Verified:

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2012, 11:14:50

RD had a pact with SoF. PDM wasn't planning to hit anyone or to get anyone to hit SoF. Were they discussing with their allies ways to protect themselves? Sure, everyone does, especially since SoF and PDM have a difference of views, and SoF looked to war PDM again for whatever reason (Dagga would say that SoF doesn't like fair wars, and considering how fast the CF happened, no one can argue that was fair or challenging).

Ivan Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 11:31:36

So its our fault that PDMs member didnt fight back?

And yes there was a fast CF cause we saw no reason to run them into the ground completely after making our point which I would say was kind of nice to us and is a lot better treatment then most tags gets after being killed

Academus Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 11:49:19

bla bla bla

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 12th 2012, 11:49:47

my only comment is this: since people like making names with coalitions, I would promptly change my tags name to: "Xanadu" just to mess with those darned acronym lovers!

All I can say is that you all need more fluff!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

sigma Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 11:53:50

nah, easy enough. You could go for a TOXIC coalition

Kumander Otbol

Jun 12th 2012, 12:15:04

lol @ dagga. i had always been telling you that people want facts not trolls.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

anoniem Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 15:47:13

Originally posted by Ivan:

And I do fail to see how we blindsided evo or PDM when they were very well aware of the circumstances and PDM made the first aggresive move towards us in diffusing our missiles

Now that I think of it I fail to see how we blindsided evolution or NA as well, NA was told to drop their fdp with sol or wed hit them and evolution was prepped for an early war

You need to revaluate what you call a blindside

you fail to see a lot. it could have something to do with you being fluffing [insert_arbitrary_remark_here].

Edited By: anoniem on Jun 12th 2012, 15:51:53
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 15:50:45

problem with sof is that they have to be centre of attention. they can't let other alliances hash out their problems without somehow manufacturing a winning war scenario for themselves.

laf had 30 more members than evo, and evo were still going to fs them. that's what you call balls, not your pathetic attempts at getting netting tags to fight you while you're war prepped.

i guess evo will war omega unless they drop their fdp with laf.. oh wait that's sof bully boy thinking :)
re(ally)tired

Sov Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 15:55:03

Maybe if you spent less time whining about SoF on AT, your Alliance wouldn't be less than 40 members. I mean really, you haven't been FSed in 2 sets and you can't even break 40?

I know I know... you had 70 members XX sets ago... build a bridge and get over it.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 15:59:08

Hmm I seem to recall 60 member SOF fsing 90 member NA and what happend in the CS NA brought EVO along for a nice gangbang

but evo are always the ballsy ones

Atryn Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 16:22:06

hmmm martian....

SOL / Evo / Xanadu FTW!!!!

CandyMan Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 16:26:38

laf had 30 more members than evo, and evo were still going to fs them. that's what you call balls, not your pathetic attempts at getting netting tags to fight you while you're war prepped.

that's not balls dude- that's recipe for keeping your member base at <40 ^^

evo can't war.. stick to netting:D

anoniem Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 16:48:06

something you don't seem to understand very well is that evo got up to 70 members because we got our senior veterans to play again. we currently have 2 seniour veterans playing out of 50+.

we are a netting alliance and try to win avg nw as a team. we couldn't care less about winning wars. we care about principles.

candyman: laf fsed us the set before and broke our unap. i would call wanting to get "revenge" the following reset a normal reaction. you're the ones dragging this over a year+ and involving other alliances.

why dont you read the logs of hanlong/sov/ss/sg/ivan etc again.

i seem to remember something along the lines of: "when have evo ever warred for themselves".

re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 16:49:30

i wont even get into the issue of quality over quantity, because ive seen sof "netgain".

p.s. you're the ones that are all hung up about AT.
why not use your new phrase "nerdrage". that always gives me a chuckle when i read it, cos you're the ones nerdraging whenever someone has an opinion that opposes your "own".
re(ally)tired

trumper Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 16:51:14

One thing is for certain, we LCNers have staked out our rightful spot as the 11th best.

Sov Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 17:00:59

You think the term nerdrage is new? You must be new to the interwebz...

You also clearly do not understand the definition as I do not get all angry like you do... crying and whining about "cheaters" and "bullies". Why don't you tell us all about that one again? Not like we haven't heard enough of it for the past couple of months.

anoniem Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 17:04:49

Yes, nobody should complain about bullies and they certainly shouldn't complain about cheating.

And, you're a forum moderator? lol

I speak English. Try it sometime. I don't need to use internet slang to try to create a false aura of "interwebz coolness".
re(ally)tired

CandyMan Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 17:32:03

dunno man- all politics aside, in a netting set you guys got beat out by rd in ANW two sets ago.

haven't seen you guys war much but based on last set, even though u guys stepping in was the nail in the coffin for laf, your FS wasn't all that impressive i have to say

i guess the short of what i'm saying is, step your game up:D

Rekuyu947

Jun 12th 2012, 17:49:40

Ah so glad i get to be in another fun war :D i love being a KSFer :D

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 17:55:53

Originally posted by CandyMan:
dunno man- all politics aside, in a netting set you guys got beat out by rd in ANW two sets ago.

RD dropped countries to win ANW.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

anoniem Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 18:01:59

they also landtraded, which is a big no-no for the sof netgaining police - that is until RD became useful to them.
re(ally)tired

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 18:03:44

Seriously, I SMS and Email a bunch of Evo Vets every set and nowadays the general response I get is "Are SoF and LaF still being fluffs?" - Our Vets do not want to play a game thats being dominated by such a destructive force.

Even the admins can see that you guys are a problem... but you still deny it yourselves.

CandyMan Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 18:04:10

dunno man. you guys can make excuses but it's all within the confines of the game rules.

i just think that evo's strength is in it's all explore strategies, which says something about the DNA of the clan. members want to maximize nw while minimizing time devoted to playing a country. getting your clan into wars goes against that dna. hence, why your clan is sitting where it's sitting now.

CandyMan Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 18:06:02

well, you guys ruined a perfectly good netting set last set by hopping into the war last minute. i can understand of course since your allies needed you to actually win, but still going against the grain...

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 18:12:50

We are always prepared to interrupt a netting set in which we will win ANW to help kill cheaters. Somethings are more important than ANW, and killing cheaters is one of them!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 12th 2012, 18:13:35

Originally posted by TaSk1:
chick with balls how is it going? yes imag will net this set because LCN is still undecided on who to side with, whatever LCN do Imag follow suite.

Man with vagina....you are still wrong. I am glad you know what we are doing. You are so cool. Please, man with vagina aka know it all....who is going to win the superbowl this year?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 18:21:07

Not the cowboys Galleri

CandyMan Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 18:24:19

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
We are always prepared to interrupt a netting set in which we will win ANW to help kill cheaters. Somethings are more important than ANW, and killing cheaters is one of them!

By that logic, you should kill yourself ^^

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 12th 2012, 18:34:46

I DON"T THINK YOU'RE HAPPY ENOUGH.. YOU NEED MORE HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY SONG!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 18:45:12

lololol

Alin Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 18:47:02

Hello!!!

CandyMan Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 18:53:02

Are you still clinging to the hope that I cheated to try to justify your own alliances actions?

Sorry to disappoint you, but I was investigated and cleared.

http://oi47.tinypic.com/sy6lvd.jpg

heheh, just prepare to bend over and take it this set;) like i said, step your game up... laf took on md/sol together last set and it really took the three of you to pull it off... let's see how you guys do against 2x the number of war hungry countries

Rockman Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 19:07:04

So because 2 countries got deleted for cheating, you have such little faith in the EE Admins, that you figured that the other 90 weren't innocent, but rather were just more skilled at hiding their cheating?

Or is helping two alliances already at war to kill 90 innocent countries because 2 players got deleted for cheating and kicked out of their alliance something that is more important than winning ANW?

By the way, your standard of cheating is "He got on to stonewall, therefore he's a cheater." Which does make Evo an alliance of cheaters, in fact.

CandyMan Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 19:29:34

lol rockman... they don't really get on to stonewall but that's besides the argument

locket Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 20:04:09

Seriously, I SMS and Email a bunch of Evo Vets every set and nowadays the general response I get is "Are SoF and LaF still being fluffs?" - Our Vets do not want to play a game thats being dominated by such a destructive force.

Even the admins can see that you guys are a problem... but you still deny it yourselves.

Did you not read Pang's post? It was not directed at one or two alliances. Your reading comprehension is terrible. It was very definitely addressed at Evo and most other influential alliances. The whole pretending you are a den of angels thing doesn't work. The whole blaming Laf/Sof for the fact that your members wont play also doesn't work. I guess Evo having the choice to net two sets in a row means everyone else are fluffs. Alrighty.

Mr.Silver

Jun 12th 2012, 20:53:14

Originally posted by NukEvil:

RD dropped countries to win ANW.

Only members dropped were ones any alliance would have dropped. Missing over a month of play and not responding to messages. One member was booted.

We're knot competing for total net so those countries don't serve a purpose fr us.

He'll last reset we even kept 2 countries tagged that had top ten stocks but disappeared in the last week and didn't jump.

If we're completely evil why not drop those too?

As for those crying about landtrading... We've found a way that works helps players have fun, improves alliance relations and friendships... Doesn't chase small players from te game and

Rockman Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 20:55:26

lol rockman... they don't really get on to stonewall but that's besides the argument

It's the standard KJ used when accusing me of babysitting without any evidence (aside from the evidence that I was in IRC before the killrun on my country started).

Rekuyu947

Jun 12th 2012, 21:21:14

I like how KJ is so quick to judge but its ok the two people didnt really help our killing power by that much anyway...in fact now you get your butt handed to you by real players like always :D

Eric171 Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 22:05:02

LAF and SOF by themselves seem big enough to take on SOL/MD/PDM/EVO.

SMz Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 22:29:07

you gang banged LaF last set and you expect them to arrange even numbers for this set? why should they.

If i was LaF prez I would never let the clans who gangbanged me to net again , too bad LaF wants to net too some day.

you mess with SoF though , prepare not to net again ;] fluff the numbers.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 5:23:11

The thing with evo is that they think they are more them they really are, they moan and get smart but then they get taken to the battlefield and they can't back their mouth up and get absolutly destroyed everytime. They can not war for fluff they ALWAYS need a helping hand. They're lucky they have md and sol to hold their hand or they would be nothing.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Pride Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 5:31:40

I have no problem with Sof, I only say this in regards to Task1's post above ^

Evo beat Sof a few sets ago didn't they ?

fazer Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 5:35:45

You can never have too much cheese..
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

Alin Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 5:35:47

Originally posted by TaSk1:
The thing with evo is that they think they are more them they really are, they moan and get smart but then they get taken to the battlefield and they can't back their mouth up and get absolutly destroyed everytime. They can not war for fluff they ALWAYS need a helping hand. They're lucky they have md and sol to hold their hand or they would be nothing.

The thing with your side is that they support and encourage cheating.

Sov Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 5:41:01

Alin, invent a new argument. That line isn't being bought by anyone anymore.

BTW I have evidence of you playing in SOL when Angelous from IX was leading it.

Alin Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 5:45:59

I quit earth because Sol allied an alliance i knew it was cheating ( a.k.a IX ) you fluff.

Can you say that about you or over 70% of your phatetic side ?

Alin Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 5:50:57

An kj is right - with that WC picture.

Maybe that picture is an offense to usual members that play this game and don`t know to much about what`s going on behind the closed doors.

But that picture is so right about folks who :

- support cheaters
- know that hanlong is playing this game under an alias now
- leading the above mentined groups.

Yea - those are just a pice of ...

Have a good day!

locket Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 5:55:38

Originally posted by Alin:
An kj is right - with that WC picture.

Maybe that picture is an offense to usual members that play this game and don`t know to much about what`s going on behind the closed doors.

But that picture is so right about folks who :

- support cheaters
- know that hanlong is playing this game under an alias now
- leading the above mentined groups.

Yea - those are just a pice of ...

Have a good day!

You are so full of fluff dude.

1) No one is supporting cheaters
2) Your supposed angelic side is doing plenty of shady fluff.
3) As a Laf player I have heard not even a hint that Hanlong is back under an alias of any kind.

Sov Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 5:58:53

Alin joining LAF
http://atarchive.gotdns.org:8080/...ivepost.jsp?thread=231088

Stewy posting as a leader of SOL
http://atarchive.gotdns.org:8080/...ivepost.jsp?thread=237440

Alin telling other SOLers to stay off AT
http://atarchive.gotdns.org:8080/...ivepost.jsp?thread=238653

Alin still playing in SOL while it was allied to IX
http://atarchive.gotdns.org:8080/...ivepost.jsp?thread=250202

Yes you left SOL for a couple of months. Stewy/Angy was leading in SOL right until 2007. Your hypocracy knows no bounds.

Edited By: Sov on Jun 13th 2012, 6:01:30
See Original Post

Sov Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:03:54

Mickster
Moderator Jan 28th, 2007 0:02
Alin has not grasp of reality.