Verified:

Pain Game profile

Jun 5th 2012, 2:35:22

who cares if other people know, it changes nothing. report it to the mods and be done with it.
Your mother is a nice woman

blid

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2012, 2:35:42

Why?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2012, 2:37:47

You're attacking me verbally (and, you claim, in the game) because I'm not holding my tongue about things YOU AGREE ARE UNFAIR. That makes no sense...
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Berkowitz

Jun 5th 2012, 3:33:13

Blid why u cry like little girl? I don't even leech I tech start

IfoundYouCheating

Jun 5th 2012, 3:38:40

Seth sighting! Congrats on your win in Alliance, NOT!
~I.Y.C~
•The Anti Cheat•

Originally posted by JJ23:
do this to me again next reset, and you will all get run into the ground. ill create 40 countries on this server discretely if i have to do end you fools.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2012, 3:42:11

LMFAO!, epic!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Pain Game profile

Jun 5th 2012, 4:06:23

Originally posted by blid:
You're attacking me verbally (and, you claim, in the game) because I'm not holding my tongue about things YOU AGREE ARE UNFAIR. That makes no sense...

i think they are unfair but i dont fluff about them publicly. i dont want to read you and crest crying about what seth/jj are doing EVERY set. just suicide them, ruin their set and go on with your life. everytime you talk about them you give them the attention they obviously want you to give them.
Your mother is a nice woman

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 5th 2012, 5:28:49

Originally posted by IfoundYouCheating:
Seth sighting! Congrats on your win in Alliance, NOT!

Thank you Deerhunter!

I'd like to thank all of you who have congratulated me on winning both Express and Alliance today. In reality, I won neither, but I do appreciate the attention and that you all think so highly of me!!

Pixmo Game profile

Jun 5th 2012, 5:32:39

Originally posted by smlandau84:

Thank you Deerhunter!

I'd like to thank all of you who have congratulated me on winning both Express and Alliance today. In reality, I won neither, but I do appreciate the attention and that you all think so highly of me!!

In reality, both wins were "team" efforts, so I think highly of you not claiming the wins. ;)

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 5th 2012, 16:56:46

Originally posted by OmarEVP:
you think its sad that certain people create multiple countries/profiles and go thru all of this trouble cheating... well most of us think its sad that you create all these threads and uselessly complain.

you complain about DR. you complain about tech leeches. you complain about attacks. topfeeds. retals. everything.

if you dont like the game, then stop playing. or for once in your life follow what the mods say and just click report. i have never seen a bigger whiner in my life.

Well said defender of cheating haxing mofos. You are pathetic. You are a cancer on the game. Blid, keep doing it- we all need the watchdog :)
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Denning Game profile

Jun 5th 2012, 17:21:33

Yes please KO, next set should be interesting...

Rogue8 Game profile

Jun 5th 2012, 18:30:57

First person to sight JJ or Seth, post in the forum please!
"Through the mud and the blood to the green fields beyond" - Perseverance

Moral Decay

tduong Game profile

Jun 6th 2012, 0:57:42

i am jj and seth. You have all been fooled.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years