Verified:

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 11th 2012, 18:27:54

Time for my almost annual (every 2 months lol) reset alliance rankings, based on previous resets and where things appear to be.

Please note, These are just my opinion, and I am doing these independent of my role in the server, and I have a long history of posting things like this and doing the best to remain as politically apolitical, as possible and objective in my analysis.

1. LAF- Now, Before the trollfest begins Consider.

Last reset they had already beaten SOL (the #4 alliances on this list,) and were on their way to beating MD also (The #3 alliance in their list) before Evo came into the war (The #6 alliance on this list.)

When else in earth history was an alliance capable of, the following.

A. Beating the #3 and #4 alliances in a 2-1 war. And turning a war against #3,4,6 into a somewhat extended war.

B. Able to win TNW any reset it nets, while always being a top 2 in ave net...and a threat to win the triple netting crown any reset it nets.

Even in the smaller size of the game, this is unprecedented. When the game was larger this was unprecedented combination.

Yes, 2 premier leaders cheated. Yes, this legitimized opportunities to go after LAF and really juiced up the server politics for a while.

Don Goku's response as a rookie leader?

1. Immediately booted the offenders.
2. Immediately invited an investigations by neutral respected observers giving full access to the sure.
3. While under fire, to take action, waited on the results of the investigation....before deciding what further actions to take.
4. Took steps towards personal, public apologies on AT and to those involved about the cheating and its negative effects it had on the game.
5. Rather than accepting allies offers of help, took the one reset beating to atone for the actions of 2 people.

Name one other "cheating" alliance that ever took those type of immediate actions.

Name one alliance leader, in the games history, that has to endure that type of baptism by fire in a first reset. and came out This strong the following reset.
Son Goku did a hell of a job in a terrible situation, and deserves props for it even from his enemies.

#2. SOF- Helmet's back. SOF is the only alliance war alliance on par with LAF. And in a 2-1 I think SOF could take #3 and #4, except that wouldn't happen for political reasons. As long a Helmet is around SOF will be a threat to the the top alliance in the game. Sov deserves a special Shout out, he's really stepped it

#3. MD- Leads the second strongest group in the game. Great netters, great fighters. Wasn't afraid to lead, on its own by example in their crusade against the cheater expelled from LAF. They aren't afraid to lose a few wars for a purpose. Whether it was the anti ROCk wars 12 yrs ago, or the anti LAF wars of today. We'll see how it goes.

#4- SOL- SOL, could probably take MD in a 1-1 war, but netting wise and politically isn't quite as connected as MD right now.

#5. LCN- No longer #11, sorry guys. That PR stunt ended yes ago. We're #6 should be your new PR stunt:) For Top 5 rankings, except you're slightly too good. TNW 2 of the last 3 resets, and an underrated FA office, willing to chart its own course. Whatever that means and wherever that leads.

#6. Evo- What can One say? They're the best of the reset. Near 40 members, great netters, capable of an ave net title any reset, and when the bigger boys fight a TNW threat too.

#7- PDM- size gets you here. Theere are smaller alliances of higher per member quality, but no matter what anyone says.....SIZE MATTERS! Detmer is a long term proven alliance leader that has made PDM the place to be as CWG once was:)

#8. Rival- IF Rival was 35-40 members they'd be #6, if they were 50 they'd be #3. They're that good. Just not big enough. And never ever ever underestimate their leadership and veteran core.

#9 RD- Silver has them winning Ave net titles. Not everyone agree's witht heir methods, but they put up some impressive numbers.

#10 Monsters- They like to sleep. But when they wake up, they are a valuable alliance to the server. THe Mosnters prefer their apolitical stances, and do their best not to allow people to question it more than once every 5 yrs or so.

#11- TIE- TIE you'e earned it solid netting development, and a solid war win last reset
You're moving up the rankings, from where you were a few resets ago keep it up.

#12. Omega- Phenomial core, small and quiet right now with new energy could easily move up the rankings.

#13- Collaboration- Yes they're quiet, almost as if they're turning into the Monsters as quiet as they've been since ECM, solid fighters, solid netters. I had them ranked #9 till I saw their current membership numbers.

#14. NA- 20+ members, just don't know much about where they are at as an alliance, they've been quiet for a while.

#15. Imagnum- Honestly if they were mid 20's they'd probably be a top 10 group but their numbers are a bit smaller than the last few yrs....As tenacious a group of figthers as their are in the game.

#16. ICN- Quiet and steady, Always present, A group of vets that love playing with each other.

#17- NeoFED- was going to get a top 10 ranking, but lost 10 players. Impressive return

#18 Rage- Good group of guys, just hard to do much with 10 members

#19- MGP- just be glad I include you in the rankings, you have nowhere to go but up. As noted that in all the earth empires reset I never had to rank anyone # 19:) Which is a GOOD sign for the game.

New alliance alert...maybe The Death Knights- I don't know anything about them, but the good news is, they're guaranteed to win the new alliance of the reset award...I hope alliance leaders take the time to learn about them and see how legit this group is.

Edited By: Servant on Jun 11th 2012, 18:34:36
See Original Post
Z is #1

Mr.Silver

Jun 11th 2012, 18:30:57

#19- RD

had to move further down the rankings so we could continue to hide that Servant is actually Mr.Crimson :)

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 11th 2012, 18:33:20

added you already:)
Z is #1

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 18:40:42

TIE, Sanct, Neofed are all better netters than Monsters and would beat Monsters in war too.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 11th 2012, 18:42:13

my only point of contention:

TC shouldn't be referred to as a "premier leader".

TC has not had a leadership role in LaF for a long time (including last reset). He hasn't even been especially active (including last reset).

Active and playing a country yes, but by no means a premier leader.

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 18:42:58

Plus Don Goku's response as a rookie leader... personal apologies? Evo had a LaF Leader spying on our site through the database access and we never got a personal apology at any stage. Maybe he was too busy apologizing to Monsters?

Mr.Silver

Jun 11th 2012, 18:43:03

dang it.. i let the cat out of the bang.. I mean Servant isn't Mr.Crimson anymore, errr never was. *wistles innocently*

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 11th 2012, 18:46:32

BattleKJ- you are possibly right,

It was Neofed's and Sacnt's drop in membership that dropped their rankings,

IF they were at 25 members, or even 22-23 I would have ranked them higher than Monsters.

as for TIE/Monsters, well they are only 1 ranking apart so I would agree anytime 2 alliances are 1 ranking apart, it's a matter of semantics.
Z is #1

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 11th 2012, 18:48:34

Damn you Silver,

Crimson is already taken,

now as a Sooner Fan,

MR Cream:) that could work!
Z is #1

Pride Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 18:49:22

For the record SOL was already destroyed when MD hit the 80 member Laf with 40 +members. I liked that we're #3 but MD is only satisfied with #1 :P

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 11th 2012, 18:51:14

H4, he ran a hosting site! Used by the majority of the game!

Cueball, Brian/BB, and others, can all be considered "Premier" members of the community for their contribution to it.

And he was a member of LAF.

Premier stays:)
Z is #1

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 11th 2012, 18:53:07

Agreed Pride...

Still which alliance has defeated the #4 alliance, and absorbed a FS from #3 and then still was on it way to victory?
Z is #1

sigma Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 18:58:38

Actually, Monsters still out nets TIE. I won't speak for the other clans, but monsters has a slight edge on us when it comes to netting. As for war, TIE has an upper hand.

Overall, I would have swapped TIE and Monsters positions, but I'm biased.

Forum Moderator

Jun 11th 2012, 19:15:43

My point of contention is that he is even referred to as a LaF leader at all, cause he wasn't.

Also hosting a site and running a site are 2 different things. The site was on his server, but Pang administrated the site.

locket Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 20:28:45

NO ARGUING!

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 11th 2012, 22:47:19

He is a long time vet and has held many leadership positions +hosting,

He's a leader. Or was till he booted, even if not actively leading, he is a leader....

Others can feel free to comment/make their rankings,

PS, IN IRCH chat, KJ said I was pulling Goku's Wanker.....

My reply was, that if KJ had ever done anything like Goku had for the last reset, I would have pulled his wanker too.

When props are due, they should be given.
Z is #1

Drow Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 22:59:50

Servant: I wouldn't mind seing #1 and #2 go against each other. Then we might see a close war. However, as with #2 taking on #3 and #4, it will not happen for political reasons.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Jiman Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 23:17:25

This alliance rankings is sickening.

locket Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 23:26:53

Originally posted by Jiman:
This alliance rankings is sickening.

Sickeningly unbiased? :)

phx Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 23:40:09

SG FTW!

Kumander Otbol

Jun 11th 2012, 23:56:32

LaF is ranked too high.

+1 on SG.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Sov Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 0:06:43

Maybe the anti-LAF team should divert resources from their plotting and revenge departments to their IA departments.

Forum Moderator

Jun 12th 2012, 0:35:55

Originally posted by Servant:
He is a long time vet and has held many leadership positions +hosting,

He's a leader. Or was till he booted, even if not actively leading, he is a leader....

If these statements were correct, then I'd still disagree. However, they are incorrect and as such I highly disagree.

a) Hosting and administering are not the same thing. TC was the host, which is a passive role. It basically required him to create pang a developer account on his server and that is it, ot her than making sure the server stays up and running (which he would have been doing anyways given that his primary use for the server were for other, non earth related things).

Mambo still hosts a few things for LaF, but we never see or hear from him unless we email him with an issue (meaning we only see him maybe once every 1 - 1.5 years). But according to your definition above he would have to be considered a "premier leader". As such I think you need to consider refining and restricting your definition some.

TC was also not a "long time" leader, as his total time in upper leadership was for about 12 - 18 months total, which in comparison is a very brief period.

He also retired both from leadership and playing back in 2006 (6 years is a long time) and we saw him post on our boards maybe a couple times a year during the last 6 years, other than the last 2 resets of course where he came back and actively started playing/paying attention again (due to Hanlong emailing him mentioning all the crap talk Arsenal was saying about him).

In closing if TC is to be considered a "premier leader" in LaF, then that greatly undervalues/insults the contributions of of the actual long time leaders.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 0:38:11

servant mr cream was TC bud.. pick another color ;)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2012, 1:00:41

top 8 = spot on
after that = many things I'd disagree with. Mine would be TIE Monsters Omega RD Collab NA iMag and the rest doesn't really matter. I think you severely overrate RD's netting "accomplishments" (they drop members, use internal landfarms and landtrade) and underestimate TIE's abilities - they fought a really impressive war against iMag last set.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2012, 1:05:47

nvm, didnt see Omega at 18 members. Below Collab then.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Sov Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 1:34:29

Full credit to LAF's leaders and IAs. I've been consulting with them on a regular basis in regards to LAF's membership and activity and they are right on the ball. Their efforts to rebuild LAF after last set are a shining example of how you can get results directly relative to the efforts you put in.

In regards to SoF. About 2 sets ago we would have come up 5th or 6th on your rankings.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 12th 2012, 2:41:34

Rival??? LULZ PLLLEEEAASSEE. Their leaders lie and get them into wars constantly while netting.
Please redo your list.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2012, 3:12:16

All I ask, is if you disagree, please state why.

That way we can look at fact, or at least different interpretations of facts,

Jiman, tell me what was sickening, and state where its wrong.

thanks!

H4, we'll have to agree to disagree on this.
IN my book, TC had a long and illustrious career at all levels of LAF, and was active.

Sometimes vets have more pull than active leaders....He was a leader...I'm talking about MORE than position.
Z is #1

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2012, 3:22:30

LCN should be above sol
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

locket Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 4:03:47

Originally posted by Servant:
All I ask, is if you disagree, please state why.

That way we can look at fact, or at least different interpretations of facts,

Jiman, tell me what was sickening, and state where its wrong.

thanks!

H4, we'll have to agree to disagree on this.
IN my book, TC had a long and illustrious career at all levels of LAF, and was active.

Sometimes vets have more pull than active leaders....He was a leader...I'm talking about MORE than position.

One thing I can assure you of was that TC was not active at all. Before the set in question he popped in maybe once every 2-3 months and hadn't played in quite some time :P

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 6:07:26

Servants rankings are only based on the amount of members an alliance has.

locket Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 6:43:02

Or they are based on a combination of skill and power... yep? yah they are. I could post evidence from the number of members in each alliance but I'm sure you know your post is full of poop without that :)

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 6:51:26

yup, Evo are ranked too high.

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 6:53:07

I mean its totally not a Servant kissing ass fest? He calls Rival good? lol! Never underestimate their leaders? Its hard to overestimate them!!

Duna Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 7:08:54

SoL is ranked too high.

Murf Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 7:58:08

KJ you just sound a tad bitter

Bikerman Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 8:36:36

Originally posted by Drow:
Servant: I wouldn't mind seing #1 and #2 go against each other. Then we might see a close war.

You might get your will, LAF is VERY hostile agenst SOF

06:49 06/10/12 PS Angry Bear (#36) (LaF) MyChevyDrifts (#187) (SoF) Defense Held

Killa Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 13:39:45

Originally posted by galleri:
Rival??? LULZ PLLLEEEAASSEE. Their leaders lie and get them into wars constantly while netting.
Please redo your list.

From working with Rival, and then joining rival briefly, They do things on purpose. They don't ruin there netting sets to war, they just wargain better the you.
+Killa

Brink Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 13:40:25

Flawed

LCN should be 11th

Warner

Jun 12th 2012, 13:44:12

Like Brink said.

LCN should be 11th.
SoF

TeckMing Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 13:45:48

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 12th 2012, 18:08:23

Originally posted by Killa:
Please redo your list.

From working with Rival, and then joining rival briefly, They do things on purpose. They don't ruin there netting sets to war, they just wargain better the you.

Shall I pull logs for you?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 12th 2012, 18:32:01

WHAT ROLLS DOWN STAIRS
ALONE OR IN PAIRS
ROLLS OVER YOUR NEIGHBORS DOG
WHAT"S GREAT FOR A SNACK
OR FITS ON YOUR BACK
IT'S LOGGS LOGGGGS LOGGGSSS
IT"S LOGGGS LOGGGSS IT"S BIG IT"S HEAVY IT"S WOOD (that's what she said)
IT"S LOGGGS LOGGGS IT"S BETTER THAN BAD IT"S GOOD!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

locket Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 20:06:55

Originally posted by Killa:
Please redo your list.

Shall I pull logs for you?

Everyone lies in this game. Everyone has logs of the other person lying. No one is an angel so yah.

Jiman Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 20:57:12

Find logs of me lying >_<

Rockman Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 21:12:32

Originally posted by Jiman:
Find logs of me lying >_<

alright...

<Jiman> I don't love Justin Bieber

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jun 12th 2012, 21:15:29

somebody rename Rockman to Richelieu...

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2012, 21:44:53

I should have done this earlier, In the rankings, and I apologize to Jiman for not doing so.

Jiman also has done a lot of work in rebuilding SOL's relationships with others in the community. I know there are times where maybe he isn't able to do everything he wants to do, but one can only hope for that day, as I really feel as if he had a free hand he'd turn SOL into a much stronger political entity than it has been the last 18 months or so.

That has been a very difficult task, and his honest conversations with me, that we've had, (even when we vehemently disagree) have been a refreshing experience in regards to my interactions with SOL.

(Waits for KJ to accuse me of pulling JIman's Wanker)

PS, KJ I ranked EVO over PDM.....who has more members:)

I ranked Rival over a few alliances with more members....TIE and Monsters come to mind.

But yes numbers matter in rankings.
And So does skill.
Z is #1

Boltar Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 23:07:44

confirmed jiman is FTW id let him run any alliance i was in any day