Verified:

Deerhunter Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 17:45:50

Who changed the name of my country from RutheIsMyBTCH #123 ????

That is completely not acceptiable. Any mod had all set to talk to me about it and no one did. Also, consider there is nothing wron with that name. Changing it to bullfluff is not cool or funny Whoever did this is a total bastard.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

trumper Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 17:51:15

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Who changed the name of my country from RutheIsMyBTCH #123 ????

That is completely not acceptiable. Any mod had all set to talk to me about it and no one did. Also, consider there is nothing wron with that name. Changing it to bullfluff is not cool or funny Whoever did this is a total bastard.

Well, at least we know the mods aren't misogynistic. Can you say the same?

Edited By: trumper on Apr 24th 2012, 17:53:24
See Original Post

Deerhunter Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 17:53:11

Since you changed it to such a discusting name: The Country of RutheIsMyGoddess (#123) as of Apr 24th----I have decided to delete it. You make me sick with your blatant abuse of power mods.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Trife Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 17:53:23

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

You deserve it :)

Trife
LCN FA

Trife Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 17:54:30

RutheIsMyGoddess (#123)
(Tyranny)
Clan: SOLdier
Networth: 3,720,115
Land: 9103
Successful Attack Percentage: 100%
GDI Member
Dead

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Updated kill count:

SOL: 20
LAF: 40
Ruth: 1

trumper Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 17:54:40

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Since you changed it to such a discusting name: The Country of RutheIsMyGoddess (#123) as of Apr 24th----I have decided to delete it. You make me sick with your blatant abuse of power mods.

Might I suggest you refrain from expressing misogynistic feelings in your next country name?

Pride Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 17:55:00

You are in war why would you delete your country ?

trumper Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 17:55:13

Originally posted by Trife:

Classic!

+1 Ruth.

BattleKJ Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 17:55:43

All Glory to the HypnoRuth

hanlong Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 17:56:29

Originally posted by trumper:

Classic!

+1 Ruth.

+1
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 17:57:53

Oh man, this almost tops the Alin posts for today.

Good stuff.

mazooka Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 18:47:09

Haha...ruth with the kill.

Marshal Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 19:23:56

it was fluffman aka mARTIAN.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

toma Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 19:36:19

investigation for mod abuse needed?
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Trife Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 19:36:35

this is a thread that i might topify for the next year

Marshal Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 20:14:41

it was reported prolly so no mod abuse.

Alin Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 20:15:18

I don`t say that DH country name was cool. He has something against Ruth and is not exactly a gentalman country name.

BUT - whatever mod did that it is mod abuse because:
You either delete the country because of rules violation
(including country names) or let it play.

The mod just made fun of a player and that`s not right.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 24th 2012, 20:15:51

It was more likely martian who moderates alliance. If someone or Ruth complained......then he changed it. And yes he has that right as the alliance and grandmaster mod.....
it is not mod abuse, toma.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Alin Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 20:17:22

Originally posted by Marshal:

It is mod abuse.

Mod should delete in case of rule violations or not delete.
The option of mocking the player should not exist ...

Trife Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 20:19:28

Originally posted by Alin:

It is mod abuse.

So the mods aren't allowed to 'mock' a player by changing an inappropriate country name? But DH's allowed to have an inappropriate mocking another player?

You're so full of $H!T your eyes are brown.

Edited By: Trife on Apr 24th 2012, 20:21:45. Reason: i cant speel gud
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 24th 2012, 20:20:21

No it is not mod abuse. We have the right to change the country name if it is offensive. I am glad you have choosen to make up your own rules.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 24th 2012, 20:22:13

It is the mod policy to change the names rather then delete them because back when they used to delete them everyone complained about it and said they should change the name instead.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 24th 2012, 20:28:31

I did change your country name. Any country name that is deemed offensive is considered to be in violation of the rules. How game staff deal with rules violations is at our discretion. This can range anywhere from a warning to an outright IP ban from the game in the most extreme circumstances.

It's been our unofficial policy to rename offensive country names rather than delete them (in most cases) as we felt that deletion was somewhat overkill.

If you were truly bothered by that country name, you were free to request a different country name rather than self-delete. I usually answer private messages rather quickly.

Over the line would have been to change the country name to a direct personal insult or naming it something like "Sof Sucks".

Abuse of power would have been to delete your country for no reason, post your country spy ops for no reason or accusing you of running multies openly on the forums (or banning your account).

As a reminder: personal attacks are not permitted in game and hence are rules violations.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me in private.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

toma Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 20:29:46

is fluff even censored in the forums?
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Alin Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 20:39:22

It is mod abuse.

So the mods aren't allowed to 'mock' a player by changing an inappropriate country name? But DH's allowed to have an inappropriate mocking another player?

I already stated up there that the country name is not cool and not something a gentalman should use.

But your reaction is similar to a son of a fluff!

Trife Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 20:57:35

It is mod abuse.

I already stated up there that the country name is not cool and not something a gentalman should use.

But your reaction is similar to a son of a fluff!

sadface.jpg?

Its okay, we all realize that you have no idea what you're talking about - no matter the subject. :)

Alin Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:01:02

Mok - if you say so. After all i am talking with a guy that leads something in an on-line game right?

But still i am pretty sure you are a son of a fluff ...

Trife Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:12:17

Mok - if you say so. After all i am talking with a guy that leads something in an on-line game right?

But still i am pretty sure you are a son of a fluff ...

Anyway, lets get back to Deerhunter ragequitting his country after his country name got modz0rized! It's good fun everyone can enjoy!

Rednose Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:16:30

this is golden.
and offensive countrynames have been changed for ages...

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 24th 2012, 21:18:48

yes. I've always been willing to change a changed country name to something else if it really bothered the player even though there is no real requirement to do so.
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Ruthie

Apr 24th 2012, 21:35:22

Hey, if I named my country "DH stands for fluffHead" I would fully expect to have it changed. You honestly dont think there was anything wrong with what you named your country? Even you arent that dumb.

Why dont you just forget about me, get on with your life and your game. All of this attention you seem to need to give me is just getting creepy. You look stupid doing it.

I dont need to criticize, flame, or even think about you at all.

The fact you self deleted because your attempt at humor was thwarted by the mods is funnier than the name they changed your country to. And the fact you deleted your country during war just shows that you really need to get over whatever sick, twisted need you have to try to get one up on me.

You have no one to blame but yourself.

But I will take the credit for the kill cause that is classic, lol

Edited By: Ruthie on Apr 24th 2012, 21:44:42
See Original Post
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Marshal Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:37:40

Gallery is *insert insult* would get deleted.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2012, 21:39:40

HA HA HA. Best thing ever.

Can you say Ruth/DH naming convention next round?

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 24th 2012, 21:42:19

something something battery?
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Trife Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:47:27

GALLERY IS CANADIAN

hahaha! bazinga!

ninong Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 0:51:42

omg omg rofl
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

dagga Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 1:03:54

martian that is absolutely an abuse of your power. You can change the name to something similar without changing it to 'goddess'.

You are trying to funny, having a little chuckle with your mates, but you're really just being a blowhard. I could name 10 different country names that are far worse than the one you changed, yet you changed it because your pal Ruth is a certified world class whinger with thin skin.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Jiman Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 1:06:51

It wouldnt of been too hard to give the player the option to change the country name to something else.

If you really wanted the name to be changed you could of just changed it to something random and messaged him saying "Please pick a new name," that would of been a more unbiased way of going about it.

dagga Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 1:07:33

Are you going to change the following country name?

I PooP So Big I Called It Pangea (#398) (SoF)
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

iScode Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 1:27:33

lmfao

seriously, you guys are whinging over this, i mean i understand the whinging with LaF, but this is just taking your nerdrage too far. Grow the fluff up DH, its time to stop being a redneck.

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

elvesrus

Apr 25th 2012, 1:46:18

I could have sworn the moral of the thread was if you feel a country name is offensive you should hit the report button.

p.s. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangaea that would be a rather large poop
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

nimrodix Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 1:52:27

lesson learned.
don't @#$% with Ruthie.
EEVIL has spoken.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 4:10:12

What is happening to SOL ? A member self-deleted out of spite and shame in times of war. The guys i know from SOL are killing machine that wont waste a turn to help a blind lady to cross the street let alone this !
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 25th 2012, 4:10:37

GALLERY IS CANADIAN

hahaha! bazinga!

In comes dagga, master hider and grand noob actor (he knows what I mean) or maybe we at imag should call him sol spy king.....

As for Trife and marshal....who the hell is gallery?

archaic Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 5:01:26

I'm sorry martian, I hate to agree with DH but that is bullfluff, DH was singled out.

I've gotten away with just as bad or worse on restart names. Making a rude comment about someones 'game nickname' is not offensive and should not be punished.

Some of my recent restart names:

SOdomize Flamey SuperPAC2012 (#1171)
Maki learned MMA from Po (#1072)
Scode was a real leader sov (#946)
I C ivans panties N a wad (#665)
KillinSoFmakesMeHard (#1167)
poor SOFt cant get hard (#723)
Ravi touched my epeen (#58
RD blows my 4th restart (#297)
Mr Wrecktum (#272)

If I had died again last set I was going to make a country referring to Ivan interacting with transvestites in a secret service approved manner.

Lay off the micksterism
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Alin Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 5:38:05

Originally posted by martian:
I did change your country name. Any country name that is deemed offensive is considered to be in violation of the rules. How game staff deal with rules violations is at our discretion. This can range anywhere from a warning to an outright IP ban from the game in the most extreme circumstances.

It's been our unofficial policy to rename offensive country names rather than delete them (in most cases) as we felt that deletion was somewhat overkill.

If you were truly bothered by that country name, you were free to request a different country name rather than self-delete. I usually answer private messages rather quickly.

Over the line would have been to change the country name to a direct personal insult or naming it something like "Sof Sucks".

Abuse of power would have been to delete your country for no reason, post your country spy ops for no reason or accusing you of running multies openly on the forums (or banning your account).

As a reminder: personal attacks are not permitted in game and hence are rules violations.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me in private.

Mok - i understand now. I assume that way of dealing with country names is cool.

But who decides what is "offensive country names"?. Because in 2 sets spent in Earth 1 A + Earth Express i have seen so many my eye hurts.

Now is clear that some of you mods and admins are picking sides. DH country name was not nice, was actually disrespectful. But what about the others in 1 A and Express?

did you look over all the server and noticed that ONLY DH has a offensive country name ? i doubt that ...

ninong Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 5:41:07

calling a female player 'your b1tch' is way more rude and offensive unlike the other examples in this thread.
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

elvesrus

Apr 25th 2012, 5:45:44

Originally posted by martian:

Mok - i understand now. I assume that way of dealing with country names is cool.

But who decides what is "offensive country names"?. Because in 2 sets spent in Earth 1 A + Earth Express i have seen so many my eye hurts.

Now is clear that some of you mods and admins are picking sides. DH country name was not nice, was actually disrespectful. But what about the others in 1 A and Express?

did you look over all the server and noticed that ONLY DH has a offensive country name ? i doubt that ...

Have you tried the report cheaters link?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

JanPaul

Apr 25th 2012, 5:46:40

Originally posted by archaic:
I'm sorry martian, I hate to agree with DH but that is bullfluff, DH was singled out.

I've gotten away with just as bad or worse on restart names. Making a rude comment about someones 'game nickname' is not offensive and should not be punished.

Mr Wrecktum (#272)

If I had died again last set I was going to make a country referring to Ivan interacting with transvestites in a secret service approved manner.

Lay off the micksterism

but the difference is no one reported the countries mentioned above. DH got reported thus country name changed.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 25th 2012, 5:54:26

Originally posted by archaic:

Mr Wrecktum (#272)

Lay off the micksterism

No this is what you do not "understand". Any player can complain about a country and we can change it. Ruthie was offended and so therefor it was changed. It DID have HER name in it...she has the right to have it changed. Apparently from her response, this bothered her. I have had country names changed before because someone made a country name with my name in it that made me feel uncomfortable.
If DH decides to complain about the country name with his name in it...so be it, it will be changed too.
You all need to stop thinking that martian is out to get DH. We change country names per request and well unless we something that is horribly offensive.