Verified:

thehiphopdrug Game profile

May 23rd 2012, 16:20:38

http://www.kptv.com/...noisy-kid-at-wash-theater

Did this little Eric Cartman deserve all that pent up repressed Asian kung-fu rage, or was it just some horse play at the wrong place wrong time.. YOU DECIDE... Actually the King County court will decide. But, YOU DECIDE.
Those midgets are funny. Sometimes I'd like to hold a midget. They always want to sit in the front seat. -Taxi Driver

I did know something that I didn't... But it wasn't that. - Ignignokt

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 23rd 2012, 16:54:41

a 10 year old got slugged during a PG-13 movie because he was acting like a 10 year old? just out of curiousity, where were his parents?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Atryn Game profile

May 23rd 2012, 19:08:52

PG stands for Parental Guidance and a theater requires their permission when the ticket is purchased. There is no requirement that the parent attend the movie with the minor. The same actually applies for R rated movies too.

Jeremy Game profile

May 23rd 2012, 19:14:38

Parent's permission isn't needed for PG or PG-13 movies, only R Rated ones. The PG-13 means Parental Guidance Suggested, but most parents seem to just drop their kids off and say screw it.

NukEvil Game profile

May 23rd 2012, 19:44:49

"...and we want everyone to enjoy the moviegoing experience."

If that was true, then they'd be offering those little tubes of KY lube to help ease the pain of getting repeatedly shafted when going to a cinema. Once when purchasing the ticket(s), once when buying popcorn laden with grease and soda, once when needing to go to the bathroom in the middle of a movie, and once again when having to go to the bathroom again after the movie (seriously, that grease-laden popcorn does NOT digest too well).

Honestly, I can't see why everyone can't just wait for the VCR tape to come out.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 23rd 2012, 20:12:30

oh well, guess i don't understand the ratings. i kinda thought that the parent had to be there so they could provide some guidance to the kid when the PG stuff showed up on the screen.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

thehiphopdrug Game profile

May 24th 2012, 4:54:17

Originally posted by niuekvl:
"...and we want everyone to enjoy the moviegoing experience.

Honestly, I can't see why everyone can't just wait for the VCR tape to come out.

I HOPE IT COMES OUT IN 3D
Those midgets are funny. Sometimes I'd like to hold a midget. They always want to sit in the front seat. -Taxi Driver

I did know something that I didn't... But it wasn't that. - Ignignokt

iScode Game profile

May 24th 2012, 5:22:25

yes my child?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!