My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

poly Game profile

Jun 29th 2012, 20:02:10

Psht always teasing

Detmer Game profile

Jun 29th 2012, 20:43:02

(In case people were wondering, the twitter name was the announcement)

Zahc Game profile

Jun 29th 2012, 21:09:20

Is it @paradigmee or @paradgimee??
llort orp s`fos

Milla Game profile

Jun 29th 2012, 22:00:11

Not a lot changes in like 5-6 years in this place :P

Mr Emerald

Jun 29th 2012, 22:03:08

well wouldn't it be misleading as you spelled Paradigm wrong?
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

poly Game profile

Jun 29th 2012, 22:09:13

hmmmmm what are they going to tweet? @pdm KR STARTS IN 5MINS!! Killing #223 1mil br?
that would be entertaining...if ever irc goes down :P

Detmer Game profile

Jun 29th 2012, 22:17:09

Originally posted by Zahc:
Is it @paradigmee or @paradgimee??

I think you can guess which ;)

Detmer Game profile

Jun 29th 2012, 22:17:43

Originally posted by Mr Emerald:
well wouldn't it be misleading as you spelled Paradigm wrong?

How did so many people notice that? I sure didn't and I typed it AND read it!

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 29th 2012, 22:19:32

I feel as though this announcement has been made in the past.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 29th 2012, 22:23:47

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
I feel as though this announcement has been made in the past.

Maybe. I didn't see it on a scan of the boards, but it is certainly possible!

iScode Game profile

Jun 29th 2012, 23:12:18

whats twitter?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

vintage'

Jun 30th 2012, 0:15:41

fail :P

locket Game profile

Jun 30th 2012, 0:27:13

I somehow don't see many people following this

Lobo Game profile

Jun 30th 2012, 0:32:54

i duzz not 'twit' :P
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack
The only real progress lies in learning to be wrong all alone. ~Albert Camus

Original SANCT...

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2012, 1:01:11

Detmer Game profile

Jun 30th 2012, 2:09:47

Right, but that was for a different announcement. The announcement that we have a twitter actually stated as such and occurred a long time ago. These posts are just courtesies to help people who are not following us... yet...

major Game profile

Jun 30th 2012, 2:11:03

wtf?

abomb Game profile

Jun 30th 2012, 2:40:55

i highly doubt you have enough interesting to say to validate the follow... no offence. But twitter is made up of superstars and wannabee's who think the world cares when the take a dumb or have a tug...

iScode Game profile

Jun 30th 2012, 2:46:14

seriously, wtf is twitter????
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Detmer Game profile

Jun 30th 2012, 4:20:29

Originally posted by abomb:
i highly doubt you have enough interesting to say to validate the follow... no offence. But twitter is made up of superstars and wannabee's who think the world cares when the take a dumb or have a tug...

I wasn't aware you only wanted to follow people who constantly spam you so that if you look away for 15 minutes you have missed everything. I guess you aren't the type of person who should follow us.

PG Game profile

Jun 30th 2012, 8:04:50

Originally posted by poly:
hmmmmm what are they going to tweet? @pdm KR STARTS IN 5MINS!! Killing #223 1mil br?
that would be entertaining...if ever irc goes down :P

ohh come on poly!!!
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

locket Game profile

Jun 30th 2012, 9:48:18

Originally posted by Detmer:

I wasn't aware you only wanted to follow people who constantly spam you so that if you look away for 15 minutes you have missed everything. I guess you aren't the type of person who should follow us.

I wasn't aware that the alliance of PDM or whomever runs the twitter had enough interesting things to say convince anyone to follow them.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2012, 13:18:37

Originally posted by locket:

I wasn't aware that the alliance of PDM or whomever runs the twitter had enough interesting things to say convince anyone to follow them.

Then consider yourself ignorant.

archaic Game profile

Jun 30th 2012, 14:13:38

Its a method of communication, simple as that. I made a post a few days ago about the slow agonizing demise of ICQ, this is sort of a complimentary post about PDMs adoption of one of the many media that has taken its place.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Detmer Game profile

Jun 30th 2012, 15:13:48

Originally posted by archaic:
Its a method of communication, simple as that. I made a post a few days ago about the slow agonizing demise of ICQ, this is sort of a complimentary post about PDMs adoption of one of the many media that has taken its place.

If you don't try to keep this game mired in stagnation and re-live your high school days to deal with unresolved emotional issues you are a pariah. I'm alright with that though.

archaic Game profile

Jun 30th 2012, 15:20:55

<-- Happy Pariah

locket Game profile

Jun 30th 2012, 21:23:09

Originally posted by Requiem:

Then consider yourself ignorant.

Man.. seven whole followers! It really must be me that is ignorant! Wait... everything posted there was posted on AT as well... wait... nothing posted there is the least bit interesting... seems to me that seven people means that the majority is not following you and so I would appear to be not ignorant after all.

Don't worry though. Calling others ignorant and being insulting is just what people have done for years. You aren't innovating either :)

Mr Emerald

Jun 30th 2012, 23:39:18

I think it would be better to post a link to your twitter, then people can stop complaining :P

http://www.twitter.com/ParadigmEE
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

poly Game profile

Jul 1st 2012, 7:00:53

whiney turds

archaic Game profile

Jul 1st 2012, 14:25:29

Don't worry though. Calling others ignorant and being insulting is just what people have done for years. You aren't innovating either :)

Mirror much?

Locket, you troll fluff that does not even merit trolling. PDM has a twitter account, why is it so important to you to tear it down? Are you afraid that Detmer's Klout score will be higher than yours? Or are you just so jealous of everybody elses Cheerios that you have to go around pissing in them on general principle?

Anonymous

Jul 1st 2012, 14:58:39

It's actually pretty silly for an alliance to have a twitter. Not to mention pretentious, arrogant, and just generally makes you seem like douches.

That douche essence is intensified by the way you guys are posting in defense of it.

Also you have 7 followers... You aren't Lady Gaga, you aren't even Charlie Sheen. Just shut the fluff up about your ridiculous twitter account and stop acting like douches.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 1st 2012, 15:09:28

Originally posted by Anonymous:
It's actually pretty silly for an alliance to have a twitter. Not to mention pretentious, arrogant, and just generally makes you seem like douches.

That douche essence is intensified by the way you guys are posting in defense of it.

Also you have 7 followers... You aren't Lady Gaga, you aren't even Charlie Sheen. Just shut the fluff up about your ridiculous twitter account and stop acting like douches.

i'd say "right back at you" but it seems a little too on the nose :p

you need to get laid or smoke a J or something, man. talk about being a douche... jesus christ.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Anonymous

Jul 1st 2012, 15:29:46

Originally posted by Pang:

i'd say "right back at you" but it seems a little too on the nose :p

you need to get laid or smoke a J or something, man. talk about being a douche... jesus christ.

Ahh what would a thread be with out the "you need to get laid" or "smoke some reefer" responses.

Your post was already covered.

Everything was fine with the post. Then you and the rest of the PDM goons started coming out of the wood work, talking down to everyone.

Look! See! you guys are still doing it.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 1st 2012, 15:51:31

trolling PDM on a PSA thread about the manner in which the PSA is made = lame.

this is one of those threads where everyone should be like "congrats, TheMatrix!", not troll us for our choice of medium.

however, that doesn't make my comments any less true :)

chill a little bit. you didn't used to be so full of hate back in the day :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Anonymous

Jul 1st 2012, 15:55:48

Hmm maybe I was being full of hate, heh. Still seems like Detmer came out swinging on a fairly innocent post.

agusjo Game profile

Jul 1st 2012, 16:59:32

archaic Game profile

Jul 1st 2012, 17:34:26

Hmm maybe I was being full of hate, heh. Still seems like Detmer came out swinging on a fairly innocent post.

Because toolbags like you and locket feel the need to troll every fluffin thread maybe? You guys are bashing my new aFA, ergo . . . go fluff yourselves, we'll come out swinging every time to defend our people. Niether of you guys even play, your just disembodied mouths spewing crap.

de1i Game profile

Jul 1st 2012, 17:51:04

@jayisadouche

locket Game profile

Jul 1st 2012, 21:27:01

He did. And when I made an almost identically toned reply he resorted to insults. Apparently it is only PDM who is allowed to say fluff.

Archaic, I do play actually. I don't even troll PDM. In fact the only person in PDM who I don't think is a pretty cool person is Detmer. And that's because he apparently thinks he is better than others when he is just another troll who think he knows what the rest of the server should be doing and thinks he fluffs gold bricks.

I quite agree with the strategies you have tried to put in place and the attempts by you to solve this stupid war. In fact if I felt there was any hope I would do my best to convince Laf leadership to end it which I think they'd be up for but yah.

Detmer was the first person to bring negativity here so blame him if you wish. But you wont and you think that just because someone disagrees with something they are trolling.

GL with your twitter I guess.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2012, 22:07:59

In fact the only person in PDM who I don't think is a pretty cool person is Detmer.

He's prob PDMs coolest member. Detmer is the man.

Drow Game profile

Jul 1st 2012, 23:16:38

we have twitter?? :O
I didn't know this!
does it mean I am going to GET twitter?
not a hope in hell :P

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Anonymous

Jul 2nd 2012, 13:06:26

Originally posted by Requiem:
In fact the only person in PDM who I don't think is a pretty cool person is Detmer.

He's prob PDMs coolest member. Detmer is the man.

Actually ever since he became a forum mod, he has been an insufferable fluff. Besides people like Archaic and Requiem I always liked PDM until Detmer went all ass spelunker.

Now the bad overwhelms the good.

UltraMarines Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 13:50:29

Wahoo!

Detmer Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 14:11:03

Symac, I have barely posted since I became a mod and the vast majority of what I have posted has been explaining mod actions. The problem is you see what you want to see.

Also, is ass spelunker an insult? If so gay bashing is not allowed and you will be banned =) How is that? Fit your agenda?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 2nd 2012, 14:14:14

mmm I think you guys are perceiving PDM (and Detmer) a bit differently because of the current, ongoing conflict. You're entitled to your opinion regardless, though. But I'd encourage everyone to try and keep things civil; not every thread needs to be used for posturing.

Anyway, since I haven't said it yet, congrats on the FA promotion, TheMatrix -- it's a well deserved promotion for a guy who consistently goes above and beyond for PDM.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Anonymous

Jul 2nd 2012, 14:25:21

Actually Detmer, you have been posting lots. None of which are positive messages when you call for the destruction of an alliance. Especially one which is the largest currently and probably is the single largest source to bring old vets back to this game.

Not cool in my books.

I don't care what PDM does in the game, you have beef with SoF so be it join what ever side you wish. Just don't go around with your nose in the air thinking your fluff doesn't stink. Just so you are aware SoL has ran off droves of players and even getting it's ass handed to them set after set still finds time to threaten smaller alliances.

So yes, a portion of this community does not currently perceive PDM in a very good light. Especially being had they not joined this war, it would have been over by now and the server can go back to normal.

Feel free to ban me if you wish there are many worse things I could have said. Ass spelunker is rather whimsical though and as my beef is limited to displeasure with your reactions, I thought I would use something light. If you believe the sport of ass spelunking has anything to do with homosexuality, you should ban yourself.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 2nd 2012, 14:50:21

half the content in your last post seems oddly out of place, Symac... :p

at any given time, a significant portion of the community doesn't perceive another significant portion of the community in a good light. it's the nature of conflict.

but, as I said, that doesn't mean that EVERY thread needs to be used for political posturing -- locket first in this thread, but others in every alliance (including PDM, and me!) have been there to jump in time and time again on the boards during this conflict. Do we need to keep doing it to the extreme?
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Anonymous

Jul 2nd 2012, 14:54:28

True. I'll drop it here.