Verified:

Xelah Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 16:18:43

You bailed. on. your. own. tag.

Black Thunder (#694)
(Fascism)
Clan: Gambino

How do you seriously expect anyone to take you serious now?
--Xelah
Death Knights
-*-*- First to get banned from the new forums 04-05-2010 -*-*-

Hopeless Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 16:32:59

lol more land farm for us

Hopeless Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 16:33:46

wait, so he declared war, then bailed out and form another tag?

Zahc Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 16:37:04

thats what mgp ganked meatn
llort orp s`fos

Trife Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 17:40:49

lol what a joke

Jiman Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 18:29:06

Is anyone really that surpised? I am not.

Over The Hill Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 16:10:00

fazer.....

come out come out where ever you are!!!

your clan is being farmed big time

I think the timing might be right for a counter attack =)

fazer Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 2:07:54

are you serious. I am not hiding, i'm just not playing the game anymore. This isn't RL don't you get it.

You can call me whatever the fluff you want, but i know what really happened this set with MGP and none of what happened did i really have a choice in.

I signed a FOP with an alliance that was the biggest in the game. Why? To gain some possible protection, given that small alliances get farmed the fluff out of themselves. Wrong move? Obviously. That stated alliance, signed with us knowing they were going to war, and knowing when they were going to war. EVERYONE in MGP knew we had an FOP with SOF. I made this known with one of the FIRST posts on our internal boards.

And it was posted a second time on our ALLIES post so every member knew who we had pacted with... there was no hiding. I ran 1 fluffing country. fluff hits the fan, FOP 's delcare and go to war and our FOP called us on our pact. Whether they want to ever admin it or not, i have the logs we had a FOP. And they called me on it, saying a deal is a deal.

You can troll this to all hell i don't mind at all. I went from spending 2 hours a day on this game recruiting, chatting trying to get pacts, trying to help with strats for our new players blah blah and trying to make a positive impact on this game. I had even let our FOP pacts know we WERE NOT in a positive to HIT. We were planning on later in the set causing some damage. This was proved with my country strat teching out agri 200k etc etc with minimal military. This was advised to our allies, that any FS now would be embarrasing, and were told who cares a deal is a deal. So i had to stick with my word and declare on EVo.

There was really no choice in it for us. Some MGP members knew the pacts, then when fluff hit the fan they detagged. So be it. It was discussed on our forum with an official apology from me that i should have never pacted the side we pacted, or i should say the specific alliance they way we did. We SHOULD of remained neutral and risked getting farmed this set again.

Either way i tried to do what was best for MGP. I had no agenda, i did not hide ANYTHING from ANYONE. I also posted on the forums, after the other posts about everyone leaving, the tag was disbanding. I didn't tag up. The tag had decided to disband. Members had contacted other tags. Xelah you noob. How can you say that i disbanned my tag, when you were contacting one of our members to tag over so you knew members were moving... enough mate.

Troll, spin, fluff your wangs out, do whatever you do in the game to make yourself sleep better at night i really don't care.

Truth is i was addicted to this game, I loved it. I loved that it had no images, it was text and there is strategy. I was passionate about starting an alliance from scratch, i put in the hours, i choose NOT to recruit from existing tags... so i got the bottom of the barrel new players and multies... i got burnt and burnt for doing it, PUBLICALLY!!! and i still kept playing. Through all of that we got farmed, set after set after set. i still kept playing, putting in the hours..

To finally recruit a good 10 players who could actually play / net top 10 players, to also sign a good pact with the largest alliance... to then be played into war and now we've disbanded and been tag killed.

Judge me all you like, i have NEVER tried to hurt, discriminate, make fun of, piss anyone off intentionally. The only person who i actually don't get along with is anonom and thats because i can actually see his virtual ego on the other side of the world. He is the only person i have tried to get along with, PM to make things better and he has no bar of it. Whatever who really cares anymore.

I had a goal of stating an alliance form scratch and was prepared to put in all the hours day in day out to make that happen. I recruited like no other one before, and i'm dam good at it. Yes i can only make a 20m nw country ( without farming ) but i dont care. I got a good way along, and seeing now how the politics works with someon people makes me think it might not be worth it at the top...

Enjoy, troll, whatever please at my expense. Everyone is so quick here to crucify someone for any wrong doing.. and i guess thats the role this board plays. I love this game, and I am genuinely disappointed... Sorry to anyone i have offended, upset, i know how much this game takes up in RL time for some, and i didn't mean any disrespect. I do love the game.

- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 23rd 2012, 2:08:54

he's mad bros!!!
He is so mad, he is spinning.

You should get some of the terms of this game right. Your clan was not tag killed. Your people and YOU left the tag.

You have talked about over and over and over and over and over in the past .... about being respected by other tags, not being killed or farmed. What you guys did is so dishonorable, you entered war to "help" (so you say) and FOP and you disban. You think anyone is ever going to pact you again?

Edited By: galleri on Jun 23rd 2012, 2:12:22
See Original Post

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Pride Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 2:12:22

Lets see some proof Fazer :)

I assume you should still have these "logs" ?

fazer Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 2:16:56

i can give you access to anything you want. @pride.

how is it dishonourable... galleri pull your head in mate. Are terms really so important. LOl you really need to get your facts straight before you make a post on something you HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT.

Galleri, we dec on eVO because we had too. Get that into your head. Nothing else. We would of later in the set? YES. But not when we did. Thats it.

I don't have physical control over members. If you choose to hold me accountable for members disbanning then ok fine. I can wear that. It looks bad on me, but again i didn't hide anything form them. Those that joined this set, knew we had FOP pacts. So the fact that when the FOP was called and they GAP, is a bad reflection on us both. For them for disbanning, and for me with recruitment. But again, i don't have alot of choice here...

Do i really care about pacts? Did you actually read the post? lol what good did a pact with the largest alliance do for us?

- -

Fazer - MGP

Over The Hill Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 2:47:49

LOL Fazer.....What do you mean you're not playing the game anymore???

then try explaining who Mellow Yellow #1018 is???

paper trail on this country doesn't lie...it has your name written all over it LMFAO

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 23rd 2012, 2:50:29

I did read your post.....
every one of your posts says:
blah blah blah blah....... "I have done everything I could, oh woe is me"
blah blah blah blah....... "It is not my fault"
blah blah blah blah......."It is evo's fault"
blah blah blah blah........"noone will help us"
blah blah blah blah........"Anoniem is against me"

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

fazer Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 2:55:58

cool. Tough crowd.... i get it. You like to skip over the parts where i try to clear the air with people who may have taken offence to me. It's all my fault, the game is faultless and the people who play it besides me are perfect.

Close / delete threat and remove my account. plz.
- -

Fazer - MGP

Devestation Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 2:58:57

Originally posted by galleri:
he's mad bros!!!
He is so mad, he is spinning.

You should get some of the terms of this game right. Your clan was not tag killed. Your people and YOU left the tag.

You have talked about over and over and over and over and over in the past .... about being respected by other tags, not being killed or farmed. What you guys did is so dishonorable, you entered war to "help" (so you say) and FOP and you disban. You think anyone is ever going to pact you again?

Galleri, you missed the point. He's out of politics, he doesn't care, and if you keep fluffting out of your mouth he'll quit altogether. Shut the fluff up and read. If you can't shut up, I'll find someone to put a fluff in your mouth.

I'm sorry to see you go, Fazer; I used to be in exactly the same boat as you, head of a very small tag, with people that didn't know how to play the game very well and didn't understand the customs. I'd like to strongly suggest to you that you -don't- quit, and instead join an alliance that understands that the game isn't about winning; it's about having fun. Paradigm gets this; I know SoF gets this as well (different definition of fun but whatever), MD, Omega, LCN, indeed all tags understand it. The trick is working out which tags don't have "winning" as their "fun".

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2012, 3:02:39

I never slammed you fazer. But i'd still like a response. You haven't tried to clear the air with me.

refer to my Q in this thread
http://forums.earthempires.com/...40157604&z=mgp-ganked

What happened?
👽

Brink Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 3:03:43

Frazer,

Please
Listen to what I am about to say. Get your 10 members. Keep them together. Ask a larger clan that is established already doing what you want to do, if you can be a stand alone DIVISION in their alliance for a few sets.

You want your own message board for your team/division on their message boards. Heck, better yet, stay on your site and just share message boards with them. You will Tag up as the established Alliance for a few sets.

As an example, if you want to net with experienced no drama players, reach out to Monsters, RD, or Omega. Any one of those three are mostly older players not looking for drama. Be a division. Get their safety, protection, experience, level headedness, and learn what it takes.

Basically, have your division audit the established Alliance.

You want to fight? See if you can get a division in SoF.

You want to be awesome and sexy in all aspects of the game, reach out to LCN and see if you can't run with them for a few sets. They have it all together on all kinds of levels.

Sure, you lose some control in the short term, but you get protection, you learn how it should be done, you get an ally for the future, you get built in relations.

Sign a 2-3 set division contract and figure it out.

You are an idiot if you don't look into this and give it serious thought.

Edited By: Brink on Jun 23rd 2012, 3:08:36. Reason: LCN = SEXY
See Original Post

Helmet Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 3:08:07

You're wasting your breath Brink. He's nuts.

Brink Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 3:11:03

He's like 13, right?

This game would give Frazer a pass on everything and a huge leg up if he would just open his mind and take it.

How much could one learn as a division in SoF? A ton.

kingofthezulus

Jun 23rd 2012, 3:13:24

I actually think fazer is more mature than a certain game mod, based on this thread.

LadyGrizz Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 3:14:14

Brink, that unfortunately has been offered to fazer by several alliances. Leaders all over were offering their help so as to keep the smaller alliance going, and growing. He declined all the offers and wanted to do it all on his own right from the getgo

fazer Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 3:19:53

Originally posted by Brink:
He's like 13, right?

This game would give Frazer a pass on everything and a huge leg up if he would just open his mind and take it.

How much could one learn as a division in SoF? A ton.

Hi brink, certainly not 13.

And Lazy you are correct. I have been offered to bring members to almost EVERY tag. But like i have said in previous posts, i wanted to establish a new tag. I have also mentioned on many forums that if the alliance server is in such a state that new alliances cannot be formed, or shouldn't be formed then why not take away the option? That makes only natural sense to me. The game coding offers new players an option to create a clan, but the game itself doesn't allow it. So why not remove the option to create a new tag, and force new players to either play un tagged or join an existing alliance as you say...

@helmet, look a little closer to home in this thread mate, it might actually hit home.

- -

Fazer - MGP

Jiman Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 3:20:30

blah blah etc etc.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 23rd 2012, 3:20:47

No devestation. I have read and listened. You should go back and read it all again.

archaic Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 3:26:15

really? this much attention? for fazer? wow, talk about giving him a moral victory . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Brink Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 3:41:00

Fazer,

Many alliances have been divisions or spin offs of an established alliance. Very, very few alliances actually start from scratch.

I am sure I am wrong in this, but I would guess that LCN, OMEGA, and MONSTERS are the only true, brand new at the time start up alliances, and they all came out in the late 90s. And I'm not exactly sure that MONSTERS wasn't a spin off or groups of already experienced players?

SoF was basically the Alphas of Omega. SOL was a " division" in UCN. RD was established players in other alliances. RAGE has been a division. TIE has been a division. The bulk of PDM came from an alliance called Camelot. I think NeoFed was Red, but they have been divisions in other alliances. A TON of LCN's current strength comes from an Alliance/division named EEvil, the rest of their strength comes from the ghost of Griffey.

The list goes on and on. There is no shame in being a division to build a power base, it's pretty par for the course.

I ran a brand new, successful, start up alliance in the 90s. It took every free hour I had for over a year. Staying up way into the night to try and schmooze the Koreans and the Chinese to LET US LIVE JUST ONE MORE DAY. Crazy members, hurting the whole without a seconds thought.

I know EXACTLY what it was like to take a bunch of inexperienced, rookies, newbies and build a successful alliance. If you want to know, the secret was more guys than just me who would give of themselves whatever it took instead of just taking. You need a Ravi, and a Servant, and an Assman, and so many others, but that's a story for another day.

Find an alliance who plays the way you envision you want to play, and be a division for 2 sets, then strike out on your own with knowledge, experience, and built in relations.

Edited By: Brink on Jun 23rd 2012, 3:43:45
See Original Post

Xinhuan Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 3:58:37

Dear Fazer,

Welcome to the world of EE politics. Do you now understand why everyone is suggesting you to be a division of some other clan first now?

You WILL get burnt without first taking a couple of resets to understand the undercurrent/underlying politics of managing a clan. You WILL get taken advantage of by any/all clans for their own political purposes.

And that is why there is even an Alliance server - it revolves around politics.

ninong Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 4:05:05

he doesnt play and doesnt care because apparently this aint rl, but yet makes long ass posts :D
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Xelah Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 4:32:58

lol zomg.

RE: Me recruiting

Yeah, I'm going to make shameless attempts to pull skilled people into my tag. I'm not looking to recruit every noob on the server. You had two guys that were regularly in the top 50 with me that I was able to determine weren't you. Bet your ass I'm going to try poaching it. If it meant you tried warring us, oh well. This is just a game as you keep saying. . . I'm pretty sure we could have taken you anyway.
--Xelah
Death Knights

Xelah Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 5:56:33

Also, a bomb shell for your entire pity party from when I was still trying to poach #310.

Message from Supernova (#310) sent on 06/17/2012 19:03:28
He's way over his head. Two of us try to convince him how bad of an idea it was to try to war with a 10 member clan where 3 of the members know what they're doing and the others need training. Sigh

I'm detagging for now, might stay untagged for a lil bit. Might come over. Big clans are the pits

You were saying something about not wanting to war and how this was forced on you?
--Xelah
Death Knights

Jiman Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 6:08:03

*eats popcorn*

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2012, 6:10:37

*hands Jiman a beer*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Xelah Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 6:13:27

I demand beer. This is my thread. There is a 1 beer fee for posting in it.
--Xelah
Death Knights

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2012, 6:16:00

*hands Xelah a keg* :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Xelah Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 6:17:03

That should tide you over for 5 or 6 minutes.
--Xelah
Death Knights

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 6:19:47

Please clarify SoF or LaF signed a FOP with MGP?

Drow Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 6:23:17

fazer: you chose to sign an FOP. (or so you claim) that's a Full OFFENSIVE Pact. not a DEFENSIVE, OFFENSIVE. if SoF goes to war, that means they WILL call you in. you failed at the FA work you did to sign this pact. You then failed more when you basically dishonoured your pact by doing a practically alliance wide ninja vanish.

What this says to ANY alliance considering pacting you, is that if they pact you, there's good odds you are going to weasel your way out fo your agreements.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Trife Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 17:51:35

if he's not 13, he's 14

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 6:44:54

Guess THIS WAS REALLY IMPORTANT.
I MEAN REALLY FREAKING IMPORTANT.
Oh well it showed me a lot of things anyway.

iNouda Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 10:41:06

You guys need to lay off on him. Poor guy. At the rate you guys rag on newbies the game is gonna die. The only guys still around are the really old dudes from e2025.

Drow Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 12:22:05

"The bulk of PDM came from an alliance called Camelot. "

Brink: Wrong. PDM was a split off from PoW, after Commy, NH, and a few others had issues with the leadership of PoW at that time. Camelot merged in to PDM later on.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 24th 2012, 12:43:06

Originally posted by Brink:
I am sure I am wrong in this, but I would guess that LCN, OMEGA, and MONSTERS are the only true, brand new at the time start up alliances, and they all came out in the late 90s. And I'm not exactly sure that MONSTERS wasn't a spin off or groups of already experienced players?

Imaginary Numbers started from scratch. we never had to hide in a different tag.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

Brink Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 13:16:55

Originally posted by iZarcon:
we never had to hide in a different tag.

Your arrogant choice of verbiage doesn't help.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2012, 14:02:02

The New Monsters were started from scratch by Frankenstein later known as Cartoon. Wish I could say i had been there from the beginning, but joined about a year later. Hilarious ingame chats with a New Monster player named Major Retard brought me to NM. ICQ chats with Cartoon were incredibly fun, and meeting him and other Monsters at Monsterfests remain notable life events :)

haha not many around here can say they've seen Cartoon speaking at a podium in a pink tutu, or been on the dance floor with LadyGrizz @<@
How many alliance get-togethers draw members in not just from several countries, but from several continents?
Much Respect to Monsters.

~ ~
And fazer, your enthusiasm for the game is great but you need to learn that you cannot circumvent the game's rules using proxies.
Many of us oldtimers, including myself in 1998, had a similar noobish enthusiasm for the E2025 game and made the mistake of playing more than one country on the same server. It was a mistake that I and almost all others that did it deeply regret to this day.

But E2025 died, and was resurrected by members of the E2025 community that care much more than the developer of E2025 ever did. That in itself deserves a special respect. And if you don't respect the game rules of Earth Empires you will never really enjoy the many subtleties of the game & its politics that are not immediately apparent to new or casual players.

If you continue to play you will make real friends and allies, and yeah maybe some enemies. But I guarantee, win or lose, perhaps years down the road, when you look in the mirror you're going to want to know you played the game clean.

Fazer, I really hope that my comments about the Monsters above will mean something to you. It really IS about how you play the game.
👽

Sabongero Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 3:24:00

I even remember seeing a Goatman dancing in a dress...Monsters are strange ones, indeed

bertz Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 4:43:25

Sabongero, you pinoy?

CrisX1

Jun 25th 2012, 8:03:32

+ bonus points.. hehe
ICN- Alliance Server