Verified:

BadFish Game profile

May 8th 2012, 21:45:51

whos gives a damn. a few cheaters doesnt make all of laf cheaters. im sure theres a little bit of shadiness in every alliance. get over it. this game is dieing enuff as it is why push the biggest alliance out of the game becuz of a few bad eggs. i dont even really like laf that much be honest.
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX

Reckless Game profile

May 8th 2012, 21:52:55

fair point

BattleKJ Game profile

May 8th 2012, 21:53:07

I never saw BadFish sharing his BadFish opinion when Evo lost 40 members after being annihilated (and having to fight full set wars and farmed afterwards) 2 sets in a row by LaF.

danzigrules Game profile

May 8th 2012, 21:57:08

KJ = broken record

Makinso Game profile

May 8th 2012, 21:58:01

Badfish I think the fact that LaF is getting a shuv now is a double thing. on 1 hand LaF pushed a lot of tags around and claimed massive victories. Those tags were damaged tons in the process, finding out that damage done and info gained was through absurd forms cheating is what ticked these tags off and triggered the current warring behaviour.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 8th 2012, 21:58:26

if they were devoted to Evo, why did you lose them? i'm guessing that they felt that qzjul wasn't doing enough to prevent cheating on the server?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

XiQter MD Game profile

May 8th 2012, 22:58:55

Originally posted by BadFish:
whos gives a damn. a few cheaters doesnt make all of laf cheaters. im sure theres a little bit of shadiness in every alliance. get over it. this game is dieing enuff as it is why push the biggest alliance out of the game becuz of a few bad eggs. i dont even really like laf that much be honest.

I just dont get this, LaF has been doing wars where they hasnt had a chance in hell of losing the fight for the last few sets, they get one war on their hands that they cant win and suddenly they are beeing driven out of the game? The alliances they are at war with has a very good reason for going to war unlike LaF usually does. This is standard earth evolution, nothing new.

Nothing implys LaF is going to get chased out of the game, they just slipped out of their uncontested domination for half a set cause 2 jackasses decided to play godmode.

Jiman Game profile

May 8th 2012, 23:19:43

It isnt cut and dry like "The cheaters were caught and punished, its over with." The implications from what has occured is in-depth and reverberating throughout the community for time to come. This isnt a simple case of cheating once and it only affects the country itself. Information gathering and using that information for several months, basing lafs strategy in gathering allies, in how they set up their countries, how they place themselves in the community, how they make their mission statement, their social interactions, the goals behind what has been occuring etc etc etc.

An alliance was lead and guided to a certain destiny. No it isnt the members of Lafs fault for following along this path the leaders set forth, that doesnt mean that they didnt follow along though.

Should all of Laf suffer for the leaders mistakes?
If you say no, then should any alliance be judged on what their leaders do? Isnt an alliance paths based on how they were lead ALL BASED on what the leaders have done?

People have been smacking SOL in the face for several months, blamming EVERYTHING they are doing to SOL based on Maki.

What the hell is it? Is it the leaders fault or isnt it?

I am starting to get the feeling that people are changing their stories just on what they feel will benifit them.

Gawd AT is poison to read. I am going to try to stick to what people say to me in messages one on one.

YOUR ALL ACIDIC!

Edited By: Jiman on May 8th 2012, 23:26:17
See Original Post

Ruthie

May 8th 2012, 23:58:55

*humps da fishie*
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Kalick Game profile

May 9th 2012, 0:17:39

im sure theres a little bit of shadiness in every alliance.

My favorite excuse for cheating is "Everybody else is doing it, so we should do it too!". No, not everybody else is doing it. But as a former IXer, I can understand how you think shadiness is normal operating procedure.

Wolf Game profile

May 9th 2012, 7:17:59

+1 for badfish
[LCN]

Kumander Otbol

May 9th 2012, 8:33:17

Originally posted by XiQter MD:
I just dont get this, LaF has been doing wars where they hasnt had a chance in hell of losing the fight for the last few sets, they get one war on their hands that they cant win and suddenly they are beeing driven out of the game?

LaF can't win the war they currently have? i want to see results first. :p
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

BadFish Game profile

May 9th 2012, 22:49:40

this is a topic about the "cheating" not about who they have warred or has warred them. kill the ones who cheated... go for it.... makeing laf die becuz of 2 cheaters...... no sense. stay thirsty my friends. jmo
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX

BadFish Game profile

May 9th 2012, 22:52:31

Originally posted by Kalick:
im sure theres a little bit of shadiness in every alliance.

My favorite excuse for cheating is "Everybody else is doing it, so we should do it too!". No, not everybody else is doing it. But as a former IXer, I can understand how you think shadiness is normal operating procedure.

who said anything about everyone doin it we should do it too? kalick dont go away mad just go away. must of been on the wrong side of a war with IX huh
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX

Pride Game profile

May 9th 2012, 23:22:45

"theres a little bit of shadiness in every alliance."

"who said anything about everyone doin it"

You did ;)

Trife Game profile

May 9th 2012, 23:41:08

can i be a badfish?

ZIP Game profile

May 9th 2012, 23:43:56

you smell like one trifey
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

BadFish Game profile

May 9th 2012, 23:50:11

so shadiness = cheating? shadiness= fa ladders, landtradeing, buyouts.... not really cheating just kinda shady
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX

Trife Game profile

May 9th 2012, 23:51:12

forget about teh earth stuff, i wanna know if i can be a badfish too

BadFish Game profile

May 10th 2012, 1:50:42

how much money you gots trife?
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX

iScode Game profile

May 10th 2012, 2:13:46

not enough, he is to goody good for being a badfish
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Patience Game profile

May 10th 2012, 15:15:25

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
I never saw BadFish sharing his BadFish opinion when Evo lost 40 members after being annihilated (and having to fight full set wars and farmed afterwards) 2 sets in a row by LaF.

You prolly never saw me sharing my Patience opinion then either... not because I didn't have one, but because I simply was more involved in other stuff then. :p Maybe he just had more time to post in this situation?
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Trife Game profile

May 10th 2012, 15:47:57

i've got about 30$ and some lint

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 10th 2012, 15:52:51

"im sure theres a little bit of shadiness in every alliance."
-former IX and RD member
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 10th 2012, 15:55:35

Originally posted by Trife:

i've got about 30$ and some lint

did you check the couch?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2012, 16:21:13

out of context this song reminds me of you fish!

http://www.youtube.com/...BSmQs&feature=related
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Boltar Game profile

May 10th 2012, 17:42:03

I believe Oct/Nov laf took on a big EVO 1 on 1 and EVO tried to throw the kitchen sink at laf first

Ov3rKiLL Game profile

May 10th 2012, 18:07:32

+1 badfish

BadFish Game profile

May 10th 2012, 22:18:46

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
"im sure theres a little bit of shadiness in every alliance."
-former IX and RD member

arent you spawns lapdog?
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX

BadFish Game profile

May 10th 2012, 22:20:25

Originally posted by TaSk1:
out of context this song reminds me of you fish!

http://www.youtube.com/...BSmQs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmadSGJCzo8&
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX

Ruthie

May 11th 2012, 2:41:43

*dances*
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

de1i Game profile

May 11th 2012, 3:16:25

Your alliances were up to more than you'll ever know.

-former IX and RD leader.

anoniem Game profile

May 11th 2012, 8:33:39

Originally posted by Boltar:
I believe Oct/Nov laf took on a big EVO 1 on 1 and EVO tried to throw the kitchen sink at laf first

thank God KSF had other leaders like kya and killa.
re(ally)tired

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 11th 2012, 8:59:51

Originally posted by de1i:
Your alliances were up to more than you'll ever know.

-former IX and RD leader.
yes everybody was cheating, just like angy and RD!!! dunno why RD always get singled out for cheating.

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

iScode Game profile

May 11th 2012, 9:20:43

imag wasnt...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 11th 2012, 10:06:39

that old sarcasm thing