Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 18:32:14

1 more hit, the rest die :*

http://www.eestats.com/ffa/country/2582
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

jadedhobo Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 20:28:10

Honestly I just came back to the game. These are my countries. Sublime farmed some of my lower countries and I retalled a couple of them messaged him and everything. Apparently in the game now I am now allowed to. Cool games change but since I dont feel like I could let the guy hit my countries a few times get away with it and even retal on my retal... I decided he was worth dumping the last turns I will play earth on. No offense to the guild hes from or the guild I left, just didn't like being farmed with no retal abilities due to how guilds set up their self farming no aggression crap.

jadedhobo Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 20:28:21

On that note. Kill me.

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 20:31:10

Originally posted by jadedhobo:
On that note. Kill me.
Damn ; (
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

Rico Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 20:34:15

kill kill kill

ZIP Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 20:56:10

^^ utopia player

but i think an uninvolved panel should investigate his claim
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

ZIP Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 20:59:56

jadedhobo what country numbers are yours? please pm me the numbers
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Rockman Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 21:07:49

Honestly I just came back to the game. These are my countries. Sublime farmed some of my lower countries and I retalled a couple of them messaged him and everything. Apparently in the game now I am now allowed to. Cool games change but since I dont feel like I could let the guy hit my countries a few times get away with it and even retal on my retal... I decided he was worth dumping the last turns I will play earth on. No offense to the guild hes from or the guild I left, just didn't like being farmed with no retal abilities due to how guilds set up their self farming no aggression crap.

Tag your countries up, and that won't be a problem. Just create a tag for all of your countries, and you'll be treated differently than if you were untagged.

Dragon Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 21:14:55

Originally posted by Rockman:
Tag your countries up, and that won't be a problem. Just create a tag for all of your countries, and you'll be treated differently than if you were untagged.

Best advice you're going to get. Disregard it at your peril. :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 21:51:30

I didnt kill you for your attacks on IMP, i killed you cuz you BRed an XI country, simple.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Rico Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 21:51:36

Originally posted by ZIP:
jadedhobo what country numbers are yours? please pm me the numbers

The history of #1156 tells it all.

http://www.eestats.com/ffa/country/1156

He was grabbed once. #3080

He retaled twice. #2117 (both untagged at the time)

He was retaled for the double retal, and that was when he went nuts.

KyleCleric Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 22:04:08

BR retal is a perilous choice to make especially when untagged.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 22:37:35

FYI. That country is not mine. You never hit me :). Just a country named in my honor :p
IT'S KILLING TIME

kemo Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 0:03:03

Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:
FYI. That country is not mine. You never hit me :). Just a country named in my honor :p

exactly what a ninja would want you to think...
all praised to ra

jadedhobo Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 2:29:36

I have some countries not named that way... the only people who were hit by me were the people who more than simple land grab or so per country :P maybe they were in retal for me hitting a guy i was retaling against... I dont care lol. I played back 10 years ago? and seems to have gone the way of losing the idea of a wargame...

And rico, check my other countries I retalled for each of them... i had 16 of them ya know :P

I don't honestly care what is thought of me... thanks for any tips from people though. I know what happened, and I know I feel like it was warranted reactions. You guys don't so be it, we all play our games differently. I know how to destroy countries with turns and I didn't just continually hit a country till it was useless I attempted to make my point known... and I felt i did. I didn't care enough to try to kill a country nor did I feel it was warranted :P

Tin Man

Jun 14th 2012, 2:39:07

rules change bro ;)

ANY retal other then PS or SS results in death.. dating back at least 10 years ago. I ran solo in FFA back at Swirve and learnt my lesson =D

jadedhobo Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 2:42:59

Oh i know that one. It was the whole way of farming done now, and non aggression. I used to retal for my untagged countries all the time, as well as having other people do it. Bleh though

bstrong86 Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 2:49:13

*Pokes koh*

Psst..its seth

Lol
The Death Knights

XI

Rockman Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 3:05:26

Oh i know that one. It was the whole way of farming done now, and non aggression. I used to retal for my untagged countries all the time, as well as having other people do it. Bleh though

Cross-retalling is not accepted. You can only retal for countries that are in the same tag as each other. If they are untagged, they can only retal for themselves. It has been that way for a long long time.

If you put all your countries in the same tag, they can retal for each other. If you don't put all your countries in the same tag, no alliance on the server will accept retals from countries from different tags, or from untaggeds retalling for other untaggeds.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2012, 4:00:43

Rockman just about nailed it :)

bstrong, uhhh, big HMMMM, LOL!
(•_•)

jadedhobo Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 4:36:56

I think you're missing the point. I knew this already, and I stated I think it's stupid. Hence why i left the tag I was in, and stopped caring about playing anymore.

I hope you guys are enjoying killing countries:P I think its part of what the game should be about lol

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 14th 2012, 6:19:33

Ah just more suiciders woot
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

jadedhobo Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 6:27:26

Eh, such is life. i'm a rather crappy suicider if my goal is really mess people up lols

Rockman Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 9:06:47

I think you're missing the point. I knew this already, and I stated I think it's stupid. Hence why i left the tag I was in, and stopped caring about playing anymore.

I hope you guys are enjoying killing countries:P I think its part of what the game should be about lol

Try thinking of it this way:

We were retalling you for the actions of other untagged countries.

jadedhobo Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 9:39:34

Oh look, a smartarse :P

I'll look at it this way instead, I stalled the crap out of a ton of players wasting a couple thousand total turns to deal with a person who couldn't care less if his countries died.

It's a risk lging someone right? who knows how they will take it. Seems to be a policy of a bunch of clans to ONLY self farm. Must be obvious it's a risk since soo many clans have a policy on it like that. Guess he just got one of the unlucky players who didn't agree with how the way to play the game changed :P

Oh look I can be a smart ass too.

Still it's a game right? I enjoyed my last couple days here now :P Wargames! w00t

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 14th 2012, 9:47:10

wasted turns LOL

the alliance that killed you is a war alliance and love killing, so not wasted in their opinion.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Rockman Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 9:51:21

I'll look at it this way instead, I stalled the crap out of a ton of players wasting a couple thousand total turns to deal with a person who couldn't care less if his countries died.

Stalled them? They weren't really going anywhere in the first place. As Warster said, they're a war alliance, not a netting alliance.

jadedhobo Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 9:51:36

cool :) then again I hope they had fun in a game about war

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 14th 2012, 9:54:16

its not a war game
its a strategy game, warring is just part of it :)

"Earth Empires is a free browser based strategy game where you take control of your nation's military and economy. Command your country's military to attack and defend against your enemies. Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land. Strategically invest in technology to outpace the economies of other countries. Ally with your friends or make new friendships by joining a clan. Conduct military operations, govern your country and build your empire."
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

jadedhobo Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 9:55:46

Depends on what you're doing right? If you're playing for war it's a war game :P

edit:

There we go! An edit with some substance. I can agree with that one :P

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2012, 12:59:47

Since Dragon is making his own retal policies on 1 man tags, I think it's a great for 1 man tags to make their own policy: LG me and suicide you.

Rico Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 15:02:28

This guy is funny.

ZIP Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 17:27:43

ya i like him

give him an A

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2012, 18:16:17

So..., LOL, who killed him off? I'm on the road (cell), pain in the ass to pull news reports on untags :(
(•_•)

jadedhobo Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 19:20:59

I still have like 7 countries lol

Dragon Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 19:41:46

Originally posted by smegma:
Since Dragon is making his own retal policies on 1 man tags, I think it's a great for 1 man tags to make their own policy: LG me and suicide you.

In case you haven't noticed, your little provocations aren't serving the purpose you intend or hope for.

If you want to discuss retal policies versus 1 man tags and untags based on historical fact, I'll be happy to debate the issue with you.

There are plenty of other higher powered trolls out there like Dibs Ludicrous for me to pay attention to. Maybe bring your A Game.. Oh. Wait. You ARE bringing your A Game. Sorry.

All that cool insulting stuff aside, if a one man tag or untag hits a clan (who hasn't touched them ever) and self deletes or escalates more than 50% of the time, you get the kinds of policies like I put in place.

I certainly don't give a fluff it YOU like it or not.That you do not tells me everything I need to know about you. :)

Edited By: Dragon on Jun 14th 2012, 19:46:20
See Original Post

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 1:32:07

Originally posted by Dragon:

In case you haven't noticed, your little provocations aren't serving the purpose you intend or hope for.

If you want to discuss retal policies versus 1 man tags and untags based on historical fact, I'll be happy to debate the issue with you.

There are plenty of other higher powered trolls out there like Dibs Ludicrous for me to pay attention to. Maybe bring your A Game.. Oh. Wait. You ARE bringing your A Game. Sorry.

All that cool insulting stuff aside, if a one man tag or untag hits a clan (who hasn't touched them ever) and self deletes or escalates more than 50% of the time, you get the kinds of policies like I put in place.

I certainly don't give a fluff it YOU like it or not.That you do not tells me everything I need to know about you. :)
----- worth seeing it again !
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 11:00:27

Meh. Too long to read. All I said is that I thought it was great.

In fact I think it's very empowering for them. The way I see it, the larger clans tend to be respectful of 1 man clans and seldom double-tap or farm them. Yet totally farm untags. So it is natural for the untags to express their displeasure by suiciding. The larger clans brought in on themselves.

ESD is large enough and has enough friends to decide to enforce this douche policy on 1 man tags. If the 1 man tags choose to express their displeasure the same way that the untags now do, then good for them.

Edited By: smegma on Jun 15th 2012, 11:29:23
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 12:10:32

BTW Dragon, personal attacks and smack talk during a war is quite fun. But, frankly personal attacks on a person just because they have a different opinion than you, is just low-class.

So I guess I have to agree with you. It really doesn't take much posting for a person to show everything you need to know about them.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 15:01:20

calling you a Troll is a personal attack?

did it hit too close to home? You going to go cry under your bridge???
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 15:21:42

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
calling you a Troll is a personal attack?

did it hit too close to home? You going to go cry under your bridge???

Lol. now that is funny.

Rico Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 16:39:30

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
You going to go cry under your bridge???

A troll bridge?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 17:35:43

Hey!!, get out!, this is my bridge! :p
(•_•)

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 17:36:32

No it's a troll brigde, not a KoHll bridge....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 17:46:14

But, but, but........, I wuv wis wridge.... :'-(
(•_•)

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 17:51:07

remember, if you dance on the bridge while crossing, it keeps the trolls away.

Rico Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 19:19:52

You gots to pay the troll toll if you want to get in the boys hole.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 16th 2012, 3:26:41

War tag must spend turns killing? Sonofa..

jadedhobo Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 7:00:49

Funny since it's been days and days and a warring clan can't seem to kill all my countries... what 1 a day is the limit for a war clan?! LOL

Rockman Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 12:02:23

Funny since it's been days and days and a warring clan can't seem to kill all my countries... what 1 a day is the limit for a war clan?! LOL

If you tagged em all up, it'd be easier...