Verified:

Pride Game profile

May 5th 2012, 4:30:49

The difference is we all have biasses Orkin does not.

[IX]Mobster

May 5th 2012, 4:33:58

IX had some of the greatest players to ever play this game, whether it be in game skill or just good people in real life. Your infinite intelligence is seemingly discrediting members of that alliance, no matter who they are, because they reflect poorly in your mind. You paint with a broad brush, way to be.

*golf clap*

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 5th 2012, 4:35:12

Originally posted by [IX]Mobster:
IX had some of the greatest players to ever play this game, whether it be in game skill or just good people in real life. Your infinite intelligence is seemingly discrediting members of that alliance, no matter who they are, because they reflect poorly in your mind. You paint with a broad brush, way to be.

*golf clap*

Wow at the level of delusion and history whitewashing in this post.
Smarter than your average bear.

[IX]Mobster

May 5th 2012, 4:40:05

Lol

Helmet Game profile

May 5th 2012, 5:19:36

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
Arrow had some of the greatest players to ever play this game, whether it be in game skill or just good people in real life.

fixed

Atryn Game profile

May 5th 2012, 5:23:33

Originally posted by Helmet:
HAN had some of the greatest players to ever play this game, whether it be in game skill or just good people in real life.

fixed

broken again.

Helmet Game profile

May 5th 2012, 5:30:43

[quote poster=Atryn; 17383; 319679][quote poster=Helmet; 17383; 319674]
HAN had some of the greatest AB'ers to ever play this game, whether it be in game skill or just destroying buildings in real life.

Correction

Wolf Game profile

May 5th 2012, 8:14:14

Ah, Politics.

[LCN]

locket Game profile

May 5th 2012, 9:33:04

lol fail fixing by Helmet :P

Mobster, Orkin does hear things from people who otherwise wouldn't tell him things if he was in an actual alliance. He is also as Pride said a completely neutral person. He likes to trash all of us :P

Kumander Otbol

May 5th 2012, 14:42:42

lol
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

[IX]Mobster

May 6th 2012, 5:40:16

Hearing things and taking things as fact and the honest truth have a distinct line and difference :)

Devestation Game profile

May 6th 2012, 6:08:14

Originally posted by Helmet:
PDM still has some of the greatest AB'ers to ever play this game, whether it be in game skill or just destroying buildings in real life.

Refixed again

Also why no hatefor PDM

Rednose Game profile

May 6th 2012, 6:38:43

5.) You all are apparently fighting proxy wars between two groups of unethical players and you either don't know it or don't care because the most important thing to you is your side "winning"

In Earth the community values politics over rules so whatever happens, half of the community will stick up for the people who get caught and there is no deterrent for future cheaters.

this has been my main beef with earth for a long time. Bravo for putting it so clearly.

anoniem Game profile

May 6th 2012, 7:25:33

Originally posted by Tertius:
What's with all the Evo allegations? I haven't been a part of Evo for a long time now, but it doesn't make sense to me that because LaF was caught cheating that automatically means Evo cheats as well.

The only legitimate leader type people I've seen even mention such things on AT seems to be SoF but those same people say retarded things about any admin that they disagree with. Are there other people who actually think this is an issue? I know some people mention slagpit giving out game mechanics, but honestly that's silly because almost all of the mechanics are either based on the old earth formulae (which everyone already knew) or is posted in the announcements for everyone to find out. Honestly, it just seems like poor sportsmanship to see all of these allegations fly around when there isn't anything suspicious happening (it's not like Evo had chat logs from a three member chat where everyone swore they didn't post it on the internet where it was supposedly pulled from with derogatory commentary already present...).

The ORKINMan is just a troll. He has no proof - just as that fluffing idiot aponic has no proof.

SoF and friends are trying to ok their friendship with laf, by accusing evo of cheating. I'd don't see any evo deletions or us hacking the db.
re(ally)tired

RobertLee Game profile

May 6th 2012, 8:20:29

SOL is ranked too high

Bikerman Game profile

May 6th 2012, 8:28:03

^
|

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 6th 2012, 9:30:29

not sure. i do remember seeing stuff flying around about it though. was that the time that somebody posted Slagpit's facebook page?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 6th 2012, 11:58:24

There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Helmet Game profile

May 6th 2012, 12:10:40

yep