Verified:

fazer Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 6:25:07

This has been resting on my shoulders for the past 48 hrs and i feel i owe it to the 9 other members of MGP that have stuck with me the last few sets.

At the end of last set, i was pissed off. Primarily at Evo / Anomononono for his online ego and farming the living fluff out of us the past few sets. I had made a post about giving up the game because of it, and was messaged by a few clan leaders to not give up and they'd be willing to give pacts. One primarily was SoF. At this point i was pretty desperate to pact, to give my members some grace to grow and give our small alliance a chance to net for a bit. I was contacted by SOF with an offer that would benefit us both...

Not going into alot of detail we were offered a FOP, with the promise of the same from a few other alliances. I jumped at the chance, assuming we would get some cover from other alliances farming the fluff out of us.

What has transpired in the server from that moment onwards, is obviously EVO MD SOL and PDM v LaF / SOF.

I can be totally honest and say that i was planning on arranging some revenge on EVO. Did i know when and how, no. Was it going to be this set, perhaps. It would be been a fluffload more organised i can tell you that. a FS with 110 hits? Come on, i am not the most experienced player in EE but know thats Lafable! In strength that i was not planning an early FS on evo, i was running F techer with 180K agri tech at the time of our 'hits'.

I had also explained to SOF that we were not in a position to FS this early, but got played the 'you signed FOP' so stick to your word. I had also said its going to be embarrasing... 'you signed.. blah blah.' My declaration was me sticking to my word.

I am not trying to cause drama here for anyone. I feel i OWE IT to the other members of MGP that this is cleared. So others understand this is not some cowardly act. We were in a position, to hold my word and hit, or face possible consequences of a broken pact with the largest alliances in the server, and the hold 'you didn't hold to your word blah blah' and then we hit with what was available, and then threatned with tag kill anyways by others. So it really was a loose loose for us.

If i continue to play this fluffed up game with really dances on borderline insanity at the level of politics / deceit / game playing / people will go to gain advantage in this ONLINE TEXT GAME! Getting farmed each set without politics was far better then this. I don't want any fluff hanging over my virtual conscience anymore.

So i want to publically apologize to the others of MGP for being involved with this, and also to the other alliance leaders who have messaged telling me that " we will be farming you for the rest of your existence" thanks, its just a game. But i give you a sincere online apology...

Def too much fluffing CHEESE!!!!!

- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

iScode Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 6:29:45

lmao...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Sifos Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 6:34:18

kk...
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

iScode Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 6:36:18

oh E1 i been waiting for you, get on irc.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

bertz Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 6:40:09

Seriously, just join some bigger alliances as a Division for 2-3 sets.

Makinso Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 6:40:09

lol...

Murf Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 6:45:18

I seriously doubt this, as that's pretty ridiculous lol

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2012, 6:47:32

First of, it's 'lose' not 'loose'.

And now something that's been weighing on MY shoulders for about 48 DAYS.

That interim between Muppets and MGP was interesting last set, wasn't it?

Fazer, in that short period of time you joined an alliance by yourself. An alliance that had never farmed your tag. We heard you were looking for a 'footing'.

Your country promptly went purple.

You quickly created another country and tagged up before the pass was changed.

And you went purple again.

You were gone without ever posting on that alliance's members forums. No explanation, no apology. Not even an acknowledgement on the original Welcome thread.

I have a Forum PM sent out to you here that you read on May 8th. It was an innocuous message, just asking what happened. Never got a reply.

You were given chances to reply in private and didn't. Maybe you'll do it here..?

What happened? I'd be very interested in your answer.. let's say, for old time's sake..
👽

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 18th 2012, 8:10:03

lulz.....
always some sort of excuse/drama with this one.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marco Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 8:58:16

SoF was scurred.... They need MGP blackup to win

anoniem Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 10:03:55

wait this is the same guy that kept messaging me under different aliases.
jeest ring any bells? his multie that pretended to be a girl?

deletions in every reset he had an alliance lol.

who remembers me posting twice last reset that i was not an FA contact, unless you were a DP alliance? yet, this cheating idiot persisted in messaging me telling me that evo should start farming other clans instead.

message from fazer:
"are you wanting to tag kill us? Cause you and i both know this wont work.

Why not break a pact with ANY of the mid sized alliances and literally there is 20 less 3 currently at war. If you pact out the entire alliance directory thats a little stupid. And playing a little too safe given the history of Evo.

You could pick any one of these:

LaFamiglia LaF 77 $544,063,741 $7,065,763
Survival of the Fittest SoF 73 $469,319,976 $6,429,041
La Cosa Nostra LCNostra 49 $407,492,578 $8,316,175
EVOLUTION EVOwhore 44 $365,717,971 $8,311,772
Moral Decay MD 43 $240,241,980 $5,587,023
Reservoir Dogs ResDogs 28 $225,007,739 $8,035,991
The Infernal Elite TIE 29 $215,921,142 $7,445,557
The Neo Federation NeoFed 23 $196,519,453 $8,544,324
Paradigm Paradigm 45 $188,381,437 $4,186,254
Sanctuary SancT 27 $182,587,372 $6,762,495
RIVAL RIVAL 30 $182,430,671 $6,081,022
Netters Annonymous xNAx 19 $170,660,063 $8,982,109
The MONSTERS MONSTERS 24 $163,130,101 $6,797,088
Infernal Council of Nations ICN 22 $143,790,099 $6,535,914
OMEGA OMEGA 20 $136,906,687 $6,845,334
Imaginary Numbers iMagNum 18 $110,781,864 $6,154,548
RAGE RAGE 10 $91,926,576 $9,192,658
The Sons of Liberty SOLdier 61 $73,481,779 $1,204,619

Take out SOL, MD and LaF... and you have 16..."
re(ally)tired

Sifos Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 11:27:37

Originally posted by iScode:
oh E1 i been waiting for you, get on irc.

Let's just chat here instead.
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 11:34:34

Did Hanlong tell you guys that SoF have to pact MGP too?

Pretty brutal, no longer will Helmet be able to use the line "we were hit by a bot" now hes cosying up with every filthy alliance in the game.

Kumander Otbol

Jun 18th 2012, 11:56:52

they can't win a war so they'd rather win trolling on AT. rofl
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 12:06:27

Wait...didn't SoF spin off of Omega because Omega was too slow to act against cheating alliances way back in the day? And isn't SoF supposed to be very anti-cheat? What happened? Why is SoF cozying up to alliances that have been (repeatedly) confirmed as cheating or benefiting from cheating?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2012, 12:08:22

lol KJ you rat get back in your hole in the wall your gang bang has failed SoF and LaF reign VICTORIOUS!!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Murf Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 12:55:19

Lol if you fluffs believe this moron your even dumber than I thought was possible

Helmet Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 14:56:45

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 15:04:57

bonus
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

archaic Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 15:06:35

umm, who gives a fluff?

OK, actually, truth be told - as soon as we found our that MGP was coming in for Laf and Sof, we started discussing surrender terms and moral victories. I mean Laf, Sof and Rival, sure we'll fight'cha. But the addition of the MGP juggernaut = ruh-roh . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Brink Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 15:11:08

Back in the 90s, it was often likely that the other Alliance leader you were talking to was 13 years old. I was often shocked to find out that someone was less than half my age. Scarface was like 13 or something, but you would have never guessed. Sometimes it was evident.

I really didn't think that Tweens and teenagers still ran alliances anymore, that the game had mostly become mid 20's to early 30's as the leadership demographic.

This Muppets soap opera proves that not to be the case. Obviously the game
can still draw the very inexperienced and naive.

I think that's a good thing. Give the kid a wide berth and a bunch of slack. In 10 years he will be running this place.

Brink Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 15:14:59

Originally posted by archaic:
umm, who gives a fluff?

OK, actually, truth be told - as soon as we found our that MGP was coming in for Laf and Sof, we started discussing surrender terms and moral victories. I mean Laf, Sof and Rival, sure we'll fight'cha. But the addition of the MGP juggernaut = ruh-roh . . .

On behalf of MGP, I accept your surrender. MPG is not fighting you, only EVO bullies, but a win is a win! Enjoy the rest of your set as you net in Peace.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 18th 2012, 15:18:17

Mgp reminds me of that would bunch group a few years ago
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Marshal Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 15:31:09

wild bunch you moron aka Red X.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 18th 2012, 15:38:26

Lol Swype sometimes fluffs words up

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2012, 15:43:49

I concur with Brink,

in ten 10yrs Fazer will be running a top 10 alliance:)

while he has a hard time not getting deleted...(who didn't cheat back in the day besides me:P),

while he isn't ready yet...

he has a knack for recruiting a few decent players, a very impressive skill set.
Z is #1

Zahc Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 16:01:12

his recruiting consists of mass messaging his tag/pw to all untaggeds
llort orp s`fos

anoniem Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 16:18:08

in 10 years time fazer will be running a top1 alliance and all the countries on the sever.

population 1
countries 11
re(ally)tired

archaic Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 18:14:21

10 years? more like 3 . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 18th 2012, 18:57:49

Next set SoF will tag MGP

NoleICN Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 20:37:01

he was sticking his word... thats commendable... ive been in the position of insurmountable odds, so i know exactly how he feels..

keep your head up!

*no sarcasm intended*
Nole

Retired

Thomas Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:39:49

As soon as you were offered a FOP you had to know there was a reason for it. You were just a pawn in the chess game.

We all are.

Schilling Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:43:25

Originally posted by cyref:
First of, it's 'lose' not 'loose'.

And now something that's been weighing on MY shoulders for about 48 DAYS.

That interim between Muppets and MGP was interesting last set, wasn't it?

Fazer, in that short period of time you joined an alliance by yourself. An alliance that had never farmed your tag. We heard you were looking for a 'footing'.

Your country promptly went purple.

You quickly created another country and tagged up before the pass was changed.

And you went purple again.

You were gone without ever posting on that alliance's members forums. No explanation, no apology. Not even an acknowledgement on the original Welcome thread.

I have a Forum PM sent out to you here that you read on May 8th. It was an innocuous message, just asking what happened. Never got a reply.

You were given chances to reply in private and didn't. Maybe you'll do it here..?

What happened? I'd be very interested in your answer.. let's say, for old time's sake..

One eyed, one horned, flying purple country player...

crest23 Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 5:25:49

I bet you all fazer is Mr. Titanium, lol. Multiple aliases, questionable character, talks out of his ass, numerous purple countries, yes fazer is indeed Mr. Titanium.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Xelah Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 9:34:55

@Fazer
You're catching quite a bit of flack right now, and I know I sent a bit of mockery at you as well. I've decided I'm done with that and am going to offer some help.

No. I will not give you anything tangible in game. Think Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben: http://en.wikipedia.org/...euben#American_Revolution

1) You want people to stop farming you? Take your retals. Your countries are too small early on? Learn to run a proper commie-indy-all-jetter.

Also post a fluffing retal policy in the alliance directory. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you don't take yourself seriously enough to post your intentions toward land grabbers?

When retals alone aren't enough to deter someone, organize a kill chat and take the bastard down, whether he's in a clan or not. If the clan attacks you over it, if nothing else, you'll get a small amount of respect for standing up for yourselves. Likely after such an event, you'll have some new friends in that clan's list of enemies.

2) I saw another thread somewhere where you were upset about how hard it is to start a new alliance in 1a. I concur, this is very difficult. However, you need to stop whining and grow a pair of fluffing balls.

You'll recall a few days ago, We (Death Knights) had a problem with one of your guys sending me a threatening message when I was getting ops for our retal. What did we do? We didn't beg you to solve the problem. We informed you of the problem and stated our intentions to reclaim our land regardless of your loose cannon. After that, we took our retal. If your guy wanted to go kamikaze at us over it, that was just a risk we were willing to take.

We had another problem with EVO earlier in the set. We didn't whine, or cry, or beg. We stated our intentions. If proceeding meant bad relations with EVO, that was just a risk we were willing to take. Instead, they decided to offer us an alternate solution that was acceptable to both sides. Hits from EVO stopped and we didn't have to waste hundreds of turns 4 days into the set. They got to keep the acres they farmed off of us and the country involved was not killed. Win/Win.

As I said, grow some fluffing balls.

3) Stop cheating. Everyone wants to win... however they define winning. fluff, Imag considers the set a win any time they seriously piss off one of their enemies... whether they won the war or not. Unless you consider going purple a win, knock it the hell off. With the sheer frequency with which everyone has described you as going purple, you cannot be a vet. Which means however you define a win, you have a fluff ton to learn, be it netting or warring. You're not going to learn the first god damned thing going purple all the time.

Whether you take any of this to heart is entirely up to you. You should feel special considering my normal stance on cheaters. I don't know why I've taken half an hour out of my day for this. Maybe I just have some kind of mental defect that has caused me to want to see how this plays out. In any case, good luck in your war.
--Xelah
Death Knights
-*-*- First to get banned from the new forums 04-05-2010 -*-*-

davidoss Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 11:12:46

I think Xelah and MGP should consider joining forces for now. :)

Xelah Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 11:31:45

I have no desire to jump into a server war when I've got 3/5 of my members in the top 50. Although if anyone wishes to tag up with DK that hasn't opened fire on EVO, you can apply at our alliance page http://deathknights.ghqnet.com :P
--Xelah
Death Knights
-*-*- First to get banned from the new forums 04-05-2010 -*-*-

madjsp Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 1:38:41

I' so confused.
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

ninong Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 2:00:04

ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX