Verified:

bug03 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 6:15:10

You guys are really very annoying. I was just tryin, to netgain peacefully, didnt grab any of your countries or nothing. Im sad

Lucifer Game profile

May 14th 2012, 13:50:45

*pets bug*

crest23 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 14:33:28

LOL. Only you could associate bug with netgaining.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Mr. Titanium Game profile

May 14th 2012, 20:47:47

Happy not so Happy no more :(

blid

EE Patron

May 14th 2012, 20:55:01

Hahaha I expected us and Happy to get killed this round, but RD needs TSO to do it for them? That has to be completely humiliating. You guys have a whole team called RDkill and about 20 players overall, to OA's 5 players and 2 allied countries. and you need someone else to finish the fight you started. I don't know why TSO would do your bidding but lol at your team.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

May 14th 2012, 21:11:11

You just don't get how this server works, but maybe in time you will figure it out

But I was just informed that you won some type of sweepstakes? Tell us more about that Blid!

blid

EE Patron

May 14th 2012, 21:15:51

I get that people just screw around on it and do whatever, but still, if my team spanned four tags and I needed to call in another team to finish my fight with a one tag team for me, I'd be hanging my head in shame haha. Just a shameful performance by RD
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

May 14th 2012, 21:21:58

like, you kicked the round off barking orders to the entire server about how it was gonna be, then you got killed and now you're dead and having someone else take care of your team's business for you. that's a nice little story arc of complete failure there.

May 14th 2012, 21:24:45

Oh, we're so full of shame. It hurts to breathe.

If you ever want to netgain on this server, you might want to ask permission first. But considering the members of RD and much of TSO doesn't like you, I don't think your request will ever be granted.

But please quit whining to the countries that missle you, its quite funny when your posts are shared with us :)

blid

EE Patron

May 14th 2012, 21:26:36

haha, "ask permission," i'm glad we killed you first.

smlandau84 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 21:29:50

I'm glad you killed me first too, it was probably a mistake on your part, but you probably don't get that :)

smlandau84 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 21:30:49

Does that help confirm your suspicions?

blid

EE Patron

May 14th 2012, 21:31:08

Originally posted by smlandau84:
I'm glad you killed me first too, it was probably a mistake on your part, but you probably don't get that :)
Mr. Titanium coming out of the closet as prolific cheater and multiple deleted player smlandau84. History being made!

May 14th 2012, 21:31:22

Or, are we just messing with your head blid? :)

blid

EE Patron

May 14th 2012, 21:34:08

So you're either the renowned cheater himself or you're pals with him working in tandem. Sounds like a win-win! Hahaha disgraceful...

smlandau84 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 21:35:11

Im a renowned cheater? That's quit the compliment.

crest23 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 21:36:06

What do Mr Tit, Seth and JJ have in common? LMFAO. Big bad RD got whooped!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 21:38:16

Actually no one whooped me in team, I haven't been hit by an OA country once this set.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 14th 2012, 21:40:06

If you ever want to netgain on this server, you might want to ask permission first. But considering the members of RD and much of TSO doesn't like you, I don't think your request will ever be granted.
from this it's clear that the permission you need is TSO's, not RD's. If you've gone and sucked up to Boltard and elvesrus, you're pretty much free to farm RD with impunity
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

May 14th 2012, 21:40:38

But did you not you just say you were glad they killed you first? You are losing is Sm

May 14th 2012, 21:42:11

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

from this it's clear that the permission you need is TSO's, not RD's. If you've gone and sucked up to Boltard and elvesrus, you're pretty much free to farm RD with impunity

Good point, farm away :)

PP, go do me a favor and post any country # here that has farmed RD this set, I have a suspicion i need to look into :)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 14th 2012, 21:43:32

The only mistake people this set made was not sucking up to TSO.

RD proved itself to be farmland despite all your tough talk about "RDkill" this set.

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

crest23 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 21:44:15

LMFAO! Mr. Titanium **cough, cough** Seth is forgetting which account he is posting from. That's what happens when you run multies.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 21:45:07

Crest, I am alive, TSO killed #65 for farming a country set on war DNH, and you guys killed 1 RD country. Explain exactly how RD got whooped?

smlandau84 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 21:46:36

When have I even ran multies or been accused by anyone besides you for running multies? Keep playing team and we will keep having fun killing you

crest23 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 21:47:49

LOL. I can understand why TSO isn't worried about RD. They are hitting each other, a new team on the block gave them a beating they are sure to remember, and they need big bro to help them out despite outnumbering us 4 to 1.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

May 14th 2012, 21:49:20

RD killed Jupiter for a single tap. RD topfed Mercury. RD 4x hit Saturn. Now the RD leader is dead, the 4x tapper is pancaked, RD's next biggest player got destroyed also, while RD is having TSO ride in to save them. That's getting whooped. And RD's other big country turned out to be JJ and he got killed by TSO as well.

May 14th 2012, 21:49:40

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
The only mistake people this set made was not sucking up to TSO.

RD proved itself to be farmland despite all your tough talk about "RDkill" this set.

PP - once again, show me where we are farmland :) Any country that has even tried to farm RD this set is dead, or soon to be.

blid

EE Patron

May 14th 2012, 21:52:42

Also we're confirmed, it seems, that not only was JJ in RD, but smlandau84 is a member as well, if he's not Mr. Titanium himself. Can you sink any lower?

May 14th 2012, 21:53:02

Originally posted by blid:
RD killed Jupiter for a single tap. RD topfed Mercury. RD 4x hit Saturn. Now the RD leader is dead, the 4x tapper is pancaked, RD's next biggest player got destroyed also, while RD is having TSO ride in to save them. That's getting whooped. And RD's other big country turned out to be JJ and he got killed by TSO as well.

I am not RD's leader, I just come on the boards to instigate. Do you really not know who runs RD team?

smlandau84 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 21:58:40

Yes blid I play in RD team, I did last set as well. This is not a secret.

blid

EE Patron

May 14th 2012, 22:00:45

Neither is your history of cheating.

crest23 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 22:03:54

Only RD would have impressive cheats like JJ, Mr. Tit, and Seth. What a rep to have. You guys have nothing on LaF, haha.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 22:08:21

Thats a pretty strong assumption you make that just because someone cheats on express they cheat elsewhere. The express server is a joke, and it lasts 5 days. People play it to try out strategies, kill people just because they don't join GDI, see what they can get away with when it comes to cheating and abusing DR and that stuff... mostly just have fun.

I don't even think JJ cheats on the other servers he plays on. No one cares about cheating on express, because if you get caught you restart a few days later. It's the same reason people do all kinds of crazy crap on that server.

So what is it about you that your primary goal is to go around "catching" people cheating and calling them out on it? If someone cheats, they are cheating because they want to. What do you think you are accomplishing?

crest23 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 22:14:42

Anyone that get's deleted on any server can restart immediately, or wait till the next set. What's your point?

People play Team to try out strategies, people get killed cause they are suspected of being spam tag or suiciders. Team is a bigger joke as a server than Express since Express just needs tweaking and the admins have considered shutting down Team entirely, what's your point again?

JJ has been purpled on every server except maybe FFA, only because he hasn't played FFA, exactly what is your point?

I go around catching YOU for cheating, seriously Seth, what is your point?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

May 14th 2012, 22:16:30

Originally posted by crest23:
Only RD would have impressive cheats like JJ, Mr. Tit, and Seth. What a rep to have. You guys have nothing on LaF, haha.

Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there. I come on this TEAM board and I talk smack and instigate but that is not grounds at all to accuse me of anything. We killed you because you tried to prove us wrong, that was your mistake. You had your friends kill me for it which is fine, but now all of them will be killed off. That is our policy, there is no "cheating" involved. I don't remember the last time anyone is RD team was deleted if ever.

RD is NOT RD Team - You know not what you are talking about.
2 servers - 2 different alliances with some members that play in both. The majority of RD members are not in RD Team and vice versa. I see that you are new to team, and probably don't play alliance. There's no need for you to come on this board and make cheating accusations and get involved in cross server politics.

crest23 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 22:18:33

Warster will be here shortly to confirm that Seth is a renown cheat, lol.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

May 14th 2012, 22:20:47

Originally posted by crest23:

Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there. I come on this TEAM board and I talk smack and instigate but that is not grounds at all to accuse me of anything. We killed you because you tried to prove us wrong, that was your mistake. You had your friends kill me for it which is fine, but now all of them will be killed off. That is our policy, there is no "cheating" involved. I don't remember the last time anyone is RD team was deleted if ever.

RD is NOT RD Team - You know not what you are talking about.
2 servers - 2 different alliances with some members that play in both. The majority of RD members are not in RD Team and vice versa. I see that you are new to team, and probably don't play alliance. There's no need for you to come on this board and make cheating accusations and get involved in cross server politics.

Hahaha, how can you get so indignant about being called a cheater after you just pretended to be Seth, an admitted cheater? And perhaps you really are him, I wouldn't be surprised.

Didn't you claim this country as your own on Express as well?
http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/332/87

Free DR and personal landfarm? That's cheating and that's exactly Seth's style.

Even if you're not him, the two of you are trying to make people think you are... and he cheats... so you MAY get called a cheater, believe it or not!

crest23 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 22:21:49

You would restrict my right to "come on this TEAM board and" "talk smack and instigate"? STFU boy!

Also, all of us getting killed is NOT your policy, it is TSO's policy, for they are the ones doing the killing. So I say yet again, Mr. Titanium, STFU,............BOY!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 22:25:09

If you want to keep RD in Alliance clean of being associated with cheats, you might want to change the team name you use on Team dummy.

Also, I heard you ran this country.

http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/332/87.

If that isn't cheating I do not know what is. So yes, you are a cheat.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

May 14th 2012, 22:28:34

This is good for us. Now you have a reason to come back next set so we can wipe you out again :)

And Blid, whether that was my country or not I did not claim it. I don't think I have ever posted on the express boards. I play express from time to time but its too quick for me and I usually don't have the time to keep up with it.

And clearly you two idiots don't understand this server or the relationship between RD and TSO- but like I said, please keep coming back, the last couple sets we had a shortage of countries to kill :) If you want to netgain, go play elsewhere. It's not going to happen here for you.

crest23 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 22:35:20

Now, show us how good you are and win the set. Lol. Win TNW or ANW. Win something. Even Seth with his very unique skill-set in cheating cannot help you there. TSO might kill us all, but RD will not accomplish much this set. Can I get an amen!

Only a moron associated with Seth would think that deciding to war would help their netting.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

May 14th 2012, 22:42:31

Here are three countries I've claimed- They are 100% legit, as is every other country on these tags.

http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/322/54
http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/312/43
http://www.eestats.com/alliance/oldranks/308

I don't care who cheats on express, or FFA, or Primary or even tourney. It's not associated with RD. There is no cheating going on in RD or RD team. Whether or not Seth, JJ, or anyone else who has been accused of cheating is playing under the RD tag- it doesn't matter. If they cheat on our tag they would instantly be kicked out.

RD had a history of cheating, botting, all kinds of crap years ago. It's a different generation and none of that is associated with us anymore. They only thing we still have in common is the name, it never died.

I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish here but it's not going to work. You will not hurt our relationship with TSO - You will not create a buzz about RD "cheating" - You will not hurt our alliance.

We want you to come back, so we can keep killing you. So please, play again next set and fight us. If you kill 1 or two countries and we kill 10 of yours, that isn't exactly something to brag about, but please, keep trying :)

crest23 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 22:49:21

If we kill even just one country, it will be yours.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 22:53:21

How convenient, you only claim countries that are high ranked and slink away in shame at the others, why, would it be because they were deleted? I know you have played more than 3 sets. Farking moron.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

May 14th 2012, 22:54:54

Fantastic, I would rather have you kill me than my members. My country name will be Mr. Titanium, it will be hard to miss.

Like I said, please come back, we welcome you to play - Just so you can be out little peons to kill over and over. It's fun :)

I feel bad that oldman and herbs are associated with you idiots. They are good guys and we don't want to have to kill them, but guilt by association is guilty enough for me.

crest23 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 22:57:26

Exactly my point, guilt by association.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Frodo Game profile

May 14th 2012, 22:59:37

Mr. Titanium U mad bro? ;)

May 14th 2012, 23:01:58

What would I have to be mad about?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 15th 2012, 0:10:16

I feel bad that oldman and herbs are associated with you idiots. They are good guys and we don't want to have to kill them, but guilt by association is guilty enough for me.
jj23, smlandau84 etc.

not that a cheater like you really needs association to be guilty