Verified:

de1i Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 18:01:45

I love that we only pass judgement when it is convenient =)

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 19:49:53

Originally posted by Requiem:
The error in your logic, Helmet, is to think that the other leaders in LaF were completely ignorant of the cheating going on. It will never be proven but to think that they weren't cognizant, at some level, of it is not logical.

If I played in an alliance and always had this great intel and such provided by another leader I would at some point begin to question the source. And the only next logical step would be to, at least consider, it to be ill gotten.

You can stand by whoever you want, you choose LaF, that is fine. But don't act like you're some great guy who doesn't support cheating. Because in all likelihood you are supporting cheating. LaF and RD have long histories of such acts. It is not wise to assume any different now.

To think that the other LaF heads didn't know is like saying the secret service had no idea Bill was getting BJ's from Monica in the oval.

Either they knew or they were so stupid they deserve to be fired.

Helmet Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 20:13:19

The error in your logic, Helmet, is to think that the other leaders in LaF were completely ignorant of the cheating going on. It will never be proven but to think that they weren't cognizant, at some level, of it is not logical.

If I played in an alliance and always had this great intel and such provided by another leader I would at some point begin to question the source. And the only next logical step would be to, at least consider, it to be ill gotten.

You can stand by whoever you want, you choose LaF, that is fine. But don't act like you're some great guy who doesn't support cheating. Because in all likelihood you are supporting cheating. LaF and RD have long histories of such acts. It is not wise to assume any different now.

Let me get this straight. The error in my "logic" is that you "assume" others knew.

Also, you're a hypocrite. Look at your own allies.

archaic Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 20:15:24

Originally posted by Helmet:
Originally posted by archaic:

This isn't a black and white issue about what is right and what is wrong.

Did you really just say that? You might need to look at editing your signature . . .

You're obviously completely ignorant about my stance, which I have posted on several occasions.

I guess I am . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Ivan Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 21:22:11

So the guy who hacked OMACs servers is trustworthy to you Reqieum?

LOL I guess when Hanlong makes his own clone of this game he will be trustworthy as well

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 21:35:22

Didn't the OP suicide the fluffe out of RD last set? But is still in SoF?

What does one have to do to get booted from SoF? Even Hanlong and TC would be safe there!

locket Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 21:38:07

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:

To think that the other LaF heads didn't know is like saying the secret service had no idea Bill was getting BJ's from Monica in the oval.

Either they knew or they were so stupid they deserve to be fired.

The fact that so many cheaters, RD for example, got away with cheating and being in leadership for so many years in Earth 2025 makes you incompetent too. Or are you going to claim that MD had no cheaters in it? I would be surprised if none of the leaders in Sol were around when Angy was playing as Stewie back then. Not sure who knew about that or who didn't but are Sol members who did not know incompetent because they were fooled? Why wasn't every single RD player found out and all of their aliases revealed if the rest of the community isn't incompetent too by your standards.

Your accusations are retarded and you obviously did not know how Hanlong operated. None of my conversations with him would have ever implied he had some sort of access like he did. Get over yourself. You are not some amazing sleuth and you are not an angel. Stop talking crap about people when you in all likelihood have played beside cheaters and not known it in the past too.

locket Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 21:38:56

Originally posted by BattleKJ:

What does one have to do to get booted from SoF? Even Hanlong and TC would be safe there!

lol You didn't write this topic KJ. And you aren't in Sof. Don't get confused dude.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 21:43:06

The guy who suicided on RD last set has been booted yes

anything else?

Flamey Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 21:43:09

No he isn't in SoF...

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 22:04:44

My sources say otherwise :)

Helmet Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 22:05:51

lol

What a fluffing moron.

locket Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 23:40:34

lol

What a fluffing moron.

He is just confusing a Sof member for himself. Don't worry.

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 23:49:59

:)

iScode Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 23:56:43

Who are your sources? Just out of curiosity?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Zahc Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 0:25:11

Looks like everyone chose the trolling option
llort orp s`fos

Zahc Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 0:28:21

Kj it was me that hit rd and im not in sof anymore. Shows how good your sources are
llort orp s`fos

Boltar Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 1:08:20

^ chaz speaks the truth.. he got booted.. he is NOT in sof

Zahc Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 1:19:13

I left and detagged myself. I didnt get booted
llort orp s`fos

Sov Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 1:28:20

Chaz speaks the truth. He left SoF and detagged days before the issues with RD began. Chaz has not rejoined SoF.

What does one have to do to get booted from Evo? You running untagged and suiciding on pacted allies not enough? Not to mention all the other things you have done.

Pain Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 2:20:06

Originally posted by Sov:
Chaz speaks the truth. He left SoF and detagged days before the issues with RD began. Chaz has not rejoined SoF.

What does one have to do to get booted from Evo? You running untagged and suiciding on pacted allies not enough? Not to mention all the other things you have done.

but but but he didnt do it.

just ask hanlong
Your mother is a nice woman

Ivan Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 4:32:58

oh yeah it was kjs wife who suicided on RD

Hey KJ im sure martian can confirm that chaz isnt in SOF anymore since martian has full site access and im sure you wont trust what we say anyway and your source sucks lol

TeckMing Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 5:08:11

any points arguing? both sides will think otherwise and neither will be convinced :P

bonus post

Kumander Otbol

Jun 23rd 2012, 6:26:07

confirmed.

Chaz is not in SoF. KJ is making up stories. :p
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Drow Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 6:33:12

when one of the Melbourne Rugby League teams was caught out cheating over the salary cap, they had the championship from the previous year stripped, and all points from the current season AND the following season taken off them. They were allowed to play, but they weren't able to compete for the championship. Even if the team playing against them lost, they would be awarded the points as for a win. And that was because of just a few upper leavel club managers breaking the rules, not the general player base. 3 seasons counted for nothing.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Sov Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 6:37:39

Drow you are totally wrong there. Melbourne Storm were not penalized in the following season. The following season was last year and they were in the finals

Thus refer back to the analogy and this set is the same ;)

Drow Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 7:48:25

I thought they were..
After researching: The Storm were stripped of 2 premierships, 3 minor premierships AND their points for the season.
From theaustralian.com:
"The NRL stripped Melbourne of its premierships (2007, 2009), minor premierships (2006,2007,2008), ordered it repay $1.1 million in prizemoney, fined it $500,000, stripped it of its 2010 competition points and announced it would earn no more points for the rest of the 2010 season."
In comparison, LaF had 2 players' finishes removed, and caught a beating that set. Compared to a sporting team, they got off damned light.
The prize money that the Storm were ordered to repay was evenly distributed between the other NRL clubs.

ALso: Chaz - you say that RD hit ONLY MD, not the other alliances. Whilst this is true, this affects ALL other alliances involved. a) 25% of our countries got put out of direct contention as a result, and b) it increases the load and damage on the remaining countries of our alliance. It also indirectly affected RD's own pacted ally.

Edited By: Drow on Jun 23rd 2012, 7:57:02
See Original Post

Anonymous

Jun 23rd 2012, 7:59:03

Here's a wedge of cheese.
<|

agusjo Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 8:08:45

RD is taking advantage to hit a warring clan with their own stupid reason

Kumander Otbol

Jun 23rd 2012, 8:10:50

Originally posted by agusjo:
RD is taking advantage to hit a warring clan with their own stupid reason

but they had valid reasons. i don't know if the matter has been settled already.

dagga Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 8:16:50

Hey kumaneder fluffwad - SOF has won 1 even war out of 3 in two years and got their ass kicked in the other two. How disgraceful
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Drow Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 8:18:37

They do have valid reasons.
Doesn't make their move any less fluffty.
I am hoping there's no FA from RD countries going to LaF/SoF however.

Kumander Otbol

Jun 23rd 2012, 8:53:20

@ dagga: you sure know what you are saying? lol. i'm not really into you coz i've seen how many times you've been smacked down by SoF with your statement. but i understand your hatred to SoF though. you should learn to forgive.

@ drow: that i don't know. but hey, would SoL hit RD if they FA LaF/SoF like what they did to rival last set? i hope not. i don't even think that FAing another alliance, at war, is a big NO NO. unless we make it official in the server.

locket Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 9:12:58

Originally posted by Drow:
I thought they were..
After researching: The Storm were stripped of 2 premierships, 3 minor premierships AND their points for the season.
From theaustralian.com:
"The NRL stripped Melbourne of its premierships (2007, 2009), minor premierships (2006,2007,2008), ordered it repay $1.1 million in prizemoney, fined it $500,000, stripped it of its 2010 competition points and announced it would earn no more points for the rest of the 2010 season."
In comparison, LaF had 2 players' finishes removed, and caught a beating that set. Compared to a sporting team, they got off damned light.
The prize money that the Storm were ordered to repay was evenly distributed between the other NRL clubs.

ALso: Chaz - you say that RD hit ONLY MD, not the other alliances. Whilst this is true, this affects ALL other alliances involved. a) 25% of our countries got put out of direct contention as a result, and b) it increases the load and damage on the remaining countries of our alliance. It also indirectly affected RD's own pacted ally.

Laf has had allies enter into the other side of the war too. There is nothing new in this war other than PDM being in it :P

Drow Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 9:42:10

Otbol: I believe virtually every pact in the game has a clause specifically about not FA'ing people that the person pacted is at war with.

locket: pretty sure that everyone on this side of the fence in the war is hitting LaF... Not sure how you could say you have allies on our side, unless you encourage your allies to hit you...

locket Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 9:51:25

Otbol: I believe virtually every pact in the game has a clause specifically about not FA'ing people that the person pacted is at war with.

locket: pretty sure that everyone on this side of the fence in the war is hitting LaF... Not sure how you could say you have allies on our side, unless you encourage your allies to hit you...

Has had, as in the past.

Drow Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 9:52:45

then I would hope that they also had the decency NOT to FA countries that were hitting LaF.
Jus sayin'

locket Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 12:08:51

then I would hope that they also had the decency NOT to FA countries that were hitting LaF.
Jus sayin'

Don't remember the specifics, but if you look at any war recently, everyone has gotten some outside FA so it's kind of a pointless argument anymore sadly. I disagree with it but that doesn't matter in the big picture :P