Pride Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 5:56:27

Could have been another Ruth :p

Did they date or something ? Lol

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 25th 2012, 5:57:26

if your going to change a name why not let the person who is runing the countrie pick the new name...just saying
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Alin Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 5:59:19

Originally posted by ninong:
calling a female player 'your b1tch' is way more rude and offensive unlike the other examples in this thread.

That is verry true. But i have seen worse in my first 3 months spent in EE. Compared with Earth2025 this game is more free when it comes to bad words and swears.

1 week ago ( or something like that ) there was a thread about a country name " I pop so big i called it Pang". The same faces that are mocking DH in this thread were like:
- " Great country name ",
- " Nice "
in that one.

Now that is bullfluff. Admins bullfluff. And if i was Pang giving the temper i have i would have been deleted a lot of folks around.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 25th 2012, 6:02:53

Well I guess we can go pg13 country names like earth2025 did? And that can end all the controversy ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Alin Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 6:04:13

+ That i want "I pop so big i call it Pang " to be dealt the same way as DH.

It is disrespectful @ the address of a old Earth player to whom YOU ALL have a DEBT.

I rest my case.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 25th 2012, 6:08:30

If Pang ..... the game admin wants it changed, then he can change it.
I am not sure why you are so bothered by it, when he isn't.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Alin Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 6:12:07

If he will act - there will be at least 3 threads complaining about that on this board.

So i don`t like it ? Do i have the right to not like that?
Am i the only one that feels like this comunity owns a lot to Dave and the other 2 admins who keep this game alive ?

Whatever.

m0bzta Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 6:55:09

i think i have had my countrys changed more then i can count with my hands and feet bad mob
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

elvesrus

Apr 25th 2012, 6:55:51

http://alliance.www.earthempires.com/report?

try it, it works a hell of a lot better than complaining here ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

dagga Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 6:59:46

Why would Ruth complain about such an innocuous country name. What a loser.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 25th 2012, 7:57:53

dagga, go find a new player name and another clan to spy on

Forgotten

Apr 25th 2012, 8:16:31

most of LaF would need a name change if one guy complained....

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 25th 2012, 8:55:05

ALin did you report the country name?? if not then stop whining
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Alin Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 9:20:52

Nope - and i won`t.

I don`t think someone should report that. I think the Mods should self referral about that case.

Plus i am not the "reporting" type ... Not in my character.
The only thing i have ever reported in this game was RD multies but that`s long time ago.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 25th 2012, 9:22:18

well if you wont report them then you have no right to complain
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Alin Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 9:23:27

Ok.

/stops complaining!

iTarl Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 10:58:33

i dont believe Ruthie or iTarl or any posted "name" are truely anyones "name". pick a Number, even an Imaginary Number and "name" your country. (then you wont offend anyone........no wait that dont work either lol) Some people just need to b1tch to feel good about themselves.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 25th 2012, 11:31:40

Like I said, he was free to request a new one rather than self delete. Other people have done so in the past.

And when it comes to country names, we only take action based on complaints *IN GAME* (or via private message). I don't randomly search country names as I don't have as much time as some of you apparently.

If this was micksterism all you people complaining would be deleted or banned from the forum and then I'ld find your countries and delete them too!:P Instead I've said my peace and I'm going to stop reading this thread now.

++martian
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 12:23:59

Oh, god...I've had several country names changed over the years I've played. Bowluhmuhnuts (#497) changed to Bowluhmuhnots (#497)....0MAC b10ws g0ats (#611) changed to 0MAC best games (#611)...several others I can't remember from before qzGT.

I'm kinda surprised that some of the names I've played under Empires haven't been changed. I fully expect my country name to be changed every few resets or so. It's a fact of life.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 13:06:51

the misogynistic claims are unfounded.
would it have been misogynistic if his country name was MartianIsmyBTCH? or are there different rules for men and women i'm missing here?

fair enough if the word fluff offends people, but the misogynist claims are unfounded and uncalled for.
re(ally)tired

trumper Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 13:26:42

Originally posted by anoniem:
would it have been misogynistic if his country name was MartianIsmyBTCH? or are there different rules for men and women i'm missing here?

fair enough if the word fluff offends people, but the misogynist claims are unfounded and uncalled for.

The thing about it is that you're not Deerhunter and he has yet to disagree with my characterization, let alone to apologize to Ruth. I think he's perfectly capable of defending and explaining himself. If he does not consider himself a misogynist then let him say that, but don't try to spin for him.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 13:43:28

why should he apologise if he wasn't being misogynistic? you assumed he was, which is why i said it was unfounded.

how do you ascertain whether it's in jest or he's being derogatory to women from just a country name? i don't know who deerhunter is, so im not defending him per se, but merely saying you can't judge someone's character on their country name.

not sure how that constitutes as being spin, as you're the one who decided to go off on a tirade against him, not me. my post was impartial as i dont know deerhunter.

This is a war game. i would imagine his country name has something to do with the friendly war sol/lcn i.e. what if his country name was LCNismyBTCH or Purp1sMyBTCH - i bet you wouldn't have batted an eyelid.

anyway, this is my opinion. go at him if you want i dont care and clearly you don't either.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 13:43:50

"The thing about it is that you're not Deerhunter" and neither are you.
re(ally)tired

archaic Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 13:45:15

Originally posted by iTarl:
i dont believe Ruthie or iTarl or any posted "name" are truely anyones "name". pick a Number, even an Imaginary Number and "name" your country. (then you wont offend anyone........no wait that dont work either lol) Some people just need to b1tch to feel good about themselves.

+1
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

elvesrus

Apr 25th 2012, 13:58:37

why should he apologise if he wasn't being misogynistic? you assumed he was, which is why i said it was unfounded.

how do you ascertain whether it's in jest or he's being derogatory to women from just a country name? i don't know who deerhunter is, so im not defending him per se, but merely saying you can't judge someone's character on their country name.

not sure how that constitutes as being spin, as you're the one who decided to go off on a tirade against him, not me. my post was impartial as i dont know deerhunter.

This is a war game. i would imagine his country name has something to do with the friendly war sol/lcn i.e. what if his country name was LCNismyBTCH or Purp1sMyBTCH - i bet you wouldn't have batted an eyelid.

anyway, this is my opinion. go at him if you want i dont care and clearly you don't either.

you obviously don't know deerhunter...

trumper Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 14:11:27

you assumed he was, which is why i said it was unfounded.

How is it unfounded? You just said we don't know the meaning. The only thing we have to go off of was his horribly poor choice in a country name and general impressions of him as an individual. Considering you openly say you know nothing about him, then the only clue you would have is this country name. Ironically, your choice is to add another layer of assumption about the creation of the country name in an effort to maintain your "unfounded" argument.

Like I said, he's welcome to dispute my characterization. In fact, I hope he does because it wasn't an appropriate country name, but it would be much better if he came out saying so and saying he's not a misogynist and that he doesn't hate Ruth. I will join you in encouraging him to say just that and to prove me wrong.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 14:55:22

i didn't assume anything. i inferred it.
re(ally)tired

Alin Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 14:56:49

DH has a personal issue with Ruth.
If Dh makes a country with a name like that, that dosen`t make him misogyn.

When you hate one particular female you are a normal person. If i name my country "LadyGaga is a B1ATCH" (altought i have doubts about her being a woman) i am not misogyn.
When you hate all the females you are misogyn.

Edited By: Alin on Apr 25th 2012, 14:59:27
See Original Post

Alin Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 14:57:46

trumper Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 15:21:38

Originally posted by Alin:
DH has a personal issue with Ruth.
If Dh makes a country with a name like that, that dosen`t make him misogyn.

When you hate one particular female you are a normal person. If i name my country "LadyGaga is a B1ATCH" (altought i have doubts about her being a woman) i am not misogyn.
When you hate all the females you are misogyn.

It doesn't mean he's not a misogynist either. And that's the entire point. I'm all for him clarifying it and apologizing to Ruth. In fact, I once again call for him to say I am wrong, he is not misogynist and apologize to Ruth. Deerhunter, I will glady recant and say my characterization was entirely unfounded once you say the above.

Alin, to your credit, you rightfully said it was an inappropriate country name. And I hope the SOL leadership addressed that privately as well because I don't think they would stand for such a thing. At least I hope not.

Trife Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 15:37:54

It's funny to me that some SOLers (dagga/Alin) are more pissed that the admitted inappropriate country name was changed per game policy instead of the fact that DH deleted his country during wartime.

Protip: You're pissed at the wrong peoples. DH was directly responsible for the inappropriate country name AND the self baleet ragedelete. It seems that martain would've allowed DH to rename the country to something within the rules, so I dunno why anyone is expressing anger/disgust with anyone BUT DH himself.

Patience Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 15:40:19

Y'all appear to be missing the defining factor here. The country name specifically mentioned Ruth - which makes it personal. If Ruth sees it and complains, of course the name will be changed. If Ruth sees it and isn't bothered by it, it probably won't be changed.

If you use your country name to make a statement of any kind about a specific person, you have to accept the risk of having it changed if that person complains. Generally country names attacking alliances are considered as good-natured ribbing - but when you make it personal to the point of using a specific name, you need to suck up the consequences.
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

LadyGrizz Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 15:41:18

lol, I had fun changing country names when I was a game mod and there were complaints =)

elvesrus

Apr 25th 2012, 15:45:50

were you the one that asked me if gonorrhea was taken?

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 15:56:40

I think everyone just needs to stop being such big pussies and get thicker skin.
Smarter than your average bear.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 25th 2012, 16:03:04

Originally posted by Patience:
Y'all appear to be missing the defining factor here. The country name specifically mentioned Ruth - which makes it personal. If Ruth sees it and complains, of course the name will be changed. If Ruth sees it and isn't bothered by it, it probably won't be changed.

If you use your country name to make a statement of any kind about a specific person, you have to accept the risk of having it changed if that person complains. Generally country names attacking alliances are considered as good-natured ribbing - but when you make it personal to the point of using a specific name, you need to suck up the consequences.

Patty, I have tried to say this... over and over and over and over again......
they just don't understand :(

incin22 Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 16:10:40

SoLers you guys are so, so out of touch with reality. Why dont you develop some real humor and, I don't know, name the country RuthIsMyGoddess in the first place. I think that's much more funny and lighthearted than what you did, which was basically showing that you guys are a bunch of tools. And you're all falling in line and crying foul, but in the end, you acted like tools and then you got "owned."

I hope you guys aren't this big of a BTCH outside of earth, for your sake, and perhaps the rest of the world's

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 25th 2012, 16:15:57

I don't think it should be classified as "SOLers"..... it is not all of them, just a few of them...which is probably like a clique.....alot of SOL is very very nice and probably in the background doing /facepalm

Fatty Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 16:31:47

It's true there has been gross mod abuse in the near past.

This however is clearly not.

Why does it even matter what your country is called?

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

JanPaul

Apr 25th 2012, 16:38:41

Originally posted by Patience:

+9999999999999999999999 * 1

trumper Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 16:52:20

Originally posted by galleri:
I don't think it should be classified as "SOLers"..... it is not all of them, just a few of them...which is probably like a clique.....alot of SOL is very very nice and probably in the background doing /facepalm

One would sure hope so. For what it's worth, I think you're right. I hope the facepalm folks reign in the others from their destructive choices.

Marshal Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 17:11:40

Originally posted by galleri:

As for Trife and marshal....who the hell is gallery?

you
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Deerhunter Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 19:33:14

Originally posted by trumper:

The thing about it is that you're not Deerhunter and he has yet to disagree with my characterization, let alone to apologize to Ruth. I think he's perfectly capable of defending and explaining himself. If he does not consider himself a misogynist then let him say that, but don't try to spin for him.

First of all- you are retarded for calling me a misogynist. I am not. I love women. Do i like Ruthless? No, i dislike her. No, i do not hate her- i just dislike her. As far as country names go i would like to point out one from last set in express- that the mods did NOT CHANGE-

DeerhunterSUCKSmyFKN9inchfluff #183

That was a country last set in express. It was not deleted or changed. For anyone who says i can dish it out and not take it- your are full of crap. I did not complain about #183. If someone wants to make a country using my nick- hell, i got a chuckle and found it funny. I have seen HUNDREDS of names worse than the one i had- also- my name did not say fluff ot b1tch it was btch. There is no curse word in there.

Also consider Ruthless is one nick- she also gets Ruth, Ruthie, and how many other nicks does one person get to claim as their own to cry offensive over? How pathetic. And No i do not apologize for anything. Matrin was a first rate Jerk for changing my country name to what he did and he knows it. Look, if my neighbor painted their house pink i would not like it- however, if they painted MY house pink then i have been violated. Understand? That is why what martain did WAS an abuse of power. And i stand by what i called him in the thread title too. What he did was the act of a dirty bastard. What i did with my country name was to be funny and nothing more- please consider we did war them last set and i thought maybe we would again this set.

People need to stop crying so much and have a little fun with the game. Remember, the only thing we have here that makes us individuals in the game is our OWN country name. You left wing politically correct fluffheads need to chill. Just because someone says they do not like a CERTAIN female does not mean they do not like ALL females. It is ignorant people like you who would try to say if you do not support the Pres you must be a racist. Bullfluff. Maybe i just do not like him because he spouts the same kind of left wing cray as you do (trumper).
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

tduong Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 19:45:57

DH, they are saying that if you reported it then the mods would've changed it.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Trife Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 20:05:16

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
As far as country names go i would like to point out one from last set in express- that the mods did NOT CHANGE-

That was a country last set in express. It was not deleted or changed. For anyone who says i can dish it out and not take it- your are full of crap. I did not complain about #183.

I bet you 10$ (to be donated to the winners' charity of choice), that if you reported/complained about the country name - it would've been changed. Wanna take me up on that wager or just going to stick with the WHARRRGRBLE on AT?

Cougar Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 20:22:39

lmao its DH's teabagger right wing rage put into a real-world situation.

martian changing your country's name was not an abuse of power, it was exercising exactly what martian is put there to do.

No I don't expect you to understand. I just want other people to be able to put into context how off the reservation nuts you really are...

Alin Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 20:37:16

mao its DH's teabagger right wing rage put into a real-world situation.

martian changing your country's name was not an abuse of power, it was exercising exactly what martian is put there to do.

No I don't expect you to understand. I just want other people to be able to put into context how off the reservation nuts you really are...

beeing addicted and hating someone with passion for a short/long period is something so offen in earth2025/EE that we should have tons of reservation.

So no ...

Edited By: Alin on Apr 25th 2012, 20:40:55
See Original Post

trumper Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 20:45:36

Originally posted by Deerhunter:

First of all- you are retarded for calling me a misogynist. I am not. I love women. Do i like Ruthless? No, i dislike her. No, i do not hate her- i just dislike her. As far as country names go i would like to point out one from last set in express- that the mods did NOT CHANGE-

That was a country last set in express. It was not deleted or changed. For anyone who says i can dish it out and not take it- your are full of crap. I did not complain about #183. If someone wants to make a country using my nick- hell, i got a chuckle and found it funny. I have seen HUNDREDS of names worse than the one i had- also- my name did not say fluff ot b1tch it was btch. There is no curse word in there.

Also consider Ruthless is one nick- she also gets Ruth, Ruthie, and how many other nicks does one person get to claim as their own to cry offensive over? How pathetic. And No i do not apologize for anything. Matrin was a first rate Jerk for changing my country name to what he did and he knows it. Look, if my neighbor painted their house pink i would not like it- however, if they painted MY house pink then i have been violated. Understand? That is why what martain did WAS an abuse of power. And i stand by what i called him in the thread title too. What he did was the act of a dirty bastard. What i did with my country name was to be funny and nothing more- please consider we did war them last set and i thought maybe we would again this set.

People need to stop crying so much and have a little fun with the game. Remember, the only thing we have here that makes us individuals in the game is our OWN country name. You left wing politically correct fluffheads need to chill. Just because someone says they do not like a CERTAIN female does not mean they do not like ALL females. It is ignorant people like you who would try to say if you do not support the Pres you must be a racist. Bullfluff. Maybe i just do not like him because he spouts the same kind of left wing cray as you do (trumper).

I am glad we were able to clear up that you love women and only dislike one particular woman. I hereby proclaim you're not a misogynist for all based on your response. I make no bones about suggesting your should apologize for childish behavior. I think you're better than the schoolbus antics--or at least I would like to think so. I hope you come to your senses and apologize to Ruth.

I also congratulate you on being the first person ever to ever label me "left wing crazy." In your emotional haze, I would suggest thinking before typing since you have agreed with me politically on many occassions on these very same forums.

As for "mod abuse," show some moral compass and don't complain about what you knew was wrong to begin with.

Cougar Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 20:58:50

beeing addicted and hating someone with passion for a short/long period is something so offen in earth2025/EE that we should have tons of reservation.

So no ...

As usual, Alin, you make absolutely no sense.

Deerhunter Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 21:03:02

Look, i have never complained or cried about anything anyone in here has said about me, with the one exception of RL death threats. The mods are supposed to be neutral and do a job. He clearly was not and changed it to a biased name. I will not argue that point any more. If i agreed with you on many issues, great. I call things as i see them and hide behind no one. I am honest and own up to opinions, right or wrong. Thats about all i can say regarding this matter. Abuse of power- enough.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!