Verified:

Hello Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2012, 18:25:23

I always hear and read about the arguement that farming small clans and untags are killing the game blah blah blah.

Regardless if you think it is or not, how do you feel about having a land MAX. So you you want to farm untags or whomever you can only hold 30K acres or whatever the target would be. After that you get nothing for the grab, no land, resources nothing.

That will stop the same countries from farming small clans and untags AND will give other countries chances to get some more land themselves. How many times do you log on and see the same countries in 6-8 DR's and it is the same contries that are always hitting them 24 hours later.

Hello Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2012, 18:26:36

30K is just a target could be higher, could be lower. But does a country REALLY need 50K acres plus

Zahc Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 19:30:54

Sure it does. To some people thats the funnest part of the game
llort orp s`fos

bug03 Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 19:41:55

adding a few bots would make the game interesting. Thats why there was always so much land before. bots and multies

Marshal Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 20:10:37

not that easy to get 200m+ finishes with 30k land.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Deerhunter Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 20:31:21

if you want info about bots just ask RD. They can tell you everything about them.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 6th 2012, 20:45:12

deerhunter, that's an ignorant statement.

the best bot writers never used their bots -- or at least never got caught using them :p

I gotta disagree with capping land. we just removed the 2b cap, we're generally against capping things in general because we like open ended gameplay. IMO we need to do more things to encourage variation across the board. :)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Marshal Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 21:42:53

never got caught by mehul and those who got caught were just n00bs. :P
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Klown Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 21:48:33

It'd be better to just cap the number of SS/PS allowed on a single country at say, 5 per 24 hrs, unless it has attacked your tag.

major Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 1:52:08

I say, cap nothing.... let the players play, thats why its a game... leave the strats open for both player and clan alike..

if all these new caps, restrictions, and such are needed, for some to enjoy the game,then put them on a"net-only" server..

hell, these guys in EE have done an awesome job at keeping this game going, and taking it to a new and exciting level of play..let the war guys war let the net-guys net, but when on the same server they fight for the balance of their gameplay.... and that is the alliance server...