most fun sets of all time. Thanks everyone i tangled with. Your ingame messages were so much fun to read. It was fun raping your countries.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 8th 2012, 23:30:50

your ingame messages were retarded to read. The funny thing is I figured that #27 was either you or JJ as only you two would react this way after someone DH's you and you retal them lol

Message from IWillRetal (#27) sent on 07/08/2012 21:04:45
Report this message
i always retal you stupid noob.. You were an idiot to hit me in the first place. Now i got your land and your money chump! Reply

Delete
Message from IWillRetal (#27) sent on 07/08/2012 21:15:54
Report this message
LOL- you got punked kid. I spit in your eye. LMFAO, you hit me for a DH and i hammered you like a read headed step child! You are OWNED. Reply

Delete
Message from IWillRetal (#27) sent on 07/08/2012 21:16:28
Report this message
when my jets get back i will finish you. Keep that cash cause i want it all. You are easy target with so few turrets. Reply

Delete
Message from IWillRetal (#27) sent on 07/08/2012 21:17:56
Report this message
i know you you DHed me. Cause you are stupid at math. Basic math no less. How dumb are you? 3rd graders could have figured it out

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 8th 2012, 23:33:51

for the record after I read Deers messages I replied with kiss my ass and I wouldnt call 8mill turrets so few turrets. Its easy to break when you have 9mill jets you all jetter SOB :P

btw its a shame there was no oil, my damn orders for oil never filled and I wanted to farm the piss out of you cuz I still had 200 turns after you messaged me and $600mill cash which I just used to cash out all my turns.

:)

Deerhunter Game profile

Jul 8th 2012, 23:51:57

You are even more stupid. You can buy oil fairly cheap in the private market. for like 360 each. not cheap but not high either.
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Jul 8th 2012, 23:52:48

regardless, it was a set for fun and nothing personal Fly. I have no bad feelings for you. It was all in good fun. BTW0 i was in DR from 160 so your farming me would not have worked.
I shall fear no retals,

MADMARK Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 0:02:21

^ douche

Hopeless Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 2:56:58

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
#27 is me. I will not finish well but i had one hell of a fun time.

DH you can't net for fluff so please stop making excuses. You have become the biggest douchebag in here so please stop making yourself look stupid.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2012, 3:02:58

Meh, I fked up with sales and finished with 150 turns on hand, to that add the 13hrs of turns I lost cuz I couldn't play for almost an entire day after I was 360 (360), I guess I did ok finishing with $11M :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

phalanxo Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 5:00:24

haha i finished with 360(360) on hand... woops :P

Alin Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 11:19:50

Superfly why do you post only on side of the ingame message ? IS that something your ex Don teach you ?

First of all it is called "private message" and it should stay private. A honorable man don`t tell private stuff. This is what you and half of this community has to learn.

And since you did it, post the entire conversation and don`t try make DH look bad only. I am sure your messages are full of idiotic comments, because i saw it - a couple of resets ago.

Your so full of fluff your eyes are brown!

GJ DH! fluff them up!!!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 9th 2012, 11:22:13

that would be because he cant post his messages as out going messages in-game are not saved for you to look at again later.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Alin Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 11:41:11

The facts remain the same - his messages are at least the same intensity or even worse.

And we call that ingame mailbox "private messages". Some folks must learn to read.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 9th 2012, 12:22:39

and your point??

everyone knows the moment you send a message in this game, it will likely come back and bite you in the ass.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Deerhunter Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 12:30:23

I dont care about those messages. As i said this was just a set to have fun in. I made no excuses. In my eyes i won cause i had the most fun. I was not trying to net and i am sad i finished as high as i did.. Next time Hopless give me your # and i will have no excuse for finishing so high. I will ruin my country destroying yours. Also, you are starting to sound just like JJ. How many countries have you had purpled Hopeless?
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 12:33:09

FYI superfluff is only made at me cause very late in the set he tried to grab on me and failed. With less than 3 hours let i hammered him for tonz of acres. He still had a lot of turns so i probably cost him a mill NW. Poor guy. Sorry Super. It was all in good fun and i didn't know it was you. Next time let me know.
I shall fear no retals,

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 13:22:35

2012-07-06 14:12 IWillRetal (#27) I am a doubletapper KILL ME NOW (#57) PS 82A (+42A)

Nice grab. Did your mommy teach you to grab like that?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

VivaNick Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 14:07:49

LoL, by the way who is the Dictator...

Hopeless Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 14:40:32

Originally posted by NukEvil:
2012-07-06 14:12 IWillRetal (#27) I am a doubletapper KILL ME NOW (#57) PS 82A (+42A)

Nice grab. Did your mommy teach you to grab like that?

LMAO 82A?? that's a huge improvement from a 60 Acres he grabbed couple sets ago.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 15:07:42

Originally posted by Alin:
Superfly why do you post only on side of the ingame message ? IS that something your ex Don teach you ?

First of all it is called "private message" and it should stay private. A honorable man don`t tell private stuff. This is what you and half of this community has to learn.

And since you did it, post the entire conversation and don`t try make DH look bad only. I am sure your messages are full of idiotic comments, because i saw it - a couple of resets ago.

GJ DH! fluff them up!!!

Alin your such a retard, did you even read what I posted? I said that I replied with one message to Deerhunter and that was kiss my ass, Deerhunter can verify that if he wants, so READ before you type you brainless monkey. Alin why dont you just stick to restarting and exploring so I can continue to farm you and your little buddies from SOL? I am trying to reach 100,000 acreas so keep coming out of DR for me.

Deerhunter, I know it was all in good fun that why I always add the "lol" when I am laughing about it. Hell check my news I failed 50% of my land grabs this round. It was a bad round for me but who cares, the new one starts in a few hours anyways :)

Oh and Alin, you are a dumb donkey go get a brain...

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 15:32:29

You mean a day and a few hours...

Also, I would have retalled that, just to prove a point, but someone else had just quadtapped me, and you just don't let that sort of thing get away...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Alin Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 17:35:06

Originally posted by SuperFly:

GJ DH! fluff them up!!!

Alin your such a retard, did you even read what I posted? I said that I replied with one message to Deerhunter and that was kiss my ass, Deerhunter can verify that if he wants, so READ before you type you brainless monkey. Alin why dont you just stick to restarting and exploring so I can continue to farm you and your little buddies from SOL? I am trying to reach 100,000 acreas so keep coming out of DR for me.

Deerhunter, I know it was all in good fun that why I always add the "lol" when I am laughing about it. Hell check my news I failed 50% of my land grabs this round. It was a bad round for me but who cares, the new one starts in a few hours anyways :)

Oh and Alin, you are a dumb donkey go get a brain...

Do you have moral people there in Laf? Since you brought again alliance server in express, i know you folks like to cheat, spy, break sites to get info, snich etc. You must have a low set of aspirations too, since you see nothing wrong in posting private conversation on public boards.

But i mean - are there any folks who DON`T do the above mentioned - because anytime i ecounter any of you, you all seem to be the same.

Fulff off ...

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 18:17:37

Ya know...if I was still a forum developer, I'd create a brand new forum, and only let Alin and TaSk1 post on it. Then, I'd invent a device that can convert stupidity to electricity, and have every post on this new forum downloaded directly to this device.

5 minutes later, when I'm a billionaire, I'd get my legs replaced with bionic legs. Than, I'd be a superhero.

Alin Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 18:35:08

P.S: my posts are not always realistic ... but just aimed to piss off the pisser.

Take your god damn forum away, and let Task1 post there alone. 1 leg is good enough.

And how do you plan to convert stupidity into electricity? With a forum moderator help ?

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 19:25:59

Well, now that I've had time to think more about it, we already have a device that converts stupidity into electricity.

It's called a computer.

Too bad it requires way more energy to run a computer than what a computer produces everytime you hit the "Submit Message" button.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 19:27:26

OMG Alin you are the biggest idiot on these boards. I did not bring alliance to this thread YOU DID YOU MORON, look at the first sentance that you posted:

Seriously dude, you are dumb +1 for ban lol

crest23 Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 19:27:46

Troll sighting.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Deerhunter Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 23:05:28

First of all everyone knows NukEvil would never be a superhero. Maybe a supervillain. the rest of this thread doesn't really matter, with one exception. I will gladly grab for 60-80 acres+ ghost acres when it cost nothing to make the grab and i get way less for exploring. You are stupid Hopeless if you cannot see that. A commie might get 14 acres exploring make a PS with only 5k jets and gross 120-180 acres from the grab. That takes 3 turns, with the opp. Exploring would take 10+ turns. I do not expect you to understand but its basic math for the rest of us. Nuke, you better never retal me.
I shall fear no retals,