Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2012, 21:21:04

Here's the evidence...

I made this thread http://forums.earthempires.com/...dusky-childcare-clinic-62 then Mr Titanium was the 2nd reply, NO REPLY FROM SETH (smlandau84) prior to his admission, but Mr Titanium takes credit:

Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
It's mine. I try to please ;)

Then Deerhunter makes a threat:

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
warster please confirm his ban or confirm that it is his country- in which case i will let the bombs fly.

Then Warster reacts:

Originally posted by Warster:
this is NOT seth's country

seth if you claim a country that isnt yours again i'll remove ur ability to post.

Notice how he says "this is NOT seth's country" meaning Mr Titanium is indeed Seth, BUT, at this point we still don't have comfirmation its Seth (smlandau84) but wait, wait, here it comes....

Originally posted by smlandau84:
I didn't know the rule, I was just messing around, I have no prior history of doing this before, and the round hasn't even started.

Why would I get banned for that?

Warster- Now I know the rule, understood ;)

So.... Mr Titanium is indeed the Seth IYC and others claimed it was, Seth (smlandau84).

Hell of a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy toledo!

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Jun 12th 2012, 21:46:06
See Original Post
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

blid

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2012, 21:23:53

Yeah, I've been saying Seth = Titanium for awhile. Nice catch there.

He can claim he posted that on purpose to screw with us, like he did the last time he mixed up accounts, but if it's a gag, it would mean Warster is on it, which I doubt.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

kingofthezulus

Jun 12th 2012, 21:38:34

Just to clear things up for people I've allied in express and pm'd, my name is also Seth, but I'm not MrT/Sml/whoever else. I only have one account. Carry on.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2012, 21:40:36

I just talked to couple SoF peeps, i got same story, the Seth in SoF is NOT this same Seth, so, ill edit accordingly ;)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 21:45:33

Warster refers to me as Seth everytime I post under Mr. Titanium on all boards on all servers.

Is this seriously the first time you have caught on to that? He has no interest in hiding my identity for me.

So I'm Mr. Titanium, so what? That is well known besides the few people on these boards blid/crest/deerhunter etc. that have been trying to prove I'm Mr. Titanium. It's been fun messing with you guys.

I use this account on individual forums and Titanium on the team / alliance forums. I have no alliance affiliation on individual forums hence why I have a second forum account.

As far as assumptions I've read before about having more than one forum account means more than one game account? Thats ridiculous. I only have one game account and im sure the mods can confirm that.

I've played under the name Seth for 15 years. I've been a known RD color for well over a decade. This isn't breaking news really, just to some of you newer players that don't know as much about the history of the game :P

But Blid, you really should have "known" sooner, it was extremely obvious that was pointed out to me by numerous people that know my identity.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 21:46:23

I don't play in SoF nor have I ever...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2012, 21:48:06

Ya, Seth, but now ou tripped over your own self, buddy, before you did great covering up your trail, it just so happens that this time you spilled the beans yourself :p
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2012, 21:48:41

I don't play in SoF nor have I ever...

Ya, thats a different Seth, i just got comfirmation.
(•_•)

kingofthezulus

Jun 12th 2012, 21:51:03

Thanks KoH, yes I'm a SoF oldster that returned a couple months ago.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 21:52:27

I don't think he does it intentionally, but warster makes no attempt to keep my identity a secret. I can't compete with that.. No one is going to believe that a mod continuously messes up like that to "cover" something up.

Anyways like I said.. this is old news. A lot of you newer players that were not around before my recent return 6 months ago have no idea who I am/was.

braden Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 21:54:55

tits is in rd??

balderdash!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2012, 21:56:49

Originally posted by kingofthezulus:
Thanks KoH, yes I'm a SoF oldster that returned a couple months ago.

No problem :)

I don't think he does it intentionally, but warster makes no attempt to keep my identity a secret. I can't compete with that.. No one is going to believe that a mod continuously messes up like that to "cover" something up.

Anyways like I said.. this is old news. A lot of you newer players that were not around before my recent return 6 months ago have no idea who I am/was.

Seth, it was all you bud, you spilled your bean soup, you posted under smlandau84 instead of Mr Titanium, LOL, i give you credit you did good for as long as it lasted, like they said, all streaks do come to an end, you had me thinking it was 2 different peeps for a very long time LOL.
(•_•)

blinclonce Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 21:57:39

smlandau84. bud contact me. i'm trying to figure out what happened to my old clan before swirve sold earth2025. i played with techie and others in a clan that had the "Toolshed" but can remember the name. a little help?

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 22:08:48

Seth and JJ each have a lot of different accounts so they can post under all of their names, thus having it look like many people agree with their point of view on haxing, cheating, and leeches. The truth of the matter is both of them need to get out more. There is more to life than this game. Yes, i do enjoy ruining your sets. Both you Seth and SpunkBoy (JJ). You two noobs together make up a pair of Deuces.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Rockman Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 22:15:23

No matter what server he plays on, it takes a team effort to get him to win.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 23:58:24

Originally posted by Rockman:

Keep thinking that, you're entitled to your opinion. I do understand how you don't understand the mechanics of the game and how someone (myself) can be so much better than just about everyone else. Anyways, I love to be hated so please keep it up ;)

bstrong86 Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 0:02:12

Imo..you get caught cheating once. Every alias..every country recorded..every ip you have ever logged in under should be perma banned. One time your out..forever
The Death Knights

XI

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 0:24:19

My "cheating" was more experimenting on the express server as I had never played it before. I never knowingly did anything that was against a posted rule on this server. I had really only tried to do things that others had done successfully before me but improve upon them.

I didn't understand the rules, the culture, what you were and weren't allowed to do. So I was deleted a few times for doing things in the grey area that were not posted rules and for language. I had never played on this server before January. I like to win and in order to do that I wanted to understand where the mods draw the line. So I got deleted a few times, it was well worth it. I am very well aware of what you are and are not allowed to do on this server and I don't cross that line anymore.

As far as in regards to other servers, I haven't been deleted and I play 100% by the rules. Suggesting that I need a "team" effort to win outside of simply living inside an alliance is just wrong. I have not been aided or involved in market buyouts whatsoever. I do my own market buyouts/timing when there is an opportunity. I don't need a "team effort" to make that happen.

But please keep crying, whining, whatever it takes to calm your nerves, and I'll keep winning... express, tourney, team, and alliance is where I play. I'm pretty sure these mods don't have a problem with how I play the game. But please keep crying, it fuels me to get even better at this game :)

bstrong86 Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 0:41:04

Touchytouchy..for good reason but also to the many other i see every set being called cheaters. Wasnt directly pointed at you but to all cheaters. I can think of a few people on here who quit when mehul let cheatin run amuck on here and only came back because of new leadership and the staff who cares enough to delete a cheater. But it doesnt set an example to get purple and be back n a few days.
The Death Knights

XI

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 0:51:53

so what you're saying is, its ok to cheat if you are just seeing how far you can stretch the rules

sounds legit...
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 0:53:46

this douchebag previously said it was ok to cheat because it was "just express"

he's a piece of fluff.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 1:00:25

Originally posted by blid:
this douchebag previously said it was ok to cheat because it was "just express"

he's a piece of fluff.

Indeed I did, its a 5 day server that I use to try new strategies, test out game mechanics, and learn how to play the game better. It's express. It's a beta server.

But ultimately this is a game. People play it to you have fun. Blid, you just you this game as a way to whine consistently. Whether its me or someone else you're whining about its pretty much all you do on here

blid

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 1:04:22

I play to have fun and people like you ruin it, hence the "whining." express is a fun solo server, not a beta server. quit cheating and fluff off.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 1:07:19

Keep whining buddy :)

I like it

Rockman Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 2:51:14

Originally posted by Rockman:

Keep thinking that, you're entitled to your opinion. I do understand how you don't understand the mechanics of the game and how someone (myself) can be so much better than just about everyone else. Anyways, I love to be hated so please keep it up ;)

I do understand how the mechanics of the game work. But when it takes multiple countries to prop one country up to do well, that's called a team effort. The only way for that not to be a team effort is if you are playing all of those countries.

So either it takes a team effort to get you a victory, or it requires that you cheat. I provided you with the benefit of the doubt, and assumed that you weren't a multi. Your refusal to admit that it was a team effort leads to the inescapable conclusion that you are a multi-runner.

I've played FFA, where you're allowed to run multiple countries, and I know what a country should do if its netgaining as a team effort, with one country being propped up by others. You are incredibly incompetent when compared to FFA players.

People like you and JJ23 are scared to play FFA, because that would be a level playing field (unless you decided to run more than 16 countries on FFA).

The only reason for you to not play to the level that you should be at with the number of countries you have helping you, is if you want to try and maintain the charade that you're actually legit. To need to live in a pretend world when you're playing an online game is especially pathetic.

How low does your self esteem have to be for you to cheat at an online game, and then to minimize your performance in order to try and convince others that you are not cheating? Or are you actually so incompetent that even while having numerous countries propping you up, that's the best you can do?

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 4:30:55

Wtf are you on about Rockman?

I don't play FFA because I don't have the time to run 16 countries. I'm sure I could fair just as well in FFA as any other server.

Are you accusing me of running multies or are you accusing me of creating a pyramid of friends to help support my one country? I'm not quite sure which it is, but either way I have no involvement with that in any way.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 5:25:10

Why don't you have time to run 16 countries in FFA? You already run that many in Express and Alliance alone. Are you saying you don't have time to run even more countries?

Also, for you to succeed in FFA, you would be running WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY more than 16 countries cos we know how you roll.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 5:26:09

BTW, nice catch Koh, but I already knew this going on about a month now.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 5:34:43

I don't run multies in express or alliance, and never have. I don't really know how else to respond to that.

I don't even know why you would make that accusation or think that I run multies. My best guess is you don't understand how I can be so much better than you?

Keep crying, baby :)

crest23 Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 5:38:10

And cry I will. You better keep this fun for me idiot. It's going to be a long day for you, Mr. Tit.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 5:48:07

Watching you guys embarrass yourself on the forums is starting to become more fun than even playing the game itself ;)

Jackelope Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:07:33

Originally posted by crest23:
And cry I will. You better keep this fun for me idiot. It's going to be a long day for you, Mr. Tit.

LMFAO... its good to be back

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 13th 2012, 6:38:01

You people didn't know Sm and mr.tit were the same person ??

I didn't even need to look at the database to work that out.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 6:50:20

Some did (blid and crest23) I did not since I don't pay much attention to Team Talk nor Alliance Talk, but I know for a fact that Seth denied owning the Mr Titanium alias, today I caught him when he spilled the soup, so I called him out on it :p
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 8:58:31

When I said he was, he did his best to convince me I was crazy, and told me everyone was laughing at me for suggesting it, so yeah, him finally admitting it counts as news for me!

Pain Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 9:04:11

crest why do you think anything you have to say matters? lol get over yourself.
Your mother is a nice woman

blid

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 9:32:07

Originally posted by Warster:
You people didn't know Sm and mr.tit were the same person ??

I didn't even need to look at the database to work that out.
Oh yeah notice also it's only after he had to admit he was Mr. Titanium that he stopped gleefully trolling the board and posted his horsefluff apology.

"I never knowingly did anything that was against a posted rule on this server."
"So I was deleted a few times for doing things in the grey area that were not posted rules"

What do you call it when the rule is posted and stickied and you break it? He even posted in Pang's thread announcing the rule saying he approved. Then got deleted for breaking it three times. Now he posts he never got deleted for breaking a posted rule. Haha where does he come up with this stuff

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 11:32:18

He is no different than a junky. They will lie, cheat, and steal to get their next fix. For him "winning" is his next fix. The problem is myself and others have decided enough is enough. We will dedicate ourselves to stopping worthless pieces of crap like him and Jj. Your time is running out. JJ is banned and me hopes soon you will be too seth. Why don't you leave this server and go play FFA. You can "test" there all you like. You are not needed or wanted here and no one gives ANY credit for any win you have had in the past. I am certain i speak for everyone here when i say your # of purples denounces ANY win you've have has ever been legit. Meaning they do not count in our eyes. You are DUNG seth.
I shall fear no retals,

crest23 Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 12:05:20

You speak for everyone except Pain, he's in RD. It's funny how a few months ago Pain was on JJ worse than DH is now but because Mr. Tit is is band fellow, it's all good. Pain is probably one of the "team effort" Rockman talked about.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 14:16:45

quite right Crest. Sad to see Pain become a puppet.
I shall fear no retals,

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 21:00:33

since my question wasnt answered in the AT thread:

http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/341/25

Why weren't Biohazzards sidekick (#86), missiles and tanks (#51), and mortician (#70) deleted?

or were they and it just doesn't show?

Honest question.

============================

I dont care about anything else, I just wanted that answered ;)

blid

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 21:13:53

the player they killed was running all offense and using DR to post big gains without being subject to retal, which has been a pretty big problem in Express and is basically against the rules (see sticky). So all players have a motive to kill him. Warster said the player would be deleted if he had joined GDI, but since he didn't, anyone could kill him or do whatever to him, so he was therefore permitted to play however he wanted. So people took him up on that and killed him.

but really, people join to kill people a lot on Express and don't get deleted.

Edited By: blid on Jun 13th 2012, 21:16:27
See Original Post

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 21:18:31

Originally posted by Dark TwizTid:
since my question wasnt answered in the AT thread:

http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/341/25

Why weren't Biohazzards sidekick (#86), missiles and tanks (#51), and mortician (#70) deleted?

or were they and it just doesn't show?

Honest question.

============================

I dont care about anything else, I just wanted that answered ;)

I think they should have been deleted. From my understanding players were just deleted in tournament for doing the same thing.

Blid, Warster said I would have been deleted if "fill in the blank it doesn't matter because I didn't do it."

I'm not sure what the difference is between organized killings in express and tournament, but there seems to be some sort of difference, or difference of opinion in mods on the different servers.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 21:18:45

Though it is against the rules to "work as a team" in express, correct? They seem to have coordinated a kill run against #25.

That is the main reason I quit playing this server, because it was fun to kill here, but they added that rule.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 21:22:54

I've seen a lot of group kills on here and people don't usually get deleted for it. Not sure what specifically is not allowed

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 21:43:40

Yeah I am not sure either, I cannot find the Spirit of the rules thread that was around back when I quit...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 21:58:15

I was land killed few sets ago by 3 countries, i was in GDI, next day they all went purple, i had 0 attacks on any of them, so it depends how the mods read it and how it goes down.
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 22:18:12

Those might have been multis or something, you never know.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 2:23:47

The difference between the 2 is the tourney event was cheating. Viva, Shane, and co coordinated to make the kill.

The case in Express is entirely different. pslayer, tenshim0, Assassin, and NukEvil hunt in Express. They constantly snipe kills. If someone is not in GDI and gets puckered up, they have been known to go in and finish off the player that have been screwed over.

Edited By: crest23 on Jun 14th 2012, 2:46:16
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Pain Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 4:33:44

Originally posted by crest23:
You speak for everyone except Pain, he's in RD. It's funny how a few months ago Pain was on JJ worse than DH is now but because Mr. Tit is is band fellow, it's all good. Pain is probably one of the "team effort" Rockman talked about.

its has nothing to do with him being a "band fellow" JJ ACTUALLY cheated by running multiple accounts. not used DR. im so apathetic to the DR problem i wouldnt spend another click of the keyboard complaining about it as its apparent the mods have no intention of fixing it.

i have never helped him in this server, nor would i ever consider helping him. this server is a joke and so are its self appointed police because all you do is focus on 1 issue and act like retards about it instead of doing something (like i did)

you guys must love DH suiciding, it prevents you from wasting your precious countries doing something about it yourself.
Your mother is a nice woman