Verified:

Dizology Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 6:01:23

NBK declares a thumb war with Ely and Focus, Ely can take the left hand, and focus the right :)

Ely, a couple of sets ago, you fluffed us over by becoming CC's pawn, and declaring on our FDP because of CC leadership. This allowed a 4v2 against us, without any help. We were fine with 3vs2 - but couldn't do anything when another tag jumped in just for fluffs and giggles. You guys were also an ally to us, and you put no effort into that war, and the only point you served was to screw us over.

Focus, I'm not sure how, but you guys generally seem be backing our opposition in some kind of way. Whether it be FA, or something else. We're just going to save the hassle this set and wrap you up in this too.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 6:02:28

lame excuse for a lame war, and 3 hrs late

game on
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2012, 6:16:09

Greedy!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

zodiac Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 6:30:31

god damn it i wasnt ready yet

gambit Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 6:32:05

sorry crip but you guys are due for a war... we dont want you getting lazy over there :P

Natural Born Killer

Pain Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 6:35:25

bring it hoes. this should be a good war if we can get with ely properly. i hope :P

also if NBK is willing to give up gambits countries and distract him so we can kill him we wont kill K4F first.
Your mother is a nice woman

Rip It Up Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 6:37:47

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
lame excuse for a lame war, and 3 hrs late

game on

lame excuse?.. its a hell of a good excuse if u ask me lol
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Pain Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 6:41:31

hey lets not be douchebags to each other this time and just have a fun war. deal?

gambit Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 6:41:54

kill me 2nd please :P
Natural Born Killer

PapaSmurf Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 6:52:25

It should be a fun war, I think most of ely will show up, they have some good people.

Pain Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 6:53:03

gambit youre getting saved for last

mdevol Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 7:13:38

lame....

you guys got bent over politically that reset it wasnt about ELY screwing you, you guys bit off more than you could chew and didnt know who you had pacted or not, even up until a few hours before we hit you, you thought we were def allies. you cant blame that on ELY, you guys dropped the ball and bit off more than you could chem, and it was posted publicly that they were going to have police for that set.

silly..

that said, enjoy this war.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Rip It Up Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 7:37:30

Originally posted by mdevol:
lame....

you guys got bent over politically that reset it wasnt about ELY screwing you, you guys bit off more than you could chew and didnt know who you had pacted or not, even up until a few hours before we hit you, you thought we were def allies. you cant blame that on ELY, you guys dropped the ball and bit off more than you could chem, and it was posted publicly that they were going to have police for that set.

silly..

that said, enjoy this war.

we may have got bent over politically that set. since we failed at the politics.... we thought we would just bend u over the old school way. ;-)
MSN:

Rip It Up Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 7:38:16

sorry not u, cos ur CC, but your buddies. who were asking for this.
MSN:

rlxdntdt Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 8:10:43

praise the NBK

Cabrito Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 8:46:56

we what fun this is
When the white man discovered this country,
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.
White man thought he could improve on a system like this. - Cherokee proverb

Pain Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 8:54:06

Originally posted by Rip It Up:
sorry not u, cos ur CC, but your buddies. who were asking for this.

who was asking for this? lol

Anonymous

Jun 24th 2012, 9:14:15

I would say FoCuS actions last set alone begged for this, and I don't even play this server. Just think how those involved feel about it?

Pain Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 9:36:18

so doing our job as police and killing 2 whole NBK countries (legitimately) is deserving of an FS? lol sure

if thats what you have to use to justify it then so be it.

Jun 24th 2012, 10:56:39

Our actions last set? You mean me finishing top ten again? Lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

JJosh Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 11:12:25

ok
FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

crysk Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 12:25:42

lol....that is all. Ya'll should get your stories straight . Lets roll sunshine.

synoder Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 13:38:56

nah last set had nothing to do with it, I dont remember you guys doing anything out of the norm last set. I only pop in ever now and again tho so maybe I missed it.

who cares tho, should be a good war if ely can put up a decent fight cause I know focus will :) you guys did get caught a bit off guard tho just from looking at the ops which surpises me some. I figured you both would have been expecting to get hit by someone this et.

Popcom Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 15:51:41

If you fluff with NBK, we will get you. You may gang bang us, and tie our hands 1 set, but we even the score eventually ;)

Lets rock and roll. come on ely, focus already has 25 kills, cant let them show u up
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

bstrong86 Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 16:19:42

Heh..awesome..

The Death Knights

XI

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 17:29:17

If ELY decides to mobilize this could get interesting, if not... :(
IT'S KILLING TIME

Pain Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 17:59:42

Originally posted by Popcom:
If you fluff with NBK, we will get you. You may gang bang us, and tie our hands 1 set, but we even the score eventually ;)

Lets rock and roll. come on ely, focus already has 25 kills, cant let them show u up

you never got gangbanged though. weve never actually FSed you before so anything that happened could not be considered a gangbang. not our fault you tried to gangbang us first (NBK/XI FS Focus)

but whatever makes you feel good about yourselves :)

Popcom Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 18:28:13

CHEW CHEW!!! ALL ABOARD THE CRY TRAIN! lol

I don't need a game to feed good about myself :P
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Pain Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 18:30:14

whos crying?

is that all you can resort to when someone disagrees?

synoder Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 18:33:47

I propose a fistacuffs duel between pain and popcom!

I will post odds and allow bets as soon as the challengers accept.

Deci Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 20:53:53

So, I return, and that's the best reason you got to war? Did NBK being go that bad? :/
Retired.... and back again.

synoder Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 22:09:34

what other reason do we need other than to make you suffer? Everyone likes to beat up on deci, I thought you knew that by now?

Personally tho I have had a chip on my shoulder every since Focus FAed our enemy and then told me to go screw myself when I brought it to them (paraphrase). Not sure if that had any bearing to the current war cause I am not active in leadership much these days and I probably took it more personally than any of the other guys.

Deci Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 22:11:24

FAing is part of the war if you're not allied with the other guys. I'm sure you've done it, and other's. If they have, -shrugs-, I just find it a crappy reason, nonetheless :/ reminds me of another alliance. :(

otherwise, good fun all.

Pain Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 22:13:36

synoder nobody told you to go screw yourself. the response was "we arent pacted to you so we have no obligation not to"

maybe you should have asked for a pact?

synoder Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 22:25:00

I know that seems to be common in 1a deci but its not common in FFA at all and no I have never FAed an outside tag other than for reps. Anyone that is FAing my enemy is also my enemy. I would be willing to bet that the majority of other tags would agree.

that wasn't the tone I got pain. Either way it doesn't matter much, that was a personal thing and I had no influence over hitting focus or not this set although that set I sure did try and add you guys into the mix even tho we were getting pounded as it was.

Pain Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 22:27:09

NBK can have any reason they want, just dont lie about the reason. :)

Deci Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 22:27:16

I possibly couldn't see that as an inclined reason, either. Are you gonna FS everyone who FA's your enemies? or how about the ones that FA you too? Enemies are enemies, sure, but its part of the game as well. If I remember correctly, its in the pacts as well, unless FFA has changed the 5-6 resets I didn't play and when I last could see a pact.. regardless, have fun.

PS: synoder, check your damn IRC PMs, before I pay ketchup to do some spying for me :P

Edited By: Deci on Jun 24th 2012, 22:30:30
See Original Post

synoder Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 22:32:08

lol nobody is lying about anything. What do you mean?

and yes deci if it were up to me I would FS everyone that FAed our enemy or have an ally FS them. As far as I know NBK has never received FA from outside tags during a war (well at least since I started playing again).

Edited By: synoder on Jun 24th 2012, 22:49:33
See Original Post

patriotffa

Jun 24th 2012, 23:36:21

i got nothing against focus but WTF is this crap i hear about you fa'ing a clan at war and not thinking the other clan wont get pissed about it?

of course that isn't allowed lmao

that's like the biggest bullcrap i've ever heard.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 23:38:52

fdp and ldp can do that if pacts don't deny it.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Deci Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 23:48:30

Trying to think of a witty comment here... for patriot... hrmm, guess I don't have one for ones who don't matter :P

gambit Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 23:55:48

this is ffa, not 1a... ive been around for a while and i can not remember fa from outside tags ever being acceptable

true... the excuse is a bit weak since this happened a few sets ago, but we are just remembering that we are pissed about it :P

a lot of our guys were in favor of just hitting focus alone, but we decided to give them a chance... the result of the war probably depends on how active ely can be... we have no beef with them other than they attacked imp in that set and left us without the only ally we had a pact with... but we needed a few more numbers and they seemed to be expecting a fight anyway (from imp probably, not us :P)

Edited By: gambit on Jun 24th 2012, 23:58:14
See Original Post
Natural Born Killer

Jun 25th 2012, 0:09:58

The whole FA thing is getting stupid now, as said at that point, it was an individual act and only 2-3 packages were sent, to an ALLY that was at war with a NON-ALLY, the alternative in that situation would of been us fully in the war, which we did not see any reason to be. Synoder you came to me and asked why and I told you above and asked our members to stop if they were, and they did.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

gambit Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 0:21:24

whatever the details, we werent happy :P

but ill still watch you shake that ass while pain pours kool-aid on it
Natural Born Killer

Deci Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 0:23:22

Whether its 1a or FFA, that whole excuse doesn't really fly with me to be honest, if you're an ally, and not pacted to the other clan who your ally is warring, it can happen, regardless of feature. Its just not a "1a" thing. That whole argument bugs me except for the concept of 1a policies trying to dictate over FFA policies. I work both ways in the fact of the different servers. I'm not bringing 1a math into an FFA world, but there's ways around things, and even then, if something was done about it when you asked then you still held it, you look like a tool in the process.

Whether its the who says that, or who says this, if something was done about it, let it go. I have no ill-will towards FFA, nor do I bring 1a politics with me on the course over, but to be honest, if people have it that way, I'm understandable to it. I'm friends to both sides, and will keep it that. I do poke fun, but some arguments are for the birds, for which I only stated to multiple that this DoW was rather weak and could've been done much better in a better shaped war =P

and I'm done here, I hardly pay attention to FFA as it is, just weak ass DoWs piss me off the most cause I've seen enough of that fluff going around at the moment :( Much <3 to all, except for patriot.. never agree with synoder!

gambit Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 0:25:26

shut up a you face!
Natural Born Killer

synoder Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 0:26:24

well I think its worth discussing if FA is considered accectable or not. I dont think it really matters as far as this war is conserned or even the specific situation between you guys and us but just as a general community guideline. I admit that sometimes I have a tendency to take things more personally than they probably were intended and I do appreciate that you guys stopped the FA. I think it was more of the response (I did not expect you guys to be ok with the fa) and it caught me off guard. But anywho, as far as policy goes, I do not think it is acceptable to FA a tag war unless you are entering the war.

ps. deci is a tool and sucks at Cut the Rope.

Edited By: synoder on Jun 25th 2012, 0:30:04
See Original Post

Cabrito Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 0:26:50

I got full turns :)
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.

Cabrito Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 0:34:58

And I got one more thing to say. Some of you retards need to get a life if you get angry over a stupid game. Personally I really don't give a fluff if someone is FAing someone to help them out. No war in this game is ever fair. Be if on ffa or 1a.
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.

Jun 25th 2012, 0:42:12

we were ok along with those specific guidelines, ALLY vs Non-Ally - if it were ally vs ally, that's a whole other discussion, lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD