Verified:

Pain Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 3:08:56

Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:
Pain who died and made you king of FFA? You are not a leader of IMP, so don't tell us how to run our clan.

Please stop acting like this is some crazy thing. It is not like 60 countries detagged from established clans and joined IMP. It is 16 countries who were tagged a 16 man tag that had IMP in the name. Derrrr

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...php?start=0&tag=EXIMP

That is the history of tag EXIMP. Notice that the other 16 tagged up 2 days ago.

The other player in that tag had planned to move too. Notice the play times.

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...times.php?countryNum=2652

Didn't log since 12th. They were going to tag today and it just so happened to co-incide with CC's FS

im not king of anything, would you mind if focus tagged over 3-4 strings? i mean its just members of CC who were getting ready to tag over before the FS but didnt do it in time.

see i can lie too.
Your mother is a nice woman

Pain Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 3:31:04

Originally posted by gambit:
seriously?

its funny that cc would complain about any kind of shady tactics, whether they are planned or unplanned, based on your history of such things in every war that you have ever had

you complain about a few extra countries but even with them we have half of your active numbers

i guess that isnt going to be enough of an advantage though... you will probably call in focus to make sure you win this one too

you can say whatever you want because you have a huge hard-on for us, but i think we are one of the most fair clans you will find left in this game and thats why we dont always win, but we never give up

yep were on our way in now. unlike NBK, CC and FoCuS dont call in FDP's when they are the agressor. lol

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 16th 2012, 3:36:27

Damn, you're stupid.

Pain Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 3:37:39

right.

gambit Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 3:38:22

i assume you mean xi a few sets back? we never called them in, they decided to declare on whoever they did, i can never remember the details

but i doubt we make it through a week, let alone the whole set without finding some focus FA packages to CC, lol
Natural Born Killer

Pain Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 3:39:15

i guess a week without FA package is better then 24 hours with 2 sets of tag jumpers.

gambit Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 3:43:38

your words are meant to confuse

remove fluff from fluffing mouth and speak words plainly!
Natural Born Killer

Pain Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 3:45:00

what are you are on the cast of spartacus?

gambit Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 3:45:14

thats my spartacus/roman impression :P
Natural Born Killer

Crippler ICD Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 3:45:34

no way

not till he finishes.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

mike Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 4:43:42

well, for those living in the past. don't.

CC has declared war. we arent pussies who need to call in allies for an OFFENSIVE act. we dont need our DPs to come in because we are GOOD at what we do. you admit we have more active members, dont blame that on us. stop tagging up fluffty fodder and fight with true numbers.

also, we have our flufftier members performing sexual acts on crippler and pain to make sure they come to our aid if we need it :P cant have your hoes getting hurt!
Carpe Cerevisi

Waseem Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 4:49:56

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
check tag history on 3028 :P

it's called being good po po :P

i thought being police was just a figurehead title these days? :P

Pain Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 5:11:57

usually it is a figurehead title, because usually people have the courtesy to keep things in check themselves. but sometimes you have bad apples who need to be taught a lesson. :P

mdevol Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 8:17:37

Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:
Pain who died and made you king of FFA? You are not a leader of IMP, so don't tell us how to run our clan.

Please stop acting like this is some crazy thing. It is not like 60 countries detagged from established clans and joined IMP. It is 16 countries who were tagged a 16 man tag that had IMP in the name. Derrrr

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...php?start=0&tag=EXIMP

That is the history of tag EXIMP. Notice that the other 16 tagged up 2 days ago.

The other player in that tag had planned to move too. Notice the play times.

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...times.php?countryNum=2652

Didn't log since 12th. They were going to tag today and it just so happened to co-incide with CC's FS

so did IMP and all of the tags connected with IMP get the weekend off? seems to me a lot of them didnt log in from the 12th until sunday.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Walding Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 19:54:18

So If I can tag all 100 with CC. Does that mean PAN and TKO are ok with me detagging from them first?

Rico Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 8:02:17

Originally posted by mdevol:
Also you WERE going to call in imp as soon as we joined if we didn't have ely hit them before we hit you.

I just wanted to go back and thank you for confirming you had Ely hit IMP.

EViL

Apr 17th 2012, 10:50:07

Originally posted by Rico:
Also you WERE going to call in imp as soon as we joined if we didn't have ely hit them before we hit you.

Now lets dig up the threads where they deny that claim so adamently. :-D

mdevol Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 14:29:08

Originally posted by EViL:
Originally posted by Rico:

Now lets dig up the threads where they deny that claim so adamently. :-D

and i will go back and find he threads where i fully admitted it, because i did at the time, and i even had many PM's with nbk leadership where this was expressed, because i knew, given how the set was playing out if we entered you would follow soon after. that is why it took so long for cc/focus to enter, we would have hit 3 days sooner but we were waiting on ely to handcuff you guys out of the war.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mdevol Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 14:34:25

that reset ely had 2 tags not pacted and they were looking for war. IMP was one of them. it made it pretty clear who they were going to hit. and since we were/are pretty good allies, and they couldnt hit nbk because they bowed to their threats of not letting them net and signed a pact, it was quite easy to point them in that direction. plus they already had you pegged as target anyhow.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Apr 17th 2012, 16:14:06

We have never threaten Ely
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 16:36:41

Lol at ELY jumping from 100 countries to 240 to hit IMP. Almost 10 people jumped to their tag to hit us. They just got in before the FS, and yes, they needed to have the FS too. Yet IMP is then tagged the bad guys.
IT'S KILLING TIME

mdevol Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 17:45:09

I never said imp were the bad guys in that. I just said imp was taken out of potentailly joining the other war.

And demon. That's not what I was told. It was while you were gone for a spell and the FR hurricane hit NBK. But ill ask those involved to confirm this, to be fair.

mdevol Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 17:49:31

And yes ely needed all of them. Not many 1A clans can step into ffa and war at all effectively for awhile.

You all know that.

To be honest I think the ely experiment is exactly what IMP needed. But that's for another day.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Apr 17th 2012, 17:52:48

hmmmm well That is not how i run things... BAH

Smacks whoever did it
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Rico Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 19:53:32

To be honest I think the ely experiment is exactly what IMP needed. But that's for another day.

Oh thank you so much for having an alliance twice our size FS us.

EViL

Apr 17th 2012, 20:36:48

I love how CC assumes every other alliance has the same fluffty politics and morals they do. Lolz

mdevol Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 22:01:14

fluffty morals and politics?

Like taking things out of context and creating theads claiming our opponents made threats on the police? Only for the police to denounce that.

That kinda fluffty morals and politics?

Pain Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 23:05:19

Originally posted by EViL:
I love how CC assumes every other alliance has the same fluffty politics and morals they do. Lolz

nothing more ironic than an IMP member, a retarded one at that, is talking about someone else having fluffty politics and morals

LOL

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 2:15:37

Meh, CC should just be glad my phone was in holder, instead of with sound, otherwise my badass commies woulda had 70% sdi :P
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

iTz Klutch Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 2:16:49

well, we had to do something, we were taking out an outnumbering force, we figured we'd impress big brother NBK... doesnt it sound like an NBK move?
[Carpe Cerevisi] in FFA

everything else is JUST A TOY

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 2:16:52

I do respect that CC did declare war on IMP too, cause 300 vs 200 ish woulda been pretty gay, lol.
NBK

iTz Klutch Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 2:17:49

taking on rather
[Carpe Cerevisi] in FFA

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 2:21:04

Yep, I appreciate it, still a bit pissed off at Ante from before, cause we had a good thing going. But CC gave us a fighting chance, definitely a Un-SemperFi/AoDT move. Imp is fighting better then passed fights had indicated too.
NBK

Donny Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 2:22:42

lol yeah un fortunate that were outnumbered by 100 like you woulda been with all the "new commers" lol
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

EViL

Apr 18th 2012, 2:25:57

perhaps if you guys werent so scummy, it might be harder to find people to kill you.

Donny Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 2:26:58

cry much eviL?

fluff.
to bad you can't do it your self huh?
ICQ-105967052

iTz Klutch Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 2:27:07

and another one bit it. down to 2 originals :(
[Carpe Cerevisi] in FFA

Donny Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 2:29:35

down to 12 :)
ICQ-105967052

crysk Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 10:59:41

We'd netted the 2 sets before, we were full, well over 100 tagged. Maybe 2 people tagged up when they found we were warring. Get over yourself.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 18th 2012, 11:14:20

1st set Elysium xELYx 166
2nd set Elysium xELYx 186
3rd set Elysium ELYxmas 206
4th set Elysium Elysium 16
5th set - this reset
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Rico Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 16:47:30

Elysium was in the 240-250 range at the time of their FS of IMP. And that was before llaar joined.

Considering where they are right now I have to say whoever steered them into picking a fight with IMP did them a great disservice.

crysk Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 11:14:28

eh not really, those that have left were the ones that came specifically to kill you, I'm too lazy to specifically count the numbers but we're at exactly where we expected to be. Don't flatter yourselves sunshine.

mike Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 14:36:46

haha "a great disservice"

couldnt we all say the same for XI? they used to be 120 + now they are lucky to get 3-4 people tagged
Carpe Cerevisi

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 14:50:31

Well since the eximp countries are dead 14 of 16 by police. We will make sure the walding string is also dead. Get your members in line and have them tag up before a FS.
IT'S KILLING TIME

Popcom Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 15:09:40

to bad he cant build a decent country :P

now can the QQ please stop and lets just enjoy a good fight?
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

lakitu Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 15:51:57

less QQ is better overall for ffat. fight on you guys fight on. sublime the precedent that tag jumping countries would have set for future wars would have been far-reaching and the server should be glad it wasnt allowed in this war. like they've said before, what if other clans followed suit and no one respected war? :(

PG Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 16:48:36

*Eats Popcorn*
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 18:35:14

Originally posted by lakitu:
less QQ is better overall for ffat. fight on you guys fight on. sublime the precedent that tag jumping countries would have set for future wars would have been far-reaching and the server should be glad it wasnt allowed in this war. like they've said before, what if other clans followed suit and no one respected war? :(

They already do, except they call it gangbanging, happened to NBK a couple times :P

SF also got caught having countries switch mid war, defended it to the last (I can probably find the thread too), and they justified it by saying they were gonna win anyway (I disagreed with that). I understand why our member tagged up late, but also I will admit we are in the wrong slightly, but also we were the clan getting hit, so tagging leeway goes to the victim if not anything blatant. After all the attacker can tagjump right before he hits and it is ok, why should the attack have that advantage always too?
NBK

mdevol Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 19:19:41

i love how you guys keep calling the christams war a gangbang.

CC publicly posted that it was policing SemperFi and NBK still hit them.

You guys then started on focus and your police blanket joined the war.

as stated previously (and you guys all seem to ignore it)

NBK hit Semper
NBK hit FoCuS
CC hit NBK
XI hit CC AND FoCuS
Ante hit XI and NBK

for the same reason we cant have FoCuS hit either of you this reset, your police shouldnt have been able to hit FoCuS that reset.

Pain Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 22:26:41

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
Originally posted by lakitu:

They already do, except they call it gangbanging, happened to NBK a couple times :P

SF also got caught having countries switch mid war, defended it to the last (I can probably find the thread too), and they justified it by saying they were gonna win anyway (I disagreed with that). I understand why our member tagged up late, but also I will admit we are in the wrong slightly, but also we were the clan getting hit, so tagging leeway goes to the victim if not anything blatant. After all the attacker can tagjump right before he hits and it is ok, why should the attack have that advantage always too?

you guys had a 60 country advantage before the tag jump, your theory would be correct if you got hit by someone much larger. the point still stands that anyone in youre alliance should be tagged by the 2nd week, no excuses. even worse its not like they were untags, it was people who were playing under a different tag. there is absolutley NO reason a member of an alliance should be playing under a 1 man tag if he plans to be a part of that alliance in the set.