Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

May 18th 2012, 5:28:28

You said we where warring on the 17th. What happened to you. My restarts are ready for your restarts. So come out and play.

To: Hellrush
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Revenge
Date: May 10th, 21:30
Message Body:
17th ill tag my restarts HDC, you hit me alone, and its on.

----------------------- Original Message -----------------------
Restarts VS Restarts if your game? If you can handle it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 18th 2012, 5:37:55

He got jumped in an alley by MuStArD :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 18th 2012, 5:43:36

heinz put ketchup back in his bottle :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 18th 2012, 5:47:11

So, it was Heinz that put out the hit and sent MuStArD?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

May 18th 2012, 5:54:17

yup

it was always weird having heinz and ketchup in the same alliance lol
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 18th 2012, 6:00:54

And where did you find this MuStArD character?
(•_•)

Hellrush Game profile

May 18th 2012, 6:25:27

Ketchup knows he cant handle me in full war mode. Ketchup knows If I want to build war countries I can build them and kick his a$$ back to the stone age.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

May 18th 2012, 6:28:43

helltard, ketchup could handle you with 8 countries
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Hellrush Game profile

May 18th 2012, 6:34:35

Tell him to bring it then.

Mars UP Game profile

May 18th 2012, 7:07:45

You're the one that ran and try to hide in Boom then started crying when he killed you like he said he would, and now you want to fight him. You're funny Helltard.

Hellrush Game profile

May 18th 2012, 7:36:19

Mars UP I was merging with BooM way before Ketchup Declared on me, Like weeks. I was also a day behide in tagging BooM. Just Happens Ketchup Dec on me when I was tagging BooM. Not my problem.

Maybe you should get all the facts before pointing fingers at people when you dont know the whole story.

Also you dont see me suiciding on TKO like Ketchup Suicided on BooM do you know? Why is this you may ask. Its because I am not a suicider like retarded ketchup is.

Flo and Ketchup would make a great couple. Maybe they should get married and make a clan together.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

May 18th 2012, 7:44:49

helltard, your battle with ketchup has nothing to do with TKo, ketchup didnt hit you from TKO , he waited as required before hitting you,

you and boom knew in advance that he was going to hit you and you did nothing so blame yourself.

keep me and TKO out of your bullfluff
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Hellrush Game profile

May 18th 2012, 8:11:38

I am giving ketchup his even war. If he doesnt have the balls to show up for it. He has no morals and should rot in hell. He wanted this war know he has it. So he can bring it or be the joke of the server. I dont care I have other offers on the table and a nice policy to keep others out. this is Ketchup last chance to fight me. I told him 2 weeks when he first came after me and I am setting he like i said i would ready to fight him. He is the real chicken fluff. That right ketchup you cant make plans for a war and back out of them.

Edited By: Warster on May 18th 2012, 8:51:10

Rockman Game profile

May 18th 2012, 11:57:17

You already ran away from him, why is he the coward?

mrford Game profile

May 18th 2012, 12:44:39

Helltard, you are one of the worst warrers I have ever seen. I realize that you have great confidence in your abilities, but it is unfounded confidence. You should really stop now, while you are behind, and go make up a new alias to hide behind since no legit clan will take you in.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

May 18th 2012, 12:46:41

Also, why the fluff did you edit that post, and leave more than a dozen errors in there making it hard to read? You really are fluffing tarded went you?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Twain Game profile

May 18th 2012, 12:58:18

Originally posted by Hellrush:
Mars UP I was merging with BooM way before Ketchup Declared on me, Like weeks. I was also a day behide in tagging BooM. Just Happens Ketchup Dec on me when I was tagging BooM. Not my problem.

I'm with Hellrush on this one. I know most of the time when a 1-man tag is merging into a clan, it takes weeks, if not months, to figure out all the details. The ball was rolling and there's simply no way it could have been stopped!

Crippler ICD Game profile

May 18th 2012, 13:08:11

lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 19th 2012, 5:20:24

You're a waste of bandwidth on this poor forum, hellrush.

Mars UP Game profile

May 19th 2012, 6:57:01

Originally posted by Hellrush:

You're right, I forgot about the many months of continued negotiations it takes for a one man clan to join another clan.

Hellrush Game profile

May 19th 2012, 7:07:11

Mars UP the plan between mob and I was for me to tag up after April. Meaning May 1st. I am sorry i didnt get a hold of tag and pass until May 2nd.

Mr Ford maybe you should look closer. I was not the one that edit the post Warster was.

Tin Man

May 19th 2012, 16:11:18

holy fluff guys I figured it out!

Hellrush vs. Flo next set, let's find out who the fluffiest earth player is!

My bet is on Helltard, Flow couldn't handle his epic n00bness

Mars UP Game profile

May 19th 2012, 17:35:49

Originally posted by Tin Man:
holy fluff guys I figured it out!

Hellrush vs. Flo next set, let's find out who the fluffiest earth player is!

My bet is on Helltard, Flow couldn't handle his epic n00bness

That can't be allowed to happen, the server wouldn't be able to handle the sheer amount of epic fails this war would have. The failed AB's alone would cause 3 hard drives to delete themselves out of pure embarrassment.

Hellrush Game profile

May 19th 2012, 18:06:35

Better one Tin Man, Hellrush VS Tin Man next set. So i can use you for farmland.

flob Game profile

May 19th 2012, 18:14:46

Hellrush/peacekeeper you suck and you lack any type of skill i mean if you really werent afraid of ketchup you should have fought the war and then restarted in boom.... And if i remember correctly we were chatting during my suicide... And werent you also giving me targets???

And i would love to war you buh the fact remains id be gbd

flob Game profile

May 19th 2012, 18:15:46

See me in express...

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 20th 2012, 3:15:18

Hellrush: "Cards on your table. You have to hit me now, and TKO will pay high reps, and you will never be allowed to play in TKO again. If you agree we can have a 1v1 war within a week."

I accepted. You ran to tag BooM. I had run less turns then you, including the fact that you had restarts. I was inactive, 7k acres, and basicly ran tunrs to kill suiciders only. You were active, and actively looking for war, as you had already hit someone to try and find one.

I followed through on my war. You lost all your originals. Im low enough NW to hit suiciders hitting TKO and help protect the tag I love. I accomplished my goal, and my secondary goal of being able to help my tag again. You lost all your originals and most of your restarts to one inactive person, while you were online. You surendered multiple times, and lies each time, just like when you agreed to war. M0b apologized for hitting me.

I did not suicide on boom. I hit targets I had already declared on, and ONLY those targets. I could have hit any boom country to hurt them if I was a suicider. I choose to only hit the countries i was at war with.

You cant run countries. You cant do FA. You cant speak english. Work on those three things and maybe then you will be worth my time without me having a secondary goal (I was counting on boom hitting me so i could be useful for killing again).

Thank you boom for assisting me. Hellrush I could beat you with 8 coutnries and you know it. If you dont , you really are heavily delusional.

Ps. you are still a disgrace to Canada.

Edited By: KeTcHuP on May 20th 2012, 4:25:39
See Original Post
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Mars UP Game profile

May 20th 2012, 3:40:14

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:
Ps. you are still a disgrace to Canada.

I blame Canada for Hellrush

archaic Game profile

May 20th 2012, 14:37:13

I blame Canada for pretty much everything
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2012, 15:50:13

on the frenchie ones. the rest aren't too bad.

archaic Game profile

May 21st 2012, 3:17:11

the frnchie ones are good with blue cheese dressing
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Dizology Game profile

May 21st 2012, 3:34:32

CX LaE Game profile

May 21st 2012, 3:57:10

KeTcHuP's rant has merit.

+1 for Canada.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 21st 2012, 4:48:01

-1 for retarded Quebecois protesting over nothing and being fluffing retarded and ruining hard work of students who actually give a damn about their education.

Quebec really brings the rest of Canada down. If I didn't know any better id assume HR is a Quebecois.

Just fluffing separate already you idiots!

Although the cheaper beer prices is nice.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2012, 21:57:55

the war was over 200 years ago. they lost. they need to get over it.

Zues The Greek Game profile

Jun 2nd 2012, 13:55:59

I just so happened upon this and the seemingly on going issue about Hellrush vs. the entire server doesn't interest me the least bit. One would think it's been going on since the beginning of Christ by now...

I got to agree with Ketchup baby that those Quebecois should just separate already and get it over and done with. Then we'll see how their student tuitions will be kept down (yeah right). For once I'd really like to see how the province of Quebec could do with it's very own government & monetary system...

Now, back to the Hellrush Saga...

rlxdntdt Game profile

Jun 2nd 2012, 14:24:26

GL IN YOUR MOMENT OF DOWN AND PAIN