Verified:

dagga Game profile

May 5th 2012, 13:13:10

Whats been lost in the hooplah of LaF adding to its Hall of Fame for cheating 'Dons' (spew) is the fact that they have treated the rest of the server (their allies included) like fluff for well over a year. An entire alliance is responsible for that. Respect isn't a word that is high up on their list of values. More prominent words would be 'sneaky', 'manipulative' or 'cowardly'.

The last thing you deserve is a fun war. An even war. A good old fashioned 'better man wins' war. You deserve to be gangbanged for 6 months straight and then farmed for weeks on end. You haven't earned what you have been given by Sol/MD - a chance to prove you can actually achieve something worth talking about, worth putting in your history books.

You've been given the mother of all opportunities from two alliances that had every right to gangbang you into oblivion, but have chosen not to. You don't deserve it, but you've been given it. Id like to think you'd be grateful, but it's probably gone over your heads.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Devestation Game profile

May 5th 2012, 13:19:00

Dagga fluff off, the cancer has been diagnosed, treated and removed. By all means watch carefully to ensure it doesn't come back, but the continued chemotherapy is pointless.

dagga Game profile

May 5th 2012, 13:21:51

Every time LAF goes into remission the cancer pops up somewhere else
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 5th 2012, 13:36:42

yah. has SoL been getting their mamograms done on a regularly scheduled basis so that we can be sure the cancer hasn't spread there?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

ingle Game profile

May 5th 2012, 13:37:47

QQ

archaic Game profile

May 5th 2012, 14:00:20

jeeze dagga, you have like 9 active anti-laf threads going right now

obsess much?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

phx Game profile

May 5th 2012, 14:00:32

ive never seen someone waste soo much of their life on something soo unimportant

Chevs

May 5th 2012, 14:15:41

if laf doesn't deserve it, where the hell is evo? they broke their pact with laf just to net the set out?

evo make awesome allies GJ md/SOL
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Erian Game profile

May 5th 2012, 14:19:34

lol dagga, we'll be grateful when you shut up. Even if you don't think we deserve you shutting up, please think about the rest of AT. ;)

tduong Game profile

May 5th 2012, 14:23:18

dagga you are the cancer
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Kumander Otbol

May 5th 2012, 14:27:15

Originally posted by tduong:
dagga you are the cancer

+1. guess all of this has been planned out from the beginning. the "cheating incident" was used for political purposes. attitudes like that can ruin the game.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

mazooka Game profile

May 5th 2012, 14:36:19

Originally posted by phx:
ive never seen someone waste soo much of their life on something soo unimportant

Lol guess youve never seen hanlong.

mazooka Game profile

May 5th 2012, 14:39:09

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:
dagga you are the cancer

+1. guess all of this has been planned out from the beginning. the "cheating incident" was used for political purposes. attitudes like that can ruin the game.

What?
Dagga was the one cheating?

anoniem Game profile

May 5th 2012, 14:41:22

Originally posted by Chevs:
if laf doesn't deserve it, where the hell is evo? they broke their pact with laf just to net the set out?

are you implying evo should FS laf?
re(ally)tired

SolidSnake Game profile

May 5th 2012, 14:43:40

Originally posted by dagga:
Whats been lost in the hooplah of LaF adding to its Hall of Fame for cheating 'Dons' (spew) is the fact that they have treated the rest of the server (their allies included) like fluff for well over a year. An entire alliance is responsible for that. Respect isn't a word that is high up on their list of values. More prominent words would be 'sneaky', 'manipulative' or 'cowardly'.

The last thing you deserve is a fun war. An even war. A good old fashioned 'better man wins' war. You deserve to be gangbanged for 6 months straight and then farmed for weeks on end. You haven't earned what you have been given by Sol/MD - a chance to prove you can actually achieve something worth talking about, worth putting in your history books.

You've been given the mother of all opportunities from two alliances that had every right to gangbang you into oblivion, but have chosen not to. You don't deserve it, but you've been given it. Id like to think you'd be grateful, but it's probably gone over your heads.

md/sol outnumber and out stock laf significantly, lol

Kumander Otbol

May 5th 2012, 14:46:17

Originally posted by mazooka:
dagga you are the cancer

What?
Dagga was the one cheating?

didn't say that, but you can ask dagga if he has cheated. lol. :p

mazooka Game profile

May 5th 2012, 14:52:13

Then what are you on about? Its 2012. Are you trying to justify cheating now by cheating done years ago?

I give zero fluffs about dagga but dont try to rewrite history yet.

Chevs

May 5th 2012, 14:57:13

Originally posted by anoniem:

yes i am. smack them around in an epic server gangbang and be done with it. hell throw pdm and TIE on there too
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

Detmer Game profile

May 5th 2012, 15:00:25

yes i am. smack them around in an epic server gangbang and be done with it. hell throw pdm and TIE on there too

How many rounds has hanlong been abusing the game? I feel like that would be a more fitting number of rounds. If LaF had onnly been cheating for one round then I think only one round of reprisal would be in order.

May 5th 2012, 15:04:28

dunno. what did he actually read and use to benefit LaF? how long has boxcar been up? and how long has TC been an admin?

for that matter, how many people had their computers infected with trojans just because they connected to whatever the heck the name of the server is that Comwood ran?

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on May 5th 2012, 15:07:25
See Original Post

Chevs

May 5th 2012, 15:06:04

Originally posted by Detmer:

How many rounds has hanlong been abusing the game? I feel like that would be a more fitting number of rounds. If LaF had onnly been cheating for one round then I think only one round of reprisal would be in order.

from what i know they only have proof he accessed the DB this set.

everything else he did while damnable still sadly goes on and theres a lot of people doing it / attempting to do it. I half believe evo are just not hitting because if they hit the evo cheating scandals might come out and they would look pretty bad / hypocritical
SOF Head Of Poop

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 5th 2012, 15:11:08

TC had access to the database for well over a year.

Hanlong had it for at least 3 rounds.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Detmer Game profile

May 5th 2012, 15:11:34

from what i know they only have proof he accessed the DB this set.

everything else he did while damnable still sadly goes on and theres a lot of people doing it / attempting to do it. I half believe evo are just not hitting because if they hit the evo cheating scandals might come out and they would look pretty bad / hypocritical

If there were Evo cheating scandals, they would already be out.

It is really sad how hard SoF is trying to defend LaF's cheating. Why must you keep constantly trying to deflect attention away from how your closest allies are chronic cheaters?

Oh that's right... they are your closest allies so the ethics are irrelevant.

People who are still supporting LaF care more about politics than principle. It is very straight forward.

Kumander Otbol

May 5th 2012, 15:15:58

Then what are you on about? Its 2012. Are you trying to justify cheating now by cheating done years ago?

no sir mazooka sir, i am not rewriting history nor justifying anything. my analysis on the current situation between LaF and others is that the "cheating incident" was used to win sympathy from other alliance with the objective to destroy LaF. my analysis shows that before the incident there was already an "anti-LaF campaign" going on around but with the issue of who will participate and who will not. when the incident occured, with the investigation still going on, and which is still fluorishing, they already have won the sympathy of some alliances. i guess the statement "Hanlong cheated therefore all LaF should be destroyed, and that all LaFers cheated and LaF allies where guilty "of something" by association" was the theme of the campaign. just my analysis though. you can correct me if i'm wrong.

dagga you are the cancer

Chevs

May 5th 2012, 15:19:56

how are we defending laf's cheating?

we are perfectly willing to stand aside and let them take their licks / get a huge beatdown. theres no need to beat them down over and over again. curb stomping an entire alliance for 1-2 peoples actions who arent even in the alliance anymore for 6 months is just unfair/hypocritical on so many levels.

SOF Head Of Poop

ArsenalMD Game profile

May 5th 2012, 15:20:26

Some of your best work here dagga.

Detmer Game profile

May 5th 2012, 15:20:37

no sir mazooka sir, i am not rewriting history nor justifying anything. my analysis on the current situation between LaF and others is that the "cheating incident" was used to win sympathy from other alliance with the objective to destroy LaF. my analysis shows that before the incident there was already an "anti-LaF campaign" going on around but with the issue of who will participate and who will not. when the incident occured, with the investigation still going on, and which is still fluorishing, they already have won the sympathy of some alliances. i guess the statement "Hanlong cheated therefore all LaF should be destroyed, and that all LaFers cheated and LaF allies where guilty "of something" by association" was the theme of the campaign. just my analysis though. you can correct me if i'm wrong.

dagga you are the cancer

The popular sentiment is not all of LaF should be destroyed. You are exaggerating to try and win sympathy for your allies. Give it up. LaF cheated and will pay the price. If you had shacked up with more ethical alliances you would not have to be throwing principles out the window to have stronger political footing.

Detmer Game profile

May 5th 2012, 15:23:04

we are perfectly willing to stand aside and let them take their licks / get a huge beatdown. theres no need to beat them down over and over again. curb stomping an entire alliance for 1-2 peoples actions who arent even in the alliance anymore for 6 months is just unfair/hypocritical on so many levels.

There people supported these leaders (who are known, previous cheaters) for a long time. They can go to another alliance if they do not want to suffer a beat down. Elitez got what it deserved from continued cheating and the players went elsewhere. If LaF players don't want to pay the price for backing cheaters for so long then they can all go join other alliances.

If there is no need to beat an alliance down time and time again, why do NA and SoL come to mind?

ArsenalMD Game profile

May 5th 2012, 15:23:25

You're whole argument is based on this ridiculous contention that they will be getting beaten in 6 months time - impossible to predict, and even if they are what business is it of yours.

mazooka Game profile

May 5th 2012, 15:24:32

What a shame.

Edited By: mazooka on May 5th 2012, 15:27:22
See Original Post

ArsenalMD Game profile

May 5th 2012, 15:24:49

dagga you are the cancer

The popular sentiment is not all of LaF should be destroyed. You are exaggerating to try and win sympathy for your allies. Give it up. LaF cheated and will pay the price. If you had shacked up with more ethical alliances you would not have to be throwing principles out the window to have stronger political footing.

Absolutely agree.

ArsenalMD Game profile

May 5th 2012, 15:28:48

There people supported these leaders (who are known, previous cheaters) for a long time. They can go to another alliance if they do not want to suffer a beat down. Elitez got what it deserved from continued cheating and the players went elsewhere. If LaF players don't want to pay the price for backing cheaters for so long then they can all go join other alliances.

If there is no need to beat an alliance down time and time again, why do NA and SoL come to mind?

Man you are on a roll detty.

Edited By: ArsenalMD on May 5th 2012, 15:47:10
See Original Post

May 5th 2012, 15:29:11

Originally posted by Pang:
TC had access to the database for well over a year.

Hanlong had it for at least 3 rounds.

is that the EE database, or the boxcar database, or does it count as both? my understanding is that LaF members developed boxcar, but i'm not real clear about the details.

ArsenalMD Game profile

May 5th 2012, 15:30:49

If by LaF you mean pang than you are correct.

Kumander Otbol

May 5th 2012, 15:31:14

dagga you are the cancer

i'm not even saying LaF shouldn't pay the price, they SHOULD. they should also prove themselves without Hanlong or TC. my statement shows how i see things and how i understand LaF threads on AT. i guess there are a lot of them. i am a nobody in my alliance so i don't care if i get their sympathy or not, i'm just sharing my thought on the events at hand. lol. but you can see others on AT who wants to win sympathy in order to destroy one alliance, also in order to gain stronger political footing than the said alliance.

anoniem Game profile

May 5th 2012, 15:36:26

lol @ people thinking that people wanna war laf just cos of their cheating.
re(ally)tired

Kumander Otbol

May 5th 2012, 15:37:33

lol @ people thinking that people wanna war laf just cos of their cheating.

and this one justifies my statement.

anoniem Game profile

May 5th 2012, 15:39:10

i don't even understand what that statement was trying to point out?
re(ally)tired

Kumander Otbol

May 5th 2012, 15:42:22

i don't even understand what that statement was trying to point out?

sure? lol. nah, i don't want to explain it again. but that's the point, this is not all about cheating. lol. it's hatred i think or the obsession to destroy an alliance. whichever, GL to both the warring parties.

anoniem Game profile

May 5th 2012, 15:49:18

hatred? lol

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. The actions taken by LaF over the past year+ have not received any reactions.

So, clearly they are long over due. Basic physics.
re(ally)tired

Alin Game profile

May 5th 2012, 15:49:48

Lmao.

Laf members are talking about "Destroying LAf" and all we did there was an EVEN WAR.

You know who wanted to destroy alliances around ? Your cheating leader.

Deerhunter Game profile

May 5th 2012, 15:53:55

Alin speaks the truth! Listen to his wisdom.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Kumander Otbol

May 5th 2012, 15:57:48

hatred? lol

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. The actions taken by LaF over the past year+ have not received any reactions.

So, clearly they are long over due. Basic physics.

this should be understood by everybody. i say. it's really not about cheating.

Originally posted by Alin:
Lmao.

Laf members are talking about "Destroying LAf" and all we did there was an EVEN WAR.

You know who wanted to destroy alliances around ? Your cheating leader.

i'm not talking about the war when i said that, i'm talking about the LaF threads on AT and the "use" of the cheating incident before this war happened. i was also talking of "events" that might have happened before the cheating incident. get it straight. :p /me dances.

Nekked Game profile

May 5th 2012, 16:00:17

an you wonder y i trash talk md.

ArsenalMD Game profile

May 5th 2012, 16:02:23

<3 you 2 DD

Alin Game profile

May 5th 2012, 16:10:45

Originally posted by SolidSnake:

Are you for real ?

I returned in this game for 3 months. In this period i saw Laf fs-ing Md after ill gotten information and i also saw LAf Fs-ing ( and outnoumbering SOL almost 2:1 ).

And now you bring into discussion that ? Funny ...

Bikerman Game profile

May 5th 2012, 16:12:38

dagga you are the cancer

If 2 people cheating makes the whole clan cheaters and should be destroyed, I can think of some other clans that should be destroyed a few times

Junky Game profile

May 6th 2012, 4:01:22

Originally posted by SolidSnake:

if SOL wasn't 99% restarts.. your point would be valid, with the stock part... we really wouldn't outnumber them unless they were like us.. almost totally all restarts..
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 6th 2012, 4:30:58

Just want to put it out there that dagga is a dumbass.

I'm actually going to disagree that LaF needs to be gangbanged for more then this and maybe next reset. The goal is not to make all LaF players quit the game. It's just to send a message that the community isn't going to put up with this fluff anymore. Killing them for 1-2 resets is not going to drive many, if any players away from the game. Killing them for 6 months to a year will make most if not all quit in the same way RD botting people made even SOF quit. AFAIK this is the first time they have been caught on EE. If they get caught again on EE doing something of this magnitude then I think it might be appropriate for Pang to force them to disband by banning their tag from existence.
Smarter than your average bear.

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 6th 2012, 4:58:40

BTW this may get me banned. But this is EXACTLY the way I picture dagga as he typed his initial post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1o82BVKFp8
Smarter than your average bear.