Verified:

hawkeyee Game profile

May 25th 2012, 0:52:11

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
when people talk about top netgainers it's all about Evo and LaF.

False. Shows what you know.

Also, don't call land trading cheating. If it were cheating it would be enforced by the mods. It's also not an abuse of game mechanics. Everyone can do it. Landtrading is no different than land:land retals. Some people see their value and like them, others think they're cheap and don't like them. Ultimately, the server goes with whichever option is backed by the strongest alliances. Don't like land trading? War RD every set until they stop doing it. Given that nobody has done that it stands to reason that either a) not as many people care as you seem to think or b) RD is powerful enough either militarily or politically to persuade others to ignore it. Isn't that the point of this game? Use military power or political power in order to gain the highest NW possible? RD has clearly done that. Landtrading is no different than L:L retals and it certainly isn't cheating.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

bug03 Game profile

May 25th 2012, 0:56:56

like you may question the point of just suiciding on people every set but I'd say it's a lot more rewarding than winning a set by playing by a different set of rules than every one else.

"hey guys we're so good we won again with our 55k acres of risk free early set land, high fives all around"

I seem to remember people praising hanlong for being a fantastic netgainer. So by your logic, if you're a good netgainer you're a cheater and seeing as nobody thinks RD has any good netgainers, its evo and laf that must be cheating.

You're an idiot.

bug03 Game profile

May 25th 2012, 0:57:52

Originally posted by hawkeyee:

Also, don't call land trading cheating. If it were cheating it would be enforced by the mods. It's also not an abuse of game mechanics. Everyone can do it. Landtrading is no different than land:land retals. Some people see their value and like them, others think they're cheap and don't like them. Ultimately, the server goes with whichever option is backed by the strongest alliances. Don't like land trading? War RD every set until they stop doing it. Given that nobody has done that it stands to reason that either a) not as many people care as you seem to think or b) RD is powerful enough either militarily or politically to persuade others to ignore it. Isn't that the point of this game? Use military power or political power in order to gain the highest NW possible? RD has clearly done that. Landtrading is no different than L:L retals and it certainly isn't cheating.

true, i traded land with MD every 72 hours

Mr. Titanium Game profile

May 25th 2012, 1:23:44

Hawkeye you make some really good points. Unfortunately PP's little peanut sized brain doesn't understand most things, or anything regarding the politics of this server because he's an independent suicider set after set. It's really not worth it to argue with him. The majority of the time he has no idea what he is talking about and he claims his beliefs to be wide spread beliefs, but never has any supporters.

PP claims RD (and myself) have no skills because we get free land.

I was topfed 7 times this set, 4 by MD, 2 by SoF, 1 by an untagged- losing 30k acres from those hits. I was suicided on twice by PP in the first 10 days. I exchanged a handful of hits that could actually be considered trading. I farmed a RD country that owed us reps from the past.

I got less than 1/3rd of my land from internal farming or trading, NEITHER of which is cheating, against any rules, or violates any coding or glitch. PP, its quite funny how you troll these boards daily looking for people to call cheaters, or harass. Why don't you learn how to play the game and keep your mouth shut. Or as I said before, go play solitaire - it will keep you busy ;)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 25th 2012, 1:49:44

Ever wonder why ... the "best negainer" discussion always focuses on Evo and LaF+

Omega
lol when highrock was there maybe
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 25th 2012, 1:54:10

If everyone did it, what would happen to it? AFAIK large scale landtrading is not allowed in LaF or Evo, but I guess that's because they want their finishes to count for something.

btw Omega doesn't landtrade either...

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Xinhuan Game profile

May 25th 2012, 2:00:54

If everyone did it, the server would become something like FFA - you likely _have to_ land trade to win.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 25th 2012, 2:05:46

As for Mr Titanium, this set your tagged landfarm is reps, last set it was a quitter etc., let me guess, next set some n00b accidentally tags up RD? Pathetic.

And oncec again, (even accepting your pathetically low number of "less than 33%") based on bug03's calculations for your topfeed, 25k acres gained in the first few weeks of the set == a lot of net over non landtraders

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 25th 2012, 3:52:07

PP it was a reps country as i know who owns it and i was the person who made the deal,

( thats if its the reps im thinking of)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 25th 2012, 5:23:40

Did the guy do damage worth 1b nw+? because the value of the free land to RD in aggregate is probably somewhere around there. Though to be fair, if it was reps, it's *slightly* less shady. Still gave benefit to the wrong person and someone with a history of this stuff (from the set before):
2012-03-19 20:13 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 87A (+64A)
2012-03-19 20:12 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 104A (+102A)
2012-03-19 20:11 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 107A (+106A)
2012-03-19 20:10 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 111A (+110A)
2012-03-13 18:15 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 95A (+26A)
2012-03-13 18:14 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 131A (+57A)
2012-03-13 18:14 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 133A (+58A)
2012-03-13 18:13 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 197A (+151A)
2012-03-13 18:12 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 204A (+156A)
2012-03-07 18:46 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 870A (+247A)
2012-03-07 18:43 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 1,502A (+680A)
2012-03-07 18:43 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS Defended
2012-03-07 18:42 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 2,154A (+1,186A)
2012-03-07 18:41 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 2,533A (+1,331A)

Mr Snow

May 25th 2012, 5:42:16

If I ever got to over 700 posts and realized all I did was whine on a forum, I sure hope I'd reassess some things. Like stopping whining. And finding a way to get the huge chip off my shoulder. And the hurt out of my butt. Maybe if you did #2 or #3, #1 would follow. :)

And, please stop suiciding me. Hahaha

Kumander Otbol

May 25th 2012, 5:45:35

PP you should play Alliance and join SoF, we kill our leaders when we're bored. also, we don't landtrade. :D
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

cypress Game profile

May 25th 2012, 6:54:44

I don't think he likes us either Otbol :P

Kumander Otbol

May 25th 2012, 7:03:33

nope, he likes SoF and he wants the betterment of the alliance but not the heads and how they run things. that's why i'm inviting him to join SoF so he can hit them. :D

also, there was a saying "The more you hate, the more you love."
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 25th 2012, 11:05:48

he should be thankful that the best landtraders in FFA dont do it in alliance.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

May 25th 2012, 15:56:34

[quote poster=Pontius Pirate; 17804; 328942]Did the guy do damage worth 1b nw+? because the value of the free land to RD in aggregate is probably somewhere around there. Though to be fair, if it was reps, it's *slightly* less shady. Still gave benefit to the wrong person and someone with a history of this stuff (from the set before):
2012-03-19 20:13 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 87A (+64A)
2012-03-19 20:12 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 104A (+102A)
2012-03-19 20:11 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 107A (+106A)
2012-03-19 20:10 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 111A (+110A)
2012-03-13 18:15 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 95A (+26A)
2012-03-13 18:14 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 131A (+57A)
2012-03-13 18:14 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 133A (+58A)
2012-03-13 18:13 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 197A (+151A)
2012-03-13 18:12 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 204A (+156A)
2012-03-07 18:46 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 870A (+247A)
2012-03-07 18:43 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 1,502A (+680A)
2012-03-07 18:43 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS Defended
2012-03-07 18:42 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 2,154A (+1,186A)
2012-03-07 18:41 Mr Titanium (#250) [ResDogs] Drinks (#482) [ResDogs] PS 2,533A (+1,331A) [/quote]

PP - once again your point is moot. Drinks quit last set because he went on a month long vacation or something. He also quit FFA where he is known for being one of the best if not the best player out there. He quit, so we took his land, as opposed to having him self delete or other options.

Why do you care? You don't see anyone else posting, or caring that we farmed a member that quit mid set. You don't even play in an alliance and represent no one. So why do you care? If no other alliances or people really care that I farmed an inactive member and a tagged member that owed us reps, then why do you care?

If people cared, they would do something about it, like suicide us, or start a war, or even mention it on these boards. You are the only person who does that, its rather pathetic to say the least.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 25th 2012, 16:01:51

^as I said, there's always some "excuse" for your internal farming. yet it happens reset after reset. but you'll never be a good netter since you're not netgaining on other peoples' terms

so I'll ask you the same question: you, PDM and NA are the only clans that still do massive landtrading? what do you get out of it? what's the point of netgaining when your countries have a 50k acre advantage over your competition and you still just barely beat them by dropping members? do you actually feel proud about hte networths you guys are achieving through your internal farming and landtrading?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 25th 2012, 16:03:06

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:

nope, he likes SoF and he wants the betterment of the alliance but not the heads and how they run things. that's why i'm inviting him to join SoF so he can hit them. :D

also, there was a saying "The more you hate, the more you love."
cypress got it correct, as much as I'd like to kill Ivan and Helmet's countries, I've got better things to do then help them carry out their agenda the whole set :P

May 25th 2012, 16:04:07

As for Mr Titanium, this set your tagged landfarm is reps, last set it was a quitter etc., let me guess, next set some n00b accidentally tags up RD? Pathetic.

And oncec again, (even accepting your pathetically low number of "less than 33%") based on bug03's calculations for your topfeed, 25k acres gained in the first few weeks of the set == a lot of net over non landtraders

I actually wasn't really high on land until i got to retal multiple top feeds. Do you even look at the news or just spew pure bs? Why don't you go calculate where my land actually came from. I explored the first 8500, so go figure out the rest.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 25th 2012, 16:04:27

Originally posted by Warster:
he should be thankful that the best landtraders in FFA dont do it in alliance.
RD should be thankful the best landtraders in alliance don't do it in alliance because the networths they're achieving through landtrading would start looking pretty pathetic in comparison to Evo/LaF landtrading

(Evo got within 10m of RD's avg net WITHOUT landtrading and that was after RD dropped members)

May 25th 2012, 16:09:49

^as I said, there's always some "excuse" for your internal farming. yet it happens reset after reset. but you'll never be a good netter since you're not netgaining on other peoples' terms

Really? In the last 3 months, I have won 1a, team twice, and express more than once, while setting records in tourney as well. Because I land trade for a portion of my land in 1a I am not a good netter?

The best landtraders in 1a are the ones in PDM and RD. You think land trading is free land? Its not, its expensive land, 3-4 times as expensive as bottom feeding or exploring. You pretty much have no clue about the BS you spew on here. Keep trolling, I've got a couple hrs to kill ;)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 25th 2012, 16:10:02

Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:

I actually wasn't really high on land until i got to retal multiple top feeds. Do you even look at the news or just spew pure bs? Why don't you go calculate where my land actually came from. I explored the first 8500, so go figure out the rest.
you got to almost 50k acres off of landtrading (ie hits that weren't retalled using standard retal policies - everything except the Neo hit), look at your own frigging country history.

and once again, you're doing the "I didn't THAT much excuse." If you want to be considered a good netter, don't do it at all. Or do you need the extra acres just to keep up with the better clans?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 25th 2012, 16:11:19

Really? In the last 3 months, I have won 1a, team twice, and express more than once, while setting records in tourney as well. Because I land trade for a portion of my land in 1a I am not a good netter?

The best landtraders in 1a are the ones in PDM and RD. You think land trading is free land? Its not, its expensive land, 3-4 times as expensive as bottom feeding or exploring. You pretty much have no clue about the BS you spew on here. Keep trolling, I've got a couple hrs to kill ;)
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

if you're so good, do it without cheating

blid

EE Patron

May 25th 2012, 16:15:46

You set records in tourney in the last 3 months? That doesn't sound right. You won express more than once (does that mean twice)?

Edited By: blid on May 25th 2012, 16:19:53
See Original Post
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

May 25th 2012, 16:16:55

Where exactly did I cheat? I used to cheat back in the old e2025 days, I would run 25 countries etc, all kinds of crap.

But we're not talking about what I did in 1999. None of this is cheating. Just because you say "cheater" doesn't make its true. I think you have a hard time understanding these types of things :(

I wish you were more intelligent, these conversations would be easier to have.

I traded 6 hits with a guy from PDM - gained 4k from ghost acres
I traded 6 hits with a guy from NA - gained about 9k from ghost acres
I gained another 7500 acres from internal farming for reps owed.

That's 20k of 76k acres. None of that is cheating, against the rules, abusing a glitch etc. I gained 56k acres from taking retals and exploring. So my argument is not that "I didn't cheat that much." Its that I didn't cheat at all.

Anyone that has a problem with someone or an alliance that landtrades is welcome to do whatever they want about it. That's what you do PP, you suicide us over and over every set. Why is not one else doing that?

Edited By: Mr. Titanium on May 25th 2012, 16:29:41
See Original Post

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 25th 2012, 16:30:50

you're known as a cheater on the express board, as a DR abuser. just because Warster somehow failed to delete you and JJ god knows how many times it doesn't make you a clean player.

you've won 1a through landtrading and intag farming, you've won team aided.

no one thinks of you as a good netter.

May 25th 2012, 16:39:23

See that's just retarded. How could I be a known cheater on the express board? I don't even think I've ever posted on the express boards, I keep to myself and only let a couple people if any know what countries I play.

Why even mention JJ's name? He has nothing to do with any of this. He was let into RD team last set and it was a mistake. It's no longer RD Team. Just a little FYI, I was NOT aided in team, outside of 1 package that bug sent me without even asking me if I wanted it, equal to about 800k NW, of a 112mil NW finish. You can look at the news and see if I was aided. It's really easy - there are only 4 other members of each team.

Why don't you try to back up your accusations before you actually make them? They're total BS. You're a fluffing joke PP :)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 25th 2012, 16:42:45

I traded 6 hits with a guy from PDM - gained 4k from ghost acres
I traded 6 hits with a guy from NA - gained about 9k from ghost acres
I gained another 7500 acres from internal farming for reps owed.

That's 20k of 76k acres. None of that is cheating, against the rules, abusing a glitch etc. I gained 56k acres from taking retals and exploring. So my argument is not that "I didn't cheat that much." Its that I didn't cheat at all.

why would you exclude MD from your landtrading totals? escalating retals weren't taken for multiple hits in a short time frame, just because you switched countries doesn't make it legit.

May 25th 2012, 16:45:08

MD topfed me over and over, it wasn't landtrading. RD and MD didn't even have a pact this set, and relations are less than stellar. Calling those MD hits landtrading is like calling a horse a monkey.

Keep posting retarded accusations PP, this is getting fun.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 25th 2012, 16:45:44

See that's just retarded. How could I be a known cheater on the express board? I don't even think I've ever posted on the express boards, I keep to myself and only let a couple people if any know what countries I play.

Why even mention JJ's name? He has nothing to do with any of this. He was let into RD team last set and it was a mistake. It's no longer RD Team. Just a little FYI, I was NOT aided in team, outside of 1 package that bug sent me without even asking me if I wanted it, equal to about 800k NW, of a 112mil NW finish. You can look at the news and see if I was aided. It's really easy - there are only 4 other members of each team.

Why don't you try to back up your accusations before you actually make them? They're total BS. You're a fluffing joke PP :)
I don't have the time do dig through this but:
- you've cheated in express
- you've landtraded and self-farmed in 1a

why should anyone think of your team finish as legitimate, especially when 3 out of 5 members of your team underperformed spectacularly in terms of the kind of networth they should have got with their acreage?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 25th 2012, 16:47:35

lol you let JJ in by "mistake", just like your 1a internal landfarming has all been a series of fortunate coincidence for you

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 25th 2012, 16:48:36

anyway, unlike you I've got stuff to do, so I'm out :)

Keep cheating, everyone admires you! That'll show the people who bullied you in school!

blid

EE Patron

May 25th 2012, 16:49:50

I still want to know what wins and records he's claiming, especially in Tournament, lol
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

May 25th 2012, 16:52:54

PP, like i said, look at the country histories, study it, dissect it, and show me one place outside of receiving an 800k package from bug where I received aid.

I didn't - and its obvious if you look at the news. Not to mention, I was sitting in the top 3 just about the whole set both those sets I won - who could have aided me anyways? The rest of my team wasn't within NW range. Once again, a total BS accusation. Are you running out of things to accuse us of?

JJ was also let into TSO the set before under the radar, and it has happened elsewhere before. But what does that have to do with me or RD anyways? He's no longer associated with RD Team, as RD Team no longer exists.

And yes, the internal farming was a fortunate coincidence that worked in my favor. But apparently you are the only one it bothers of the actual 800 people or so that play this server.

Deerhunter Game profile

May 25th 2012, 16:55:18

no it bothers me too. Anything to do with JJ is probably cheating/ haxing mofo.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Mr.Silver

May 25th 2012, 17:05:46

tits :) just ignore him... he's the only one that complains, it's like debating with a jr.high kid, and sooner or later he'll get bored. Worst comes to worse he'll just suicide you next set since for all his talk about netgaining, that's all he can do.

Edited By: Mr.Silver on May 25th 2012, 17:08:41
See Original Post

May 25th 2012, 17:16:31

My favorite part about PP is how he suicides me, and the rest of RD over and over on both servers, yet despite that we continue to put up amazing finishes :)

Some people just know how to play the game ;)

Trixx Game profile

May 25th 2012, 17:25:50

can i suicide on tits?
-=Trixx=-
Head of AT Spammage

May 25th 2012, 17:30:19

Trixx, I already get suicided so much :(

Can't we just leave it up to PP to handle that?

Trixx Game profile

May 25th 2012, 17:40:04

Aww :( always spoiling my fun! Now I have to find someone else to missle :(
-=Trixx=-
Head of AT Spammage

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 25th 2012, 19:22:47

My favorite part about PP is how he suicides me, and the rest of RD over and over on both servers, yet despite that we continue to put up amazing finishes :)
Keep telling yourself that, we'll see how many times your name gets brought up the next time people are discussing the best netters in the game

May 25th 2012, 19:27:21

I could care less whether or not my name gets brought up in those discussions.

You called me a cheater and told me that myself and everyone in RD cannot not. Those are all retarded things to say, especially when none of them are true.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 25th 2012, 19:37:03

If you can, then do it without landtrading. Last time RD led Evo in avg land by god knows how many acres yet you only beat them by 10m avg net after dropping members. Shows the skill differential between you two.

"I only landtraded for 20k acres" and "I only got 8k free acres" are just stupid excuses by the way given the fact that your clanmate (bug) would call that about 150m extra net - your competition did not land trade at all.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 25th 2012, 19:38:35

and you are a cheater, on cheated in express. like actually cheated, abused DR. only thing is that warster was too incompetent a mod to delete you or your friend JJ.

May 25th 2012, 19:44:47

You get dumber and dumber with every post you make. Keep whining baby :)

hawkeyee Game profile

May 27th 2012, 14:56:36

Tits - Can I top feed you? I'm sitting on 36k acres. Most I've ever had in 13 years of playing Earth. Would love to break 40k.
Minister
The Omega

hawkeyee Game profile

May 27th 2012, 14:58:20

about to be a 4th

Not if I can help it. 704 million bushels and counting.
Minister
The Omega

crest23 Game profile

May 27th 2012, 15:36:54

Mr. Titanium is to Alliance what JJ and Seth are to Express. All 3 always have an excuse (the Golden noob) only they can find.
The Nigerian Nightmare.