Verified:

Gabalin Game profile

May 21st 2012, 8:23:26

wow

BattleKJ Game profile

May 21st 2012, 12:54:55

Originally posted by aponic:
There isn't much respect in this game. GL with whatever you move on to fazer. Maybe you can hang around the community like I do.

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:

doing such is like suicide, i believe his move contacting FAs is the first thing he should do, knowing also that his group is a batch of noobs.

i don't think he had contacted almost all alliances out there, but most of them put MGP on DNH. don't know what happened between them (Evo and fazer). it's really difficult nowadays to create a new alliance in the server cause you'll be disregarded by the "big balls".

Originally posted by TaSk1:
Shame on you evo rehabs.

Originally posted by TaSk1:
You are bullies evo, and you cry about laf doing it to you guys, hypocrites.

Originally posted by locket:

He made contact with multiple alliances through FA... what more can be asked of him. None of his clan mates suicided to my knowledge or it would have been on AT..

Is there a reason why you guys are showing such care for the only alliance (MGP/Muppets) with more deletions than LaF this set?

Oh...

NukEvil Game profile

May 21st 2012, 13:06:27

*chuckles*
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

ninong Game profile

May 21st 2012, 13:06:45

mgp (or muppets) incompetence is the one to blame here. evo (and other farming alliances) come in at a distant second.

there is no excuse for performing this bad for the past 3 resets or so..even some untagged countries have done better..and clans with smaller members like samcro/allxalld/troll (even though they'll get killed eventually) have outperformed muppets who have more than twice the members

Edited By: ninong on May 21st 2012, 13:09:28
See Original Post
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Kumander Otbol

May 21st 2012, 13:20:17

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:

doing such is like suicide, i believe his move contacting FAs is the first thing he should do, knowing also that his group is a batch of noobs.

i don't think he had contacted almost all alliances out there, but most of them put MGP on DNH. don't know what happened between them (Evo and fazer). it's really difficult nowadays to create a new alliance in the server cause you'll be disregarded by the "big balls".

Is there a reason why you guys are showing such care for the only alliance (MGP/Muppets) with more deletions than LaF this set?

Oh...

was there something wrong with what i said KJ?
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Crippler ICD Game profile

May 21st 2012, 14:48:41

I believe you incorrectly portrayed that evo has big balls, that makes KJ sad.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Kumander Otbol

May 21st 2012, 15:16:17

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
I believe you incorrectly portrayed that evo has big balls, that makes KJ sad.

that is, if evo had big balls. :p that applies to all alliances with big balls.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

SMz Game profile

May 21st 2012, 15:29:45

instead of complaining in AT , proove MGP is a real clan , save turns and kill that Evo country.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 21st 2012, 16:28:28

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Evo, LaF, SoF whoever, you're all as bad as each other why do you bother coming to these threads to bash each other?
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

fazer Game profile

May 21st 2012, 20:37:41

Lol ninong thats super harsh mate. Everyone player was 'learning the ropes' at one stage. A mix of new players, new players trying to learn whilst getting farmed will give those results.

But this post is getting old, Let's just leave it, i have posted enough about the status of the server and how that related to NEW tags. If the server is so cruel towards new people trying to start alliances, i think the in game option to create a clan should be REMOVED. To force new players into an existing tag.... But thats just me.

We'll see how it goes.
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2012, 22:02:17

Fazer, this is nothing personal.

I was simply stating facts. You are the one that came on here complaining about the server... when the issue in this case isn't the server, but you.
Everyone said it wouldn't work, you didn't want to listen.

Now the only reason I would push this button, is that somewhere, deep down, I really think you do have potential (others can laugh at me over this.)

but till you learn to be a team player, and learn patience, tact, and some other skills, it won't matter.

Its a hard server yes, but I don't think its as hard a server as it was when some of these alliances were starting, and 1-1 retails we're the norm...and tags weren't in the game, and you didn't know which alliances the countries farming you belonged too.

At least now you know who to go to and to build a relationship with:)

and its a year long process to get a new alliance of noobs up and off the ground,
not 1/2 a reset.
Z is #1

ninong Game profile

May 21st 2012, 23:51:24

Originally posted by fazer:
Lol ninong thats super harsh mate. Everyone player was 'learning the ropes' at one stage. A mix of new players, new players trying to learn whilst getting farmed will give those results.

But this post is getting old, Let's just leave it, i have posted enough about the status of the server and how that related to NEW tags. If the server is so cruel towards new people trying to start alliances, i think the in game option to create a clan should be REMOVED. To force new players into an existing tag.... But thats just me.

We'll see how it goes.

there's a server for that. go to primary and practice, gain some experience. either 'learn the ropes' there or you merge with an established alliance here until your group is good enough to handle your own tag. a lot of people already gave you that advise, you chose to ignore it. i believe you are trying to find the easiest/fastest way in to lead your own clan.

the fact that a lot of alliances gave you a DNH already gave you an advantage over upstart clans. in the old days you have to learn to retal (or kill) before you gain a DNH. you've had it easy in this server. you've basically whined your way to get DNHs.

i know all this cause i have experienced it myself..it took us more than a year until we were able to secure defensive pacts when we first started our own alliance in this server. we started from being farm land to a clan that was able to getting killed because of our ability to be able to retal/kill. eventually we gained some respect & good allies.

and yeah this is getting old, you should go if you wanna go. basically your choices are learn the ropes in the primary server or an alliance here, or quit.
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

hawkeyee Game profile

May 22nd 2012, 4:18:05

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
L:L isnt accepted without contact and approval, so sorry to rain on your parade

It is if you're big enough to enforce it...
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Sov Game profile

May 22nd 2012, 6:53:29

I have been telling you that you need to know how to run a tag before you can actually run one. I admire your desire to try, but I have always said you need to learn the mechanics of the server before you can run things on your own.

There are many Alliances surviving just fine with less than 20 members and I guarantee you they had less DNHs than MGP had for this set.

I bet right now I could form a 10 member tag from scratch and not become farmland just because I know how to create and maintain tag protection... just as other small Alliances like ICN and Rage do.

There is a new Alliance which will begin forming next set to come out the set after. This will be a completely new Alliance but the approach this Alliance is going to be taking will show you how a new Alliance can start. MGP should hook up with this new Alliance and form an even stronger new Alliance.

dagga Game profile

May 22nd 2012, 8:24:30

Sov was too modest to mention he is a Rhodes Scholar and has an IQ of 200. So you should do as he says and bring all your members to his alliance PRONTO!
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Sov Game profile

May 22nd 2012, 8:27:04

Not my alliance and I won't be playing there, but who knows at the rate SOL is losing members it will probably be bigger than SOL ;)

May 22nd 2012, 8:33:09

Silly kids, you can run a successful alliance in your sleep ;)
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

EVO|Rasp

May 22nd 2012, 15:20:11

Originally posted by echlori:
Originally posted by fazer:

It's not just EVO although you have been the biggest problem, I thought we had finally got DNH? The news says otherwise.

http://www.eestats.com/alliance/country/1082 - so what is your member doing hitting an evo country first?

MGP actually tried to grab my country this week as well (and I have not hit MGP all set). What say you to that?

May 23rd 2012, 6:53:40

I say,

Evo can only grab MGP, and not the other way around?

Classsssssssssy!
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

anoniem Game profile

May 23rd 2012, 9:07:15

there is no excuse for having multiple deletions 3 resets in a row. it's 4 resets if we count the first time you tried to bring FBI back. i gave you a uNAP the first time, but after that you couldn't be trusted.

i gave jesst (aka fazer's multie account) a uNAP for muppets last reset, until the deletions occurred, and i voided the pact.

if you want people to not farm you - how about you don't get deleted?

jesus, look at C R O A T I A. I put him on DNH every reset because he has EARNED it. if a single country can earn some respect, then why can't your clan? for the simple reason - you cheat and then whine about getting farmed. if you didnt cheat and get deleted then you wouldn't have to keep restarting and then lag behind (leaving yourself open to being farmed).

you seemed quite happy when evo focused their attentions on laf (who had two of their leaders caught cheating - mind you it wasn't multies). you have been caught cheating several times or your members have.

your options:
either learn how not to get caught and continue cheating
run a legitimate alliance
outpost in a larger alliance that can teach you strategy
give up the idea of having your own alliance and join an established one

option B would give you some respect, but there is nothing wrong with putting your hands up and joining an established alliance. im sure most people here have run small alliances, and they know the key is the strategy and retal capability.

as for poison. the only poison has been from your alliance's inability to stop cheating. clearly, you didn't learn from 7 years ago that cheating gets you nowhere and helps to destroy the game.

Edited By: anoniem on May 24th 2012, 8:48:46
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

May 23rd 2012, 9:13:13

To: anoniem
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: Anon enough of the farming plz
Date: May 7th, 23:45
Message Body:

are you wanting to tag kill us? Cause you and i both know this wont work.

Why not break a pact with ANY of the mid sized alliances and literally there is 20 less 3 currently at war. If you pact out the entire alliance directory thats a little stupid. And playing a little too safe given the history of Evo.

You could pick any one of these:

LaFamiglia LaF 77 $544,063,741 $7,065,763
Survival of the Fittest SoF 73 $469,319,976 $6,429,041
La Cosa Nostra LCNostra 49 $407,492,578 $8,316,175
EVOLUTION EVOwhore 44 $365,717,971 $8,311,772
Moral Decay MD 43 $240,241,980 $5,587,023
Reservoir Dogs ResDogs 28 $225,007,739 $8,035,991
The Infernal Elite TIE 29 $215,921,142 $7,445,557
The Neo Federation NeoFed 23 $196,519,453 $8,544,324
Paradigm Paradigm 45 $188,381,437 $4,186,254
Sanctuary SancT 27 $182,587,372 $6,762,495
RIVAL RIVAL 30 $182,430,671 $6,081,022
Netters Annonymous xNAx 19 $170,660,063 $8,982,109
The MONSTERS MONSTERS 24 $163,130,101 $6,797,088
Infernal Council of Nations ICN 22 $143,790,099 $6,535,914
OMEGA OMEGA 20 $136,906,687 $6,845,334
Imaginary Numbers iMagNum 18 $110,781,864 $6,154,548
RAGE RAGE 10 $91,926,576 $9,192,658
The Sons of Liberty SOLdier 61 $73,481,779 $1,204,619

Take out SOL, MD and LaF... and you have 16...
re(ally)tired

melvin85 Game profile

May 23rd 2012, 14:03:30

Lol I can help u guy retal land!!!!

melvin85 Game profile

May 23rd 2012, 14:03:35

Lol I can help u guy retal land!!!!

CandyMan Game profile

May 25th 2012, 17:19:32

lol... fazer what'd I tell you earlier:P