Verified:

jadedhobo Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 12:46:47

Boo, they are still warred with people lol.

m0bzta Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 12:56:56

hmm flo is that you
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 13:08:16

Originally posted by m0bzta:
hmm flo is that you

+10
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Rockman Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 13:30:24

Originally posted by m0bzta:
hmm flo is that you

I doubt it. This guy actually spells words properly. Correct spelling was so rare in flo's posts, that I'm sure it was accidental.

Rico Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 13:38:50

Originally posted by jadedhobo:
Funny since it's been days and days and a warring clan can't seem to kill all my countries... what 1 a day is the limit for a war clan?! LOL

I'm going to need a missile dump soon.

Dragon Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 18:01:17

Originally posted by smegma:
I guess if you have the members and have the friends you can be as big a douche as you choose to be.

:shrugsshoulders:

BTW Dragon, personal attacks and smack talk during a war is quite fun. But, frankly personal attacks on a person just because they have a different opinion than you, is just low-class.

So I guess I have to agree with you. It really doesn't take much posting for a person to show everything you need to know about them.

I see. SO without ANY provocation, it was okay to call me a Douche. Not a personal attack?

Hypocrite.

jadedhobo Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 22:22:24

Wee dead now :P

Also no, I am not someone named flo.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2012, 0:50:15

Originally posted by Dragon:
I guess if you have the members and have the friends you can be as big a douche as you choose to be.

BTW Dragon, personal attacks and smack talk during a war is quite fun. But, frankly personal attacks on a person just because they have a different opinion than you, is just low-class.

So I guess I have to agree with you. It really doesn't take much posting for a person to show everything you need to know about them.

I see. SO without ANY provocation, it was okay to call me a Douche. Not a personal attack?

Hypocrite.

Valid point. I implied it was you alone with that policy. I should have been clear that the policy is a douche policy, and the clan was dictating said douche policy. Not an individual in any way, shape, or form.

You are correct there is a differnce. I meant the policy not the individual.

Dragon Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 19:52:57

Hypocrite.

Valid point. I implied it was you alone with that policy. I should have been clear that the policy is a douche policy, and the clan was dictating said douche policy. Not an individual in any way, shape, or form.

You are correct there is a differnce. I meant the policy not the individual.

Fair enough. Now we have some common ground and thanks for your reply.

So let's discuss why it's a "douche policy" to eliminate untagged countries especially when history proves over and over that 90% of untagged countries are up to no good.

jadedhobo Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 20:14:55

I started this game and had to seek out an alliance. I was untagged while not in protection for a while. I was also hit on one of my countries before i had time to get a response from the clan I contacted about joining. I retaliated for that, and then was joined the clan. The policy prohibitted me from doing so, which seems to me like you're all saying "fluff untagged people who just joined they game they don't mean anything"

This is the reason I ended up "suiciding" or simply just attacking people for fluffs and giggles. Felt like i was said fluff you to.

Edited By: jadedhobo on Jun 17th 2012, 20:22:01. Reason: meh
See Original Post

Rico Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 20:28:14

You bounced your first retal and then attacked again. That is 2 for 1, and no alliance would stand for that even if you were tagged.

You complain the game has gone soft with people self farming, and then suicide on the first person that grabs you. That is idiotic.

jadedhobo Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 20:36:51

You're wrong. I hit twice for 3 attacks over three countries.

So you're lying,misinformed, or an idiot. It's one of those two. Infact I left 2 of the other attacks NOT retaliated for(cause i got tagged and was told I couldn't retal for those). Simply cause I only had one country with any military at the time.

What is idiotic however, is someone retalling for retals :P Then not expecting someone to retaliate more. That's just idiotic right?

Edited By: jadedhobo on Jun 17th 2012, 20:45:32
See Original Post

Rico Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 21:30:13

You were untagged. How is anyone to know what was a retal and what wasn't. I do know that #1156 was hit twice after only making one grab. You overretaled that country.

Simply put you made a mistake, and then compounded that mistake by being stupid. Now you are blaming everyone else for your foolishness.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 21:47:55

"So you're lying,misinformed, or an idiot. It's one of those two"

wat
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

jadedhobo Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 22:44:25

Originally posted by Rico:
You were untagged. How is anyone to know what was a retal and what wasn't. I do know that #1156 was hit twice after only making one grab. You overretaled that country.

Simply put you made a mistake, and then compounded that mistake by being stupid. Now you are blaming everyone else for your foolishness.

No, i actually stated it was a retal for two attacks on my countries in an in game mail. Also, I don't really care about your opinion. If I want to punish you my way in a game, I will. It follows every rule, and regardless of your opinions, lies, or misinformed moronic comments I am fully in my rights to do them. Thanks!

Crazy, sorry I edited it added in one cause I felt it was possible he was misinformed instead of being a bad person or an idiot.

Rockman Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 22:48:24

Originally posted by jadedhobo:
Originally posted by Rico:

No, i actually stated it was a retal for two attacks on my countries in an in game mail. Also, I don't really care about your opinion. If I want to punish you my way in a game, I will. It follows every rule, and regardless of your opinions, lies, or misinformed moronic comments I am fully in my rights to do them. Thanks!

Crazy, sorry I edited it added in one cause I felt it was possible he was misinformed instead of being a bad person or an idiot.

2012-06-10 22:24:16 SS Jaded (#2117) Sublime (#1156) IMP 215A (358A)
2012-06-10 22:23:45 SS Jaded (#2117) Sublime (#1156) IMP DH
2012-06-10 03:07:33 PS Sublime (#1156) IMP (#3080) 98A (189A)

#1156 had only done one attack all set before you hit him twice.

If you're going to learn to play EE, you need to learn to count to two.

jadedhobo Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 23:19:42

Hmm... I may have been mistaken... Thought it was two. Anyway I can look up the stats on my own old country? Even dead? Cause I had stats saying multiple hits or does it change something in those stat logs when you purposely delte your own country?

if I did make a mistake with sublime that's alright. I apologize to him, it wasn't the main cause of me leaving, as I stated I was farmed by a fair few people while untagged and I kinda ended up not caring who i hit as I left. I just hit anyone who hit me in the end.

ON that note :P all countries dead! Back to d3

Edited By: jadedhobo on Jun 17th 2012, 23:36:27
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2012, 16:04:44

Fair enough. Now we have some common ground and thanks for your reply.

So let's discuss why it's a "douche policy" to eliminate untagged countries especially when history proves over and over that 90% of untagged countries are up to no good.

Regarding one-man tags and untaggeds.

1:1
2:Farm/Kill

If any one man tag or untagged country grabs ESD more than once in 72 hours, the tag/string will be summarily killed. There will be no FFAt post, there will be no negotiation. There will just be death.

Also, when I spy you after you hit us, if I even *think* you are a suicider, I'm just gonna kill you. Dictators, Fascists, Commies or Tyrannies prolly shouldn't grab ESD period.

I will personally be enforcing this policy. Please keep me busy. Please. I'm not tolerating idiots any longer

This is the problem I have with this. On untags, I can generally concur enough not to quibble. For one man tags there is a much larger scope.

Double tapping is rude in general agreed. But the limited amount of tags severely limits the amount of grabs to expand without self-farming. What is wrong with two grabs on two separate countries 70 hours apart when a clan has over 200 countries? Does that truly warrent death?

How about on a retal where to get land for land back it takes two hits. Sure it may be bad form but is death really necessary? It is a clan. What is wrong with a little foreign affairs first?

kemo Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 20:02:27

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
"So you're lying,misinformed, or an idiot. It's one of those two"

that is so makin my sig of stupid moments
all praised to ra

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 20:10:27

i didnt say it fool :P

kemo Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 20:16:05

i assumed as much from the quotes you added... though it would make sense to come from a "crazy" dave
all praised to ra

Dragon Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 23:57:30

This is the problem I have with this. On untags, I can generally concur enough not to quibble. For one man tags there is a much larger scope.

Double tapping is rude in general agreed. But the limited amount of tags severely limits the amount of grabs to expand without self-farming. What is wrong with two grabs on two separate countries 70 hours apart when a clan has over 200 countries? Does that truly warrent death?

How about on a retal where to get land for land back it takes two hits. Sure it may be bad form but is death really necessary? It is a clan. What is wrong with a little foreign affairs first?

We're not talking 2 grabs 70 hours apart though, smegma. We're talking about serial double taps and runs of single hits on multiple countries on a daily basis.

If it were just an issue of a big hit now and then, I'd have no problem with it and in fact have told my guys that the occasional hit is just a cost of doing business when you land trade.

That said, I have gone out of my way to offer unaps to one man tags and encouraged untagged players to tag up so they can GET a unap. What other clans are doing that right now?

If they want to grab, that's fine, but you know yourself that if Clan A grabs Clan B too often, or in a provocative manner, they're gonna be on the short end of a war dec.

The size of the tag is irrelevant. The attitude and play of the tag is not.

As far as FA goes, if you'll notice, I made a post ASKING for a contact from a one man tag (UA). I actually contracted them in-game via PM ad settled the issue.

I think if you ask most anyone that has ever played this game, I am FAR from unreasonable but I won't allow that to be played against me or my members. That sets stuff up like...

"Hey. I can farm ESD and the they'll give me a pact instead of killing me". Can't have that. You know it and I know it.

You also know that we can't give 9 assholes a free pass because there might be one n00b in the woodpile of 10.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 8:55:58

Response wisely worded and crafted. The difference is the policy as worded does not reflect that. Hence my opinion.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 19th 2012, 9:49:25

Dragon, TKo has always had a policy of if you ask for a pact you get a pact
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Dragon Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 17:38:28

I worded that a little awkwardly, Warster. I intended no offense to TKO or any other clan. Sorry if it looked offensive.

KyleCleric Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 18:13:19

in general netting clans don't do anything. i don't understand the suiciding on them as anything other than a bunch of douchebags trying to hurt clans that just want to be alone.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.