Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 5:36:38

Whats new everyone has cheated in one way or the other. Even if it was in Earth 2025 and not Earth Empires. Just leave whats lifted of LaF alone. They are going though a lot right know with finding out there leaders cheated. Lets see if LaF can recover after what has happened. I know a lot of clans have fallen apart for less then this. Something tells me LaF will loss a lot of members that may just end up in other clans or forming a new one of there own.

Deerhunter Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 13:56:18

Originally posted by Hellrush:
Whats new everyone has cheated in one way or the other. Even if it was in Earth 2025 and not Earth Empires. Just leave whats lifted of LaF alone. They are going though a lot right know with finding out there leaders cheated. Lets see if LaF can recover after what has happened. I know a lot of clans have fallen apart for less then this. Something tells me LaF will loss a lot of members that may just end up in other clans or forming a new one of there own.

Translation: Hellrush cheats all the time and thinks its just business as usual.

Look Punk, i remember when you first came into this game- i believe it was in Ragnarock. If i am not mistaken, you were booted then for your cheating multi ways. So, keep your pie hole shut and be glad you are still allowed to play this game at all. You are the last person in the world who should be commenting on anyone cheating. Puke.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Trife Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 14:35:26

for the love of everything holy

i agree with what deerhunter said

HELL IS FREEZING OVER

THE MAYANS WERE RIGHT!!!!!

Klown Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 14:37:29

Originally posted by Deerhunter:

Translation: Hellrush cheats all the time and thinks its just business as usual.

Look Punk, i remember when you first came into this game- i believe it was in Ragnarock. If i am not mistaken, you were booted then for your cheating multi ways. So, keep your pie hole shut and be glad you are still allowed to play this game at all. You are the last person in the world who should be commenting on anyone cheating. Puke.

Damn, that was a good post.

peacekeeper

May 3rd 2012, 16:33:00

LOL
Prez of Little Ankle Biters
lab.ghqnet.com

Hellrush Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 16:35:47

believe you have me mistaken for someone else DH I was never in Ragnarock

Trife Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 16:37:57

so he got the alliance wrong, the rest of his comment holds water though

Hellrush Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 16:39:08

BTW DH i have never cheated in Earth Empires so stop starting fluff you low life scum.

Deerhunter Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 16:39:53

There ya go- i do sometimes make mistakes. I called an apple an orange. Either way, everything else is right- and you prove that as you only dispute the alliance as being wrong.
I shall fear no retals,

Pride Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 16:44:57

BTW DH i have never cheated in Earth Empires so stop starting fluff you low life scum.

"everyone has cheated one way or another"

Lol

Trife Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 16:46:20

ಠ_ಠ

tduong Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 16:48:01

I cheated in monopoly the other day. I just had to win :(
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Deerhunter Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 16:51:25

Originally posted by tduong:

You are forgiven tdyoung. We all know how tough it must have been for you to face defeat against a bunch of 6 yr olds.
I shall fear no retals,

tduong Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 16:52:21

Originally posted by tduong:

You are forgiven tdyoung. We all know how tough it must have been for you to face defeat against a bunch of 6 yr olds.

it is, the game won't end against 6 yr olds unless they need a nap
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Deerhunter Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 16:54:13

lol
I shall fear no retals,

CaptainTenacious Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 17:09:06

There ya go- i do sometimes make mistakes. I called an apple an orange. Either way, everything else is right- and you prove that as you only dispute the alliance as being wrong.

strangley enough, scientists have discovered that apples and oranges are more closely related biologically than with any other fruit or berry
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.