Verified:

Patience Game profile

May 4th 2012, 15:44:45

Originally posted by ZEN:
Kang (I like this shortened version)

Please disregard anything DH says as he self deleted his country in a final act of "baby tantrum" due to his country name being changed.

He also likes dudes. Large ones.

Welcome to the game! Hope your stay is lengthy.

Couple of key terms for you that will help you fit in with the crowd:

1. "Maki is a POS" - This is probably the most important Earth meme ever made.
11. "LCN is ranked 11th" - Has always been true. Always will be.
3. "SOL is ranked too high" - Also true. Always will be.
4. "Gangbang" - Not as sweet as it sounds. Usually involves multiple alliances attacking one or two other alliances.
5. "fluff" - Do not get into a theoretical debate about what or what isn't "fluff". Martian has no match when it comes to debating "fluff".
6. "Trife sucks" - This might only be me who uses this. However. whenever I post something, attack a country, play a turn, point and laugh at DH, or use the restroom. I try to end that thought/action with mentally stating this.

Hope that helps you on your new venture through addiction. Good luck!

7. 'Don't LaF me, bro!' CLASSIC. lol I &heart; ZEN.
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

snawdog Game profile

May 4th 2012, 15:54:02

Red X == OPIE!
ICQ 364553524
msn

aponic Game profile

May 4th 2012, 15:55:17

Originally posted by Makinso:
A fairly positive post Kangaruu.

I think though the problem is that LaF created a lot of bad blood and conflicts with multiple alliances over many other issues. They won most of those conflicts with the help of exploits and or ill gotten gained information.

I think the combination of those 2 is what makes your question or philosophy about the situation hard to get to.

Nice post
SOF
Cerevisi

trumper Game profile

May 4th 2012, 17:58:12

Originally posted by Alin:
Nowadays theme is the future ... no one cares about the past ( they tend to bring the past only when it is about what SOL EVo or whomever did smth bad ).

So now the theme is - save innocent LAf ...

Well ... I was shooting at LAf from day one i have rejoined this game. And not because i am politically involved or anything - but because their style of runing stuff around.

What happend next ? their leader proven to be a cheating scum.

And now Laf is the victim? ... now give me a break hypocrits.

I find that rich of you given the crap I read in your little PR stunt about LaF where you imply folks like LCN were secretly doing LaF's work to destroy SOL. As if SOL never provoked LCN in the least. What a load of revisionist crap (see below quote of yours).

Many of us see through these PR stunts as attempts to try to eliminate LaF from the game and some of us veterans think that's foolish given how few people play than used to play. I want to see efforts to rid the game of cheating and I like the way EE has really taken a stand on it. But using the veil of an anti-cheating crusade to destroy an alliance that isn't all cheaters strikes me as foolish.

Look at SOL's collective rhetoric (expressed individually). You have DH whining about people moving to "clean alliances." Give me a fn break. SOL had an RDer in them once upon a time. Does that qualify SOL for termination? Clearly DH tinks Ruth is the epitomy of all that is evil and so is that an excuse to try to eliminate LCN from the game? EVO? I remember MD catching cheaters before in their ranks. So now all of a sudden we have a new axis of power who determines who should keep playing and who should be eliminated from the game. All because a handful of douchebags cheated.

Yah, if people support this quest then they're foolish. LaF should open their logs. Hanlong should be banned forever. And cheaters should be dealt with swiftly. But the guilt by association, judge and jury duty that you guys are trying to pull by public fiat is patently ridiculous.

That's my rant.

In 2011 MD, LCN & LAF turn a war on SOL, RD & NA. With the basic message we have to repent for our past actions against LaF and all other netting alliances. Not realizing what the hidden agenda for Hanlong and his co-conspirators was we went in head-strong.

After that a constant cycle of organized gangbang against SOL and anyone who supported us against LaF happened.

Kumander Otbol

May 4th 2012, 18:00:32

Originally posted by trumper:
Originally posted by Alin:
Nowadays theme is the future ... no one cares about the past ( they tend to bring the past only when it is about what SOL EVo or whomever did smth bad ).

So now the theme is - save innocent LAf ...

Well ... I was shooting at LAf from day one i have rejoined this game. And not because i am politically involved or anything - but because their style of runing stuff around.

What happend next ? their leader proven to be a cheating scum.

And now Laf is the victim? ... now give me a break hypocrits.

I find that rich of you given the crap I read in your little PR stunt about LaF where you imply folks like LCN were secretly doing LaF's work to destroy SOL. As if SOL never provoked LCN in the least. What a load of revisionist crap (see below quote of yours).

Many of us see through these PR stunts as attempts to try to eliminate LaF from the game and some of us veterans think that's foolish given how few people play than used to play. I want to see efforts to rid the game of cheating and I like the way EE has really taken a stand on it. But using the veil of an anti-cheating crusade to destroy an alliance that isn't all cheaters strikes me as foolish.

Look at SOL's collective rhetoric (expressed individually). You have DH whining about people moving to "clean alliances." Give me a fn break. SOL had an RDer in them once upon a time. Does that qualify SOL for termination? Clearly DH tinks Ruth is the epitomy of all that is evil and so is that an excuse to try to eliminate LCN from the game? EVO? I remember MD catching cheaters before in their ranks. So now all of a sudden we have a new axis of power who determines who should keep playing and who should be eliminated from the game. All because a handful of douchebags cheated.

Yah, if people support this quest then they're foolish. LaF should open their logs. Hanlong should be banned forever. And cheaters should be dealt with swiftly. But the guilt by association, judge and jury duty that you guys are trying to pull by public fiat is patently ridiculous.

That's my rant.

In 2011 MD, LCN & LAF turn a war on SOL, RD & NA. With the basic message we have to repent for our past actions against LaF and all other netting alliances. Not realizing what the hidden agenda for Hanlong and his co-conspirators was we went in head-strong.

After that a constant cycle of organized gangbang against SOL and anyone who supported us against LaF happened.

+1. there you go trumper!
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Ruthie

May 4th 2012, 22:48:53

RedX, paragraphs can be your friends ;)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team