Verified:

Anonymous

May 10th 2012, 3:08:50

Originally posted by KingofSpades:
Maybe I haven't been playing long enough, but I don't see how getting pissy over one loose cannon can justify taking on a whole alliance... so much for netting I guess. Don't any of you work for a living? Or do you live in your mother's basement?

I think if I were to weigh the costs of taking 3 hits back from one guy, against buying up all kinds of military and wasting turns killing other countries that were minding their own, I would have to say that taking the land back costs far less. But oh no, we're Imag or whatever the hell, and we stick together cause we're buddies, and when one dude, who apparently has a reputation for acting stupid goes "tapping" us, we go ape sh#t and waste turns killing people that have no freakin clue and couldnt care less about your stupid games!!

Screw all of you and "your version of politics" get laid and do something productive with your lives instead of having conniption fits over losing a few acres.

oh your guy disrespected us, he blew us off when we told him that your guy hit us. please! people have lives to live. No one gives a sh#t about this game when their grades, or their jobs, or their relationships are more important, when you flunk out, when she dumps you, when you're fired for worrying about EE instead of taking responsibility for your life, you can go crying to your alliance and see where that gets you! back to mommy's basement.

Its all fake!!! I can't believe you are so childish.

No question about it.

You mad. Bro.

Hopeless Game profile

May 10th 2012, 3:42:08

lol maybe i should join imag next set just to piss off netting clan. ill topffed all day

iScode Game profile

May 10th 2012, 3:43:50

as long as you have defense, you can grab any non pacted alliance with low defense and expect 1 retal in return

apply after the war at http://www.letskillstuff.org
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

dagga Game profile

May 10th 2012, 3:48:59

Love it how "Bully Crusader" Symac/Anonymous applies his theory on how war alliances are bad for hitting netgainers only when SOL does it.

+1 for consistency you gutless wonder!
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Eric171 Game profile

May 10th 2012, 3:56:56

Seriously, dagga, if you ever held talks with Darkling, you would end up FS the tag he is in as well. Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt, burned it after the fact. Several times even.

Deerhunter Game profile

May 10th 2012, 4:29:47

hey blow me, violence is the last resort of the incompetent.

Why don't you be a man for once in your life?

By definition to win a war you must impose your state's (country) political will on another state (country). It is hard to do and does take violence. It is also done by people who are very competent. However, you could argue that by definition war is also a failure of diplomacy. I would say its diplomacy by force.

Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

ZIP Game profile

May 10th 2012, 4:35:18

Originally posted by Red X:
really scode, you could have found me but ok.

I looked for you red all day in #EE and your tiechat
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

ZIP Game profile

May 10th 2012, 4:42:33

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by ZIP:
fluff not just on retals soviet but i think we did pretty good on grabbing as well -

2012-05-01 12:25:16 PS crystal meth polarbear (#62) iMagNum Swarley (#513) MONSTERS 2932A (4320A)

2012-05-02 16:27:17 PS Swarley (#513) MONSTERS crystal meth polarbear (#62) iMagNum 1750A (3557A)

and like...

2012-04-19 23:08:48 PS crystal meth polarbear (#62) iMagNum Balls of Steelygrad (#246) NeoFed 2230A (3141A)

2012-04-21 14:09:02 PS Balls of Steelygrad (#246) NeoFed crystal meth polarbear (#62) iMagNum 1240A (1557A)

and could go on and on. I am very proud of our grabbing and retaling this set. fluff we have not been this land fat going into a war since i don't know when

oh and btw who the fluff plays a FULL set mbr? I haven't seen one of those in years also.

Rockman did one sometime a few sets back and got a decent net out of it. He saw some errors he could have fixed to make it a lot better too. Not that it would compete with a normal played country but yah :P Oh and Topfeeding isn't very hard to do. Hi Zip!

tbh i never tried it so maybe - you just don't here people saying how well they did with it.

i would love to get hit by a 2 mil nw country when i am say 5 mil nw. it is the guy who is 5.1 mil nw i don't like

with best returns based on matching mw wouldn't the returns from a 4.8 hitting a 5 be the same as a 5.2 hitting a 5 ? and if so topfeed is moot ( not mute )
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Anonymous

May 10th 2012, 4:43:14

Originally posted by dagga:
Love it how "Bully Crusader" Symac/Anonymous applies his theory on how war alliances are bad for hitting netgainers only when SOL does it.

You do realize I am laughing at you? Right?
I am Hanlong. :p

Anonymous

May 10th 2012, 4:51:46

i suck fluffs for money

Errm okay. Good for you I guess? o_O

locket Game profile

May 10th 2012, 4:54:16

Originally posted by Anonymous:

You do realize I am laughing at you? Right?
I am Hanlong. :p

I am Hanlong.

Rednose Game profile

May 10th 2012, 5:33:04

Originally posted by ZIP:
fluff not just on retals soviet but i think we did pretty good on grabbing as well -

and could go on and on. I am very proud of our grabbing and retaling this set. fluff we have not been this land fat going into a war since i don't know when

oh and btw who the fluff plays a FULL set mbr? I haven't seen one of those in years also.

clearly this shows the skill of finding a target 2-3 times your land. Congratulations!

Pain Game profile

May 10th 2012, 6:08:17

i feel bad for TIE members, between one idiot member, and a leader who didnt seem to care enough they are paying.

why would you expect any less from iMag? theyve never netted, and havent warred this set. blowing them off like that you should have expected as much and i dont blame them. that was like a slap in the face. the proper thing to do is take 5 mins to resolve it or ask them to speak to another leader.

Your mother is a nice woman

pele Game profile

May 10th 2012, 6:59:25

Wow imag... Im impressed, you manage to kill my 0 troops country. Give your selves a high five for it.

Sifos Game profile

May 10th 2012, 7:23:57

Maybe I haven't been playing long enough, but I don't see how getting pissy over one loose cannon can justify taking on a whole alliance... so much for netting I guess. Don't any of you work for a living? Or do you live in your mother's basement?

I think if I were to weigh the costs of taking 3 hits back from one guy, against buying up all kinds of military and wasting turns killing other countries that were minding their own, I would have to say that taking the land back costs far less. But oh no, we're Imag or whatever the hell, and we stick together cause we're buddies, and when one dude, who apparently has a reputation for acting stupid goes "tapping" us, we go ape sh#t and waste turns killing people that have no freakin clue and couldnt care less about your stupid games!!

Screw all of you and "your version of politics" get laid and do something productive with your lives instead of having conniption fits over losing a few acres.

oh your guy disrespected us, he blew us off when we told him that your guy hit us. please! people have lives to live. No one gives a sh#t about this game when their grades, or their jobs, or their relationships are more important, when you flunk out, when she dumps you, when you're fired for worrying about EE instead of taking responsibility for your life, you can go crying to your alliance and see where that gets you! back to mommy's basement.

Its all fake!!! I can't believe you are so childish.

Trollolololol lololol lololol

You certainly seem to have a life! I mean, it's not like you go on writing long messages on AT because a couple of bytes on a server somewhere which you associate with are going to have a lower number in its nw field. At the same time, you seem to somehow missed that imag likes to war, and we're not very keen on helping potential targets that pisses us off to not go to war. You're clearly also very mature, going on tantrums on a internet forum.

Originally posted by pele:
Wow imag... Im impressed, you manage to kill my 0 troops country. Give your selves a high five for it.

Next set try and keep some def...
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Wolf Game profile

May 10th 2012, 7:28:43

I personally would have either listed him as a farm or kill target and THEN if TIE had a problem with that, possibly going to war. Either way, kick some ass scode!
[LCN]

Drow Game profile

May 10th 2012, 7:40:57

Sorry Tie, but that's iMag for you. there's a REALLY good reason to keep them pacted.
They war EVERY set.
Without fail.
They don't really care WHO they hit, so long as they have at least a small excuse.
A simple "Try speaking to leader x or leader y" might have helped you here.
Nothing personal, I think TIE as a whole are awesome, but yeah :/
Don't palm off a warring alliance you aren't pacted with and who are just itching to hit someone.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

locket Game profile

May 10th 2012, 7:43:04

Originally posted by Drow:
Sorry Tie, but that's iMag for you. there's a REALLY good reason to keep them pacted.
They war EVERY set.
Without fail.
They don't really care WHO they hit, so long as they have at least a small excuse.
Don't palm off a warring alliance you aren't pacted with and who are just itching to hit someone.

Especially after triple tapping them and trying to avoid the retals :P Especially after that same guy had just double tapped them shortly before? :P

Alin Game profile

May 10th 2012, 7:45:04

i suck fluffs for money

There was a study about Gay people. Since that quote is faked and taking into consideration the above mentioned study, they figured it out that "men who think at other men sucking fluffs are" :

1. ~92% Gay
2. ~6% Bisexual
3. ~2% Zoophils

Since Iscode is owning most of the sheep on earth i`am pretty much sure you are fitting into |1|.

Drow Game profile

May 10th 2012, 7:51:14

alin: 96% of all statistics are made up, 78% of all people know that ;)

Pain Game profile

May 10th 2012, 7:51:24

They war EVERY set.
Without fail.

Especially after triple tapping them and trying to avoid the retals :P Especially after that same guy had just double tapped them shortly before? :P

you forgot the part about going into their IRC and bragging about it also. this was destiny
Your mother is a nice woman

locket Game profile

May 10th 2012, 8:01:17

Originally posted by Pain:
They war EVERY set.
Without fail.

you forgot the part about going into their IRC and bragging about it also. this was destiny

haha yah.. too much retardedness to keep up with.

And Alin, bisexual is where it is at. You can never complain about a lack of people to chase after if you are bi. Also.. everyone loves bi girls.

Anonymous

May 10th 2012, 8:07:14

Originally posted by Alin:
i suck fluffs for money

There was a study about Gay people. Since that quote is faked and taking into consideration the above mentioned study, they figured it out that "men who think at other men sucking fluffs are" :

1. ~92% Gay
2. ~6% Bisexual
3. ~2% Zoophils

Since Iscode is owning most of the sheep on earth i`am pretty much sure you are fitting into |1|.

I think the question is how gay does someone have to be to fake a statistic about being gay.
I have seen some things in my time but this is most likely the gayest thing ever done.

Also, the quote isn't fake. Every time Dagga posts this is basically the content of his post.

locket Game profile

May 10th 2012, 8:09:13

i suck fluffs for money

1. ~92% Gay
2. ~6% Bisexual
3. ~2% Zoophils

I think the question is how gay does someone have to be to fake a statistic about being gay.
I have seen some things in my time but this is most likely the gayest thing ever done.

Also, the quote isn't fake. Every time Dagga posts this is basically the content of his post.

If you guys keep talking like that then LT is going to show up!

pele Game profile

May 10th 2012, 8:10:06

Sifos, why? I ran a pure netting country with no intentions to war. And i dont care that it got killed either.
I was just impressed by imags war skills and bravery.

Anonymous

May 10th 2012, 8:11:11

With how much Dagga posts, I don't know how LT can stay away.

Sifos Game profile

May 10th 2012, 8:22:16

I didn't say you did something wrong pele, I just stated that 0 def countries make juicy targets, especially if they have large stocks. It's up to you to balance your country in max end game nw vs risk of being targeted in a potential fs... and yes, most people with war skills would target you, and yes, we're brave enough to fs an alliance with 50% more members than us. Thanks for the compliments!
Imaginary Numbers

Alin Game profile

May 10th 2012, 8:26:13

i suck fluffs for money

1. ~92% Gay
2. ~6% Bisexual
3. ~2% Zoophils

you started to post on at trying to impersonate a neutral view of an anonymous member.

You ended with no arguments ( being on Laf side), faking quotes to insult people around.

That just proof how dumb you are.

P.S: sorry scode and Sifos, last post in your war-thread :P

dagga Game profile

May 10th 2012, 8:31:39

Alin is tearing Anonymous/Symac a new asshole!!
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Sifos Game profile

May 10th 2012, 8:31:57

GTFO, I'm trolling TIE :P
Imaginary Numbers

locket Game profile

May 10th 2012, 8:35:24

i suck fluffs for money

1. ~92% Gay
2. ~6% Bisexual
3. ~2% Zoophils

you started to post on at trying to impersonate a neutral view of an anonymous member.

You ended with no arguments ( being on Laf side), faking quotes to insult people around.

That just proof how dumb you are.

And you did it back :P Which person is dumber... the moron or the one who copies the moron ;)

I'm just kidding.. we all play a game and argue like little girls. We are all dumb :P

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 10th 2012, 9:00:31

Originally posted by Soviet:
Originally posted by Raf:
Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by Rednose:
if you go by that logic, all the guys whose sets got ruined by imags blatant topfeeds should join TIE.

Yes, I'm bitter and whining.

Imag made no topfeeds through out the set. Not one country that we grabbed had adequate defence, therefor by our terms, its not a top feed, dont like it, get enought def to protect your land.

IScode to play devils advocate. You didn't have one country that could adequately retal. If you don't want to get hit run retal capable countries.

Not in TIE just being a jackass :)

That's hilarious. iMag has only lost out on 1-2 retals this entire set, not including ghost acres.

2012-04-27 11:00:39 PS Gone Fishing (#265) MD LEGEND OF A BANISHED MAN (#94) iMagNum 2918A (4192A)
2012-04-27 17:44:08 PS LEGEND OF A BANISHED MAN (#94) iMagNum Gone Fishing (#265) MD 3951A (5725A)

Etc.

Give it up to iMag, who after years in this game has finally learned how to optimize retals instead of just getting mad and warring over it!
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Drow Game profile

May 10th 2012, 9:22:23

"And you did it back :P Which person is dumber... the moron or the one who copies the moron ;)

I'm just kidding.. we all play a game and argue like little girls. We are all dumb :P "

Locket wins the internetz!!!

Sifos Game profile

May 10th 2012, 9:25:29

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

Give it up to iMag, who after years in this game has finally learned how to optimize retals instead of just getting mad and warring over it!

We just declared war over not being able to "optimize retals" :P
Imaginary Numbers

Alin Game profile

May 10th 2012, 9:33:32

This is Sifos shift - bbl under Iscode`s surveillance ( the other 12 hours ).

War dec. sucked - no boobies included!!!

Dragonlance Game profile

May 10th 2012, 9:34:33

you prez of imag atm scode?

sweet! love it!

iScode Game profile

May 10th 2012, 9:47:25

yes, yes i am dl, come back and play with me, err i mean imag.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Drow Game profile

May 10th 2012, 9:55:28

scode, no one wants to play with you... you're creepy and smell a little bit like lanolin... damn kiwis :p

iScode Game profile

May 10th 2012, 10:05:45

lanolin smells goooood.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Dragonlance Game profile

May 10th 2012, 10:05:51

Don't play with kiwis out of principal.

I should bring back the annual LG a Kiwi day.

iScode Game profile

May 10th 2012, 10:06:11

JOIN IMAG FAG!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Dragonlance Game profile

May 10th 2012, 10:06:33

p.s. the left bit, my name i guess, of my posts are like highlighted or something when i'm logged in?

is this new?

iScode Game profile

May 10th 2012, 10:07:50

yes, mods actually do stuff.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Dragonlance Game profile

May 10th 2012, 10:08:42

lol!

do you have any hot birds?

or a good porn collection insite?

any amusing drunk stories?

iScode Game profile

May 10th 2012, 10:12:55

yes, we have a porn site, we have some roast chicken and maybe some peking duck, if you meant females we have itm and kessie :)

and suni when she comes to her senses and leaves sol.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Dragonlance Game profile

May 10th 2012, 10:15:37

i definetly meant food.

Sifos Game profile

May 10th 2012, 10:20:23

Join imag, we come up with original ideas; like changing colors on own posts!
Imaginary Numbers

Alin Game profile

May 10th 2012, 10:28:10

http://images15.fotki.com/.../9056756/imagboobs-vi.jpg

More of this and i might join for 1 set

iScode Game profile

May 10th 2012, 10:34:17

lol liar :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Kumander Otbol

May 10th 2012, 10:38:57

Originally posted by iScode:
yes, we have a porn site, we have some roast chicken and maybe some peking duck, if you meant females we have itm and kessie :)

and suni when she comes to her senses and leaves sol.

made me think of leaving SoF. lol.

GL to both sides.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting