Verified:

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 26th 2012, 20:17:49

It has come to our attention that some people here seems to think that it is ok for them to make death threats/ harm against other players due to things that happens in game.

From this point on, there will be zero tolerance for such things. This includes Forum posts, Ingame messages and PM's thru the forum message system.

Forum Bans will start at 1 month and get longer from there,

A example of a message that is not acceptable is.

Message from xxxxxxxxxxxx (#xxxx) sent on 03/25/2012 17:29:19
Report this message
i would destroy you in real life.

tough guy, i dare you to give me your real address and phone#. i dare you. you are scared and shaking in your corner right now.

if i got in your face, youd sh1t in your pants. i was a state wrestling champ and did 2 stints in afgan. could break your neck like a twig faster than you can say the words retal. Reply

Delete

Message from xxxxxxxxx (#xxxx) sent on 03/25/2012 17:33:30
Report this message
so like i said. keep pissing me off. got buddies still in deep and i can find anyone, anywhere in the world, and end them.

over a game. yeah. so what? i take this game seriously. id pay money to play it if i had to. you will not ruin it for me. Reply

Delete

Ok on to my second point.

People who post messages claiming " I will get you banned" or "I can and will get you banned from playing " , these messages will now be deleted on the spot and if a person continues to make these claims a 24 hour frum ban will be applied.

Here is an example of such a message

"Message from xxxxxxxxxxxx #xxxx) sent on 03/23/2012 16:46:57
Report this message
so heres the problem. you will not choose to ruin my reset because you didnt like my "tauntingish tone" on the message. you hit me once, i am allowed one free hit on you. when and where i take it, thats up to me.

what i say inbetween the hit, you will deal with. if you dont like it, then ignore + delete. for you to ruin my reset over a fair 1:1 retal... you are on thin ice. i can and will have you banned from this server if i see you in my news again"

No moderator will delete a country or forum ban someone just because someone asks them to. even the admins cant ask us to do it if they play the server involved.

If you receive a message of this kind message a copy of the person message to a moderator or if its ingame report the message.
So everyone please consider yourselves warned.

Edited By: Warster on Apr 18th 2012, 23:33:57
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 19:53:48

question. so what is considered a reportable and deletable message?

example. some guy in team called me a retard. does that mean i can click report and he will be deleted? or if i call someone a douche for unleasing a missile at me, is that deletable?
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Academus Game profile

Apr 5th 2012, 12:39:44

Haha JJ - you cannot get someone deleted for giving you a compliment.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Apr 5th 2012, 19:19:42

why is JJ23 trying to find ways to get people removed from the game because of his past history of deletions?

i state that JJ23 has been deleted multiple times, and he attempts to seek a way to get me permabanned. if he was Catholic, he could just go to confession and get all his sins absolved after doing some penance.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 6th 2012, 2:50:29

Originally posted by JJ23:
question. so what is considered a reportable and deletable message?

example. some guy in team called me a retard. does that mean i can click report and he will be deleted? or if i call someone a douche for unleasing a missile at me, is that deletable?

this is about death threats JJ23 not normal reportable messages,

and neither of those messages will likely get someone deleted
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 7th 2012, 12:20:15

people are retarded, why the fluff would you say fluff like that over a game. If you all really wanted to you could trace back the IP link the email with the ip and the game data and send it to the cops. Only down side is thats alot of work and I don't know if it would hold up.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 8th 2012, 4:56:02

After what happened last year with Jared in Arizona, it is very easily held up, as far as I am concerned. Remember he played this game, I am sure the FBI would take interest in anything pang showed them

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

afaik Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 5:02:12

Posting on the forums really isn't a requirement of playing the game, so IMO a forum ban is unlikely to really bother anyone.

tduong Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 19:22:52

Originally posted by Red X:
people are retarded, why the fluff would you say fluff like that over a game. If you all really wanted to you could trace back the IP link the email with the ip and the game data and send it to the cops. Only down side is thats alot of work and I don't know if it would hold up.

Stupid. As if there aren't enough people calling in for stupid crap already. If you report everyone for making death threats to the police departments, they wouldn't even have enough people to even go knock on all these suspect's doors.
And btw, it's not that easy to find a person's address using IP. IP address identifies your specific computer at a general location. Your ISP has to give up your information which they are not willing to do unless a court order forced them to. So you can tell what town they're in or even what part of town but you don't know which residence exactly.
Nowadays with dynamic IPs, anonymous surfings, 3G/4G, you are hard pressed unless you have the ISP's cooperation. This is not the movies!
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 7:36:10

well then warster, you should ban people who make accusations, specifically cheating ones.

if its not purple, its obv not cheating. you should issue warnings and bans to these kinds of people.

WARSTER, you yourself have stated many times.. if people think someone is cheating they should report ingame or contact you as a mod. this board accusation is getting out of control. i feel like if you have levied some bans RE this issue, people would think twice before spewing.

also wanted to add in that i have not said anything nasty via PM or threatened anyone IRL since your last conversation.. im doing my part, now can you start to clean that aspect up?

thanks.

Edited By: JJ23 on Apr 9th 2012, 7:51:25
See Original Post
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 9th 2012, 7:56:22

how about i ban you for trying to tell me what is and isn't against the forum rules.

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 8:04:15

dude dont give me fcking attitude. i am trying to have a civil conversation with you and have not done anything but show you respect the last couple of months.

dont you dare sit here and belittle and threaten me when i have done nothing but be nice to you.

i could care less your moderating powers, as long as you call it down the middle.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 9th 2012, 8:08:30

and dont come here and tell me who i should be banning
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 8:14:15

im not. im just telling you to do what you said you would do. in more than one thread you stated you would be banning those making cheating accsations without proof.

do u want me to archive the threads

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 9th 2012, 8:18:52

go for it,
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 8:20:49

i just want to confirm that if i do it will change something. but you already answered that via PM

Alin Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 10:02:26

Originally posted by galleri:
After what happened last year with Jared in Arizona, it is very easily held up, as far as I am concerned. Remember he played this game, I am sure the FBI would take interest in anything pang showed them

What happened with Jared in Arizona ?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 9th 2012, 10:14:51

he went on a shoot spree, shot a US congress women i think( not sure on the governement system in the states)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Alin Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 10:19:29

I think i remember seeing that on our local news - the time that was happening. How little the world is ... So that guy was playing earth ?

On topic : I really don`t understand the folks who takes ANY game to serious - arguing to "death threat" ... and there are so many nowadays.

I suggest to those kind of folks to stop playing the game - and find other ways to relax. This is supposed to be funny ... remember?

Edited By: Alin on Apr 9th 2012, 10:25:42
See Original Post

blid

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2012, 4:03:48

That guy played Earth and posted on the forums, and was clearly schizophrenic or some sort of disorder... the posts were not threatening like JJ's, just not sane.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Alin Game profile

Apr 11th 2012, 7:35:35

That guy played Earth and posted on the forums, and was clearly schizophrenic or some sort of disorder... the posts were not threatening like JJ's, just not sane.

Do you have some links for the posts that guy made ?

blid

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2012, 11:39:42

Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Alin Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 10:05:40

I have read some - that guy was fluffed in the head!

Deerhunter Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 3:18:53

He (Jared) and JJ would have lots of good times as cell mates if they were ever in prison together. They would probably threaten each other to insanity.

Warster, this is a good move and makes it clear and easy for everyone to see and understand. Only a person who is mental would have problem with this. I am sure almost anyone (at least all but a couple) of people would think threatening a persons life deserves an auto ban of at least a month. I am all for it.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Fatty Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 22:44:22

the liberals have already ruined the United States.

whats a few more to ruin the 'ol UP YOURS ingame!

death threats are not appropriate in today's world. i do agree and happen to share the game/forum admins opinions.

besides all that it's not like we have any sort of say. so why start the drama llama posts?

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

TNTroXxor Game profile

May 16th 2012, 8:43:43

This shall be known as the JJ amendment.
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Mutt Lee Game profile

Jul 17th 2012, 22:35:57

I enjoy playing Earth sooo much.I wish all of you the best best luck on this coming up express round and lets remember to be nice or somebody might get you.You wouldn't like to be GOT.I know I wouldn't so I plays nice

Sublime Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 21:15:44

Originally posted by Warster:
how about i ban you for trying to tell me what is and isn't against the forum rules.

Not endorsing knucklehead JJ's posts....but seriously, you think that will get new players to stick around? Drink some green tea and chill :-)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 19th 2012, 5:40:51

sublime, JJ23 gets no respect as he treats other like crap, so he gets treated the same way.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Jackelope Game profile

Nov 4th 2012, 22:47:57

Originally posted by TNTroXxor:
This shall be known as the JJ amendment.

lmao, I second the motion!

terror308 Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 17:15:25

Death threaths? Over Earth??

mrford Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 22:26:43

but seriously, he was state champ, and in afganistan.

he would totally destroy you.

but i was trained by chuck norris, so im pretty sure i could destroy that guy so i guess that means i win.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2013, 7:44:46

On the internet you can be anything you want, it's strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

ie. People making death threats, Pontius Pirate, Donny, etc.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Mere2 Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 1:14:46

really this is just a game rigth i am missing something?
why are people like this?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2013, 9:16:24

And here I thought that kind of crap left the game with Anthony Ciolli, and Gramberto. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

elvesrus

Jun 27th 2013, 3:14:47

I've only gotten 2 death threats. guess I have to try harder
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

smlandau84 Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 22:39:05

Just to clarify, are death threats grounds for deletion?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 29th 2013, 17:01:14

i've had death threats but only in the irc, i guess ppl are smartening up around here; )
Do as I say, not as I do.

Jackelope Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 20:56:56

I KILL YOU!!!!
Then you will be dead!!!
That is all!!

blid

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2013, 23:55:23

Jack! brother! what's up??

Jackelope Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 6:39:09

Hey Blid :)
Good to see this place hasn't totally gone to the dogs... ;)
But this thread is for death threats... And I'm Just not in the mood for threats...

thoma51987 Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 4:57:51

haha

hsifreta Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 6:19:32

seriously? death threats? what, for a game?

Revan Game profile

Dec 29th 2013, 18:41:23

Firefly31 Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 21:15:18

Cant we all just get along and have some fun. It sounds like someone needs a hug!!

mattycinatree Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 23:35:37

:/

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 6th 2014, 19:46:16

/yawn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

picaboo Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 2:31:17

OMG

rizzstix Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 3:35:16

Originally posted by Warster:
It has come to our attention that some people here seems to think that it is ok for them to make death threats/ harm against other players due to things that happens in game.

From this point on, there will be zero tolerance for such things. This includes Forum posts, Ingame messages and PM's thru the forum message system.

Forum Bans will start at 1 month and get longer from there,

A example of a message that is not acceptable is.

Message from xxxxxxxxxxxx (#xxxx) sent on 03/25/2012 17:29:19
Report this message
i would destroy you in real life.

tough guy, i dare you to give me your real address and phone#. i dare you. you are scared and shaking in your corner right now.

if i got in your face, youd sh1t in your pants. i was a state wrestling champ and did 2 stints in afgan. could break your neck like a twig faster than you can say the words retal. Reply

Delete

Message from xxxxxxxxx (#xxxx) sent on 03/25/2012 17:33:30
Report this message
so like i said. keep pissing me off. got buddies still in deep and i can find anyone, anywhere in the world, and end them.

over a game. yeah. so what? i take this game seriously. id pay money to play it if i had to. you will not ruin it for me. Reply

Delete

Ok on to my second point.

People who post messages claiming " I will get you banned" or "I can and will get you banned from playing " , these messages will now be deleted on the spot and if a person continues to make these claims a 24 hour frum ban will be applied.

Here is an example of such a message

"Message from xxxxxxxxxxxx #xxxx) sent on 03/23/2012 16:46:57
Report this message
so heres the problem. you will not choose to ruin my reset because you didnt like my "tauntingish tone" on the message. you hit me once, i am allowed one free hit on you. when and where i take it, thats up to me.

what i say inbetween the hit, you will deal with. if you dont like it, then ignore + delete. for you to ruin my reset over a fair 1:1 retal... you are on thin ice. i can and will have you banned from this server if i see you in my news again"

No moderator will delete a country or forum ban someone just because someone asks them to. even the admins cant ask us to do it if they play the server involved.

If you receive a message of this kind message a copy of the person message to a moderator or if its ingame report the message.
So everyone please consider yourselves warned.

rizzstix Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 3:35:30

Too Funny