︻╦╤─✮ ┄ ┄ RatttaTaatataatat!

CeyLonTEa Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 11:40:07

object not found
error 404

iSigma Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 12:50:47

lol
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog"

"iSigma"
<>
Netters Anonymous(NA) ===> Alliance Server
Legends At Earth (LaE) ==> Free For All

iSigma Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 12:52:00

the last time i saw em posting was when he's complaining about my previous sig..:)
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog"

"iSigma"
<>
Netters Anonymous(NA) ===> Alliance Server
Legends At Earth (LaE) ==> Free For All

Boltar Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 13:17:21

He's too busy thinking up excuses why his panthers savior will be a sophmore flop

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2012, 14:20:56

earth to ford, come in ford

Nanu-Nanu! :P
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2012, 14:21:13

:P

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 7th 2012, 14:42:21

2 kids, 1 woman, he has duties and a major honey do list. Also from what I understand the older boy child of his broke his computer. Or spilled something on it. Either way......

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

bug03 Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 14:44:16

Originally posted by galleri:
2 kids, 1 woman, he has duties and a major honey do list. Also from what I understand the older boy child of his broke his computer. Or spilled something on it. Either way......

detah

mrford Game profile

Jul 8th 2012, 2:08:59

I brole my addiction, and replaced it with MW3. Not to mention the wife and kids, and a new contract bid at work that has me working like a mule.

Growing up blows, but spending your free time diving in the Keys, boating through the intercoastal, and playing with the kids beats running warchats lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Jul 8th 2012, 2:10:59

Oh, and I didn't make a retirement post when I stepped away a few months ago so you know I'm super cereal! I still skim the forums every few days. Pm me and I'll get your message
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cabrito Game profile

Jul 8th 2012, 5:13:21

Yeah I had the same thing happen a couple of years ago with MAG. That and work kept me busy. But now my ps3 is broke and I dont have 400 bucks to get a new one at this time.
When the white man discovered this country,
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.
White man thought he could improve on a system like this. - Cherokee proverb

mrford Game profile

Jul 10th 2012, 11:18:15

If you really need me I'm usually on Xbox Live, Chupacabra HBI is my tag
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2012, 11:20:59

working hard is a sign you're doing something right :)

crysk Game profile

Jul 10th 2012, 11:22:10

you spend too much time on xbox fordy :P ...somedaaaaay very soon i'll have better net to come pretend I'm pwning you :D

TeckMing Game profile

Jul 10th 2012, 12:45:08

mrford Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 1:06:01

Lol crysk your MW3 K/D and accuracy are both pretty tragic. Havnt seen you round in a while
Swagger of a Chupacabra

crysk Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 1:26:27

I know fordy, time isn't on my side these days :) I'll catch ya one of these days :)

mrford Game profile

Jul 17th 2012, 1:19:12

I just read boltard's post. I know you are trolling, however I will respond.

If you really expect him to be a sophomore flop, after what he did with virtually no offseason, and a new coaching staff, then you clearly don't watch much football. I am in no way worried about our offense, as it will easily be a top 10
If not top 5. We still have the best RB Gandhi to lean on as well in Dwill and Jstew.

My concern is our defense, as we have 3 key players returning from injury. It depends on how close they play to 100% and if they can stay healthy. It doesn't Mather if you score 30 points a game, if your opponent scores 35, and that is much of what happened last year with us descimated at the LB position to the point that players that started the year on the practice squad started a few games late in the season. Losing beson before the season even started was too much for this young team to take.

This year will be much better. I am under no champion illusions, but I would be happy to make the playlets. I don't expect a problem from the Falcons or the Bucs. It depends on how the Saints regroup. Some analysts actually have us winning the NFC South, but I would be happy with a wildcard and a 8-8 season. I can realistically see 10-6 though. I will be flying home for the Thursday night game on September 20th. It is against your giants, and we will be beating you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra