Verified:

ClayQ Game profile

Jun 7th 2012, 14:04:57

Which alliance is going to show they've got gusto and attempt to change the politics of the game this set as opposed to get themselves involved in a block A vs Block B server war?

Anyone going to cut their pacting down (and I mean WAY down) and make a move to shake things up, or are we going to see yet another lame server war?

I'm looking for a guild with no more than 1 DP, who's DP is NOT involved in any form of DP chaining (meaning the Guild and their DP are DP's with each other only and no others.) And a Minimum number of NAP's (unap or otherwise) Satisfy this and you've got a player, and frankly I'm willing to help wherever.

PS- If the two exclusive DP's turn out to be the largest alliances, Then I rescind my prior statements because they are then forcing the rest of the server to block up in whatever alliance chain or bend to their will.

PSS- I don't care about the politics of last set, I don't care about the politics of this set, or how badly beaten someone willing to work towards change is going to be, That's the place I'm interested in playing/helping.

SolidSnake Game profile

Jun 7th 2012, 14:39:15

"Guild"

*shakes head*

the_olivers2006 Game profile

Jun 7th 2012, 14:43:57

join muppets

Sov Game profile

Jun 7th 2012, 14:50:33

No Alliance can really change the politics of the server without the backing of allies.

Prac Game profile

Jun 7th 2012, 15:10:46

no alliance can stand alone !

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 7th 2012, 15:13:44

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
"Guild"

*shakes head*

+10000000000000000000000000000000
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 7th 2012, 15:47:11

IMAG!!!
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

ZIP Game profile

Jun 7th 2012, 18:04:49

^^
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Eric171 Game profile

Jun 7th 2012, 18:47:15

heh, clayq. This is hopeless.

Maybe we should start our own clan...

Ivan Game profile

Jun 7th 2012, 18:48:33

lies, you both know where you belong :P

sof.earth2025.net

Zahc Game profile

Jun 7th 2012, 19:16:53

Everyone knows its gonna be another side a vs side b. We might as well have 2 war alliances and tag them side a and side b. Let everyone else net
llort orp s`fos

Murf Game profile

Jun 7th 2012, 21:12:39

Join met :)

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 7th 2012, 21:39:43

Originally posted by Zahc:
Everyone knows its gonna be another side a vs side b. We might as well have 2 war alliances and tag them side a and side b. Let everyone else net

You are probably right and it is sad but the only real questions are how many 100s of millions of troops will they gift themselves with?
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

archaic Game profile

Jun 7th 2012, 21:45:29

lol, good luck finding that 'guild' this set

I'd say your best bet would be ICN, Sanct or Neo
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Hobo Game profile

Jun 7th 2012, 22:26:32

Originally posted by ClayQ:
Which alliance is going to show they've got gusto and attempt to change the politics of the game this set as opposed to get themselves involved in a block A vs Block B server war?

Anyone going to cut their pacting down (and I mean WAY down) and make a move to shake things up, or are we going to see yet another lame server war?

I'm looking for a guild with no more than 1 DP, who's DP is NOT involved in any form of DP chaining (meaning the Guild and their DP are DP's with each other only and no others.) And a Minimum number of NAP's (unap or otherwise) Satisfy this and you've got a player, and frankly I'm willing to help wherever.

PS- If the two exclusive DP's turn out to be the largest alliances, Then I rescind my prior statements because they are then forcing the rest of the server to block up in whatever alliance chain or bend to their will.

PSS- I don't care about the politics of last set, I don't care about the politics of this set, or how badly beaten someone willing to work towards change is going to be, That's the place I'm interested in playing/helping.

Originally posted by Eric171:
heh, clayq. This is hopeless.

Maybe we should start our own clan...

I shall go where ClayQ and Eric go.

Edited By: Hobo on Jun 7th 2012, 22:28:38
See Original Post

locket Game profile

Jun 7th 2012, 22:43:22

lol Muppets are probably the only ones not Dp'd to the big clans :P join them ;)

Kumander Otbol

Jun 8th 2012, 1:07:51

Originally posted by Murf:

+1

should we build up again? :D
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Jun 8th 2012, 1:08:49

my fluff is gonna shake things up
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

Eric171 Game profile

Jun 8th 2012, 6:16:59

Originally posted by Murf:

start it again. :p