Verified:

Trife Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 21:18:06

So you don't wanna take me up on my wager? Granted, it'd show that you have no idea what you're talking about and that you have a clouded sense of reality, but atleast 10$ would be donated to a worthy charity!

TL:DR
You wanna put your money where your big mouth is or are you just admitting that you're full of WHARRGRBLE?

Trife Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 21:19:52

Originally posted by Alin:
mao its DH's teabagger right wing rage put into a real-world situation.

martian changing your country's name was not an abuse of power, it was exercising exactly what martian is put there to do.

No I don't expect you to understand. I just want other people to be able to put into context how off the reservation nuts you really are...

beeing addicted and hating someone with passion for a short/long period is something so offen in earth2025/EE that we should have tons of reservation.

So no ...

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/...059/839/pancake-bunny.jpg

Patience Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 21:33:20

DH: Nobody's being biased here. Had you complained about the country name with YOUR name in it, it would have been changed. I'm feelin' your righteous anger, but you're pointing it in the wrong direction here. ;)

You chose not to complain, therefore no action was taken. You can't claim bias unless you HAD complained and NO action was taken back then - see my point? The whole deciding factor here is that someone complained - therefore an action was taken. And you would have received the same treatment. Therefore, no bias.

Can we let it die now please? lol
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Eric171 Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 22:39:47

Originally posted by archaic:
I'm sorry martian, I hate to agree with DH but that is bullfluff, DH was singled out.

I've gotten away with just as bad or worse on restart names. Making a rude comment about someones 'game nickname' is not offensive and should not be punished.

Some of my recent restart names:

SOdomize Flamey SuperPAC2012 (#1171)
Maki learned MMA from Po (#1072)
Scode was a real leader sov (#946)
I C ivans panties N a wad (#665)
KillinSoFmakesMeHard (#1167)
poor SOFt cant get hard (#723)
Ravi touched my epeen (#58
RD blows my 4th restart (#297)
Mr Wrecktum (#272)

If I had died again last set I was going to make a country referring to Ivan interacting with transvestites in a secret service approved manner.

Lay off the micksterism

did you report those?

Ruthie

Apr 25th 2012, 22:42:44

a lot of your are under the misguided impression that i was the one complaining about the country name

i wasnt, lol

i see e a few of you have the same mentality as DH and think that what he does in this game matters to me, calling me loser and such

but i would take offense to any female here being referred to hatefully in that way, its just not necessary ... or fun

Edited By: Ruthie on Apr 25th 2012, 22:53:26
See Original Post
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

trumper Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 22:45:32

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Look, i have never complained or cried about anything anyone in here has said about me, with the one exception of RL death threats. The mods are supposed to be neutral and do a job. He clearly was not and changed it to a biased name. I will not argue that point any more. If i agreed with you on many issues, great. I call things as i see them and hide behind no one. I am honest and own up to opinions, right or wrong. Thats about all i can say regarding this matter. Abuse of power- enough.

Well, I hope you find it in yourself to apologize one of these days to Ruth. There is plenty of real life angst to long ago bury us all in a big pile of dislike so there is no sense having it in the game too (and yes, I know that's a pipe dream). It seems like now is the moment to shine and bury the hatchet instead of worrying about so-called "mod abuse." Alas, as they say, che sara sara.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:32:17

Originally posted by Ruthie:

but i would take offense to any female here being referred to hatefully in that way, its just not necessary ... or fun

you are making a distinction between men and women. it should be wrong to call anyone a fluff, not just women.

equal rights n all

re(ally)tired

Deerhunter Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:45:27

a lot of your are under the misguided impression that i was the one complaining about the country name

i wasnt, lol

i see e a few of you have the same mentality as DH and think that what he does in this game matters to me, calling me loser and such

Two things here- first, i have never called you a looser Ruthless. I HAVE called you a self admitted cheater- since you have admitted to running multiple accounts before. Im my eyes that makes you cheating scum.

Second, do not make this about me going off on all women. The country name i used was towards an individual, not women in general. I have a lot of respect for women- just not you. I have no respect for you or any other cheating scum. If that gets your undies in a bunch tough. Deal with it. No, i do not hate you- I just do not like you. :)

Stop the pipe dreams- i do not respect Ruthless/ hence i will NEVER apologize to her. And Mods- she just said she did not complain about the name- why then was it changed?
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 25th 2012, 23:56:23

Because others complained about it
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

cypress Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:58:03

just wow at the complaints and attempted accusations in this thread......

Ruthie

Apr 25th 2012, 23:58:09

I ran multies when the admin encouraged it. So that makes me a cheater? No.

And I think it was dagga that called me a loser on this thread, or was it orkin? whatever ...

I dont like you either but you dont see me having your name in my country, cause i rarely think about you.

it was changed because a few people complained, so get off your high horse and quit thinking that i care about what you think about me

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

anoniem Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 0:01:21

The admin encouraged it? WTF is going on here.

Also DH's post made me laugh out loud for realsies.
re(ally)tired

elvesrus

Apr 26th 2012, 0:02:16

i wasnt, lol

Two things here- first, i have never called you a looser Ruthless. I HAVE called you a self admitted cheater- since you have admitted to running multiple accounts before. Im my eyes that makes you cheating scum.

Second, do not make this about me going off on all women. The country name i used was towards an individual, not women in general. I have a lot of respect for women- just not you. I have no respect for you or any other cheating scum. If that gets your undies in a bunch tough. Deal with it. No, i do not hate you- I just do not like you. :)

Stop the pipe dreams- i do not respect Ruthless/ hence i will NEVER apologize to her. And Mods- she just said she did not complain about the name- why then was it changed?

first, it's loser

second... what's your opinion of makinso?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Ruthie

Apr 26th 2012, 0:23:21

Originally posted by anoniem:
The admin encouraged it? WTF is going on here.

Also DH's post made me laugh out loud for realsies.

yes, once upon a time mehul encouraged it

and i was new to the game

i dont think that should forever brand me as a cheater or scum
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Cougar Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 0:26:13

Curious....

Encouraged as in did absolutely nothing to stop it, or encouraged it in a wink-wink, nudge nudge kinda way?

Mr. Lime Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 0:28:14

Her cheating was my fault....I war
ped her fragile little
mind I admit. Make me dinner woman

Mr. Lime Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 0:30:46

Originally posted by Cougar:
Curious....

Encouraged as in did absolutely nothing to stop it, or encouraged it in a wink-wink, nudge nudge kinda way?

I may have told her multiple countries were ok at some point...but that was 12? Years ago so its a little fuz
zy....but oh well water under the bridge and all that

Ruthie

Apr 26th 2012, 0:42:42

from what i remember, it was to test the game

but we all know that he did nothing to stop it for years later either

ive played clean for over 14 years so yea, my bad cheating scumbag lol
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

elvesrus

Apr 26th 2012, 0:46:21

wasn't there also the whole making him money through ad revenue?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Ruthie

Apr 26th 2012, 0:48:20

ahhh yes lol

he was definitely all about the revenue

thats why he favored utopia a few years later :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 26th 2012, 1:08:27

If DH hates anyone who has cheated in the old game then he won't like many people left here in this game.

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 1:10:51

This thread almost got a chuckle out of me. I smiled, tho.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

hawkeyee Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 1:38:47

Originally posted by Patience:
DH: Nobody's being biased here. Had you complained about the country name with YOUR name in it, it would have been changed. I'm feelin' your righteous anger, but you're pointing it in the wrong direction here. ;)

You chose not to complain, therefore no action was taken. You can't claim bias unless you HAD complained and NO action was taken back then - see my point? The whole deciding factor here is that someone complained - therefore an action was taken. And you would have received the same treatment. Therefore, no bias.

Can we let it die now please? lol

Patience has spoken!

/end discussion.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 26th 2012, 5:09:41

^^^^
Originally posted by Warster:
If DH hates anyone who has cheated in the old game then he won't like many people left here in this game.

And what warster said.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Alin Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 5:28:43

Speak for yourself ... ok ?

I for once never cheated in this game or any other game i plaied.
And i also dislike people who cheated this game in the past and give us moral lessons in the present.

Those should :

http://www.ostrichheadinsand.com/

Jiman Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 5:36:00

I cheated in monopoly once >.>

ninong Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 5:39:58

i learned a new word today: misogyny. w00t!
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Alin Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 5:58:11

welcome to the misogyn club Iscode :P

Wulf Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 7:52:50

Owned!!

ninong Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 10:23:50

i thought she's a female grizzly?
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

anoniem Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 11:22:27

PutangInaNinong(#897)

jajajaja please dont report my new country.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 11:23:53

ninong you got that saturday fever? :D
re(ally)tired

Ruthie

Apr 26th 2012, 12:55:53

And i also dislike people who cheated this game in the past and give us moral lessons in the present.

Those should :

just curious Alin, how long have you been playing?

and its not cheating when you are told you can do it, lol

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

trumper Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 13:12:37

I reported you for your inappropriate choice of names. The fact that you're still hung up on why your name was changed instead of simply saying it was in poor taste and letting it go is absolteuly beyond me. For your sake, I truly hope you don't live your life the same way you play the game.

Flamey Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 13:42:08

I'm still pissed off that SoL got Mickster to delete me, because they couldn't kill me after walling 800 of their hits. I was called Test Icicles.

Alin Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 13:48:55

Those should :

just curious Alin, how long have you been playing?

and its not cheating when you are told you can do it, lol

1998 -> 2007 or something ( long break ) & 2012 -> i`ll see

The post was not necesarlly for you ruth, i have seen ex cheters giving moral lessons all over the AT.

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 13:56:37

Hah, I still remember that one lol.

Speaking of such, I still remember when Mickster banned me from AT for answering a joke posted by someone else.

However, I can also remember when I BSed my way out of a ban from Mickster:

http://atarchive.gotdns.org:8080/...ivepost.jsp?thread=118081
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Ruthie

Apr 26th 2012, 17:15:23

Thats cool Alin.

I get tired of people like DH calling me a cheater and scum because when I first played in 96 or 97 we were told to run more than one country.

After a reset or two, I only ran 1 country for the next 14-15 years and ran my alliance as clean as I could. DH knows this as he was in Ragnarok for awhile until we were forced to remove him for various issues.

I think he refers to me as a cheater and thats his reason for not liking me, because it allows him to take the higher ground, although his statement and reasoning is extremely false.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Ruthie

Apr 26th 2012, 17:17:14

[quote poster=trumper; 17075; 313778]

It should have been changed and I am glad it was ... it was nasty and inappropriate, and to think I would ever be your fluff is the pipedream.

I dont know why you constantly have to start fluff with me, just like with the war and my strat last reset. Get over whatever problem you have with me from like 10 years ago, k?
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

archaic Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 17:26:21

lol at all of this

fwiw, Ruth - don't take my criticism of DH's name being changed as an endorsement of his doucheyness or an indictment of you. I dont think anybodies names should be changed unless it actually casts the game in a bad light (i.e. naming a country after the nutcase in AZ)

DH is like a lot of people that don't understand that what happened in Mehul's game in 1999 has absolutely no bearing on what happens in Slagp-, Pang-, I mean qz's game in 2012. They're like the schoolkid whose popularity peaked in 8th grade, they don't realize how sad they are and they can't let go of the past.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2012, 17:41:15

Just curious, would the name have been changed if instead of btch it said fluff?

I do think it was in poor taste for the name to be changed in a non-standard way.

I also think DH is silly for deleting and not just asking it to be changed again.

Xintros Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 18:01:50

TTT for some LOL's :-D

Classic, self delete.

"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

Alin Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 18:26:34

Thats cool Alin.

I get tired of people like DH calling me a cheater and scum because when I first played in 96 or 97 we were told to run more than one country.

After a reset or two, I only ran 1 country for the next 14-15 years and ran my alliance as clean as I could. DH knows this as he was in Ragnarok for awhile until we were forced to remove him for various issues.

I think he refers to me as a cheater and thats his reason for not liking me, because it allows him to take the higher ground, although his statement and reasoning is extremely false.

Well Ruth i know that DH has something with you, a personal issue and i can see it from both angles.

The first time i posted i didn`t knew about "changing the name instade of deleting it " rule and it looked like a abuse. It still looks like a thiny abuse regarding the name changed and i agree that DH should not insult you like that ( but really that`s not my problem and i won`t get into it ).

That`s all.

Deerhunter Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 21:24:53

Thats cool Alin.

You are a complete liar. I quit Ragnarock because of you. I was not removed. Then after i was gone you ran that clan into the ground. You refused to give up your post even though it was in the best interest of the clan and stayed on as leader until it was completely dissolved, which was not long in coming. From a leadership perspective, i can say with a certainty, you were the most selfish leader i have EVER seen- RL included.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Ruthie

Apr 26th 2012, 21:41:38

yea, i gave all my time to an alliance for 12 years ... thats is soooo selfish of me but then you have a very distorted view of a lot of earth history

nothing will ever change with you so to each his own

i am done
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Flamey Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 21:44:34

I didn't read most of this thread, but did you refuse to give consent in a sexual engagement or something?

Flamey Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 21:56:32

Also, I'd like to make it known that I don't find Sodomising and Flamey in the same sentence offensive... actually... perhaps the word order is important 0_o

I'd also like to make it I hate all mods. Whether it is deleting me or calling me at 4am in the morning to tell me that I died!!! >.<

Jiman Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 23:02:43

Lol, who called you at 4am to tell you that you died :O

Flamey Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 23:09:21

Patience about 4 years ago.

Cougar Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 23:41:14

Originally posted by Flamey:
Patience about 4 years ago.

I'd question your memory from so long ago, but since that's the last time ANY female called you that late at night, i'll trust your memory ;)