Verified:

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 11th 2012, 14:40:09

This set should be one for the history books which is great for our marvelous game.

SoF have come out as the membership power house this set ready to deal out destruction upon anyone in their war path. LaF have served their unjust sentence and membership have regained structure and are ready and willing to rain a wrath of vengeance over those who dealt a cowardly gang up last set.

SoF and LaF along with RIVAL are ready for the SOL/MD/Evo coalition to make their fs in attempts to revive SoL's embarrassing losses last set being tag killed twice in one set by two different alliances have put a dent in SoL's ego so they beat the drums of redemption and try to shake the "punching bag" of the server title.

MD the only one out of the three that pack a punch seem to be ready and gun's blazing at a moments notice whilst Evo hang in the shadows as per usual waiting to kick a dog while it's down in traditional Evo fashion.

LCN retain neutral status and prefer to hang back rather then take sides which seems quite admirable, weather they come in on or not is another story with rumors of them taking SoL's side even with evo being on the same side, if not, probable total net title holders once again.

PDM will challenge LCN as TNW champs and possibly come in a close chase to the end.

RD are showing form structure looking good possibility of a war effort this set. TIE also looking structurally sound hopefully looking for some action as well.

Monsters,NA,Imag,MGP,Sanct,ICN,Neofed,omega,DK seem happy netting close fight for average net belt, RAGE looking at an all time low membership not looking good for the legends atm.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Erian Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 15:24:15

Well, if it's going to be SoF/LaF/Rival vs SOL/MD/Evo I hope the bad guys pick/tag up some more members so it gets more interesting.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 11th 2012, 15:34:43

I'm calling the SoF/LaF/Rival/RD side "strange bedfellows".

I heard SoF+LaF+Rival have RD on standby too, which is a wee bit hypocritical because SoF is killing alliances who landtrade and RD are by far the worst offenders. oh and RD ran SoF from the game several years ago when they were lead by the guy who is also their current president :p

Rival tried to run LaF from the game too. I think I was in some way involved in that. Now they're working together.

So remember that while you are all so boiled over with hatred for eachother right now, in 3-4 years you'll be working together to kill your enemy du jour. And remember it's just a game, so let's try to keep it fun. :)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 11th 2012, 16:43:17

lol pang
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Marco Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 17:21:53

Times change, Dave.

CandyMan Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 17:29:25

State of the server: Pros vs Noobs.

drdial Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 17:36:55

b

Pride Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 17:39:10

LOL.

UltraMarines Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 18:02:24

hah

Pain Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 18:11:42

Originally posted by Pang:

I heard SoF+LaF+Rival have RD on standby too, which is a wee bit hypocritical because SoF is killing alliances who landtrade and RD are by far the worst offenders. oh and RD ran SoF from the game several years ago when they were lead by the guy who is also their current president :p

Rival tried to run LaF from the game too. I think I was in some way involved in that. Now they're working together.

So remember that while you are all so boiled over with hatred for eachother right now, in 3-4 years you'll be working together to kill your enemy du jour. And remember it's just a game, so let's try to keep it fun. :)

pang fluff off with your anti RD bullfluff and stop making fluff up. seriously youre like a little girl.

now i see why dagga had a hardon for you.
Your mother is a nice woman

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 11th 2012, 18:13:49

oh yea pang nothing has changed it's just history repeating with every new leader comes new alliances or enemies it's definitely a pro of the game, in saying that even old leaders forgive and forget as well. All in all I just want to be in a big fluff off war like back in the day's, markets crashing, server's over loading on fs's and cf's, war chats rooms buzzing from kills. I love this game!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 19:13:19

I feel that it's important to come up with catchy names for both sides, based off the first letters of their alliances.

LaF/SoF/Rival/RD vs EVO/SOL/MD

Gonna be interesting.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 11th 2012, 19:14:48

ummm... my post wasn't necessarily meant to slam anyone. It was just discussing the thought that everyone is always so up in arms over everything all the time, but that in the end it's just the same crap shuffling around.

your enemy this round could be your ally in 2 months. the people you flame on these boards today could be in a warchat with you in 4 months. really bad things may not matter 8 years later, but the rhetoric at the time makes you think that it's the absolute end of the world.

what i'm saying is that I hope everyone takes the painfully obvious upcoming war as a first step toward moving back from the brink and try to at least make it into a somewhat enjoyable war.

I'd respect a close loss a hell of a lot more than a overwhelming victory through calling in superior #s.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

locket Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 20:21:01

Our enemy was our ally 2 months or so ago! :D

danzigrules Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 20:33:06

add PDM to the evo side and you get:

SPERM

:)

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 20:45:11

For the record, i do not feel demoed about last set at all. I am not angry or anything. Frankly i have no feelings on it at all. I look forward to a good set and hope any wars that do take place are evenly matched for a good fight.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Rockman Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 21:01:06

Originally posted by locket:
Our enemy was our ally 2 months or so ago! :D

We've always been at war with Eastasia and always been allied with Eurasia. I don't know what you're talking about.

MrTan1

Jun 11th 2012, 21:02:38

Originally posted by danzigrules:

add PDM to the evo side and you get:

SPERM

:)

Where is the R? Just curious.
iScode> thats ok mrford i know when im not welcome!! :(
* iScode cries

Atryn Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 21:06:17

RAGE?

danzigrules Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 0:21:13

what Atryn said

iScode Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 0:25:00

well that post wasnt biast at all task...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Boltar Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 0:42:14

ur just upset he lumped u in with the netters scode... no hush and go tend to ur sheep!!

Junky Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 0:55:05

One thing to say bout that Pang...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXSO6I5YHyY
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Sov Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 1:34:52

hmm

Helmet Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 1:47:02

I don't disagree with Pang. I'll tell you (2) things I've learned in my tenure.

1) It is only terrible when it's happening to you. The general player base doesn't care.

2) Alliance server is all about trust, power and mutual interests. That's why it's dynamic and fun. People switch sides all of the time.

I blame Mehul more than anyone for what happened in earth2025 and I already took my pot shot at RD when I returned to the game. I'm not one to hold a grudge after they took it like men.

dagga Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 1:59:01

"pot shot" is just another way of saying "gutless blindside".
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Helmet Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 2:03:07

Look who grew some balls again. :) Welcome back dagga! At least I won't have to read your idiotic thoughts on topfeeding, etc. since you're back to trolling. That's a win for everyone.

Sov Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 2:03:26

dagga sounds bitter and upset

dagga Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 2:05:44

Alliances that SoF have gutlessly blindsided:

NA
RD
PDM
Evo

Anyone else? :)
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Helmet Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 2:08:33

zzzzzzz

locket Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 2:38:15

Originally posted by dagga:
Alliances that SoF have gutlessly blindsided:

NA
RD
PDM
Evo

Anyone else? :)

Laf! They yelled at Tob.

Sov Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 2:38:59

SoF are mean bullies. Death to SoF.

qcgoofball Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 2:40:47

bonus

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 12th 2012, 2:59:41

Originally posted by TaSk1:

Monsters,NA,Imag,MGP,Sanct,ICN,Neofed,omega,DK seem happy netting close fight for average net belt, RAGE looking at an all time low membership not looking good for the legends atm.

Imag netting???!!!
LULZ

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Sov Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 3:00:43

Imag are tree-hugging hippies!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2012, 3:27:55

chick with balls how is it going? yes imag will net this set because LCN is still undecided on who to side with, whatever LCN do Imag follow suite.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Pride Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 3:38:36

Bla bla bla

cgr4 Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 3:43:02

Just fyi, NA is recruiting, so apply today.
cgr4

braden Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 4:24:21

I'M SORRY, BUT LC AND YELLOW RUN RD THESE DAYS? WOW, OK, THANKS PANG, NOT TO MENTION INDIGO, BUT OK, BECAUSE YOU'RE RIGHT!!

braden Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 4:25:30

i mean, you;d think with his access he might know better, but i guess we learn new things every day!!

bertz Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 5:22:50

SPERM is a fluffing awesome name for a coalition.
It would be record breaking name.

How bout Sof LaF Imag and Tie on the other side so it would be SLIT.

Then the war's name would be: "my SPERM on your SLIT"

kingofthezulus

Jun 12th 2012, 5:41:44

There's not enough alliances that begin with vowels. It makes it very difficult to come up with clever coalition acronyms. This is why everyone is leaving the game.

Erian Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 7:16:27

We should all remember this poetic message from Backyard Babies when we start to feel like making nice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNxYgUmadR8

Ivan Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 7:44:01

Lol should make a list of alliances who SOL has blindsided Dagga, will be a lot longer read

Ivan Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 7:45:50

And I do fail to see how we blindsided evo or PDM when they were very well aware of the circumstances and PDM made the first aggresive move towards us in diffusing our missiles

Now that I think of it I fail to see how we blindsided evolution or NA as well, NA was told to drop their fdp with sol or wed hit them and evolution was prepped for an early war

You need to revaluate what you call a blindside

Murf Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 7:55:28

Sure NA fsed us the first time also, granted we told them too

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2012, 8:22:22

Ivan, pretty sure SoF blindsided PDM last set for whatever reason.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 8:58:53

You mean the set where PDM tried to get RD along to hit us? sounds like another fair war attempt setup by Dagga and his friends who loves fair wars

Or when SOF hit SOL both evenly sized and both war ready and sol called TIE in LOL?

iScode Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 10:49:44

Originally posted by TaSk1:
chick with balls how is it going? yes imag will net this set because LCN is still undecided on who to side with, whatever LCN do Imag follow suite.

no chance in hell.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 10:50:39

Lol!

Post of the set already! At least in the category of 'Best post by someone with the mental capacity of a toddler'.