Verified:

mdemon Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 2:58:17

To the real killshot;
Please understand that not because I usually run a low networth at the beginning, means that I'm not capable of retaliating you. I can retaliate within 24 hours most of the time, but what would be the fun of that?
If you think I went all jetter just to hit you, well sort of...
looking forward to your attacks :D
Don't take too long else we will only be exchanging land, I have 23m bushels on the market.

Message from IM The Real Killshot (#74) sent on 04/14/2012 20:18:41
Report this message
you hit me now were going to war i hit you for 150 acres you hit me now your going to take over 1000 you should of hit me back a long time ago Reply

Delete

UBer Bu Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 3:09:49

Do people just not pay attention to country names when they bottomfeed?
-take off every sig.

smlandau84 Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 3:16:22

want me to hit him for you too? I got 360 turns to blow :/

tduong Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 3:40:15

didn't you get deleted?
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

smlandau84 Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 3:54:12

Fuuny, but I'm alive and kicking. Just because blid an crest have a premonition doesn't make it true.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 15th 2012, 3:59:50

he did get deleted, but he wants to pretend he is alive
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2012, 4:01:59

Originally posted by UBer Bu:
Do people just not pay attention to country names when they bottomfeed?

No, lol, sad...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mdemon Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 4:31:09

Originally posted by Warster:

LOL

smlandau84 Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 4:36:11

Actually, i could easily break killshot.. or anyone else :)

But I want to hit ingle first

mdemon Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 4:39:28

man, this sucks... I was promised a war, and nothing so far!!!

smlandau84 Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 4:40:42

let me grab him before you FS him.. PM me, give me 30 minutes heads up ;)

He hit me 5 sets ago for 100 acres.. I owe him a retal

mdemon Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 4:41:40

lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2012, 4:53:41

LOL!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Hopeless Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 5:17:00

LMAO!!! can't blame on smlandau83 now hahahahahha

Alin Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 5:30:04

#74 has a good point.

I don`t accept retals over 24 hours period. Everybody is able to retal in 24 hours , but all of you are just waiting the target to get fat and hit at turn 1400 for 10-15 times x land.

Well that dosen`t work with me also.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2012, 5:40:42

I grabbed your competition for a very healthy return, Alin :p , still waiting on his retal....
(•_•)

Karim Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 5:59:46

I wanted to get my retal as well, but now that he is down to 13k acres and on 1 DR it doesn't make sense to waste so many jets :(
-[Panzer Division MD]-

mdemon Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 6:02:40

Originally posted by Alin:
#74 has a good point.

I don`t accept retals over 24 hours period. Everybody is able to retal in 24 hours , but all of you are just waiting the target to get fat and hit at turn 1400 for 10-15 times x land.

Having a good point is irrelevant because if you can't enforce it, then what good does it do you?
Each set I've played, I've done my best to enforce what I believe to be right. As in this case. I felt that I was right to retaliate his land grab against my country. And, I'm willing to war for it.
If someone double taps me and if I feel that it's not a noob running the country, I will war that country. If not, I just let it slide. Why waste my time? Take for instance this set, I was BR by what I hope was a random country, and I didn't make a single attack on his/her country.
Unlike some players, who will take their retal to the following sets, Deerhunter, lol
I only retal during the set I was land grab, once the set is over, then is a clean slate. If you want to try and enforce your policy Alin, I welcome you to try to enforce it on me. We shall see who is less stubborn, lol
:P

Alin Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 6:18:14

i am not enforcing on anyone ... just that i won`t accept beeing grab at turn 600 and be retaleted at 1800.

Maybe i sound wrong, but a lot of you people ( not necesarlly you mdemon ) don`t play turns at the begining to get 10-15 times the land at the end. Won`t work with me !!

mdemon Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 6:29:22

I play 99 turns and store 360 turns. Once I'm done exploring, I don't store turns unless I'm playing the market.
I maintain a low networth because I'm usually thin in land. Mainly due to the fact that I don't like to land grab much because I'm afraid that I may ruin someone's set. Once in a while, I'll topfeed the fattest countries which names I don't recognize. This set I had 8M jets, which I could had use to land grab lots of those countries but because my set has already been ruined, I chose not to. It would be a waste.

UBer Bu Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 6:45:41

What makes saving turns vs. playing turns any more or less valid than the other? Delaying means cheaper tech and more targets to grab, while being an easier mark yourself.

Get off the high horse, and either put up or shut up. There's no need for self-righteous posts about what you will or will not "accept".
-take off every sig.

Alin Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 6:52:26

Good to know :) ! This is actually my 4th express reset since ever.

Well you are partially right - and most probablly not the case i have been described.

Retaling in this express is pretty haotic - i suppose you have to study the case verry well when dealing with this type of things.

IF you play a nice fat country there is always somebody thinking to topfeed you - so i supose i`ll go land : land on that ( when it happens to me). There is this late retal stuff ... i`ll see what i can do ... - most probabblly going to war a lot of folks around :)

Alin Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 6:53:25

Originally posted by UBer Bu:
What makes saving turns vs. playing turns any more or less valid than the other? Delaying means cheaper tech and more targets to grab, while being an easier mark yourself.

Get off the high horse, and either put up or shut up. There's no need for self-righteous posts about what you will or will not "accept".

YOu need some attention??? Well i won`t give you that ...

Happy Easter!

tduong Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 17:21:39

LOL!!!
so....the gig's up!!!

smlandau84 Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 17:41:10

Im very alive... not exactly pretending :)

tduong Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 17:50:02

#74 has a good point.

You can sit well or ill or however you want. The point is, GDI protects me for that one hit. Even If you hit me for 150 and i retal for 3.5k you should just stfu and take it. Why because you probably hit 20+ other players that didn't/couldn't retal. You can ROR me if you feel like it but I'll end your set with losses a fraction of the damage you will be incurring.

Quit whining, this is express. People adapt to this server that way. Some people don't have time to log in every 2 hours to do 5x PS so they log in 12 hours later and do a massive retal. I hope you hit someone with my mentality every set and i hope you ROR. Then you kiss any chances of you even finishing t25 because you don't know how to control your emotions.

Edited By: tduong on Apr 15th 2012, 17:52:03
See Original Post

Alin Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 17:55:16

Originally posted by tduong:
#74 has a good point.

You can sit well or ill or however you want. The point is, GDI protects me for that one hit. Even If you hit me for 150 and i retal for 3.5k you should just stfu and take it. Why because you probably hit 20+ other players that didn't/couldn't retal. You can ROR me if you feel like it but I'll end your set with losses a fraction of the damage you will be incurring.

Quit whining, this is express. People adapt to this server that way. Some people don't have time to log in every 2 hours to do 5x PS so they log in 12 hours later and do a massive retal. I hope you hit someone with my mentality every set and i hope you ROR. Then you kiss any chances of you even finishing t25 because you don't know how to control your emotions.

Is that big mouth again ? Please grow balls to give country number free on the boards ... and after that, maybe i`ll take you serious | - * |.

Until that you are just a chicken that cares to much about topWHATEVER finishes.

tduong Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 17:58:50

how could I give you # when i don't have a country for 2 sets already. I'm sure there's plenty of people that'll take you up on it in express :)

If you run into my country in primary then we can tango

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2012, 19:33:23

If you don't have a country why don't you piss off?

tduong Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 19:53:08

because this is a public board and I can do whatever i want as long as I don't break the rules. So you can stfu too and get used to it.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 20:46:25

^ill make a country for td. ill name it. gay lobster
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2012, 20:54:11

Originally posted by JJ23:
^ill make a country for td. ill name it. gay lobster

No no, "gay lobster from happyville" :p
(•_•)

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 20:56:33

how bout. gay lobster from bugs bunghole?
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

herbs12 Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 20:58:23

Or call a country pop tart and cheat and get deleted.

crest23 Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 21:01:18

Did JJ threathen to ban someone? I haven't paid much attention but he seemed to be gone for a while and is now all over the place.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 21:05:51

Originally posted by herbs12:
Or call a country pop tart and cheat and get deleted.

i got deleted for language. could care less. didnt have time to play.... which is why i didnt play primary/tourney for almost 2 days either.

herbs u are just a dumb troll... butthurt beause i decided to not tech and win, while you failed at your attempt to go for a dict record, because you are nothing more than an average medicore once in a while top 5player.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2012, 21:06:11

Originally posted by crest23:
Did JJ threathen to ban someone? I haven't paid much attention but he seemed to be gone for a while and is now all over the place.

No, no, he's being a good boy ;)
(•_•)

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 21:08:28

i hsvent had time to post/play much this past week due to some RL stuff. bought an investment property and am getting busy contracting out all the work so i can get it remodeled and then rented out...

also in the process of buying a 4 door car since i have the need for one.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2012, 21:09:25

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by crest23:

No, no, he's being a good boy ;)

Well.....now you and herbs set him off, so.....LOL, thnx for ruining what was peacefull Sunday! :p
(•_•)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2012, 21:10:44

Ha ha... It would be an insult to Lobsters to call td that!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2012, 21:12:16

Originally posted by JJ23:
i hsvent had time to post/play much this past week due to some RL stuff. bought an investment property and am getting busy contracting out all the work so i can get it remodeled and then rented out...

also in the process of buying a 4 door car since i have the need for one.

What area? I just put my rental on the market, tired of puttn up with tennants bull, I'm going to buy land instead and farm it ;)
(•_•)

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 21:13:02

no one sets me off. im just a responsive individual.

geta, u know i really dont have much a prroblem with you until you sit here and tell me i should be banned from this game...

herbs12 Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 21:15:05

Haha I had to say something it's just to funny not to.

Also JJ I wouldn't say top 5 for me I would say top 10. Im not good enough even on my good days to get top 5. Thats for better players then myself, someday I hope to be as good as you.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 21:19:01

once in a fortnight of resets you are good enough for a top 5 herbs. i give credit where its do.

had you played a little lamb longer and absorbed more from me other than a g0su tech start, maybe you could have been more successful.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2012, 23:19:27

Thats nice to hear JJ23, but I dislike your arrogance, cheating, and most especially RL death threats. You represent what is absolutely worst about Americans. Unfortunately your country has real missiles and tanks.

I just read all the Jared posts. I hope you are not another one. After that, I would think that anyone who makes real life threats would be banned. What do you think?

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 23:25:59

i think you need to stfu, because i dont cheat. i have every right to be arrogant based on my amazing finishes. and i can do whatever i want in terms of the first amendment.

if you attack me in this game, i have the right to attack you in real life. dont like it, then dont verbally attack me. period.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2012, 23:30:23

Go fluff your self you nasty little weasel. And go ahead and ban me Warster.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 23:34:49

did someone get your panties in a bunch. my beliefs are just that. mine. you dont have to agree with them, just like i dont have to agree with yours.

lets get this perfectly clear. i have not threatened you in anyway, so i will not be getting a ban.

all im saying is what those kids who pulled the columbine said. leave me the F alone if you dont agree with me. no one is forcing you to agree with my opinions and beliefs. i dont even care if you respect them, but you do have the choice to ignore them. there are a bunch of people who ignore my rants, raves, and arrogance as you may call it. they dont care, because it doesnt affect them. they'll go on with their everyday lives knowing that whatever i speak and believe in is mine...

you being unwilling to do so and attacking me verbally even though i have never said anything to you prior. well thats your issue. i have had beef with multiple people in this game, and most of them are like you, who attacked me first verbally or otherwise. if you cant stand the heat, then get the F out of the kitchen.

and for the record, you are becoming that guy who keeps poking the snake... for that you deserve to get bitten.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 23:36:27

and i will conclude that i am not saying what those kids who shot a bunch of their classmates is right.... but i do understand their POV.

its what happens when you become the bully. one day, somewhere someone will take things personal. and then it happens.

do i feel tremendously bad for those kids who got shot because they kept tormenting someone. well honestly i dont. if there was an innocent bystander who died, yeah i feel tremendously sorry for that persons family, but to the bullies, i really dont.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2012, 23:42:05

OK, so do you think the kids at Columbine who were shot were bullies? I guess some of us here, myself included can be bullies sometimes too. I guess we shouldn't provoke people like that