Verified:

AxAlar Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 2:54:15

If you want to talk concerning your dead country, my contact info is in my sig.

If not, lets hope that was the end of hostilities because I really dont want to be the alliance leader that gives the TKO punch to such a storied alliance that isn't in the best of shape right now. Kay?

Thanks.
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Forgotten1

Jun 22nd 2010, 2:58:06

More like your punching him while he's already down on the mat trying to get up.
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

Thomas Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 3:21:25

We certainly tried to avoid this. The last thing we want is to push more people out of this game, but we certainly won't allow anybody to continue to do this to our guys.

Edited By: Thomas on Jun 22nd 2010, 3:29:35

nimrodix Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 4:11:00

where is da Barry!

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 4:40:50

Hey I logged in and it wasn't me. There's a shock ;)
Smarter than your average bear.

Yamaha Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 4:48:09

You can't push us out of the game that easily :)
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

AxAlar Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 6:15:18

You didnt do anything warranting your death Orkin. Now there's a shock ;)
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
MSN:

TAN Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 6:59:15

Originally posted by Thomas:
We certainly tried to avoid this. The last thing we want is to push more people out of this game, but we certainly won't allow anybody to continue to do this to our guys.

Hypocrite.

You were doing it to us all set.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

snawdog Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 11:51:17

That was my country, you all have farmed us from the start of the set.Now that we have finally gotten some countries retal capable you have decided to kill one off.
Don't think that this is the end of PDM, or this little farming party that YOU started.
ICQ 364553524
msn

AxAlar Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 14:11:31

You're retarded bodyman.

We hit you hard for 24 hours and put you on DNH. Then you decided to hit our all explores 8 times in about 48 hours. That = death.

None of your countries are retal capable either. You havent been doing successful retals.
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
MSN:

snawdog Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 14:57:36

Originally posted by AxAlar:
You're retarded bodyman.

We hit you hard for 24 hours and put you on DNH. Then you decided to hit our all explores 8 times in about 48 hours. That = death.

None of your countries are retal capable either. You havent been doing successful retals.

This only confirms what i said,when we were able to grab/retal,you all wanna DNH..
ICQ 364553524
msn

TAN Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 15:03:12

"The strong do what they want and the weak do what they must." --SPAAAAAARTANS!!!!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Sir Balin Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 15:20:54

Willing to bet Thomas' country was the worst offender. Am I right or am I right?

joe2 Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 15:37:01

Balin, though Thomas did hit PDM he didnt hit that many times (suprisingly enough) and his were actually in accordance with standard landgrabbing

joe2 Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 15:54:20

well he triple tapped once but i missed that the first time.

snawdog Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 16:06:24

Before this escalated 2 days ago(when we started grabbing back)
Between the 17th at 10pm and the 19th at 10pm(48hrs)
There were at least 20 grabs from Collab with at least 2 separate triple taps.
Hell yes we are gunna grab back what we could,when we could.
[edit]

I am not gunna drag this thru the boards any more,contacts are below.

Edited By: snawdog on Jun 22nd 2010, 16:08:21
ICQ 364553524
msn

TGD Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 16:11:42

LOL

this is why i quit this game this set

nothing but farming, no alliance cares past itself. Really funny. This game is going to turn into nothing but farming --> warring ---> more farming --> more warring --> more players leaving = death of this game

All alliances leaders say they are "stopping it" when they aren't. Farming an alliance out of existance isn't going to help your situation guys. But it seems that nobody learned fluff from last set. Who are you guys going to farm next? Rage get them to leave to? then what? just be 3 or 4 alliances left rofl?

Thomas Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 17:54:51

[W-I] AxAlar [Pres]

Alliance: Collab
Server: Earth Council
Divison:

Jun 18, 2010 2:59 AM
We've farmed them a bit too hard in the last 72 hours.

Thomas Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 17:55:54

AxA made a post to slow down the attacks on you guys before anybody started hitting back and without FA contact. So you guys can say whatever you would like.

To be honest, I had no idea we were hitting you guys so much, I wasn't paying attention, and I stopped hitting except for #195.

But thanks for the kind words TAN and Balin.

TGD Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 18:35:50

lol the president says they farmed pdm

then they killed Bodyman for retaling God who knows how many hits on pdm

this is why this game is going to die, NA doesn't care, LaF doesn't care, you guys don't care

like I stated, it is going to come down to being 4 or 5 alliances left, what then? you guys just going to farm each other? rank will be meaningless if there are only 200 players left in this game

btw it isn't hard to see that your alliance is hitting another alliance a lot when there are many hits to each country from your alliance.

Edited By: TGD on Jun 22nd 2010, 18:37:29

TAN Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 18:44:30

But thanks for the kind words TAN and Balin.

You are a complete hypocrite. Stop trying to act all sweet now.

You tried to avoid this? You are trying to tell me that NONE of you noticed since the beginning of the set all the hits on PDM??

Although we could have bought up and ran KRs, we did NOT choose to kill any of your countries, which most assuredly deserved death.

Yet when you get farmed back, suddenly you take umbrage and decide to kill the offending country.

How was killing a country avoiding ANYTHING? Instead, you have just bumped LaF off the PDM flufflist.

If you REALLY want to "avoid" this situation, you can begin by FAing Bodyman's restart as a way of saying "it should never have gotten to this, please accept this FA not as an apology, but as a gift to put this all behind us and move on."

If you want, you can copy and paste that when you (well, if you had the sense to if you *really* want to "avoid" the situation) FA him.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Kyatoru Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 19:01:50

I'll FA Pdm members in exchange for more land. :)
+Kya

madjsp Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 19:23:24

195 wasn't retaling, he was grabbing. He kept grabbing and retaling the retals on him.

As for the farming, that was bad. People in Collab/Sanct should know better not to do the fluff they did, but hey, people are assholes sometimes. Not much you can do about it.
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

Thomas Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 21:59:52

TAN:

I'm not sure why you think I have this big vendetta against PDM. I don't care about you guys, nor do I have intentions on hurting your tag.

Did I do so when I left PDM in the first place? No.

Am I trying to do so now? No.

Would there be a point in doing so several sets after I left PDM? No.

Did I try to recruit members away from PDM? No.

Are there any other PDM members in Collab? Yes. Joe, who I talked into joining us AFTER he left PDM and stopped playing completely.

You're right, I'm purposely trying to screw you guys over. It's my goal in life to hurt PDM. Considering the only person I ever had a problem with was Wari, who was and still is a jackass. I don't even know if he's still playing anymore.

Our guys hit you, you have every right to retal the countries that hit you. But constantly double tapping other countries not involved because you're pissed off isn't going to fly. And considering this was your President that did this speaks for itself. He, above anybody else, should know how to handle these situations.

Rolan, as he told me, isn't even a leader in PDM, yet he contacted us. We never received any contact from Drow or Bodyman. Had he talked to us we may have been able to work something out that kept his country alive. Instead, he decided to take a different route which I'm sure he understood wasn't going to be acceptable to us.

Edited By: Thomas on Jun 22nd 2010, 22:07:05

AxAlar Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 2:51:26

TGD - We would never have killed a country that was simply retalling.

We killed someone who hit us 8 times in 48 hours (non-retaliatory).

I'm really not looking forward to bodyman continuing to be a dork because I'd really like to move on past this. So far, PDM hasn't done anything stupid since, so I'm hoping it stays like that :P

We've since put you on DNH.. again.

PS you should make Rolan your FA since he actually took some initiative. Hell, make him president.
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
MSN:

TGD Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 3:06:16

I love DNH

when they are placed on PDM alliances don't seem to follow them

you haven't seen to follow them either

this game is going to die and you idiots don't see to realize or care. you farm the fluff out of counties and wonder WHY people hit other countries.

Sorry in my opinion, if you farm the fluff out of an alliance, your whole tag is at fault, don't like it, in my opinion better control your members, can't be that hard to control 50 members or so. You seem to be the president or a top leader, and your members seem to be blind to the massive attacks on PDM and keep on hitting anyways, yet you let the massive hits continue and, as always, blame the other alliance :)

I don't get why you alliances don't seem to understand that farming another alliance = angery players + lose of players

i'll state it again, this game is going to come down to just a few alliances left after all you "large" alliances get done farming the smaller ones to oblivion.

Thomas Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 3:42:31

Who is TGD anyways?

AxAlar Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 3:55:28

A troll who obviously lacks the skill of literacy *sigh*
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
MSN:

TGD Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 13:24:46

nice, don't see any of my words misspelled, I use the commas and some spaces.

yet I lack "literacy"

seems that is the only attack most of the people on these boards can use :)

you don't believe me that farming an alliance will cause players to leave, and alliances to disapear? then keep doing it :)

btw I remember the days when tripple tapping someone was a big no-no from any alliance now it seems that is not only ok, it is encouraged. Quite sad how this game has devolved over the years

oh and btw, a troll posts on thread that has no relevence to him just to stir up controversy. I am a retired PDM member so thus i'm not a toll idiot. :)

Edited By: TGD on Jun 23rd 2010, 13:28:54

wari Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 18:13:50

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You are the 1000th alliance to have prematurely declared the death of Paradigm! For this, you win nothing.

Truth is, the alliances who keep trying to kill Paradigm off keep getting less and less influential. If we were going to just die off, RD would have killed us. RD is gone now, Paradigm is not.

If we were going to get bored and go away because this server is dead, we would have gone away with llaar and NA "declared the death of Paradigm" a few short weeks ago. Didn't work out so well for them.

Thomas, who is TGD? TGD is a loyalist. TGD is the type of player who makes up the backbone of every great alliance which has existed for more than a blink of an eye.

You're a turncoat idiot powermongering douchebag with no real skill who would have *NEVER* gotten a chance to be put in power in a real alliance if *I, and I alone* hadn't made the (WORST) decision (EVER) to give you that chance.

The truth is, Paradigm will never die because you idiots won't let it.....and only because you idiots think YOU control it :)

Nothing is over until we say it is.

BobbyATA Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 19:27:44

Actually RD is doing pretty well on team server atm...

TGD Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 19:53:13

BTW i'm betting i've been playing this game far longer than whoever Thomas is

don't know about Collab President but since they were not around when I last played i'm going to assume I've been playing longer than him as well :)

why don't you know me on these boards? because i've never posted during my last 9 years of playing this dying game.

Really if this game is going to rebound, alliances have to come together and put in new rules, something like a united nations type of thing that benifits all alliances big and small.

And no not like a colalition type of thing but I mean something that ALL alliances agree to that is fair and creating a policing type of thing. The way all this farming is going is going to kill the game. Yeah it makes the bigger alliances players all happy and giddy, but kills the fun for the majority of the rest of the game.

I propose that a United Nations type of "alliance" is created on boxcar that every alliances top brass has access to along with Ambassadors for each alliance to talk things out. This way problems can be worked out amonst all the alliances and put the larger alliances in the spot light. Alliances then couldn't hide behind changing policies all set or other...underhanded tactics. Could it be complicated? Sure, but if something isn't done soon, like I already stated, alliances are going to keep dissapearing along with players.

Smaller alliances would also not be able to pull suisiding tactics as well. We need a group effort in order to revive this game. If you all find this idea stupid then come up with something better that stops the farming, 1-sided politics of this game. This game, now more than ever, needs more communication between alliances and a more fair playing field for everyone to enjoy this game

Edited By: TGD on Jun 23rd 2010, 19:53:40

Thomas Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 20:17:41

Originally posted by wari:
You're a turncoat idiot powermongering douchebag with no real skill who would have *NEVER* gotten a chance to be put in power in a real alliance if *I, and I alone* hadn't made the (WORST) decision (EVER) to give you that chance.

Funny, I thought the worst decision you made was the AB FS on SoF in week 5. Or maybe the LG FS on LaF.

Strife Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 2:29:48

Cant have a wari-thomas verbal feud without the above being mentioned

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 3:54:48

Let me preface this by saying I don't know anything about the wari-Thomas fight or who is in the right. And Patty if you read this, this is not a jab at you, just an observation.

But wari and Thomas's back and forth kind of reminds me of a lot of the arguements me and Patty had on the forums :P

Kyatoru Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 3:56:47

Which reminds me of herpes...
It just keeps coming back
+Kya

madjsp Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 4:51:01

I've been playing for 12 years, off and on. I guess I win against you TGD!
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

wari Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 4:59:40

Hey,

Running a war without a war department is hard.

We offered the position of HoW to an individual, but he/she turned the position down based on an admitted lack of experience (having none) and confidence in his/her abilities to do that job.

Then he/she tried to take over the alliance, failed, and left to take a job as VP of War in some alliance I've never heard of.

It wouldn't be as funny if it weren't true.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 5:06:27

I love the smell of dirty laundry in the morning. It smells like, internet drama!

Thomas Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 6:09:15

My inept war department had a successful war against SoL two resets ago didn't it?

Kyatoru Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 6:11:52

I'll be your head of war Wari
+Kya

wari Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 6:27:31

Will you be my head of Wari?

Thomas, I never said you were inept. In fact, I thought you were the opposite of inept. I thought you were quite ept. Which is why I offered you HoW. You'd have been fine at it -

if you'd had the balls to take the spot.

if my aunt had gonads she'd be my uncle.

No, you weren't banned because you're inept, you were banned because you're a power hungry spaz.

For the record, I'm not familiar with your alliance or its leadership structure, but your title "VP of war" doesn't imply that "your inept war department" had a successful war against SoL two sets ago -- it implies that you're the assistant to the Head of War, whose war department had a successful war against SoL two sets ago.

Which is exactly the role you'd have played for us if we'd been properly experienced and the first 92 people we asked to take senate roles hadn't turned us down.

Kyatoru Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 6:29:09

no i have to turn down your job offer as head of wari
+Kya

AxAlar Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 6:39:03

Thomas is our Head of war, wari

I choose to have VPs instead of Heads.
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
MSN:

Thomas Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 6:42:12

lets have sex, wari

Edited By: Thomas on Jun 24th 2010, 6:44:31

Kyatoru Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 6:43:40

lol
+Kya

Strife Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 6:45:25

omg

Yamaha Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 7:30:10

That would be one angry baby...
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

Sir Balin Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 13:36:11

ovaries are gonads

Detmer Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 13:44:31

Originally posted by Sir Balin:

ovaries are gonads

Wari's aunt is clearly his uncle then!