Verified:

Donny Game profile

Jul 1st 2012, 7:36:11

since this war is pretty much decided, I will not be logging on IRC on my phone to wall anymore :D if im here im here if im not im not!

Good job. kinda

becides the fact that we were netting
and had 70 and still have 50 inactive countries tagged that have made 0 attacks. but thats not your problem :-/
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Dizology Game profile

Jul 1st 2012, 10:17:47

Why couldn't you have done us the same favour whenever we have warred? lol

rebelnbk Game profile

Jul 1st 2012, 10:28:04

Dont you think our unap this set has something to do with their inactivity ;)

Donny Game profile

Jul 1st 2012, 13:22:07

I dunno but its only like 4 or 5 of us holding back a really active IMP,

im actually kinda IMPressed(see what i did there)

every single country they have tagged is hitting -2.
ICQ-105967052

patriotffa

Jul 1st 2012, 14:46:03

Originally posted by Donny:
I dunno but its only like 4 or 5 of us holding back a really active IMP,

every single country they have tagged is hitting -2.

This is the power i wield. I make IMP super awesome while our enemies are...not...super awesome. Yeah, that!

I introduce the Patriot effect :P

pocketchange

Jul 1st 2012, 15:58:29

Lol

mdevol Game profile

Jul 1st 2012, 16:35:34

Not so much you, patriot, as it is 70 inactive countries from CC and 2 inactive from IMP.

Looks like CC is done playing with that netting thing.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

patriotffa

Jul 1st 2012, 16:37:06

i guess my sense of humor is not for everybody

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 1st 2012, 16:59:22

Originally posted by mdevol:

I think CC has a good shot at having a great netting round at some point. It was not IMPs plan to "ruin" your netting set. Fact is, I went out of my way to seek out a pact from CC (when I said I never would again) and was denied. As history has shown with late detags and subtags, CC is too dangerous late in the round to be kept alive.

Otherwise, good solid war in my opinion - even considering LABs pathetic attempt.

Popcom Game profile

Jul 1st 2012, 19:10:34

Originally posted by patriotffa:

i chuckled.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

patriotffa

Jul 1st 2012, 19:21:02

yeah buddy!

QM Diver Game profile

Jul 1st 2012, 21:47:54

Originally posted by Popcom:
Originally posted by patriotffa:

i chuckled.

As did I...

This showing of possible wit and perhaps even a vague complement from Donny, left me practically perplexed!
Wish I could go on as many vacations... ;o)
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

patriotffa

Jul 1st 2012, 21:56:48

*hugs nbk crew*

u do get me!

Donny Game profile

Jul 1st 2012, 23:59:33

i just wish we had those 70 countries that were INACTIVE active. then it would have deff been a good war.
we are missing key players this set :(
Klutch
Mikey
Bsnake
Missyv
Xwing
and a few others.

ohwell like i said its not your problem it's ours
ICQ-105967052

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2012, 0:39:55

Originally posted by Primeval:

I think CC has a good shot at having a great netting round at some point. It was not IMPs plan to "ruin" your netting set. Fact is, I went out of my way to seek out a pact from CC (when I said I never would again) and was denied. As history has shown with late detags and subtags, CC is too dangerous late in the round to be kept alive.

Otherwise, good solid war in my opinion - even considering LABs pathetic attempt.

no, you donkey - that you don't have a pact doesn't mean that you will be hit, just that we don't feel like pacting you ... no bad intention :)

paranoia setting in or what ? :)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

patriotffa

Jul 2nd 2012, 0:45:40

didn't you read the part that starts "as history has shown"

Learn your history or you are doomed to repeat it :)

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2012, 0:52:28

nope, wasn't worth reading :)

so, i take it that IMP will be hitting OOP next set, perhaps at least partly untagged ... yet again ?
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

patriotffa

Jul 2nd 2012, 2:09:05

not if you post another surrender with a hottER asian chick like you did last time

ridsect_sof Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 2:41:56

what ever it is....

we pwnd CC :)
SOF Alliance Server
Jun 24, 01:47 Ridsect of SOF (#674) SoF Havoc Does EE again (#939) MD 1 B 7 C
Aug 4, 06:22 Ridsect of SOF (#1576) SoF SoLe SuRViVoR (#1429) (SOLdier) 5 B / 8 C
Mar 25, 18:34 Awesome Kickin (#300) (SoF100) (#20) (SoL) 25 B

mdevol Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 6:02:21

Originally posted by ridsect_sof:
what ever it is....

we pwnd CC :)

took long enough. as we learned last reset, cant win them all...

but 1 outta 3* isnt bad is it guys?

*3 is the # of times IMP has warred CC 1 v 1 either arranged or when they have done the FS
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 6:04:54

Are you counting the one that Sanct interfered in?? that one would be considered a en passe
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 8:18:43

i did count that one, up until sanct joined in, CC was winning the war, it was close but CC had all but closed the gap and was not in anyway slowing down, there is no argument that IMP could make otherwise. so if it goes as a "draw" thats still a big statement for CC considering the circumstances of the war.

regardless of that, which will not be agreed upon, that is still 3 wars in which IMP had the FS or it was mutual FS and have not won 2 of them.

EViL

Jul 2nd 2012, 17:31:35

BUT BUT BUT...Remember when...! Not the present!!

Please???

Fixed it

Edited By: EViL on Jul 2nd 2012, 17:44:48
See Original Post

Pain Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 17:33:45

editing peoples post is so cool. how do i be like you?
Your mother is a nice woman

Rico Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 17:40:38

Basically CC underestimated IMP. They didn't believe we would go after them solo like this. They also deliberately did not want to pact us to make us sweat and think that CC could attack us at any minute. This strategy backfired on them.

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 17:48:55

Well, not quite so, mdevol. You did well early when we wasted a lot of stock on jets. Once we had switched back to troops, we had the full advantage, and made use of it, winning sizeably the couple of days prior to the war getting interfered with. Our top 3 strings, mine, Atlantis, and Yamaha, each hadn't lost countries at that point, and we were FAing up some of our active hitters who got knocked around early. After getting your networth within 25%, quite the admirable feat, we had you up by 75%. Donny and Ford at that point were tough, but after knocking out most of donny's troops because of his lousy spal, you guys were in trouble.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Rico Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 17:50:01

i did count that one, up until sanct joined in, CC was winning the war, it was close but CC had all but closed the gap and was not in anyway slowing down, there is no argument that IMP could make otherwise. so if it goes as a "draw" thats still a big statement for CC considering the circumstances of the war.

regardless of that, which will not be agreed upon, that is still 3 wars in which IMP had the FS or it was mutual FS and have not won 2 of them.

That first war CC had a nice FS and a numbers advantage. So you were ahead in kills. But IMP was still almost twice your NW and you guys were losing breakers left and right. That war was far from decided.

The second war we pretty much handed it to you. We came into that war with fluffty countries and no tech. This current war shows how much we have improved.

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 17:52:20

The second war, we were planning a two week FS but delayed a week. You can't fight with 2 week countries vs 3 week countries and hope to succeed.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

patriotffa

Jul 3rd 2012, 0:04:12

Originally posted by Rico:

That first war CC had a nice FS and a numbers advantage. So you were ahead in kills. But IMP was still almost twice your NW and you guys were losing breakers left and right. That war was far from decided.

The second war we pretty much handed it to you. We came into that war with fluffty countries and no tech. This current war shows how much we have improved.

and what Rico means by improved is having Patriot

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 2:35:28

Aka IMP's IA finally got his act together.... Only took me 6 months
IT'S KILLING TIME

mdevol Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 3:12:08

I agree your activity has improved, that we underestimated. its a different story when both sides are preparing/have an inkling of intention to war. your first 20 or 30 kills were those of the little or no defense and little or no SDI style...thats the fun part of a blindside

ridsect_sof Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 7:45:57

mdevol....finally u have to admit that IMP is winner this time :)
SOF Alliance Server
Jun 24, 01:47 Ridsect of SOF (#674) SoF Havoc Does EE again (#939) MD 1 B 7 C
Aug 4, 06:22 Ridsect of SOF (#1576) SoF SoLe SuRViVoR (#1429) (SOLdier) 5 B / 8 C
Mar 25, 18:34 Awesome Kickin (#300) (SoF100) (#20) (SoL) 25 B

Donny Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 13:18:25

it's not really hard to FS a clan that is netting for the first time completely unprepped. #JUSTSAYIN

not to mention the inactivity -4 members that were tagged with sub par 300k NW countries.
ICQ-105967052

mdevol Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 13:43:57

i did admit that

that said, if they have to hit us while we are nowhere near organized and most of us not even carrying military because we were sloppily netting to beat us, i think that speaks for itself...

it is an improvement over last time they FSd us ;)

Popcom Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 14:31:58

notice how every time every clan is FS its the exact same excuses?...this time you guys gave up DURING the fs...
can we just get the short list of excuses sticky so we can all just copy/paste from there please?
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 3rd 2012, 15:06:05

i did admit that

that said, if they have to hit us while we are nowhere near organized and most of us not even carrying military because we were sloppily netting to beat us, i think that speaks for itself...

it is an improvement over last time they FSd us ;)

Spin spin. I've already told you IMP was not purposely "waiting" to ruin your declared netting set. You mismanaged your politics out of some sort of misplaced since of pride and it burned you.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 15:37:53

Originally posted by Popcom:
notice how every time every clan is FS its the exact same excuses?...this time you guys gave up DURING the fs...
can we just get the short list of excuses sticky so we can all just copy/paste from there please?

we gave up? we simply dont have anybody active, ill give you a snap shot of our last login times if you need them, there are still a large # that were tagged CC that are inactive. not having the means to post a feasable comeback, and giving up are hardly the same thing.

that said, im stunned that we have not been tagkilled yet. especially since we "gave up"

and prime, whatever it was that caused this war, we didnt expect it and thats our fault. we got burnt. wont happen again. we are done netting.

Rico Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 18:23:49

CC didn't give up, but they did have LAB hit us.

Rico Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 18:25:15

that said, im stunned that we have not been tagkilled yet. especially since we "gave up"

You have what, 7-8 originals left?

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 22:23:06

Eh, I have been on vacation. Otherwise....
IT'S KILLING TIME

mdevol Game profile

Jul 4th 2012, 6:33:04

nubs

Donny Game profile

Jul 4th 2012, 13:52:19

I gave up walling :D there wasn't a point rlly . theres no way we could come back. so i was wasting a TON of time to delay the inevitable
ICQ-105967052

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 1st 2012, 23:36:43

ttt for contradiction

patriotffa

Aug 1st 2012, 23:57:27

yeah this was pretty much aodt's surreder :P

Rico Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 0:04:19

i did admit that

IMP Wins!

patriotffa

Aug 2nd 2012, 0:31:32

lmao

pwnd!