Verified:

Chevs

Jun 18th 2012, 2:09:50

ahahha there were some good ones but no..

#42 was me.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

iNouda Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 3:07:00

Bleh I died. I need to get my own interwebs connection.

Duna Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 9:27:01

Gj LaF/SoF. You passed them by kills and seems NW cap is alot less now.

oats Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 10:27:34

Yes, this has been really close. But it seems like SoF/LaF are gaining the momentum atm.

Closing the NW gap and they closed the kill gap. I think the build of the other alliance countries was good for a quick early set war but their lack of tech is now setting them back.

With tech prices on the rise the SoF/LaF techers are getting a quick boost while the poor indy/farmer splits on the other side are having a harder time keeping up.

Armadillo Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 11:09:42

They quick FS cought us off guard and definatly gave them the upper hand. Seems it's evened out now so seems tide could have shifted...Bonus post for stating the obvious.

Murf Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 12:58:05

Most fun war in ages, can't believe I died though, stupid smart phone internet just wasn't quick enough

d20 Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 15:32:03

awesome war!

lymz Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 23:41:53

Close war :-)

P.S. Bonus!

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 17:06:50

http://earthgraphs.com/...F%2CRD&warreport=Show

Whoops, the war is no longer even now.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Atryn Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 17:15:25

NukEvil - you cannot run the report that way. RD is not at war with Evo/SOL/PDM, so they aren't really on that "side" exactly. Its just complicated now.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 17:34:34

Didn't I read on AT--the most reliable source of news in Earth:Empires--that RD was in joint chats with LaF and SoF? If that is true, then, yes, they are on their "side".
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 17:36:41

RD has tried to play both sides of the fence and are now exposed. They picked their side.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 17:50:15

You see, this is why I quit playing Alliance for good a few resets ago. If someone does something that's not supportive of the general community, there's no punishment for it.

Break a uNAP? Doesn't matter if they're the largest alliance with the largest allies backing them up. Break it again? Par for the course now.

FS someone out of the blue? Doesn't matter. Do it twice? Again, doesn't matter.

Have leaders get caught cheating? I'll have to hand it to most of the community; I've never seen so many people so gullible about something so stupid: "Don't blame the alliance for having cheating leadership, even though it's directly by that cheating that said alliance achieved its infallible political position!!!!!" and people couldn't wait to bend over and take it. At least they paid for it, sort of.

Jump into a perfectly-even, fun war, thus making the war uneven, and no longer fun? "You shouldn't have made them ANGRY!! RRARRRARRRRRGGHH!!"

See, it doesn't matter if certain alliances get "exposed", because the rest of the community doesn't care. And unless the other side has an extra alliance available, they'll get away with it, once again. Because you can't have fun with people who refuse to have fun.

archaic Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 18:00:30

+1 Nukey
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Detmer Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 20:00:05

Originally posted by NukEvil:
You see, this is why I quit playing Alliance for good a few resets ago. If someone does something that's not supportive of the general community, there's no punishment for it.

Break a uNAP? Doesn't matter if they're the largest alliance with the largest allies backing them up. Break it again? Par for the course now.

Have leaders get caught cheating? I'll have to hand it to most of the community; I've never seen so many people so gullible about something so stupid: "Don't blame the alliance for having cheating leadership, even though it's directly by that cheating that said alliance achieved its infallible political position!!!!!" and people couldn't wait to bend over and take it. At least they paid for it, sort of.

Jump into a perfectly-even, fun war, thus making the war uneven, and no longer fun? "You shouldn't have made them ANGRY!! RRARRRARRRRRGGHH!!"

See, it doesn't matter if certain alliances get "exposed", because the rest of the community doesn't care. And unless the other side has an extra alliance available, they'll get away with it, once again. Because you can't have fun with people who refuse to have fun.

Pride Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 20:10:02

Trife Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 20:13:12

get "exposed", because the rest of the community doesn't care

um, i exposed and my community cared quite a bit. they gave me a set of fetters and a free place to live for 3 months!

Makinso Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 20:46:46

RD stepping in screwed over a very nice war.

Sad to see them do it like this. Could've waited your turn.

Jiman Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 20:58:26

Originally posted by Makinso:
RD stepping in screwed over a very nice war.

Sad to see them do it like this. Could've waited your turn.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 21:24:52

Now, that doesn't mean there can't be punishments for alliances that take actions against the rest of the community. I should probably post this on B&S, but here goes:

Have a scoring system set up for alliances based on certain criteria. Criteria which includes actions taken which may harm the community. Actions such as FSing out of the blue, breaking rules set up by the community, such as uNAPs, jumping into a fair war and making it unfair, etc. Everytime an alliance does one of these things, that alliance's score increments. When am alliance's score reaches a certain value, that entire alliance gets purpled for the rest of the reset. I'd like to call my idea Keeping Alliances Reasonable, Maybe by Annihilation, or KARMA, for short.

Trife Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 21:30:18

Now, that doesn't mean there can't be punishments for alliances that take actions against the rest of the community. I should probably post this on B&S, but here goes:

Have a scoring system set up for alliances based on certain criteria. Criteria which includes actions taken which may harm the community. Actions such as FSing out of the blue, breaking rules set up by the community, such as uNAPs, jumping into a fair war and making it unfair, etc. Everytime an alliance does one of these things, that alliance's score increments. When am alliance's score reaches a certain value, that entire alliance gets purpled for the rest of the reset. I'd like to call my idea Keeping Alliances Reasonable, Maybe by Annihilation, or KARMA, for short.

whoa whoa whoa whoa lets wait on the facebook implementation first before we start coming up with more ideas

so hold onto that thought for 2+ years ;)

locket Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 21:52:07

So if Sol last set had say... killed 4 RD countries, 3 LCN, and 2 Omega for fun... would you say they should all avoid this "even" war you speak of? How good of a reason do you need to give someone while telling them to fluff off, for people to stop whining about their reasons?

Eric171 Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 0:58:49

I updated the OP to reflect RD entering the war.

Totally lame.

anoniem Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 11:53:28

Originally posted by locket:

So if Sol last set had say... killed 4 RD countries, 3 LCN, and 2 Omega for fun... would you say they should all avoid this "even" war you speak of? How good of a reason do you need to give someone while telling them to fluff off, for people to stop whining about their reasons?

Does anybody here understand what he's saying? I for one don't.
re(ally)tired

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 12:06:34

Originally posted by locket:

Not quite sure what you're saying here. Are you saying you want KARMA to be a manual process? Keeping Alliances Reasonable, Moderation by Annihilation? I think it would be a bit more subjective than having a bot do it, but we can try that too.

XeKLaH Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 4:25:26

Wow. Are you guys had a real life? And I see a new set of whinners.
if u play sux, does it means i cheat?

dagga Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 4:28:01

The patented Helmet defense. People arguing that the tactics of LAF + SOF are detrimental to the game must be whiners and/or sore losers.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

iScode Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 5:33:00

but you are a whiner/sore loser dagga, not interested in the above posts, just stating a fact.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Flamey Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 9:19:05

After reading Page 2 of this thread, you'd really think this was the Whine Stats Thread.

Sifos Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 0:46:57

bump
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Eric171 Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 3:44:13

Is RAGE actually hitting? What is its tag?

cypress Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 4:18:43

RAGEF

Eric171 Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 6:00:39

thanks! I updated the OP to reflect that.

In the rival x tie war, it looks like tie got the advantage.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 25th 2012, 12:47:34

and TIE got FSed =p
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2012, 13:06:39

RAGE got their asses handed to them in a day.Stupidest thing RAGE's done ever FDF should be ashamed darkest day in RAGE's history.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

theannonymousone Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 13:12:11

Bonus

Xavier Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2012, 16:40:59

Oh goodness... You all are still around eh? ;)

Good luck to all sides btw :p
EE Alliance
Sons of Liberty
Myrmidons
Survival of the Fittest
------------------
E2025 Alliance & Limited
Survival of the Fittest
RaZTa
Ragnarok
Survival of the Fittest 4a
Valkyries
Valhalla

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 17:19:33

Its a shame SoF couldnt handle the pressure of a proper war and had to call in MGP and RD.

Flamey Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 21:28:20

It's a shame Evo couldn't handle MPG.

Junky Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 21:53:48

did rage even attack anyone, I know they hit SOL, and I think LaF... thats bout it.. more like they made a mock dec to be funny... SoF was not amused.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 5:21:55

lol@flamey

true enough

Zahc Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 4:21:20

Ttt
llort orp s`fos

Jofel Game profile

Jun 29th 2012, 11:51:19

ttt...
Join The Monsters in their struggle for peace, love and understanding:
http://www.boxcarhosting.net

Sifos Game profile

Jul 5th 2012, 23:31:16

bump
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Eric171 Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 2:05:51

A lot of new countries joining the RIVAL x TIE war, mostly on rival`s side.

Zahc Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 15:47:38

Ttt
llort orp s`fos

Helmet Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 2:39:31

It's a shame BKJ had to call in his "wife" to AB Laf.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2012, 4:57:07

lol

If you can't be stuffed loading war stats page here is the crack, sperm is losing ... miserably ... lol
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 12th 2012, 19:27:14

Ttt
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

crothersc Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 20:38:55