Verified:

WarTime

May 30th 2012, 5:09:33

http://www.veteranstoday.com/...on-dollar-terror-exposed/

On February 16, 2012, Lord James of Blackheath, member of Britain’s House of Lords presented evidence of an illegal scheme begun, he has thus discovered, in 2009. His documents including originals signed by Alan Greenspan and Timothy Geithner, show the illegal “off the books” transfer by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York of $15 trillion to, initially, HSBC (Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation) London and then to the Bank of Scotland.

The Bank of Scotland, under royal charter but restricted from involvement in any such transactions, simply “gave” the money to 20 European banks to use in a highly profitable scheme of co-trading “fresh cut” MTN’s (mid-term notes), generating trillions of dollars in profits over 3 years, none of which is shown on books, none has been taxed or has benefited shareholders in those banks.

As Blackheath outlines, the “deception and cover” for this transfer is the imaginary seizure of 750,000 tons of gold by agents of an unspoken entity (confirmed by the highest official sources as the Bush family and CIA), the listed “source” of the money.

The government of Indonesia confirms this to be an utter fabrication and that the individual named had 700 tons of gold (about half of what Gaddafi was holding), not 750,000. It is noted that only 1,500 tons of gold have ever been traded in world history, as stated in the House of Lords.

WHERE DID THE MONEY COME FROM

There is no record of the Federal Reserve being authorized to “create” $15 trillion, equal to the entire national debt of the United States. There is, however, proof that funds that totalled, at one time, $27 trillion had been earned surreptitiously, disposed of as part of an intelligence operation against the Soviet Union and then later stolen with accusations made against George H. W. Bush as being the perpetrator.

I have spoken with two individuals, one President Reagan’s intelligence coordinator and the other Chief Legal Cousel for the Central Intelligence Agency regarding these funds. Both have indicated that former President Bush had asked that these funds, totalling $27 trillion, be transferred to his control, that threats were made by Bush and that many involved in this operation suffered, issues including murder, illegal arrest, torture and detention among them.

The individuals I am speaking of repeatedly met with President Bush over these funds, disputed his claim to them, and indicate that the majority of the funds are the property of the people of the United States.

These funds are the mysterious “Wanta” funds, monies earned through years of currency trading aimed at collapsing the Soviet Union, a plan originated by President Ronald Reagan, then White House Intelligence Coordinator Lee Wanta and CIA Director William Casey. I have been told that, while this operation went forward under President Reagan, he had ordered that his successor, George H. W. Bush not be “briefed” out of “mistrust” for Bush.

The funds themselves were earned through a scheme of trading Soviet roubles at enormous profit, a practice that eventually collapsed their government. A portion of the profits are subject to current litigation in the Federal Court of the Eastern District of Virginia, Judge Lee presiding. I have over 2,000 pages of documents on this case which shows a remainder of the original funds had been transferred to the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond by the Bank of China, a party to the rouble trading practice, in 2006 and is claimed as totally owned by Ameritrust Corporation. That amount was $4.5 trillion of which we hold the SWIFT transfer documents.

As the funds, at least the half which the US government can claim ownership of, combined with the interest and earnings of, would quickly put the US “in the black,” again we look at, not just the press blackout on the Wanta litigation of the last 6 years but the press blackout on Lord James of Blackheath and the wealth of damning documentation he submitted to Parliament.

Nothing has been done since, it is as though the proof submitted was so dangerous that those moments in time have been erased by a mysterious g-dlike power.

One grand jury is being formed to investigate diversion of Wanta funds even at this early date. It is likely that Wanta/Ameritrust funds earmarked for border protection could lead to the indictment of high ranking US officials. This is only the beginning.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2012, 6:44:30

::yawns::
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Celeborn Game profile

May 30th 2012, 9:18:09

wow, only 30 years to find out about a reagan "black-ops" program

we're gettin better....took 50 years to expose rosevelts program tortureing the black pilots in alabama during ww2

wonder how long till we start getting tidbits on clinton, bush jr, and obama?

I am,
therefore I RAGE.

NightShade

May 30th 2012, 9:56:49

You talking about the Tuskegee Airmen?
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

Gmann03 Game profile

May 30th 2012, 16:45:05

is there anything on google we can pull up to follow this????
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

Popcom Game profile

May 30th 2012, 17:43:15

Citation?
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

mrford Game profile

May 30th 2012, 19:35:17

This is WarTime who is posting this.

He is well known for his lack of proof and easily giving into conspiracy theories, so I wouldnt take this with too much weight
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

WarTime

May 30th 2012, 20:25:14

hey ford, check the web address on the link for the article. I believe you'll find it's from one of our Military papers. :P

mrford Game profile

May 30th 2012, 20:44:23

Our military papers? Veteranstoday.com? .com is not .gov or .org

That is in no way an official military paper. If you believe it is you Ardmore gullible than I ever imagined
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

May 31st 2012, 5:59:19

About Us

Veterans Today (VT) is a journal representing the position of members of the military and veteran community in areas of national security, geopolitical stability and domestic policy.
VT is the only independent, unaligned voice of its kind in America, accepting no financial support from any organization or individual, existing solely for educational purposes.

Sounds Legit...
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2012, 13:36:35

Independent, you said so yourself. They can report whatever they want. Funny how a search doesn't bring up a single respectable source on this topic.

Besides, he said it was "one of our military papers" it's not.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

May 31st 2012, 16:21:26

i figured ... would show the sarcasm

sorry :P
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 31st 2012, 20:50:37

::yawns again::
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 31st 2012, 23:36:20

While there may be considerable fluff in material, you can bet that a serious amount of cash was used over the cold war years to undermine the Soviet economy. Just like we are currently doing elsewhere.