Verified:

Son Goku Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:32:37

Effective immediately hanlong has been removed as Don of LaF.

LaF in no way condones the actions of either of the parties involved. It's unfortunate that the great activity/partcipation of LaF members from past sets is now put into question.

I can assure you this no way takes anything away from individual performances and netgaining/warring performances by LaF as a whole.

The actions of two individuals don't define LaF.

As of now I'm the sole Don of LaF, anyone with issues feel free to approach me otherwise I'm in the process of reaching out to each alliance individually.

Thank you

Son Goku
Don of La Famiglia

madjsp Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:33:46

Is he still in LaF, or did you drop him?
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

TheMatrix

May 2nd 2012, 3:34:01

I don't envy you SG. Tough road ahead for you and LaF. Best of luck.

SolidSnake Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:36:20

Confirmed.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:36:54

How many LaF members benefitted directly or indirectly from Hanlong/TC's actions?

Pride Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:37:46

How does it not affect your warring effort ? Lol

Having a general with GOD mode affects everything his peons do.

I hope you guys can get your fluff straight but damn a LOT of alliances were proved right today.

dagga Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:38:07

Originally posted by Son Goku:

I can assure you this no way takes anything away from individual performances and netgaining/warring performances by LaF as a whole.

I can assure you it absolutely does. Whether you like it or not.

Must have run a tight ship over there when hanlong kept turning up with record netting finishes and unnamed 'sources' for information. Why bother asking questions when things are going well, right?
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Kalick Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:38:09

How can you say that when hanlong's spying of FS times, war wave times, ingame country stats, and your enemy's political planning gave a distinct advantage to your entire alliance? It absolutely puts into question LaF's war performance as a whole.

Jeremy Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:38:43

So if what was posted is true, and a member of LaF had access to other alliances information, and knew strike times and whatnot, and other members of LaF based their preparation on that information, wouldn't you say that it takes away from war prep? Not to mention turns wasted on a kill that was stopped by the "gifting" of troops? Just wondering how your statement applies.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:38:43

I personally think LaF should have been mass-deleted this set.

Klown Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:38:45

You never questioned where Hanlong was getting his information or how resources appeared in LAF countries? Why not?

dagga Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:40:34

Same old bullfluff LaF attitude. No mention of hanlong being booted from LaF. No apology forthcoming.

Going to need to improve that start Son Goku.
signatures are stupid.

SuperFly Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:41:44

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
How many LaF members benefitted directly or indirectly from Hanlong/TC's actions?

I didnt get any FA packages lol

dagga Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:43:57

Son Goku - you can start by letting us know who ran Stay Calm Send Eug Aid (#585)
signatures are stupid.

madjsp Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:46:06

nvm, you mean this set.
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

Drow Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:47:14

good luck SG, you're going to need it :/

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Pride Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:47:25

Loooks like eugenge doesn't need FA after all. He just needs a few "gift packages" lol

BattleKJ Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:49:30

Originally posted by dagga:
Son Goku - you can start by letting us know who ran Stay Calm Send Eug Aid (#585)

S

Klown Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:49:42

I find it VERY hard to believe that only the two brought to light by Pang were aware of this, in particular that a Don of LAF was unaware of this.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

May 2nd 2012, 3:51:54

LaF in no way condones the actions of either of the parties involved. It's unfortunate that the great activity/partcipation of LaF members from past sets is now put into question.

As of now I'm the sole Don of LaF, anyone with issues feel free to approach me otherwise I'm in the process of reaching out to each alliance individually.

Thank you

Son Goku
Don of La Famiglia

I read this as:

"Faglong is no longer a leader in LAF. He is still welcome to play and will be back under a different nick and IP if/when he so chooses to do so. We don't care that he gave our alliance a major unfair advantage for many many sets. We will always hold Faglong in our hearts. If you have a problem with that message me."
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

daspheebsie Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:53:43

+1million internets to LI
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

dagga Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:53:44

Hey.. Me too LI
signatures are stupid.

Drow Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:54:47

lol LI

Paradigm President of failed speeling

SolidSnake Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:56:36

Meh, I would invite an admin to go through each laf country individually over the time hanlong has returned to the game to make sure none of them ever got anything that wasnt attained legitimately.

Anyone that was found to have benefited, delete/ban. Anyone cheating in any way on ee is far worse than anything in e2025, on ee the players are the only reason the game exists, so when you screw one of them with this type of bs, you screw all of us.

Jiman Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 4:02:30

I want to believe in Son Goku because I know him to be a trust worthy individual, but this really wipes a massive stain on all of Laf, like it or not.

Represenatives of Laf toke certain types of actions that should of been noticable by others involved in Laf yet nothing came out until Pang made his post. I find the current events and explanations lacking some logic and there is a long list of explanations needed. Sadly not everything is going to be provided for us.

What I see Laf doing right not is quickly cutting the limbs off of those involved in the public eye and keeping those who were not caught. This is what I think at this present moment, like it or not.

This isnt a game mistake where a player lies to another leader. This isn't an alliance breaking a FDP with another alliance just to hit them.
This is a breach in trust and horrid on the real life scale and goes further beyond then anything anyone can do in this game.

This is how I currently see this situation.

Thank you for ruining our gaming expereince.

EDIT:

Since the current events has taken place and revealed, its hard not to put one Laf member in the same category as another.

I feel that Laf has taken certain actions recently because of what knowledge they have gained.

I feel pretty violated by Laf right now, and not in the good way.

Edited By: Jiman on May 2nd 2012, 4:07:56
See Original Post

hawkeyee Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 4:12:07

Originally posted by Jiman:

Represenatives of Laf toke certain types of actions that should of been noticable by others involved in Laf

Such as?
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

yank Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 4:56:57

Speaking on behalf of EVO, this only proves that a limited amount of LAF is responsible for betraying their own alliance's trust, the trust admins of the game have in all alliance leadership, and the game itself.

We have read the findings, with mixed emotions. On the one hand, it would be easy to hate LAF for the blatant disregard of both honesty and fairplay. However, that lays the blame on ALL of LAF and that would be unfair of the community. The large majority of LAF members are honest players, who play for the enjoyment and the comradeship that comes with Alliance play... as most all of us do.

We choose to believe that LAF membership have been lied to and mislead by a select few, for quite awhile, whom they trusted and believed in. The blame lies only w/ those select few. There will be NO fingerpointing or trolling of the LAF alliance approved by EVO. We will leave the guilt, solely with the people identified, and move on.

We applaud the admins for catching this and hope this will prevent any such future occurrences and deter any individual(s) from this type activity, in the future.

Yank
EVOlution President

Alin Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 5:12:05

Thank you

Son Goku
Don of La Famiglia

How can you say that the netting/warring performance are intact?

1st- you get spy ops by not playing turns.
2nd- you know exactly the time/times of the log in for the target. While the other side spend hours / day to stone your DON just spent 30 minutes to make a PERFECT attacking list.

And those two above mentioned are just few advantages, that cheater brought to LAF in therms of performance.

locket Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 5:19:10

Originally posted by Alin:

Thank you

Son Goku
Don of La Famiglia

How can you say that the netting/warring performance are intact?

1st- you get spy ops by not playing turns.
2nd- you know exactly the time/times of the log in for the target. While the other side spend hours / day to stone your DON just spent 30 minutes to make a PERFECT attacking list.

And those two above mentioned are just few advantages, that cheater brought to LAF in therms of performance.

1- none of us saw any info
2- Boxcar has tools for that already.

Thanks for the post Yank. Good to see someone on your side has brains and not simply 12 year old troll typing fingers.

highrock Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 5:30:05

This absolutely does invalidate the netting/warring performance of Laf. While I believe that most Laf members did not have access to the tools or cheating, the indirect benefits are huge. With Hanlong's knowledge of MD's FS time and war plans last set, many Laf countries were probably saved from being killed or crippled. In addition, by being able to stonewall with illegitimate gains, turns were wasted on cheating countries that could have been used to hit other non-cheating countries. The fact that Laf was able to win the war so easily last set was due in large part to the cheating even though most countries involved did not cheat. Winning the war led to easy farming for the legitimate Laf countries, so yes a couple cheaters definitely invalidates all the finishes, even for the non-cheaters.
formerly Viola MD

Alin Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 5:32:28

locket i am asking you sincerly ... Are you stupid ?

none of you saw any info - but your target list was made by the cheater.

And boxcar can not detect THE every time "I" ( for example ) log in. Only the one i get the 20 acres - the other ones can be achived only by cheating.

Considering the above mentioned, and taking into account that you as an alliance benefit from hanglong`s cheating - claiming your warring performance is intact is lame.

elvesrus

May 2nd 2012, 5:35:06

with ally ops you can pretty much work out which ones are logins and which ones are sales/allies
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

locket Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 5:37:34

Originally posted by Alin:
locket i am asking you sincerly ... Are you stupid ?

none of you saw any info - but your target list was made by the cheater.

And boxcar can not detect THE every time "I" ( for example ) log in. Only the one i get the 20 acres - the other ones can be achived only by cheating.

Considering the above mentioned, and taking into account that you as an alliance benefit from hanglong`s cheating - claiming your warring performance is intact is lame.

No point even replying anymore to a little prick like yourself. Enjoy your day trolling

Edited By: locket on May 2nd 2012, 5:40:57
See Original Post

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 2nd 2012, 5:41:20

It is rather easy for the rest of LaF to be unaware of what was happening, I know I was and I like to think that I'm usually pretty "in the know" about things.

Of course it would occasionally get questioned where intel would come from (I know I asked plenty of times when good intel would come in). But the classic responses are things like "trust me" and "its a trustworthy source" and usually that sort of response is considered acceptable because often people want to protect their sources.

Alin Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 5:45:10

No but you clearly are. And you are a little prick too. You think Hanlong planned every single thing ADN ran warchats AND got ops AND found login times etc? Man.

yes of course ... he was cheating in a 700 members server.
He ruined many alliances resets ( including EVO, MD and SOL).
He somehow tricked SOF,LCN and others in protecting your alliance.

He was clearly obsessed with this game as long as instade of helping the development of EE he choose to cheat, and use the cheat against the other side.

In my opinia he has a mentally problem being obsessed by a texed based game.

So yea... he did have the tools to do all those cheats.

And i am sure that 2 ore 3 more person in Laf knew about this.

Edited By: Alin on May 2nd 2012, 5:49:30
See Original Post

Pride Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 5:45:17

^ yes ? I understand your defending your clan as you should but, honestly nows probably not the time.

One example: Hanlong knew our EXACT FS time he told MD either FS or be FS'd how is there no advantage ?

Jiman Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 5:50:29

Originally posted by Pride:

One example: Hanlong knew our EXACT FS time he told MD either FS or be FS'd how is there no advantage ?

Wu Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 5:54:16

LAF = Bad PR
Evo = Good PR

As a SOL leadertype, I'll approve Evo's response to LAF's response as SOL's unofficial response :)

EDge Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 5:54:32

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
Meh, I would invite an admin to go through each laf country individually over the time hanlong has returned to the game to make sure none of them ever got anything that wasnt attained legitimately.

Anyone that was found to have benefited, delete/ban. Anyone cheating in any way on ee is far worse than anything in e2025, on ee the players are the only reason the game exists, so when you screw one of them with this type of bs, you screw all of us.

I posted this in the other thread, but it pertains to this as well:

Even if he didn't "gift" his country, having access to data gave him a significant advantage. For instance suppose you see a country in an alliance stock oil and price it all up very high while all the other countries in the alliance started selling bushels. It doesn't take much to figure out there's a potential for a market buyout and capitalize on it by front-running the beneficiary. Also during stocking or destocking time you can determine the market depth in the bushel market or when some large stockpiles were about to be liquidated and front-run those orders.

This insider information is something that can be easily "tipped" on to others which invalidates much of LaFs "accomplishments". I'm not saying that this was the case and that all of LaF's finishes should be deleted; however, even if there was no direct manipulation of a country's status, just the passing of key information is enough to give an unfair advantage.

I'm not trying to say all of LaF participated or anything like that. I'm just saying just because there's no physical evidence (i.e. goods "transferred" to a country) it doesn't mean that they did not benefit from the hacking.

Speaker Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 6:02:22

So I still haven't read if he's still a member, or even allowed to play the game for that matter... unless I missed it in all these posts and threads.

Forum Moderator

May 2nd 2012, 6:04:02

They said they are still debating those things

Pride Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 6:07:31

Hanlong is about the best thing to happen to Laf, I doubt they'll ban him.

(just saying)

BobbyATA Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 6:10:36

Originally posted by Pride:
Hanlong is about the best thing to happen to Laf, I doubt they'll ban him.

(just saying)

this was true before about 3 hours ago

Forum Moderator

May 2nd 2012, 6:11:02

I was talking about the game admins, Hanlong's access in LaF has already been gutted.

Edited By: H4xOr WaNgEr on May 2nd 2012, 6:15:53
See Original Post

dagga Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 6:18:17

What about an apology for:

a) cheating to help your war performance
b) cheating to help NW finishes, denying legit players good rankings
c) hacking into EVOs site
d) hacking into SOFs site

Is an apology beneath LaF?
signatures are stupid.

mazooka Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 6:21:00

hanlong is a piece of fluff.

im not surprised by this at all.

Alin Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 6:33:33

Dear new Don of Laf,

"Hey the new Earth Empires Reset started last set saw hanlong break all sorts of records ended with 435mil new net worth. We miss you. Come back to Laf! If you re having trouble little logging into you Laf account, just SMS me or go to http://www.lafamiglia.org and drop an e-mail ... come back"

The recruiting message from the last set need serious overview !!!

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2012, 7:36:42

Yank, very classy move by Evo in response. I applaud the maturity of it. My respect level for Evo has just gone up.

As someone who has known the new Don of LAF Son Goku for over 12 years, I believe he will cotintue to take as quick and responsible of actions as quickly possible, to do what can be done.

While by no means can he undo the unfair damage that's been done to SOL MD and others, he can ensure this doesn't happen again in LAF under his watch.

Z is #1

anoniem Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 7:40:05

No, the actions of two individuals don't define LaF. The actions of your 96 mindless members define your alliance, LaF. The actions of several dirty cheaters over the past 12 years define LaF.

Your arrogance in somehow thinking your war/netting performances are unaffected when you had two (if not more - don't think that I buy into the whole SS/Son Goku/etc are all innocent) people cheating in as many ways as physically possible. It's easy to blame two people who were caught with their pants down. Unless, you are saying that the rest of you were too fluffING DUMB to realise how hanlong/TC got his info? Or is it - get caught cheating, then ask questions later, then prepare the fall-guys?

I'm also not saying all LaF participated, but I doubt the rest of the leaders knew "nothing". They chose to ignore it, so that they could gain hollow victories. It's not the first time LaF have been caught cheating in some way, and I assure you it won't be the last.
re(ally)tired

Forum Moderator

May 2nd 2012, 7:50:19

Well given that one of the biggest complaints about Hanlong from other laf leaders was that he didn't share enough information and kept everything close to his vest, it shouldn't be that hard to understand why the rest of us didn't know.

And it isn't as though things didn't get questioned, because they did plenty. I for example would regularly ask Hanlong questions like "how do you know?", "are you sure? Where did you hear it?" etc. But when someone wants to hide something like this they manage.

In Hanlongs case the typical response was "I have my sources, you have yours, we don't question each other's sources" or "just trust me, the source is reliable" etc.