Verified:

Alin Game profile

May 12th 2012, 8:53:01

I have just spied some of your restars - and many of them have alliances with RIVAL members + nice stocks.

IS this some sort of "let`s look strong and ready" ? Or is just : "Look how long is taking Sol/Md/Evo to kill us all - with all those "steroids" from our allies"

Trolls will be shortly to confirm my whine - however i am not complaining since you are outnumbered. Furthermore, why is RIVAL Faing and not just declare war? After all it is the same fluff.

/Me Remembers the times when Elitez Faed 200 IX members.

Cya

Ivan Game profile

May 12th 2012, 8:55:01

/Me remembers when Makinso and KJ ran multies

/Me remembers when Stewy was HFA in SOL

/Me remembers all the other hypocritical fluff

Ivan Game profile

May 12th 2012, 8:56:05

Kinda of sad when SOL is going 4 on 1 in a war and still complains about FA and here we thought you were a respectable warring clan but yer nothin but a bunch of whiny crybabies

Kumander Otbol

May 12th 2012, 8:57:07

Originally posted by Alin:
I have just spied some of your restars - and many of them have alliances with RIVAL members + nice stocks.

IS this some sort of "let`s look strong and ready" ? Or is just : "Look how long is taking Sol/Md/Evo to kill us all - with all those "steroids" from our allies"

Trolls will be shortly to confirm my whine - however i am not complaining since you are outnumbered. Furthermore, why is RIVAL Faing and not just declare war? After all it is the same fluff.

Cya

you are complaining and you lied. :p hit them already, why complain? lol
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Kumander Otbol

May 12th 2012, 8:59:49

Ivan beat me. :(

Alin Game profile

May 12th 2012, 9:05:07

Originally posted by Ivan:

Kinda of sad when SOL is going 4 on 1 in a war and still complains about FA and here we thought you were a respectable warring clan but yer nothin but a bunch of whiny crybabies

The reason i have posted about the FA fluff is that at the end of this war the boards will be full of fluff about how good Laf did "ALONE" agains the "Gangbangers" :)

locket Game profile

May 12th 2012, 9:06:05

Dagga already posted about this Alin.

locket Game profile

May 12th 2012, 9:07:13

The reason i have posted about the FA fluff is that at the end of this war the boards will be full of fluff about how good Laf did "ALONE" agains the "Gangbangers" :)

We did beat Sol and MD :P I havn't seen anyone deny that we did well even from your side. This FA is likely only a couple of countries since I havn't heard about it till it reached AT and it isn't insite anywhere so yah...

locket Game profile

May 12th 2012, 9:07:51

Oh... and can we please debate this in a current insult Laf thread? We have enough of these :P

TNTroXxor Game profile

May 12th 2012, 9:20:49

How many times does Laf has to cum before sol/md/evo/rage drown ?
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Alin Game profile

May 12th 2012, 9:27:32

"The plan was to hit EVO op making the game not enjoyable thus Evo disbanding"

I think i got it right ...

Kumander Otbol

May 12th 2012, 9:38:14

you aren't complaining Alin, you said it in your first post. :p

i believe as per locket's statement the FAing is not organized/clan-wide. with 4 alliances hitting, you can easily kill those FAed restarts. now go and kill some for me! :D

and don't complain. :p

locket Game profile

May 12th 2012, 9:43:08

"The plan was to hit EVO op making the game not enjoyable thus Evo disbanding"

I think i got it right ...

You insulted Anonymous for making up quotes :P

How bout them Knicks?! Happy place people! FIND IT

Alin Game profile

May 12th 2012, 9:59:18

that is not "made up"

PG Game profile

May 12th 2012, 9:59:27

*yawns and streches*
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

locket Game profile

May 12th 2012, 10:00:31

that is "made up"

Anonymous

May 12th 2012, 10:15:24

First off do you guys just go 24/7?

SoL is fluff complete but folk i like is inside so i am brainwashed and dagga is spouse of me

PG Game profile

May 12th 2012, 10:19:52

[11:40:16] <PG> who care Alin, just kill and shut up!
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 12th 2012, 10:22:10

hmmm, i kinda remember sending FA to IX and farming SOL and Arrow. also remember Nazar booting me off the forum daily.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Bikerman Game profile

May 12th 2012, 12:55:05

Cya

When you spied, did you use turns or just looked in the DB?

iScode Game profile

May 12th 2012, 13:12:07

Thats laf's ex leader's not sol players.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

CeyLonTEa Game profile

May 12th 2012, 13:26:59

You wouldn't know these day! Anyone can have admin access

melvin85 Game profile

May 12th 2012, 15:33:28

yup

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 12th 2012, 15:42:45

we'll stop getting aid as soon as SOL stops getting it from PDM and co. Sound fair?

Chevs

May 12th 2012, 16:02:45

PDM FA'ing SOL.

My My how far they (PDM) have come as an alliance. you guys should be so proud
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Detmer Game profile

May 12th 2012, 16:05:58

Interesting allegations. Would you like to tell me which country numbers are sending FA? There is absolutely zero organization on the part of PDM to send out FA. You would know that except your hackers got exposed.

mrford Game profile

May 12th 2012, 16:22:29

Alin sounds like a whiney little fluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mdemon Game profile

May 12th 2012, 16:50:52

I have yet to receive aid. I have a few friends in other alliances who I could ask aid from, but I haven't resorted to that. Any mod who wants to disprove me is welcome to prove other wise.

Klown Game profile

May 12th 2012, 17:12:15

Alin stay off AT

Jiman Game profile

May 12th 2012, 17:18:12

blah blah blah.

The issue here is the stance Rival may have towards Lafs actions.

The fact that they havent really expressed their thoughts with anyone in terms of what has occured, then all of a sudden AID is being given to Laf doesnt really tell us much. It just leaves us with assumptions that we can make.

Pain Game profile

May 12th 2012, 18:45:04

why does everyone need to shun LaF as a whole for the actions of 2 leaders?

you people need to stop whining that everyone isnt willing to help gangbang and drop LaF as an ally.
Your mother is a nice woman

Firefly

May 12th 2012, 19:21:37

Originally posted by Pain:

you people need to stop whining that everyone isnt willing to help gangbang and drop LaF as an ally.

+1 - I Don't see how 2 wrongs make a right. Gang banging LaF doesn't correct the problem (LaFs actions of apologizing and removing the offenders does) it merely adds another layer of fluff to it...

/my 2 cents + PG Rival LGed me today! Makes me sad :(

locket Game profile

May 12th 2012, 19:58:03

Originally posted by Detmer:
Interesting allegations. Would you like to tell me which country numbers are sending FA? There is absolutely zero organization on the part of PDM to send out FA. You would know that except your hackers got exposed.

Dagga!? Name change?

Helmet Game profile

May 12th 2012, 20:03:24

Originally posted by Firefly:

+1 - I Don't see how 2 wrongs make a right. Gang banging LaF doesn't correct the problem (LaFs actions of apologizing and removing the offenders does) it merely adds another layer of fluff to it...

Now they're going to tell both of you that you're supporting cheating by posting that.

anoniem Game profile

May 12th 2012, 20:25:30

detmer: H4 is just a dumb misled LaF leader. he's so incompetent that he wouldn't even notice if hanlong was running his country's turns.

i mean all hanlong would have to say is: "i have my sources".

p.s. look at locket go. always online to troll.
you should change your nick to "Troll 7-11"
re(ally)tired

TeckMing Game profile

May 12th 2012, 20:28:54

Alin's post is Alin's post, it does not represent the whole SOL. why does everyone need to shun SOL as a whole for the action of 1 member? ;)

anoniem Game profile

May 12th 2012, 20:31:47

Yeah, I mean if we did that then:

LAF WOULD HAVE 90+ CHEATERS INSTEAD OF 2.
SOF WOULD BE SUPPORTING CHEATERS.
SOF WOULD HAVE 70+ IVANS INSTEAD OF JUST IVAN AND HIS INTELLECTUAL SUPERIOR AKA NO1STROKER.
LAF WOULD HAVE THE COMBINED IQ OF LOCKET.

:)
re(ally)tired

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 12th 2012, 20:45:14

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:

i believe as per locket's statement the FAing is not organized/clan-wide. with 4 alliances hitting, you can easily kill those FAed restarts. now go and kill some for me! :D

Originally posted by locket:

We did beat Sol and MD :P I havn't seen anyone deny that we did well even from your side. This FA is likely only a couple of countries since I havn't heard about it till it reached AT and it isn't insite anywhere so yah...

Do you se anyone from SOL / MD / EVO / RAGE leadership complaning ?
No
Do you se anyone from SOL / MD / EVO / RAGE leadership posting this on AT even tho its obvious and we know ?
No

But, when you post incorrect statments like that, for no obvious reason, you are forcing my hand to set the record straight:

In 6 ops on LaF restarts, i se about 30% of Rival pacted to these, we dont care about it enough that i`m going to make an investigation or anything,and i`m sure if i bothered to spy every laf restart for releations, or just Rival, i would find more, so it is not a single country or member, it looks pretty organized, but please ? why lie about it ? It`s not like it mathers in the big picture or i`ve come crying to Rival or LaF about it ?
SOL is not pacted to Rival or SoF, so as far as me and SOL is concerned, there is nothing wrong per that definition, all you other knights of moral (orkin etc) can disucss and battle over that Helmet comment. I see it more as an DP helping out their ally which i fully understand, and when unbound by pacts, is not usually an issue ? I cant speak for the other alliances involved in the war, so if Rival/sof are pacted to either of them, that might be a issue, but they would have to debate that themself, and that discussion usually doest take place on AT.

Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Alin Game profile

May 12th 2012, 20:46:43

Originally posted by Helmet:

Now they're going to tell both of you that you're supporting cheating by posting that.

Welcome to the "cheaters supporting club" guys. Helmet is the founder ...

Have a nice time around.

P.S: just a joke ...

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 12th 2012, 20:52:11

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
we'll stop getting aid as soon as SOL stops getting it from PDM and co. Sound fair?

I have reviewed the clan news log back to the April 25th and i have not seen ANY SOL country reciving aid from PDM, so i assume the country has been untagged at the time, could you please provide me with the country numbers in question to satisfy my curiosity ?
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

H Game profile

May 12th 2012, 20:59:36

I think the key word in that first quote is "leaders"... had it been "members", I might be more inclined to agree.

Considering the lame war declarations Ive seen from laf in recent sets (with all the information they had), evo/sol/md seem to have a real good reason to go to war. Im kind of confused as to why other alliances are taking their side.

Firefly

May 12th 2012, 21:05:32

eh, no sense in saying anymore. Talking about this game on AT is akin to talking about religion or politics with a good buddy...

Pointless

PG Game profile

May 12th 2012, 21:15:56

/eats popcorn
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

Eric171 Game profile

May 12th 2012, 21:22:33

You are eating so much popcorn that I doubt there is any left in your city by now. :D

H Game profile

May 12th 2012, 21:22:44

I remember seeing a sig in here that compared religion to a penis, and how its fine to have one, but waving it in peoples faces is bad :P cant remember who's it was. Made me laugh tho, cause its so true.

A penis has been waved in the faces of those affected by hanlong/tc's cheating. They are now choosing to cut it off. The alliances helping laf are stroking the penis.

Hows that for an analogy... lol, i need another beer. Popcorn sound tasty as well :P

Jiman Game profile

May 12th 2012, 21:27:26

Originally posted by PG:
/eats popcorn
May I have some?

PG Game profile

May 12th 2012, 22:05:33

Originally posted by Jiman:
Originally posted by PG:
/eats popcorn
May I have some?

Yeah why not Jiman...

Boards are so boring now a days, that u need something to keep u going.

*yawns and streches*
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

locket Game profile

May 12th 2012, 22:40:44

Originally posted by PraetorNLS:
Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:

Do you se anyone from SOL / MD / EVO / RAGE leadership complaning ?
No
Do you se anyone from SOL / MD / EVO / RAGE leadership posting this on AT even tho its obvious and we know ?
No

But, when you post incorrect statments like that, for no obvious reason, you are forcing my hand to set the record straight:

In 6 ops on LaF restarts, i se about 30% of Rival pacted to these, we dont care about it enough that i`m going to make an investigation or anything,and i`m sure if i bothered to spy every laf restart for releations, or just Rival, i would find more, so it is not a single country or member, it looks pretty organized, but please ? why lie about it ? It`s not like it mathers in the big picture or i`ve come crying to Rival or LaF about it ?
SOL is not pacted to Rival or SoF, so as far as me and SOL is concerned, there is nothing wrong per that definition, all you other knights of moral (orkin etc) can disucss and battle over that Helmet comment. I see it more as an DP helping out their ally which i fully understand, and when unbound by pacts, is not usually an issue ? I cant speak for the other alliances involved in the war, so if Rival/sof are pacted to either of them, that might be a issue, but they would have to debate that themself, and that discussion usually doest take place on AT.

From my knowledge it is not incorrect Praetor. For all I know it is one country. I guess it could be everyone but me but I didn't hear a peep about it till Dagga posted it so I had to assume it is not as big as some people say. You may be right but yah.. there is nothing about it on our site so I speak only from what I know :P

locket Game profile

May 12th 2012, 22:42:48

Originally posted by anoniem:
Yeah, I mean if we did that then:

LAF WOULD HAVE 90+ CHEATERS INSTEAD OF 2.
SOF WOULD BE SUPPORTING CHEATERS.
SOF WOULD HAVE 70+ IVANS INSTEAD OF JUST IVAN AND HIS INTELLECTUAL SUPERIOR AKA NO1STROKER.
LAF WOULD HAVE THE COMBINED IQ OF LOCKET.

:)

So you are saying that Laf would be very intelligent, get top marks in most of their classes, have good jobs, and have the maturity to realize how things are in a game and change their actions? Ok thanks for the compliment. I'll pass it on to other Laffers.

aponic Game profile

May 12th 2012, 23:00:38

Originally posted by Jiman:
blah blah blah.

The issue here is the stance Rival may have towards Lafs actions.

The fact that they havent really expressed their thoughts with anyone in terms of what has occured, then all of a sudden AID is being given to Laf doesnt really tell us much. It just leaves us with assumptions that we can make.

You can make an assumption and act as if it is fact, but that only makes you an ass. There are numerous reasons that one or two Rival members could have given aid to one or two LAF members. If the FA was more widespread, the most obvious reason for Rival supporting LAF is that they are allies. Your quantum leap toward them supporting cheating is just idiotic. Usually I agree with you Jiman but you are reaching on this one.
SOF
Cerevisi