Jul 5th 2012, 13:37:30

CI and yes, very very worth it indeed.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Hopeless Game profile

Jul 5th 2012, 14:35:53

noobs should go with cashier or techer

Tigress Game profile

Jul 5th 2012, 20:06:04

The easiest strategy I found for a beginner is a Fascist Farmer.

Mainly because there are fewer things to keep track of, and has a higher threshold for recovery when mistakes are made.

Fascist Farmer Build a good count construction sites getting your build per turn to 50+
Explore
build farms
sell food
buy agricultural and military technology
buy adequate defense for your country

check the score sheet and compare your land to net worth ratio to other countries around you. If you seem a bit land fat get more defensive military, or buy up some weapons tech to minimize your military expenses.

If you plan on land grabbing other countries keep in mind it is not what you take but what you keep that ultimately counts at the end of the day.

Edited By: Tigress on Jul 5th 2012, 20:27:35
See Original Post
Happy Hunting

Tigress

kingofthezulus

Jul 5th 2012, 20:27:26

I think the best strat to start out with in this format may be theo techer, you can get good cash flow very quickly, and you don't need a lot of acres. Casher or farmer can be good starter strats in other servers, I don't really think that translates to Express.

Tigress Game profile

Jul 5th 2012, 20:37:42

a techer is good, in teaching specialization, and market trends, same with a commie indy.

Both strats however are market trend dependent, while cash flow can be good, if priced wrong and too high it can hurt. Both depend on Goods selling on the public market to keep taking turns. get this wrong and the country's growth is stunted. It is also frustrating to new players to login after long hours of waiting to see someone undercut their sale price, causing them to acquire few to no sales. Which means they would need to be fairly active in tracking what the market does to pull goods down and reset sell prices as needed.
Happy Hunting

Tigress

silentwolf Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 7:12:36

rainbow!

screw the market. closed economy FTW!

Deerhunter Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 11:57:23

Silentwolf, what is your country # this set? I am looking for someone to farm.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

mephirak Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 14:36:26

IMO bottom-feeding indy is the easiest--->followed by Theo indy start to techer--->casher can be really easy since you don't need to grab much, but you tend to be behind until your tech %s are really high.

Main thing is don't fail your attacks. If you can log on in 2-hour increments you can easily make 5+ grabs per day just using PS.