Verified:

crest23 Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 21:50:32

http://forums.earthempires.com/...xcar-alternative-proposal

Koh, how could you have missed this gem? Half way through it, even I was feeling sorry for the idiot. He disappeared from posting shortly after this embarrassment.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 21:52:01

Originally posted by crest23:
You should probably read up the difference between a gift and a contract before you post again, lol.

you should read up the definition of a prank or joke on dictionary.com lmao dumbass
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

crest23 Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 21:53:42

This conversation will continue in tduong's thread. Mr. Titanium isn't getting away scot-free from cheating..
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 21:54:31

woohoo!!

let's rage!

braden Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 22:07:55

wait, so am i supporting cheating if i ask sm to join rd on alliance?!

ignore the pm!!

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 22:09:46

You will refer me to join RD?

<3 Braden :)

It's been my lifelong goal. Glad i finally made the cut!

blid

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2012, 22:10:42

funny stuff guys

cough
Do you really want your Express history under the microscope? You know the truth, so are you really sure you want that?

First off, you were deleted three times.
Monkey See Monkey Do - http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/334/86
Wax on Wax off - http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/331/41
Pop Tart - http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/329/40

Purple, purple, purple.

There's so much evidence of wrongdoing here it will take forever to analyze it. Since those are already deleted for cheating, how about I inspect one of your "clean" countries a bit? Suffice to say, your cheating was blatant and happened in the same way many times.

Buenos noches - http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/332/87

We've got a golden noob situation here with #184, don't we? The golden noob presents himself early. In fact, you only have 1259 acres when you log off, but nevertheless, he wastes his time pummeling you with harmless SS and putting you in deep DR. You then explore out to 3800 acres, you know, the easy acres to explore at 48 acres per turn. Again, this was your MO basically every round.

Now let's see just how precise this land farming actually was.

#184 timestamps in on 4/26 at 22:17:05, he's only 1779 acres. You promptly, and I mean promptly, before the scores even update, take your first feeding.

2012-04-26 22:17:49 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 348A (464A)
2012-04-26 22:19:11 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 387A (494A)

His next time stamp is at 22:22:01, at 3784 acres. But BEFORE that even appeared, you'd already hit him the two times above. Three more hits are underway:

2012-04-26 22:24:01 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 151A (205A)
2012-04-26 22:22:45 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 200A (259A)
2012-04-26 22:22:38 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 319A (421A)

Wow, that was quick, Seth! And that wonderful coincidence happens again two more times!

4-27 18:37:03, he time stamps in at 3595 acres.
4-27 18:42:02, he time stamps in at 7033 acres.

Look who was waiting!

2012-04-27 18:45:25 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 445A (489A)
2012-04-27 18:46:10 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 444A (444A)
2012-04-27 18:46:58 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 419A (419A)
2012-04-27 18:47:05 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 317A (317A)

The next hit you made on him was 4-28 18:48:53. Hey, that's exactly 24 hours later. That's exactly when your DR on him wore off. Let's check his time stamps.

4-28 18:47:01, he clocks in at 5540 acres.
4-28 18:52:03, he clocks in at 10,018 acres.

Wow, what a convenient time he chose to explore! It worked out perfectly for you, Seth! And your last assault again began again BEFORE the scores updated!

2012-04-28 18:48:53 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 293A (615A)
2012-04-28 18:49:49 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 283A (597A)
2012-04-28 18:50:05 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 250A (446A)

Then at 18:57:01 he time stamps back in at 6,546 land. I guess he didn't want anyone else to get those free acres.

All told, you gained 5170 acres from him and he never fought back at all. Even though you only had about 25k tanks, and he did take the time to BR someone else. So tell me, am I spreading crap that is actually wrong? Am I spewing BS? Did you not really cheat? How can you even try to defend this?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 14th 2012, 22:33:14

*walks in and slaps braden*
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2012, 22:39:05

*grabs a baseball and hits Warster square in the back*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tduong Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 22:58:03

*impregnant britney spears and watch her shave her head again*

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 14th 2012, 23:57:09

For people who think smlandau has no life, you sure spend a tremendous amount of time talking about him and finding more information about him.

I think if you guys took less time doing fluff like this, and spending it more on your countries, you might be able to compete.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now, about whoever said something about it being smlandau and JJ's fault for game changes(I have no clue what JJ did or is doing) all I can see is someone doing something that beats you, so you complain on these boards about it so much that the mods have no choice but to change the rules. It is the same fluff with landtrading in Alliance tbh.

I would have never seen DRing as an abuse but as a tactic, as I see landtrading and self farming in FFA. Sure its team play in a solo server, but until they remove RELATIONS you guys are all hypocrites.

I sure hope this makes sense, as I kind of do a fluff load of run on sentences when I take time to type stuff :P

blid

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 0:01:36

Dark TwizTid, abusing DR might work, but it's BAD FOR THE GAME. Nobody wants to play a "get in DR" contest, we want to play regular Earth. Thankfully the mods are policing it now, or the game would be no fun anymore. Mr. Titanium kept doing it even after, hence the deletions.

Are you being an apologist for a guy breaking posted rules? Well, if you REALLY need more to convince you he's a cheater, I just posted incontrovertible evidence that he was running landfarms. I can compete fine when I choose to, he's just a cheater.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 0:07:39

Blid, I was deleted for abusing DR after it was posted by Pang that Warster was allowed to delete for DR?

Nope, I don't think so. Maybe you should put some more work into your 24/7 investigation operation.

And blid, be honest with yourself. You could never compete with me anytime, on any server.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 0:14:09

Uh yes you were deleted after Pang's announcement.

He posted on April 19th.
You then got deleted on April 22 and May 5.

????

Are you just posting lies to amuse yourself or are you expecting to get away with it?

tduong Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 0:15:45

i didn't get deleted. I was #87

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 0:22:49

As a FFAer I have very different opinions than most that don't play the server.

Also as a new landtrader/self farmer I have not DR'd myself because I have the necessary tag protection as well as defense when I do it. Though if I had the chance to I would try it out to see how it works while running 0 defense(or very little)

I don't need convincing that a player has been deleted in a server where the rules are changed regularly to please the few players that care so much about it.

I was thinking about trying this server, but I have terrible netting skills and would not be able to compete, but I certainly won't whine for the mods to change the rules so that I can win.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 0:24:30

tduong has been deleted many times as well. Not as much as Seth though.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 0:25:27

Originally posted by Dark TwizTid:
I don't need convincing that a player has been deleted in a server where the rules are changed regularly to please the few players that care so much about it.
Changed regularly? You're so full of fluff man, a new rule was put in ONCE because a vulnerable game mechanic was abused to the detriment of the game. At least be honest in your cheater apologism. These kind of posts are just shameful.

Although, like I said, the guy's used land farms (in a SOLO server, that was NEVER allowed) and has been deleted a few times for things before the rule came out. Obviously, you just want to defend him no matter what, haha.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 0:27:28

Blid, let me say something to you very clearly so that you understand it.

I was never deleted for DR after the mods were given permission to delete someone for abusing DR.

Do you understand that? You call me a liar but you troll these boards crying "wa wa wa he was deleted for DR multiple times after it wasn't allowed."

Blid let me explain something to you. I was never deleted for abusing DR when it was a posted rule. Do you understand that?

Hey blid, I was never deleted for DR after Pang gave permission to Warster to delete for DR abuse.

Go back to your investigation. BTW, I was never deleted for abusing DR after the DR abuse rule was put in play. Let me know if you're retarded brain can comprehend that.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 0:28:49

Originally posted by smlandau84:
Blid, let me say something to you very clearly so that you understand it.

I was never deleted for DR after the mods were given permission to delete someone for abusing DR.

Do you understand that? You call me a liar but you troll these boards crying "wa wa wa he was deleted for DR multiple times after it wasn't allowed."

Blid let me explain something to you. I was never deleted for abusing DR when it was a posted rule. Do you understand that?

Hey blid, I was never deleted for DR after Pang gave permission to Warster to delete for DR abuse.

Go back to your investigation. BTW, I was never deleted for abusing DR after the DR abuse rule was put in play. Let me know if you're retarded brain can comprehend that.

Hey Blid, do you understand that yet or are you having a difficult time comprehending it?

blid

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 0:30:35

Just to clarify, before you continue running your mouth trolling these boards spewing pure BS, I was deleted ONCE after Pang announcement, and I don't even know why. It was a judgement decision by warster (probably) and the country shouldn't have been deleted. I was put in DR, but I wasn't abusing it by any means. I grabbed consistently but not differently than if I wasn't in DR. I bottom fed, that was all.

http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/334/86
There's one deletion after Pang's announcement, you claimed that one already.

Here's the other: http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/331/41
You got deleted for something there buddy, or are you denying that country is yours?

blid

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 0:33:37

I don't understand why you keep spamming that same comment anyway since I already replied to it.

Have you been in contact with the mods? Have they told you your deletions were for something else? Land farms maybe? Would that make you not a cheater anymore?

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 0:36:08

I'm just trying to make a point to you that you troll the boards with utter BS. You've posted that I was deleted "multiple times for abusing DR after it was made a rule"

But I wasn't, ever.

Maybe that's why no one takes you seriously besides your lover Crest? Keep making BS accusations and claims. I understand that you think things, but when you make public accusations and you're wrong about them, well that just defines your character.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 0:40:47

Seth has been deleted more than once for DR. Mods have the option to delete for various reasons. The only reason Seth will say he has never been deleted for DR abuse is because in the case of;

http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/331/41

Warster had to pick either DR abuse or running more than one account. Warster simply chose to delete him for running multies. Regardless, Mr. Titanium here was deleted for CHEATING.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 0:45:28

haha, great thread :) always good to have a thread to link to when Mr Titanium starts bragging about whatever finish he had in 1a. just adds "cheating" to his already impressive resume of landtrading and running internal landfarms.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

bug03 Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 0:45:48

A+ thread

blid

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 0:45:58

I'm just trying to make a point to you that you troll the boards with utter BS. You've posted that I was deleted "multiple times for abusing DR after it was made a rule"

But I wasn't, ever.

Maybe that's why no one takes you seriously besides your lover Crest? Keep making BS accusations and claims. I understand that you think things, but when you make public accusations and you're wrong about them, well that just defines your character.
Uh, you were deleted twice after the rule came down. You were abusing DR at the time so that's what probably most people assume the deletions were for.

You seem really excited by the fact that you may have been deleted for some other type of cheating. Would that be a victory for you? That my assumption of which type of cheating you got busted for was wrong? You wanna share what those deletions were for, since you're so proud they weren't for DR?

BTW, most of the people defending you don't seem to care too much about Express's DR rules. I think land farms would be even worse for your reputation, Mr. Titanium.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 0:46:21

as for "Warster didn't delete me" - the same can be said of JJ23 for quite a few sets, doesn't make any of his finishes legit
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

blid

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 0:46:59

Look how cagey this guy is. He's cornered, he's been purpled, he's been exposed, but he's still fighting!

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 0:49:25

I am not defending anyone, if I look like I am doing that then my apologies.

I am just trying to say that the rules DO change here more than any other server. For the better or worse depending on what you play this game for.

I am curious though ... what you would call someone who is purpled almost every set, would they be cheaters based on the fact that they just cannot grasp the rules for messaging? its clearly not cheating when they weren't abusing a rule for self gain(and by messaging I am not referring to death threats which seems to be the thing around here judging from a topped post).

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 0:49:30

First of all, I have never been deleted for running multies because I don't run multies, so that point is null.

Second, I have never been deleted for DR abuse once DR was made a rule. If I ever was deleted for DR abuse before hand, then it was a decision by the mods for one reason or another, but clearly wasn't cheating since it wasn't against the rules at that point. But, I don't think I have ever been deleted for DR abuse, I am not positive about that.

As far as I know, the only things I have ever been deleted for are farming, language, and having someone else provide me with spy op information/coordinating with another country.

Keep trolling the boards thinking you have a clue what is going on. But your whole theory behind anything you have posted about me is absolutely wrong.

Regardless its been awhile since my last deletion, and now that I understand the rules of the server I play 100% within them, and have for some time now.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 0:50:30

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
haha, great thread :) always good to have a thread to link to when Mr Titanium starts bragging about whatever finish he had in 1a. just adds "cheating" to his already impressive resume of landtrading and running internal landfarms.

When have I ever bragged about any finish I've had? I play for myself, not for anyone else.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 0:51:06

As far as I know, the only things I have ever been deleted for are farming
LOL, there it is. You got deleted for running land farms, not for abusing DR. Huge win for Mr. Titanium!

blid

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 0:52:55

Regardless its been awhile since my last deletion, and now that I understand the rules of the server I play 100% within them, and have for some time now.
Just takes a few deletions I guess to understand that having someone repeatedly explore thousands of acres for you to farm is against the rules. You just weren't familiar with Express I guess, crazy Express with its crazy rules.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 0:55:01

Over one month since your last deletion! Congrats!

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 0:56:19

As far as I know, the only things I have ever been deleted for are farming
LOL, there it is. You got deleted for running land farms, not for abusing DR. Huge win for Mr. Titanium!

I was never deleted for running land farms, I was deleted for using land farms / spy ops etc in some of my first few sets on this server.

I didn't know the rules, what you were and weren't allowed to do as I have mentioned previously. As far as I knew at that point in time there wasn't a rule against it but it turns out there was. I was doing things that I saw other people doing that worked for them.

Regardless, these aren't things I've done for a couple months. I know the rules, understand them, and play by them.

It was trial and error. I didn't care if i got deleted, I was trying to learn and understand the server and if I got deleted for something I restarted the next week and didn't do it again.

I am not trying to fight whether or not I was deleted before, I was. I am trying to show you idiots that you have no clue and 99% of the crap you spew on these forums is pure BS.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 0:57:46

Twiz, this isn't FFA bro, shh!, and enjoy the show ;)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 1:03:35

It was trial and error. I didn't care if i got deleted, I was trying to learn and understand the server and if I got deleted for something I restarted the next week and didn't do it again.
Ah yes, a systematic, scientific process of finding how to cheat as much as possible without being deleted. Only losers just play the game straight, right? Let's discover how best to have an advantage over everyone else. Yeah, it'll involve a little cheating. Okay, a whole lot of cheating. A few deletions. Okay, a whole lot of deletions. But eventually, you'll find that holy grail of cheating! By George, I think he's done it! http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/346/15

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 1:03:45

So I have to take my ball and go home now? :(
fluff who took my ball?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 1:09:09

Originally posted by Dark TwizTid:
So I have to take my ball and go home now? :(
fluff who took my ball?

I took it :p

Here, have some popcorn....

(•_•)

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 1:16:22

asswipe! :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 1:28:16

LOL!!!! Dipsh1t! :p
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 15th 2012, 4:14:39

tduong,
your post was deleted for the nigerian comment, use it again and you will be banned sir.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 4:23:22

LOL @ tduong. Back one day and he's ready to go on another break already?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 4:26:23

Break time!!!!
(•_•)

Pain Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 6:57:58

Pain, where are you buddy? Can you get in here and defend this for us?

whats your country number?
Your mother is a nice woman

blid

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 11:48:20

Pain: Proudly standing up against legitimate players

Pain Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 18:20:25

you tried to make my alliance look bad by taking issues across another server, im returning the favor.

scared to tell me? ill even give you the FS sweetheart. if you cant even handle that youre pathetic.
Your mother is a nice woman

blid

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 18:45:12

Pain: Willing to change to make your relationship work

blid

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 18:47:47