Now the GDI'rs must PS each other.

FINALLY SOME JUSTICE.

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2012, 22:43:31

LOL!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Boltar Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 0:18:21

this upcoming set.. the next person who grabs me.. and is put into dr's on purpose.. ill personally ab/br/gs/nuke/chem then until they have no chance in hell.. i dont play express seriously and i only retaled people who hit me.. but its a crap way to play, my country will be named I Am Boltard... ally me if u want.. and stay away if u value not being a parking lot ;)

tduong Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 0:26:20

Originally posted by Boltar:
this upcoming set.. the next person who grabs me.. and is put into dr's on purpose.. ill personally ab/br/gs/nuke/chem then until they have no chance in hell.. i dont play express seriously and i only retaled people who hit me.. but its a crap way to play, my country will be named I Am Boltard... ally me if u want.. and stay away if u value not being a parking lot ;)

right...because you can do that if they only hit you once.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Boltar Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 0:41:33

i dont mind getting grabbed.. look at my country this set that just ended.. i only retaled people.. getting grabbed is what happens

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2012, 1:08:21

the whole point of this DR stuff is that cheaters like JJ grab and get put into DR, people can only retal once or with (ineffective) SS/PS
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2012, 1:54:56

ABs are for n00bs, ya n00b!!! BR to the ground :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Alin Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 10:20:40

well when it will happen to me i`ll take land:land and war the country that is doing it.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 10:21:09

the next person who tries to go land:land vs me wont make top 100.
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Boltar Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 12:59:25

Fine brs it is

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2012, 16:58:02

Fine brs it is

Atta boy!, now go jet up :p
(•_•)

shanelee Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 1:42:00

I hate DR cheater