Verified:

Donny Game profile

May 9th 2012, 2:41:46

It's cool for their leader to cheat spy and manipulate the game, have precious intel that no one has access to and FS clans 1/2 their size? but not ok to be FS'd ?

Eat a fluff.

a big one!
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Deci Game profile

May 9th 2012, 2:53:29

You're pretty random, Donny. No need to make anymore of these threads when there is plenty others.
Retired.... and back again.

Jiman Game profile

May 9th 2012, 2:54:15

Originally posted by Deci:
You're pretty random, Donny. No need to make anymore of these threads when there is plenty others.

hawkeyee Game profile

May 9th 2012, 2:55:58

Nobody is saying that it's okay to cheat. Nobody is saying that LaF shouldn't have been FSed this set. Those of us who defend LaF simply disagree with the arbitrary 6 month open gang bang period that certain alliances have declared. Gangbang them all you want. For one set. Then it should be over.

Go crawl back into your hole.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Donny Game profile

May 9th 2012, 2:56:30

freedom of speech! :D
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

May 9th 2012, 2:57:17

go back into accepting 90v 50 FS's?
ICQ-105967052

gibzgirl Game profile

May 9th 2012, 3:00:26

Haven't been around for a while so not sure about all this political stuff but.... From what I've read, LAF carries grudges from one set to the next? Or am I wrong?

Donny Game profile

May 9th 2012, 3:02:07

Originally posted by gibzgirl:
Haven't been around for a while so not sure about all this political stuff but.... From what I've read, LAF carries grudges from one set to the next? Or am I wrong?

+1
ICQ-105967052

Anonymous

May 9th 2012, 3:04:51

Donny. Why lie about going to Cancun? Why lie about coming out of vacation?

There also was never an instance of 90 vs 50. Please use real numbers.

CeyLonTEa Game profile

May 9th 2012, 3:07:50

you should learn how not to abuse the board system before we fs you and your weak clan

Eric171 Game profile

May 9th 2012, 3:20:03

Everybody does.

I doubt LAF will get a pass next set by letting itself be gangbanged this set.

Unless the anti-laf block pact it outs so they can go after SOF and their other allies. Stuff like that happened plenty of time during the SLIT wars. All a part of the divide and conquer strategy.

I miss balanced wars. The closest to it I saw during my two sets return was PDM FS SOF last set, but then pdm couldn`t sustain enough activity and it turned just awfully one sided. :(

locket Game profile

May 9th 2012, 4:05:02

Only Monsters avoids open grudges :P

Donny Game profile

May 9th 2012, 4:16:17

ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

May 9th 2012, 4:16:40

Originally posted by Anonymous:
Donny. Why lie about going to Cancun? Why lie about coming out of vacation?

There also was never an instance of 90 vs 50. Please use real numbers.

http://tinypic.com/r/34yae0x/6 wtf PWNT?
ICQ-105967052

Anonymous

May 9th 2012, 4:19:30

Then I have to ask what kind of freak logs on daily from Cancun and idles on IRC all day?

This is starting to sound a lot like a case of babysitting gone wrong.

Donny Game profile

May 9th 2012, 5:15:51

http://tinypic.com/r/mmbtjo/6 wtf pwnt again..

yeah lets babysit a country in vacation mode..

shortbus much?
ICQ-105967052

Anonymous

May 9th 2012, 5:20:58

If you are in Cancun logging in daily and idling in IRC all day that is fine.

I just find this whole thing fishy. Very fishy.

Donny Game profile

May 9th 2012, 5:38:44

yeah very fishy how i was taken out of vacation.. i know.
ICQ-105967052

locket Game profile

May 9th 2012, 5:41:42

Pang posted that you logged into your country dude :P You logged in repeatedly to it from what I could tell. There is a thread on it somewhere.

anoniem Game profile

May 9th 2012, 6:32:52

Actually, there was a point where it was LaF/Rival (Fsed) vs Evo.

104 vs 43
FSed us, so yes there have been those numbers, and Evo had already warred (been FSed by SoF) that reset.

Granted, Rival had a reason, but they only had about 10 members less than us, and hadn't already warred that reset.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

May 9th 2012, 6:43:48

And, anyway, as Hanlong had access to our forums he probably read all the messages (this was before he got found out) that we had no intention of gangbanging LaF or it's allies off the server, despite the fact that they had done it to us and our allies.

Even after the cheating of TC/Hanlong our view is still the same.

I definitely don't want to be friends with LaF, regardless of who their new leaders are, because quite frankly over 4-5 years it hasn't mattered who they have been, as the end result is always the same. A broken pact and a good old fashioned blindsiding.

After this reset I certainly won't be bringing up the cheating - that is unless somebody decides to try and defend the inexcusable. But people must realise there is a difference between just cheating (multie running), compared with accessing (hacking) the game DB (to alter countries) and "hacking" alliance webpages to gain intel.

Edited By: anoniem on May 9th 2012, 6:47:08
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

bertz Game profile

May 9th 2012, 7:25:16

Next reset is back to trash talking vs. locket. lol

locket Game profile

May 9th 2012, 7:29:38

Originally posted by bertz:
Next reset is back to trash talking vs. locket. lol

Bah I don't even insult/bait anyone anymore -_- I realized how stupid this whole thing was quite some time ago. Only thing is they havn't noticed yet it seems. I shall trash talk bertz though! ;)

Makinso Game profile

May 9th 2012, 7:36:16

CeylonTea

I think LAF pulled 90+ vs 60ish this set?

LaF pulled similar numbers vs a 40 country evo. So yes Laf was looking to damage tags to ensure their power position instead of working to solution.
As a response to can LaF be blamed for their leaders actions HELL YES they can be. SOL, MD and Evo are blamed and FSed 24/7 for the past year over "their leaders conversations, actions and thought processes". Saying LaF can now not be blamed for their leaders actions in hacking databases to retrieve information and editing countries (and god knows what else we'll never know most likely) is sickening.

Alin Game profile

May 9th 2012, 7:40:30

What i found funny about this "LafWatergate" is that some high ranked folks in Laf stated just after the cheaters got caught the followings:

"Laf lost due to uncontrolable and unfortunate event 2 great leaders".
At that point i realized that Laf can`t never change to much.

Now people are victimizing Laf just after a small gangbang. Is not that they were doing that to the rest of the server for like 2 years - all that matters now is "protect innocent Laf".

I think this server needs a political reset in a short time. All alliances should stop discussing politics until the server grows a little.
Wars should be only prearranged and the netters and others just fool around with the market. ( tought this should not happen until Laf gets the taste of it own medicine for a while ).

Sov Game profile

May 9th 2012, 8:00:17

How convenient for you to want such conditions imposed.

Bikerman Game profile

May 9th 2012, 8:09:23

It's been a long time, but here it comes:

SOL is ranked too high

Kumander Otbol

May 9th 2012, 9:59:44

Originally posted by Alin:
What i found funny about this "LafWatergate" is that some high ranked folks in Laf stated just after the cheaters got caught the followings:

"Laf lost due to uncontrolable and unfortunate event 2 great leaders".
At that point i realized that Laf can`t never change to much.

Now people are victimizing Laf just after a small gangbang. Is not that they were doing that to the rest of the server for like 2 years - all that matters now is "protect innocent Laf".

I think this server needs a political reset in a short time. All alliances should stop discussing politics until the server grows a little.
Wars should be only prearranged and the netters and others just fool around with the market. ( tought this should not happen until Laf gets the taste of it own medicine for a while ).

LaF can change and is currently changing, i think some alliance with "labeled-cheaters" on the rank do too. and i believe after what happened set after set made people "protect the players/server", not "protecting LaF" itself.

basically, a person joins a tag for protection. warring/netting comes depending on interest. if a netting clan can't fight for/protect their members, what is the use of joining a clan then? nah, just blame the warring alliance. (war usually happens when a member piss of another tag and the heads don't give a damn about it.)

and yah, i agree with you that the server needs to grow a little.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 9th 2012, 11:15:35

i'd kinda like to stay neutral, but Anoniem and Dagga are fighting against LaF. plus i don't think the entire class should be punished because the teacher can't figure out who hit them with the spitball.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

CeyLonTEa Game profile

May 9th 2012, 11:19:33

the server grown too much since many years back.

its getting funnier!

ZIP Game profile

May 9th 2012, 13:11:54

Originally posted by Donny:
It's cool for their leader to cheat spy and manipulate the game, have precious intel that no one has access to and FS clans 1/2 their size? but not ok to be FS'd ?

Eat a fluff.

a big one!

you called for a big fluff? ( sig )
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

madjsp Game profile

May 9th 2012, 13:28:59

lol
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

trumper Game profile

May 9th 2012, 15:39:42

Don't confuse defending the game with defending the despicable actions of the noted cheaters. There is a marked difference.

Ivan Game profile

May 9th 2012, 15:41:50

Indeed, besides since both KJ and Makinso used to cheat themselves they should be happy that we are infact defending the game and not the despicable actions of cheaters because in that case theyd be gangbanged to hell

That is all

CaptainTenacious Game profile

May 9th 2012, 18:49:19

Originally posted by Ivan:
Indeed, besides since both KJ and Makinso used to cheat themselves they should be happy that we are infact defending the game and not the despicable actions of cheaters because in that case theyd be gangbanged to hell

That is all

easy now, fuzzy little man peach. you ever drunk bailey's from a shoe?
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

Zahc Game profile

May 10th 2012, 14:24:11

Tbh if i knew how to get in the database and get free ops and give myself 10m troops id do it too. Your a liar if you say you wouldnt
llort orp s`fos

Alin Game profile

May 10th 2012, 14:26:18

I wouldn`t. And i am not a liar.

I wouldn`t cheat in an on line game.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 10th 2012, 14:26:51

Originally posted by Zahc:
Tbh if i knew how to get in the database and get free ops and give myself 10m troops id do it too. Your a liar if you say you wouldnt

i'd probably be complaining about it. but then again i also don't steal music, videos or software. think i might be totally unamerican.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

bertz Game profile

May 10th 2012, 14:29:40

I don't steal too. I only copy >:D

But if you love this game, You would not abuse it too.

Kumander Otbol

May 10th 2012, 14:48:47

is that what you did to your country Zahc? man, can you give me 10M too? lol

Zahc Game profile

May 10th 2012, 14:52:25

Lol otbol i can run a good country wo cheating. I bought my military. Just saying if i was walling and ran out of turns/money...hell yea id give myself 10m troops
llort orp s`fos

Kumander Otbol

May 10th 2012, 14:55:11

i know. i'll be lying if i won't do that when i have no turns and no resources to wall. lol. but i prefer doing it in increments til they get tired on me. lol

Zahc Game profile

May 10th 2012, 14:56:53

Plus its tc we are talking about. If your suprised he was cheating you need an earth history lesson
llort orp s`fos