Verified:

Magellan Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 23:18:48

If I make some nations here, make my own clan, and never look at anybody else....will my nations be destroyed?

Like can you farm your own tags here or do some clans not allow that?

JJosh Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 23:38:47

You always run the risk of being destroyed on any server.

And you can self farm if you wish, but if younstart to farm someone else, of course they may bite back :),
FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

JJosh Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 23:40:13

But making the 16 and Clanning them to your own unique clan will afford you minimal security on this server.
FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

Rico Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 23:49:14

Better than running untagged.

Twain Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 0:01:20

Generally, if you run your 16 in your own tag and leave everyone else alone, you won't be maliciously attacked (no guarantees, of course).

However, some clans that do a lot of out-of-tag landgrabbing will test you to see if you retal well, so I'd suggest you have a country or two dedicated to being jet-heavy so they can retal anything.

There's always the possibility some jerk will go after you for no reason, of course, but generally that's pretty rare.

Running untagged is pretty much asking to get screwed over though.

Khavic25 Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 0:21:20

If you run enough defense and don't pee in other peoples' Cheerios you will do okay as an untagged.

Just keep your cool and retal effectively. Most clans will leave you be.
Damn missed it

Tin Man

Jun 24th 2012, 0:51:05

run your first set with 16 commie/theo indies and don't dare touch any other clan if you are self farming. If you are not self farming no stupid top feeds on people that know a fluff ton more about this game then you.

I suggest joining a netting tag and getting to know people, then next set run your own clan if you still want to and you can get pacted with 80% of the established alliances and only have to worry about suiciders(we ALL have to worry about suiciders)

Also ESD offers uNAPs to ANY one man taggeds. un-breakable Non Agression Pact.

Edited By: Tin Man on Jun 24th 2012, 0:53:22
See Original Post

Tin Man

Jun 24th 2012, 0:51:45

also, don't hide your counties.. makes you look sketchy

Maxipad09 Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 15:09:10

+1 on what Tin Man said.

KSM will offer the same uNAP's.

Best way to avoid the BS, is to be as transparent as possible and to leave others alone.
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.
~ Edmund Burke