Verified:

kakoroto Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 17:11:59

IP ban these punks who ruin people's games for no reason besides being a prick. Who's with me?

BigRedDog

Apr 23rd 2012, 20:14:10

so ban everyone who is in a warring clan who attacks netters...got it...also ban everyone in every alliance that farms countries

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 20:15:53

While we're at it, we should also ban people that spam the B&S board with inane suggestions.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Marshal Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 20:32:11

+1 to nukevil
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

kakoroto Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 21:17:38

I said suiciders. The pricks like you guys in alliance/team servers who take offense are a completely separate issue. BigRedDog how are landgrabs suiciders?? They are not. So don't bring that ish here. Nukevil, I would assume you are one of these pricks or have been at some time. You cannot win without such measures, nor can you handle seeing one accomplish what you cannot. The whole being an e-asshole thing, grow out of it already. It will be much better for you.

blid

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2012, 23:52:32

Kakoroto, war and missiles are part of the game... suiciders certainly are a pain in the fluff but that really is why they put those GDI rules in, so that those who don't want to deal with people like that have a safe way to play. In another thread you said you don't deserve to be suicided on for double tapping - I agree, but if you want to be 100% sure you're safe, don't double tap, and use GDI. Then you have nothing to worry about.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 0:25:28

Sorry to burst your bubble, n00blet, but I haven't played Alliance in 2 resets, and I've never played FFA or Team. I have never felt the need to suicide without first being provoked. I have only put up a single top-10 country since I started playing almost 14 years ago, and I've never felt the urge to use market buyouts, FA chains, landtrading, or other shady tactics to change that. I let my merits and my integrity stand on their own.

You? What have you done? Going solely by your post count, I can tell you're new here. So allow me to give you a few pointers.

1) Obviously, don't spam the B&S board. Or any other board, but we're here, and you've apparently decided that this is your new house, so I'll focus on this board for now. Spamming here is like cluttering up your house (I assume you actually own a house, and not just living in your grandma's basement--benefit of the doubt and all that). When your house gets cluttered up, it generally invites ants, rats, roaches, and other undesirable pests. When undesirable pests start taking over your house, other events start taking place--events such as that lingering odor that hits you everytime you walk in, the different civilizations of insect, arachnid, and animal, all competing for limited resources, the ever-decreasing amount of available space, etc. Other people--me, for instance--start noticing, and making remarks about your poor lifestyle. You start getting belligerent towards other people. When you insult other people, you get an eyepatch. When you get an eyepatch, other people want to see just how tough you really are. And then, you end up face down in a roadside ditch. Don't end up face down in a roadside ditch.

2) Here's what Google pulled up when I searched for your username: http://www.google.com/search?q=kakoroto

I am in a dilemma here. Should I believe you are the guy referenced here: http://stagevu.com/user/kakoroto --and here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971186311 --a seemingly respectable member of those communities, a 31-year old male named David, from the UK? Or, should I choose the more likely route located here: http://dbzf.co.uk/profile/7244/ --a 16 year old DragonBallZ wannabe, forever banned for being a douche to other douches?

If you don't stop the spamming and whining when someone else points out something about you you don't like, you just might end up banned from here as well.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

blid

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2012, 2:37:10

You're very creepy NukEvil.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2012, 6:21:33

I like NukEvil, he's a straight shooter!

>>>----<3---->
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BigRedDog

Apr 25th 2012, 22:59:49

Originally posted by kakoroto:
IP ban these punks who ruin people's games for no reason besides being a prick. Who's with me?

farmers ruin games for people...then again so do people who cant get over the fact a suicider got you from either

a) double tapping or more a country
b)farming a country whose ally destroyed you...

or you just got unlucky..get over it

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 26th 2012, 9:24:52

BRD that doesnt apply in FFA lol, suiciders over there suicide for the sake of suiciding.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2012, 19:11:46

Originally posted by Warster:
BRD that doesnt apply in FFA lol, suiciders over there suicide for the sake of suiciding.

Yeah, lol, we like them since they make good missile dumps :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 26th 2012, 23:41:05

You may like them, I know my members certainly don't lol.

Ok the killers love it, the netters hate it.
Woot 237 suiciders dead, can we make to 500??? lol.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2012, 1:28:21

Lol, I'm pretty sure you'll have more, Warster :/
(•_•)