Verified:

Denning Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 19:37:41

And me :P

Alin Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 21:22:14

famn you puy him in DR just when i wanted to farm him a little!!!

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 22:51:52

Well, it looks like i will still finish in the top 10 AGAIN.! Even though a D bagg Mob tried to foil my plans. Even though #18 made a super dumb move. Looks like me pancaking him made him call it all quits. Well enough, he stood no chance. It is too bad had he not acted so foolish i wonder how high i could have gotten- Prob still not as high as rob this set. Anyway, another solid finish from the guy who "doesn't know how to net". All you cheating trolls who get foiled and beaten back each set- Eat it!
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

braden Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 22:55:38

how much stock do you have left, dh?

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 23:01:01

Well, i would be much better off but i didnt start selling my tech for 1k till too late. I am reselling a little militart and ill have maybe 200mill left aside from that
ill finish 18 mill something
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 23:02:27

i screwed up a few things- i also bough up too soon and will be wasting 80 turns- at 5k + a turn that i wont be using now. So i screwed the pooch this set. Although i figure im still good for top 7 or 8
I shall fear no retals,

Rob Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 23:19:25

Food really messed a lot of peoples game this set, including mine.

silentwolf Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 23:51:13

Hmm should i? Should i not....

Maybe next time dh.

Good finish.

silentwolf Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 23:57:15

Ahhh next time it wont be so easy dh ;)

Good win.

Pixmo Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 0:03:12

Good finish, considering.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2012, 0:04:10

What that AzN who won? I know the country name is AzN but someone told me AzN was playing the Living Tribunal country haha.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 0:05:05

Thanks. My advise is that next time you do not make the hit if it leaves you defenseless to do it. Of course i grabbed the hell out of you for what you did. Yes, i dropped all the land i gained. It helped my tech levels and i also got more TPT without rebuilding. Hitting you was a deff move as much as off and revenge. At least you got the last laugh by me hitting you more at the end kicking myself out of the top 10. I was sure of 10th place barring that. Anyway, my set was ruined when you made that retal 2 days after i grabed you. Come on- 60 acres? Anyway, there is always next time but i doubt youll do any better. You should have sold all those jets from the start and then came at me with tanks. That was your only move. Its all good though- you are not used to warring and i am. Anyway, i am sure ill see ya around again and i harbor no ill will. Goodluck in future and feel free to send me a pact offer some time.
I shall fear no retals,

ingle Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 0:21:31

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
i screwed up a few things- i also bough up too soon and will be wasting 80 turns- at 5k + a turn that i wont be using now. So i screwed the pooch this set. Although i figure im still good for top 7 or 8

Apparently not finishing top 7 or 8!

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 1:06:41

Ya, at the last few minutes #18 was spying on me so i took a little more rage out on him. Knocked myself out of top 10 LMFAO. Oh well, it was all fun and good. I would have made only 10th anyway.
I shall fear no retals,

Hopeless Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 1:09:12

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Thanks. My advise is that next time you do not make the hit if it leaves you defenseless to do it. Of course i grabbed the hell out of you for what you did. Yes, i dropped all the land i gained. It helped my tech levels and i also got more TPT without rebuilding. Hitting you was a deff move as much as off and revenge. At least you got the last laugh by me hitting you more at the end kicking myself out of the top 10. I was sure of 10th place barring that. Anyway, my set was ruined when you made that retal 2 days after i grabed you. Come on- 60 acres? Anyway, there is always next time but i doubt youll do any better. You should have sold all those jets from the start and then came at me with tanks. That was your only move. Its all good though- you are not used to warring and i am. Anyway, i am sure ill see ya around again and i harbor no ill will. Goodluck in future and feel free to send me a pact offer some time.

Apparently he didn't have time to deal with an ignorant like you. You are no better than BUG. He gave you all that acres for free and still you finish out of top 10? LMAO!! seems like every set you have an excuse!

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 1:25:22

Where was your country at Hopeless? And i think almost 200 otehr countries finished out of top 10. Thats why its top 10. LOL Your just a sad excuse of a troll. Your name describes you well.
I shall fear no retals,

bug03 Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 1:35:33

How did i get brought into this?

crest23 Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 3:19:01

It's a discussion about douches, lol.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

bug03 Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 6:57:06

Originally posted by crest23:
It's a discussion about douches, lol.
haha, good one bro