I tried unsuccessfully to derail it too:(

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Devestation Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 14:32:53

You're both as bad as each other. I'm going to ask my leaders to only net from now on.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jun 14th 2012, 16:10:44

Originally posted by Helmet:
Originally posted by Alin:
Originally posted by Helmet:
Originally posted by Alin:
Warning!!!

Unwanted sarcasm above.

*Cheaters supporters allert *Cheaters supporters allert!

BAD SPELING ALLERT. BAD SPELING ALLERT. ALLERT STEELS AL OF THE L'S FROM US AL.

LOVE,
HEMET

Tell us the story of your youth . Ya know - the one starting with " When i was young, they booted me ... now i am old and friend with them " | * - |

P.S: if i take Helmet Task and the other one that picked up on my "english" and sum the number of the languages they speak it will barely = mine :) So ... suck it up!!!

Alin I was forced, against my wiil, to wear boots. Do you have any idea how terrible that was? Nobody should ever be forced to wear boots, especially when they have on shorts. It was just wrong!

For you to come here and mock me about the boot incident is just cruel. Are you some kind of sociopath?

*will
:)

T-irol Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 16:01:19

It blows my mind that I'm actually here doing this again based on a random google search. Is the date even right on these posts?

Murf, could you actually repeat what you said above to me without turning yellow? It's a shame that you've always had that Rage spirit in you mixed with a special downs-syndrom flufftail of love & Tom Cruise.

You led war chats because you were a frantic & fanatic but never came anywhere near Rage or Arrow leadership in those days because you were about as stable as a mule in a.... er, (burning) stable.

If this were a court I'd call some of my 'worst' online enemies to my own defense. Nazar and I kicked the crap out of each other time and time again. He was a boy scout and I was a rager. We had an unsteady tolerance of each other online and every-so-often irl that involved a lot of in game attacks.

I mean, I fuc*ing hated UCN. He Hates SOF. I was alright with SOF and he was a member of UCN before starting Arrow.

I'd like to add that Alin got it right. After it became clear that the earth community as a whole shunned you for multies the whole earth community moved to no multies. People most often just don't get this. An alliance leader had two choices, go full evil or full clean.

The overwhelming majority went clean in the way that grape juice is tough to get out of a white shirt. Faded reminders of past transgressions or some such thing.

p.s.

I can't believe Mags was in this thread
And in my house
and halo had brown hair

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 16:25:08

Hi, Tirol.

I can assure you the dates on these forum posts are correct. I helped write these forums, and, IIRC, the code that displays the dates seemed to look fine to me.

Oh, I didn't actually write the date code stuff. That was probably written by Dark Morbid early 2010 or so, who was then booted off the development team for running a clan website which facilitated running multis by having a secret webpage that coordinated times, proxies (which were bought and paid for by another player), and logins. Oh well.

Yep, I think it's time for a stroll down nostalgia street. Remember that thread I put on Rage's GT site, whose topic stated "#rage is for Ragers!"? Good times.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

T-irol Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 17:28:55

Best thing that earth 2025 taught me after near eight years 'hands off' is that I rarely remember things that didn't come out of my own mouth, and that's the industry standard. It's like a non-touching french kiss fight in the archaeology department.

I did research #rage for Ragers though and deeply apologize if you were mistreated while you were with us :)

pass me my turbo walker, i need to make a crafty exit now...

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 18:30:23

Yeah, I don't remember much of what happened in Rage, other than what I specifically took part in. Another memory that farted out of the sewer of my mind is a MSPaint graphic I drew of a stick dude getting shot through the scope of his rifle with the words "This is what HI is for!" on the bottom. Hazardous Infiltrators. An entire division of nothing but spy countries (it was small, maybe 5-10 members). I believe Dindrane was TL of HI when I was there.

I also remember parts of the speech you made when Rage went over 500 countries. Sort of. I may even have it backed up on an old harddrive somewhere, but I doubt it. It was around a decade ago.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

T-irol Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 18:41:54

200MB HDD's Packed away in suit cases across different parts of the world trusted in the care of people who don't know how important several hundreds of thousands of lines of text were. Barring random magnetic fields and parents, I'll wind up on top of one - or better yet, several of those I've left behind.... some day.

And then wonder where the F*coK I can plug an IDE cable into.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 18:49:05

Heh..I have 3 working computers with IDE plugs in them. I may attempt to find my old harddrives and see which of them still work.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 26th 2012, 18:55:47

I have a remarkable amount of stuff transferred from one drive to the next as I reinstalled on fresh drives; now it's on my RAID array... and there's way too much to look through lol
Finally did the signature thing.

silentwolf Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 13:52:47

Alin is up to his antics here too ehh..

hahaha some of the posts are classic :)

see some old names here

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 13:55:31

Hellow Silentwolf. Its good to see you again.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Alin Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 14:47:29

Hi Tirol - long time.

Hope everything is good with you. Come back and rebuild Rage - that will be a strong reason for me to go RAGE-er again :)

Good Luck!

Ivan Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 14:56:23

Your offer alone will stop him from doing that Alin

Alin Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 14:59:05

Go play with your chea... erhm kids Ivan.

Mockdu Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 16:37:00

you know,

only good thing about rage i remember is when GO was leading it!!! besides that the alliance has been crap!!