Natural Born Killers

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 15th 2012, 19:53:15

Originally posted by Collzaboration:
Originally posted by Devestation:
YES DARKLING HAS SPOKEN WHAT HE ACTUALLY THINKS OF ALL OF YOU AND YOU CAN TROLL ALL YOU WANT ABOUT IT..........GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE WORST TRASH AND SET OF PEOPLE ALL I EVER KNEW OF EVEN MORE SO THAN MY OWN FAMILY!!!!!!!! TROLL SPEAK :p I EXPECT IT TO BE SHOWN JUST HOW MUCH YOU CAN SAY AND TRASH TALK YOU CAN DO!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT PROVES MY POINT EVEN MORE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK AND GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, remember when you offered me dubious pictures of your own daughter? fluff off.

LAST I CHECKED I NEVER HAD A DAUGHTER OR CHILD FOR THAT MATTER BACK TO YOUR DRAWING BOARD?

Well then why were you telling us this years ago, that you had a "daughter", or some girl like her. Matter a fact she played in Vengeance with you :/ hmmm

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ZIP Game profile

May 15th 2012, 20:59:50

oh snap
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Martin-l Game profile

May 16th 2012, 10:43:07

Sounds like someone needs to learn some anger management :P And, who's obsessed? A hint, take a look in the mirror;)

vintage'

May 16th 2012, 22:34:16

man oh man, there is a ban list for a reason...

For the record, our forums had leave Imag alone. Imag is no better or worse than any other clan that hits for any reason it can find. Chalk it up to itchy trigger fingers...since that's all they're using their fingers for. You got me, but I think upon reading this I'm going to try and be a pain in your arse Imag. Thanks for the fun.

Vin

major Game profile

May 16th 2012, 23:04:03

i just love darkling... amazing how all comes to a head when noone anticipates it

iTarl Game profile

May 17th 2012, 0:48:20

lol @ vintage

iTarl Game profile

May 24th 2012, 11:23:02

damn, was a nerve hit? maybe two

Elihaar Game profile

May 25th 2012, 21:28:44

woot
Words that rhyme with rival are:

archival
arrival
revival
survival

Junky Game profile

May 27th 2012, 0:41:28

"i have 10 keyboards i do what i want so kiss my ass.........."

his mail to me... I don't ever remember saying anything about keyboards towards him... only that I was hoping I sounded alittle more sane than him in posting.. this being from Collzaboration.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Sifos Game profile

May 27th 2012, 11:00:37

It's hard to fail doing so Junky :P
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 28th 2012, 6:06:02

lol you are so wrong zack. My best friend's husband was Luckyrat , the ex prez of vengeance...if you thought he was black, you must of not known him too well...he pretty white as day, and you served in Vengeance under him....good job.
I don't understand what that has to do with the fact that you told us once you had a daughter and this girl which I talked to with you many times, was in Vengeance too. I guess if we would of questioned it then, you would of called us names then also I am just stating facts you once told everyone, not judging as you assume. I am sure you will be here to cuss me out more soon, cause you have nothing better to do than play the "flight, victim stance".
Your facts are so messed up....

Edited By: galleri on May 28th 2012, 6:13:08
See Original Post

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iTarl Game profile

May 28th 2012, 16:29:20

yah!

melvin85 Game profile

May 28th 2012, 16:45:22

e drunk?

BattleKJ Game profile

May 28th 2012, 16:51:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRUe-gz690

iMag is the Black Knight imo!

Sifos Game profile

May 28th 2012, 17:53:38

BKJ is Burger King Joe imho!
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 28th 2012, 19:37:42

+1 Sifos!

iTarl Game profile

May 29th 2012, 11:41:15

now thats possibly funny

Peanut Game profile

May 29th 2012, 19:13:07

Best War Ever.

Collzaboration Game profile

Oct 16th 2012, 20:24:03

I just revel in the fact 90% of the game are arseholes and it is common place that fools judge others without really knowing what type of person is behind the keyboard... If all of you were a little less childlike in your thought process others might actually enjoy the game without the bs.

Oct 16th 2012, 20:30:58

Originally posted by Drow:
ok darkling, back on your meds.
you've been a pain in the arse to pretty much every clan in E:2025/EE since you joined the game. if you are really going, then thank god. clans won't have to die because you decided to do whatever the hell you want.

never been on meds and do not need them!!!! i have only been a pain because idiots like yourself started!!!! it is not my fault the game is full of lame brain jerkanoids like yourself that push things on others to they break!!! it is not my fault the game is full of j/os that push others that might have been kind and gentle to the point of madness because they do not know how to deal with jerkanoids like yourself!!! i am trully sorry that i was lacking in the ability to deal with complete and utter nonsense from certain others. ill tell you this also , it probably would take a hella lot of meds for me to be able to deal with the idiocity and hipocracy that you and others tend to try to push on others..

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Oct 16th 2012, 20:38:38

you want i should get drunk and call you a bunch of names because of your inability to cope with reality?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Oct 16th 2012, 20:43:18

Originally posted by Drow:
ok darkling, back on your meds.
you've been a pain in the arse to pretty much every clan in E:2025/EE since you joined the game. if you are really going, then thank god. clans won't have to die because you decided to do whatever the hell you want.

I started out set one!!! gave and gave to ely. then came set 2 , i opened up a bit and started talking to others more including a rag tag fluffra kutra female... she was upset with things and her life and i showed a kind ear just calling her long distance to canada while i had a fiance!!! in return i was thanked by her saying stalking !!!! when i had a fiance ... i was told to back off and when speaking the truth was told to shut up!!! they eventually booted me because they never game me an apology for what they did so to save face they removed me and did a kill run..... when i did no wrong...... that was the start of how i was to all of you!!!!! it was well deserved because every time hoping the game people might change and i could play as wanted you proved to me that you purely suck... well DROW go figure t/c and others laf hacked and whatever... just proved my point of how much all of you suck and the truth really does hurt!! truth is im not a bad guy , the majority of you are just assholes.

Oct 16th 2012, 20:46:04

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Devestation:
YES DARKLING HAS SPOKEN WHAT HE ACTUALLY THINKS OF ALL OF YOU AND YOU CAN TROLL ALL YOU WANT ABOUT IT..........GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE WORST TRASH AND SET OF PEOPLE ALL I EVER KNEW OF EVEN MORE SO THAN MY OWN FAMILY!!!!!!!! TROLL SPEAK :p I EXPECT IT TO BE SHOWN JUST HOW MUCH YOU CAN SAY AND TRASH TALK YOU CAN DO!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT PROVES MY POINT EVEN MORE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK AND GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

step daughter you dumbass!! there is a difference between the 2..... again one would surmise things as they like but have no clue as to the truth or situation of it which makes you yet another one of the lame brains.

Hey, remember when you offered me dubious pictures of your own daughter? fluff off.

LAST I CHECKED I NEVER HAD A DAUGHTER OR CHILD FOR THAT MATTER BACK TO YOUR DRAWING BOARD?

Well then why were you telling us this years ago, that you had a "daughter", or some girl like her. Matter a fact she played in Vengeance with you :/ hmmm

Oct 16th 2012, 20:47:31

yes i actually posted pics of her!!! truth is with her being 100% asian... you would think me being a white male!!1 you would be smart enough to figure that out.

CandyMan Game profile

Oct 16th 2012, 20:47:39

why is this thread topped all of a sudden?

Oct 16th 2012, 20:48:08

I really wonder about the lot of you sometimes....

Oct 16th 2012, 20:52:14

because im back to mess around with jerkanoids for fun well at least for a bit :D

se3p Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 0:10:13

Edited By: se3p on Nov 13th 2012, 0:13:13
See Original Post

archaic Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 0:19:06

necromancer much?

mods, please close this piece of fluff zombie thread . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 17th 2012, 1:15:09

yeah I am gonna do that archaic. Not to worry he won't be topping any threads for a few days.